Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Berry, Berry, Interesting (394)

Isn't "Haruka Delicious" supposed to be a name for Haruka's new recipe of Polocks? I haven't seen this episode yet, but I have seen the Masamune ep, and the "Haruka Delicious" is mentioned in that. If it is the case, then "Get Gonbe with Haruka Delicious" would make sense.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san
    Isn't "Haruka Delicious" supposed to be a name for Haruka's new recipe of Polocks? I haven't seen this episode yet, but I have seen the Masamune ep, and the "Haruka Delicious" is mentioned in that. If it is the case, then "Get Gonbe with Haruka Delicious" would make sense.
    According to what I read, May/Haruka calls her pokeblocks "Haruka Delicious" (or is it "Delicious Haruka?"). In my personal opinion, both titles work for me.

Gymshipping Mihoshi *UPDATED 9/28/08*
    Advanceshipping Hope (a new website!) *UPDATED 9/28/08*
    * Shipping banner made by the amazing Arceus Master

Dephender Guest

Correct.

My own translation of the title is "The Haruka Delicious, like, got Gonbe!"
    You may ignore the "like" part, as that's just my own, rather crappy, attempt at translating the word "kamo".

But yeah, "Haruka Delicious" is the name of Haruka's Polocks (Pokeblocks), and is what the title refers to. The title Serebii uses is wrong.

Also, could those of you who do not know any japanese at all, and have no idea what the original title was, please refrain from flaming me for going against Serebii, whose japanese skills are not very good, and who is NOT the know-it-all of the english-speaking pokemon community. It IS possible for him to be wrong, you know, and this is one of the times he was.

Thank you.

Okay, the pokeblocks were purple. That means I can keep my theory. Yeah!
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

This is probably the best capture episode I can think of. I also liked all of the Pokemon's expressions after eating May's PokeBlocks. Plus, I liked Ash's puffy-lip voice during the beginning of the episode. There's only one problem I had. When a somebody throws a Master Ball at a Pokemon and that Pokemon eats it, the Pokemon doesn't get captured. Yet, May threw one Poke Ball at Munchlax, and when Munchlax at it, it got captured so easily!

Also, what was the question and answer to this episode's Pokemon Trivia Quiz? The answer of the just confused me, so I was just wondering what it was.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

vulpix Guest

even though i didn't want May to get a Munchlax,it seams like a good episode anyway.

Pokemon Master Elite Guest

I'd love to try May's Pokeblocks! I'm no Pokemon but pokeblocks are made with yummy berries right? I'd just love to see how it tastes like especially if it is made from Tamato berries(spicy yeah!)!! If Munchlax likes it, maybe i would too...
    (>_<) <----Wobbuffet
    Last edited by Pokemon Master Elite; 3rd April 2005 at 1:59 AM. Reason: wobbuffet got screwed

I was laughing so hard at the inital title (Get Munchlax, also Delicous May), now it makes sense, can't wait to see it in US next year approx. Based on when they usually start the new season, which episode in S8 would they be at by now?

WindyNight Guest

I watched that episode yesterday...
    It was funny....Munchlax actually ate the yucky PokeBlock May made..lol
    And it ate the PokeBall..Well, luckily, May still caught it...There were still many other funny part in that episode like when Ash ate the fruit...
    Overall, I give a rating 8/10 for the episode...^^

Monster Guest

I liked this episode a lot, mainly because May captured Munchlax! Munchlax is so cool, it's one of my favorite 4th Generation Pokemon. It's obvious May and Munchlax will make a good team.

Saw this episode on Google video (which has about 8 japanese episodes), and out of the 2 that I sawthat hadn't been dubbed, I liked this one best. 8/10.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

meganium5000 Guest

Cool! May captures a Munchlax!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meganium5000
    Cool! May captures a Munchlax!!!
    And it's only a few weeks away from doing ANYTHING for the first time in the Japanese series!
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Intermission Comments: The TC took me 2 seconds to get. Slowly, I read the names outloud:

"Espeon..."
    "Vaporeon..."
    "Bagon..!!"

