Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 314

Thread: Guilty pleasures?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ice Ice Outpost
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    My guilty pleasure is sneaking downstairs after my parents go to sleep and doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

    Yeah... I'm wild...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I love BoA!! I wouldn't call her music a 'guilty' pleasure, though. When my uni classmates found out I listen to j/kpop, they didn't think it was geeky at all; in fact they were really open-minded and interested in hearing it. I even got one friend hooked on Asian Kung Fu Generation xD
    but K/J pop are NOT Geeky.
    they are the pop music that probably, popular/cool people in asia listens to :P
    it's like instead of having party music to brittney spears, they listen to BoA/whoever

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    Never heard of them, sorry. I got intoduced to J-pop/rock through Tetra Fang (Seto Koji...*sigh* <3), and K-pop through one of my friends from high school. SuJu was the only band she recomended, so I didnt really branch out from there.
    Now you have, go check them out :P
    unfortunately, BoA and Younha (and I think YUI) already has a lot of albums, so checking out their songs could take time.

    yeah, they're quite established, particularly BoA.

    I would say Utada Hikaru, too, is another one of my big musics, but she's leisurely producing music now, haha.
    "Goodbye Happiness" from her new album

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  3. #103

    Default

    Reading Girl's Life magazine.
    And having love for the malexmale shippings.

    キバゴ

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    You really don't go out much do you...
    You'll learn one day.
    You're incredibly naive.

    Just because a group of people dreams about making the beast with two backs with a pony, that doesn't make it a majority.

    You don't know how many pople like MLP. You don't know how many people fap to pony porn. You don't know any direct percentages. So why do you address it all as a fact?
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 5th April 2012 at 10:58 PM.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    You're incredibly naive.

    Just because a group of people dreams about making the beast with two backs with a pony, that doesn't make it a majority.

    You don't know how many pople like MLP. You don't know how many people fap to pony porn. You don't know any direct percentages. So why do you address it all as a fact?
    Because the fappers are everywhere. Lmfao, really. You sometimes don't even have to look for them, they're just that common. Hell, my friend has about.. psssh.. probably about 1,000 furry (for MLP) fappers that he has met on Youtube videos, forums, ect. lol
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Because the fappers are everywhere. Lmfao, really. You sometimes don't even have to look for them, they're just that common. Hell, my friend has about.. psssh.. probably about 1,000 furry (for MLP) fappers that he has met on Youtube videos, forums, ect. lol
    That doesn't stop your claims from being incorrect.

    Fappers are everywhere? So are normal fans.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    That doesn't stop your claims from being incorrect.

    Fappers are everywhere? So are normal fans.
    Many more fappers. But you can believe what you believe, if that floats yo' boat.

    There's a stereotype for a reason
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nimbasa City
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Adventure Time and Flygon :P

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Many more fappers. But you can believe what you believe, if that floats yo' boat.

    There's a stereotype for a reason
    Proof? That's right, you can't prove anything.

    By your logic, 80% of all black people is stealing someone's house/killing someone/getting arrested as we speak.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Because the fappers are everywhere. Lmfao, really. You sometimes don't even have to look for them, they're just that common. Hell, my friend has about.. psssh.. probably about 1,000 furry (for MLP) fappers that he has met on Youtube videos, forums, ect. lol
    I'm beginning to think you're a closet pony fapper.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    *face palm*

    I didn't say all bronies did this. I said the MAJORITY of them do. But thanks, for mixing up my words, like 6 other people.
    You said that you are the 1%, so that means the other 99% do. Please, stop making such absurd claims about a fandom just because you know a few bad eggs. You're as bad as Santorum.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    You really don't go out much do you...
    You'll learn one day.
    lol.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I'm beginning to think you're a closet pony fapper.
    Because my friend is weird? Seems legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    You said that you are the 1%, so that means the other 99% do. Please, stop making such absurd claims about a fandom just because you know a few bad eggs. You're as bad as Santorum.


    lol.
    can you guys just make one account and spam excuses against me, so I don't double post...

    anyways, I said 80 percent (after somebody else reminded me, of course)

    and lol a 'few' bad eggs.. yeah.. sure.
    Last edited by Profesco; 6th April 2012 at 3:01 AM.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    thats classified
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Big deal, so others like MLP. Does that give you the right to make fun of them for it? I like power rangers, and I get out way more then you think. And if you have time to sit here making fun of others over tv shows, then you must not get out enough.
    Last edited by pokemaster3394; 5th April 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: had to be done
    fc:

    (black) 1635-8161-2578

    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree



    Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

    Looking for: 2 v-create ;

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster3394 View Post
    Big deal, so others like MLP. Does that give you the right to make fun of them for it? I like power rangers, and I get out way more then you think.
    No, see, I am a Brony. I just pointed out that there are a lot of fappers out there, which is why people are like "OMG! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!". Nothing big.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    No, see, I am a Brony. I just pointed out that there are a lot of fappers out there, which is why people are like "OMG! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!". Nothing big.
    Are you literally this blind to what people saying or are you just trying to be be irritating? We only complained because you keep making erroneous claims just because you know of some fappers.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ~!The Milky Way!~
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    No, see, I am a Brony. I just pointed out that there are a lot of fappers out there, which is why people are like "OMG! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!". Nothing big.
    I am sure Cruxis or others would come and says he faps anyways (?)

    i mean, some people like fanshipping.... and fap to it
    inb4 people

    Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

    FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    594

    Default

    I love how this guy is throwing around a false opinion as if it's a fact. You're really just making yourself look like an inconsiderate *** in the process. I suggest you just stop posting here before people really start getting pissed off. ...Though it's probably too late for that.

    ...And nice job with the double posts. T_T

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    No, see, I am a Brony. I just pointed out that there are a lot of fappers out there, which is why people are like "OMG! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!". Nothing big.
    No. You claimed that 80% of all MLP fans clop to it, whch is a stupidly innacurate claim. All we did was telling you that you were wrong, but you refused to listen and chose to keep arguing and dive in deep sh*t.

    Also, there's an edit button.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you.Don't you dare look
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    I love how this guy is throwing around a false opinion as if it's a fact. You're really just making yourself look like an inconsiderate *** in the process. I suggest you just stop posting here before people really start getting pissed off. ...Though it's probably too late for that.

    ...And nice job with the double posts. T_T
    Ironically, though I'm not a troll, this is just funny now. And does it make me wrong if 3 people think it's right? Psshh, I'm just throwin' facts son. I would put some sites out to prove you wrong but
    1) That's somewhat advertisement
    2)Well, since it would be porn, I would be banned
    3)I would actually have to go to the site itself to make sure it's real, and that's no fun for me.

    But like I said before, if you don't believe me, I don't care. Whatever floats your boat.

    No. You claimed that 80% of all MLP fans clop to it, whch is a stupidly innacurate claim. All we did was telling you that you were wrong, but you refused to listen and chose to keep arguing and dive in deep sh*t.

    Also, there's an edit button.
    Wanna know what I say to this? DODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODOD.
    Hope that told you everything you need for the rest of your life. Go, and teach more of my discovery.
    Last edited by KingWiggins; 5th April 2012 at 11:31 PM.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

    Sincerely,
    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    thats classified
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Ok....sorry I got myself into this conversation. Anyways, like I said earlier, I still watch power rangers :P And I myself am a bit of an mlp fan myself, just dont watch it all that much anymore
    fc:

    (black) 1635-8161-2578

    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree



    Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

    Looking for: 2 v-create ;

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oxford UK
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Here you go Wills take a shovel I think you need it!

    I just don't see how you can say 'all bronies' fap over pony porn......I had no idea this even existed, are you sure your not one of them seeing as you know so much on the subject?

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Ironically, though I'm not a troll, this is just funny now. And does it make me wrong if 3 people think it's right? Psshh, I'm just throwin' facts son. I would put some sites out to prove you wrong but
    1) That's somewhat advertisement
    2)Well, since it would be porn, I would be banned
    3)I would actually have to go to the site itself to make sure it's real, and that's no fun for me.

    But like I said before, if you don't believe me, I don't care. Whatever floats your boat.



    Wanna know what I say to this? DODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODOD.
    Hope that told you everything you need for the rest of your life. Go, and teach more of my discovery.
    Okay, so you're gonna keep using the same unreliable arguments and literally spouting random gibberish?

    Thanks for making it obvious that you're not even reading our replies because you don't want to even consider that your claims might be wrong.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 6th April 2012 at 4:41 PM.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Ironically, though I'm not a troll, this is just funny now. And does it make me wrong if 3 people think it's right? Psshh, I'm just throwin' facts son. I would put some sites out to prove you wrong but
    2)Well, since it would be porn, I would be banned.
    GASP! Using a porn/hentai/furry site as evidence that people fap to it? You don't listen to yourself do you?

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,114

    Default

    Oh, he's thirteen. Now his replies make sense.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    thats classified
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Aww man, you guys are killing me over here! :P
    fc:

    (black) 1635-8161-2578

    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree



    Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

    Looking for: 2 v-create ;

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •