Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty pleasures?

Would endlessly annoying my classmates when they do/say something stupid/ridiculous count as a guilty pleasure?

Because I'm often the only one who is entertained and everyone else is plain annoyed.
    Charizard

Enought Said

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Hey guise, what's going on this thre-

Oh dear lord, I fell of my chair laughing at that.

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    I would say 19 percent, considering I'm the 1 percent that just watches the show.
    Actually, the percent is probably a loootttt bigger. I watch the show, so I'm part of the 1%?

I'm saying straight people don't masturbate to ****ing ponies..
    Errr, what? And gay people do? I'm sure a lot of straight bronies actually do

At that, I don't even masturbate... What the hell...
    What do you do with your life?!?!?
    ___
    On subject, probably Facebook Games.

Lucozade sports drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardfan900 View Post
    Would endlessly annoying my classmates when they do/say something stupid/ridiculous count as a guilty pleasure?

Because I'm often the only one who is entertained and everyone else is plain annoyed.
    That's called RL trolling and I have to agree that it's tons of fun. Doesn't help your image, though. On the internet, it doesn't matter if people hate you but it does in real life so I suggest you stop trolling people in RL.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    Oh dear lord, I fell of my chair laughing at that.

Actually, the percent is probably a loootttt bigger. I watch the show, so I'm part of the 1%?

Errr, what? And gay people do? I'm sure a lot of straight bronies actually do

What do you do with your life?!?!?
    ___
    On subject, probably Facebook Games.
    :l you have no idea.

Sure, be in the 1 percent with me. 1 percent is big enough for the 2 of us.

Your saying straight people, as in liking the different gender that are human, masturbate to ponies..? Errrr.... Didn't know we lived on Mars.

What do I think of my life? Depressed. Why? BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO ENJOY THE TWILIGHT ZONE RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU PEOPLE WON'T STOP COMPLAINING MY POSTS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, THUS MAKING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, BUT THAT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE. So yes, my life is depressing trying to listen to your logic against mine. Good day, and please don't come back if you are going to keep the argument going...
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Your saying straight people, as in liking the different gender that are human, masturbate to ponies..? Errrr.... Didn't know we lived on Mars.
    Well, we don't live on Mars, but there are some pretty effed up people out there man (this is just a statement, not an argument)
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

So yes, my life is depressing trying to listen to your logic against mine.
    Quoted for truth lol

Honestly, the biggest guilty pleasure I have is being a gamer. It used to be Cardcaptor but everyone watched it without admitting it.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Also, I forgot to post my own guilty pleasure. Junji Ito comics. At first, they were really wierd, but now when someone at /b/ starts dumping one of those, I just keep pressing F5.

There is no way your calling me the troll here...
    I said that you're either trolling or spewing stereotypes. Since you denied the former, you're most likely doing the latter.

Dear, what are you going on about?! There are so many flaws with everything you seem to be typing. I'd like to think most of us that watch MLP don't get aroused by it, but you can't say that only certain people belonging to a specific sexuality do. As for this gender thing, you do realise that most of the MLP cast are female, right??

xxx

chocolate!!!
    i also like korean dramas lol.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

I just came here to say that my Guilty Pleasure is to watch MLP for the show, not because I have the attraction for it, and that turned into a 2 page argument. FML.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Dear, what are you going on about?! There are so many flaws with everything you seem to be typing. I'd like to think most of us that watch MLP don't get aroused by it, but you can't say that only certain people belonging to a specific sexuality do. As for this gender thing, you do realise that most of the MLP cast are female, right??
    Seriously, if you see me right now, there would be a barrel pointed to my head. And yeah, lmfao, just because your masturbating to FEMALE cartoon ponies, that makes it right. lol

Sincerely,
    Everyone

This song is my current guilty pleasure. I shouldn't like it but I do.

What do I think of my life? Depressed. Why? BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO ENJOY THE TWILIGHT ZONE RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU PEOPLE WON'T STOP COMPLAINING MY POSTS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, THUS MAKING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, BUT THAT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE. So yes, my life is depressing trying to listen to your logic against mine. Good day, and please don't come back if you are going to keep the argument going...
    Well you could just admit that you were wrong instead of still saying things like...

Sure, be in the 1 percent with me
    When it's clearly not 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    When it's clearly not 1%.
    Ugh, can't you guys just agree that 100% of people in this thread watch MLP and don't fap to it, then we can just move along.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Well you could just admit that you were wrong instead of still saying things like...
    Why would I admit I'm wrong? To help you sleep better at night?

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Ugh, can't you guys just agree that 100% of people in this thread watch MLP and don't fap to it, then we can just move along.
    I wasn't talking about bronies on this forum, I was talking about bronies in general.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

And yeah, lmfao, just because your masturbating to FEMALE cartoon ponies, that makes it right. lol
    Why do you assume that I do? lmao Especially after I specifically said I hope people don't get aroused by MLP. I think you should just quit while you're behind. (And probably quit with the constant double posting too.)

xxx

I never said you do I was referring to.. screw it. Believe what you want to believe at this point. This is just starting to get anno-.. wait how did you even get in this conversation..

Sincerely,
    Everyone

I'm not guilty, but I love anything chocolate,
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

I wasn't talking about bronies on this forum, I was talking about bronies in general.
    I don't care what you're talking about, it's a made up statistic that everyone in the thread is against you with. But looking at your argument points it's easy to see why so much hate has been drawn against you.

*leaves thread indefinitely*
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Power Rangers, the less criticly successfull Sonic games and 200g chocolate bars.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I don't care what you're talking about, it's a made up statistic that everyone in the thread is against you with. But looking at your argument points it's easy to see why so much hate has been drawn against you.

*leaves thread indefinitely*
    Don't know if that was on my side or not, and at this point I barely care.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    Power Rangers, the less criticly successfull Sonic games and 200g chocolate bars.
    How old are you? Just asking.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

wait how did you even get in this conversation..
    She one of the bronies that you accused of faping to ponies.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast