Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Berry, Berry, Interesting (394)

I love Munchlax so much, it was the only Pokemon that could take May's pokeblocks. It was a funny episode overall, it was a good way to debut Munchlax

Funny episode. Munchlax seems like a fun pokemon to see in the anime. And may's reaction when it ate her pokeball. Also I don't think I would ever try something that may cooked.
    Like the old chinese say:
    Only Noctowl and hoothoot have better eyes
    for the dark than for the light

Lol, this was a funny episode. I really liked the moment that Jessie liked the Purple Surprise. Lmao.

This is one of my favourite episodes. Mainly 'cos it was hilarious and I like Munchlax. A hilarious debut for the 4th generation. But I think May should've used him more often. And the way she caught Munchlax was both funny and weird.

Poor May making bad food. Oh well. She caught a Munchlax and that was the best part of this episode. It was really nice.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Maybe this episode's title fits my assessment thereof most accurately. Ash's practical Flamethrower after he ate that Tamato Berry was hilarious enough, but the Pokémon's alarm proved to be even funnier. I couldn't resist shaking my head at poor little Pikachu as it looked as if it just got poisoned, but the boxing ring bells after Grovyle fainted should explain themselves. In the end, Munchlax seemed to be quite satisfied with May's Pokéblock, leaving me quite satisfied with the course of this episode.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

it appears may isn't very good at cooking things:P it was a good episode in my opinion.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Nice episode where Munchlax makes his step...i really liked this one
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved this episode! The plot of this episode was interesting. May captured a Munchlax (never saw that coming). The tomato berry gag was hilarious IMO.
    9/10

Interesting. Another PokeBlock episode though May got to play a bigger role in this one as she cooked that special PokeBlock for Munchlax. Well at least this wasn't Filler. I'm glad they showed Munchlax and I'm glad May caught it. She needed something new after Bulbasaur's capture back about 40 episodes ago. Munchlax is pretty fun as well. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 4:58 PM.

It was a funny episode.
    especially i loved the moment when Munchlax "avoided" the attack of Combusken. it was amazing....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was nice to see a glimpse of a GenIV Pokemon in the episode.Munchlax was funny in this episode.The funniest part was when Ash ate the Tomato Berry.

9.9/10

Quite an interesting episode, people really like blaming the Pokemon for certain things especially baby forms (Like Bonsly later on). It was nice for May to catch that Munchlax. It was funny how Nurse Joy screamed and went "What are you!" or whatever
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Munchlax for the 1st time. It was cool that it was the only Pokemon to like May's Pokeblock. Everyone's reactions to May's Pokeblock were hilarious. I'm glad May caught Munchlax.

30/100

Munchlax was funny in this. I like how it was captured by the Pokeball inside of its mouth.

Very good capture episode, I loved the reactions of the Pokemon to May's "purple surprise" and the "battle" against Munchlax was funny.

It is strange how munchlax was caught when it swallowed the Poke ball, but when the Whiscash from an earlier episode swallowed the master ball, it failed

8/10

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Nice episode, made me lol.
    8.5/10
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

This was a cute episode. Munchlax isn't one of my favorite Pokemon but it doesn't bother me too much. Team Rocket didn't bother me as much either since their plan came off a little clever though they still ended up being defeated in the end.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234