Ah-ha! It was clear that they were trying to swindle me. But, using my phonetic skills, it was an effortless endeavor.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Nice episode ^..^ Quite funny too

I was hoping for the poke ball to turn Munchlax inside inside out.

Despite my utter disgust of Munchlax this was a funny episode. I laughed at Munchlax begging for a handout.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

This episode was pretty good. Munchlax was so kawaii. I thought it was weird when TR were looking at the clouds and Meowth said that one of the clouds looked like a Diglett with ears. I thought it was hilarious when Muchlax was gobbling all the pokeblocks at the end (like pac man) and when May tried to catch Munchlax and it flattened her into the ground. I also thought it was funny when all the pokemon tried "May's Purple Surprise" and they all had KO expressions and the only people who liked it were Jessie and Muchlax. ANother part was when Ash was training Snorunt to use Ice Beam and it would always go up to the sky and come crashing down on Ash. Especially Torkoal, Grovyle, Ludicolo, and Pikachu. The way May caught Muchlax was weird.
    Last edited by WaterDragon trainer; 11th February 2006 at 5:08 PM.

I see May finally decided to use the Berry Blender for the first time since Lilycove with Kelly, but judging from the Pokemon hilarious reactions, it wasn't too good.

Looks like everyone remembered what a Munchlax was from the Deoxys movie. In the movie they didn't know what a Munchlax was, but in this episode everyone did. Nice to see movie continuity in the series once again.

May trying to capture Munchlax at the end was pretty funny with Combusken banging its head in the tree. Nice episode overall, I can't wait till the Grand Festival.

Wow, what an obvious TC ._. Even people who don't know the Eevee line could've figured it out.

Otherwise, I loved this episode. I've always liked Munchlax, so May getting one is cool with me.

Heh, Munchlax sure can eat I can barely blame the little boys for being suspicious about it, given its monstrous appetite.

James kind of looked like that detective guy from the Pink Panther o_0. Think it was intentional? Wasn't that supposed to be in theaters yesterday?

The famous reactions to May's Purple Surprise xDDD. Loved every one of them, particularly Forretress's Pikachu's was also drop-dead funny.

Munchlax's capture was pretty strange, but it was cool nonetheless.

I noticed Munchlax also defied the laws of physics just flying up to the balloon. Is that a trend in the recent episodes? -_-

This episode made me wish that Berry Blending was a bit more complex in the games ;~; It would be a lot more enjoyable if we could actually measure out how much of each Berry to use.

Speaking of which, anyone else find it strange how they never make the word PokéBlock plural? It's never PokéBlocks, it's always PokéBlock. I suppose maybe it's based off of how Pokémon is never made plural, but it just sounds odd.

The Tamato-lips had me laughing for a while. Great idea XD Though I have to wonder why the counteparts to the Tamato Berry, like the Kelpsy, the Qualot, and so on, weren't there. Plot hole, perhaps? D=

Munchlax's dodges were hilarious =D

Overall rating:
    9.4 out of 10
    One of the best capture episodes yet. Also an excellent debut episode for Munchlax(if you don't count the movie).

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion

Munchlax is a real glutton... it reminds me of a maid my mother knew when she was growing up...

her job application said she will work there under the condition that "After I eat I want to sleep, and after I sleep I want to eat"
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

I can't wait to see this episode! (It'll be on in a half an hour...)

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

Grovyle: Gro? .....VYLE!! *ding-ding* [FAINTS]
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Best part was Brock talking in a "Humphrey Bogart" voice to Nurse Joy. LOL, that was so cute...

DeviantART Studio Jupiter (TBA)

Well, Berry, Berry Intersting was...Very, Very, Interesting...*rimshot*

This episode was pretty funny for the most part. And that would have been one creepy site to see Munchlax inside out The Big Al.

One thing that kind of bugged me was James eating the Tomato berry. If you all remember in the episode The Lotad Lowdown, Jessie and Meowth screwed up and ate the Tomato berry and after they cooled down, James told them about the Tomato berry.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

anyone catch the reference to the Lotad episode? Brock mentioned that he got the book from Natalie
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast