Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown! (734)

Kinda hoping the Sawk/Throh rivalry in this arc was going to be explained in the end, but, it doesn't really matter now. I'm just going to chalk it up to being just a temporary rivalry to make that last battle more exciting and intense.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I guess Bianca and Ash losing was expected cuz of how the match between Sawk and Throh seemed so inevitable hee hee. Well the tourney was fun in general and I liked seeing Stephan win the prize. :3

When the Donamite fist began, I was expecting Satoshi to win because he seemed like the underdog. I didn't expect Kenyan to be crowned the winner, though. Bel losing was fine by me since I didn't take her too seriously, but the rivalry and showdown between Nageki and Dageki lived up to my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pokemon Broadcast View Post
    Kinda hoping the Sawk/Throh rivalry in this arc was going to be explained in the end, but, it doesn't really matter now. I'm just going to chalk it up to being just a temporary rivalry to make that last battle more exciting and intense.
    Yeah I didn't like how Throh and Sawk were rivals for only 3 episodes with no proper explanation. Hell, Stephan winning itself felt pointless too.

The episode is pretty good, the battle between Throh and Sawk was nice and believable and was probably about the best example of battle tactics so far in BW. The stuff on the sidelines seemed to be in good moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    When the Donamite fist began, I was expecting Satoshi to win because he seemed like the underdog.
    I didn't think Ash would win since he was using Scraggy in each battle and Scraggy's just not that strong. I didn't think Stephan had a big chance until we saw him battling Throh in this episode. I was rooting for Bianca despite the odds hee hee. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I was rooting for Bianca despite the odds hee hee. ^^;
    Eh, it's not like Bianca winning was gonna happen. Even if Stephan hadn't been involved, we would've seen Throh dude win, or some last-minute COTD win instead.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789