Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Guilty pleasures?

Nutella and Skylanders. I just can't stop with either of them.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

Cheesy female Pop Stars
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I think my guilty pleasures are Fakemon designing, Pokemon in general, Neopets, HeroClix and Magic: The Gathering. All of that stuff FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    I think my guilty pleasures are Fakemon designing, Pokemon in general, Neopets, HeroClix and Magic: The Gathering. All of that stuff FTW.
    I tried to get into Magic, but the few friends i had who played it laughed at me any time I tried to ask for tips and a better grasps of the rules, so I scurried off back to Yu-Gi-Oh asap. Been comfortably collecting and building a damn good Beat-Down/Burn Deck ever since.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I have a couple of evil Magic Decks to say the least. Infect/Proliferate and Pure Burn Deck. Turn 3, 23 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Radlin View Post
    I'd say maybe my addiction to having correct use of grammar. At first I feel like I shouldn't correct them, but after I post it, I get that adrenaline rush as if a fight is going to break out (70% percent a fight breaks out, but it's between other people, even though I caused it.)
    Yeah I'm kinda the same way about grammar. Some people on this site PM me for trades and it looks like this:

"hi want2 trade ru online", which should be "Hi, do you want to trade? Are you online at the moment?"

Some people say it's faster to type like that but it's really not, if you can already type fast.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

80's Hair Metal. I love men with eyeliner and big hair. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'd have to say Tokusatsu, since the toku I watch (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc) are mainly targeted towards young Japanese boys.
    Well, that or J-Drama (and K-Drama).
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    Control your Demon, Break the Barricade. Let's Survive.
    "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrax View Post
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'd have to say Tokusatsu, since the toku I watch (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc) are mainly targeted towards young Japanese boys.
    Well, that or J-Drama (and K-Drama).
    There is no shame in liking MLP, bro. I'm also a fan of Toku shows ^^
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Reading Kutie Pie's Forsaken. It's too good for me to stop reading it :<

Even though I am 17 (at the time of this post). I like 70s and 80s music in a world full of Bruno Mars and Justin Beibers. I experience no guilt in admitting this pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Even though I am 17 (at the time of this post). I like 70s and 80s music in a world full of Bruno Mars and Justin Beibers. I experience no guilt in admitting this pleasure.
    I wouldn't call that a guilty pleasure, just having a better taste in music than society in general

Going to forums and looking at websites rather than studying, luckily it's summer otherwise i'd be grounded
    Shaymin is amazing!
    ~ ★

Quote Originally Posted by (·-·)(o_O) View Post
    Going to forums and looking at websites rather than studying, luckily it's summer otherwise i'd be grounded
    It's the last week of school for me, and I should be doing schoolwork right now(I take it online).
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    I wouldn't call that a guilty pleasure, just having a better taste in music than society in general
    Thanks. Over here where I live, they just play the same songs again and again that I am sick of it. It feels like as if I'm stuck in a rut, seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    It's the last week of school for me, and I should be doing schoolwork right now(I take it online).
    Lucky. 20 days left for me.
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

If by ANY chance you're into Yu-Gi-Oh! Check out my YouTube!:
    http://www.youtube.com/pakinthepunch

Thanks. Over here where I live, they just play the same songs again and again that I am sick of it. It feels like as if I'm stuck in a rut, seriously!
    It's the same everywhere. Just know your music is better and be happy with it.

My guilty pleasure, it's a strange one - boiled eggs oh and random number generator abuse ever since I got the hang of it I can't stop thinking about it, just got a shiny dialga and in a snazzy luxury ball to boot, I have half a mind of grabbing palkia now I saved right in front of its portal, temptation, temptation.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Pretty much any television I enjoy outside AMC.

Nothing wrong with Bruno Mars. Justin Bieber on the other hand....
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I liked going through this thread and seeing how a few people gave answers about how one of their guilty pleasures was Magic or Warhammer or some other similar nerdy collectible-game hobby. It just entertains me because (you already know why).

My guilty pleasure lately is dicking around in the Portal 2 level designer.

If they chose good songs to play, it might not be so irritating. Hell, if radio is looking for new-ish things that are catchy, I have a couple of suggestions I could dump in their collective lap.

I enjoy reading through old threads that were subject to mass idiocy. Take this one as an example. I can't believe that went on for twelve pages nor that I read each post.

I don't believe in guilty pleasures. If I believe something has quality and is enjoyable, I'm not going to feel "guilty" for it to myself. I do believe in not stating everything, though. I don't openly advertise that I play Pokemon, for example, unless I'm with the right crowd. I prefer to play my cards right, using the cards when they give me an advantage in this game of life...
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Phineas & Ferb

So true!

Channing Tatum. Chris Evans. I pretty much reblog pictures of them all day on my tumblr.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast