Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty pleasures?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    I'm the idiot? Really? I'm not the one who's making himself a target by denying something that noone was questioning in the first place. If you'd just shut up, this whole thing would die down and you'd be left alone. But oh no, you're too insecure to take that way out, are you? You just have to keep pushing the envelope and yelling at the top of your virtual lungs until you're universally right, which will NEVER happen. Fair enough. Have fun digging your own grave, wanker.
    Virtual lungs? lolwuts. At that, yeah, I have been questioned about my sexuality for saying I was a brony, but I was straight, so people won't get the wrong idea as they usually do, but apparently being open about being straight is worse then Hitler. Great. Digging my own grave? You mean posting posts (lol) on a thread to people I will never meet in the first place. Sure.

Calling me trolling ? You'll find it was you who started to reply and then start the name calling of me and other posters ,
    I was just replying to your replys to correct you . Now your calling me a frapper ? With no evidence what's so ever.
    You resulted in name calling when I was offering you a word of advice ,
    I laugh at you that a 13 year old has better typing then you. Seriously. 'Name Calling'? As in idiot? Oh so hurtful... "OH, I was called an idiot by a teenager after I told him to call himself gay and that he faps to ponies! Oh my gawsh, I' such a victim."
    Last edited by KingWiggins; 9th April 2012 at 3:27 AM.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    Listening to nothing but video game soundtracks. Forget what society thinks of me. ^.^
    Halo, god of war and silent hill 2 , All beautiful soundtracks for me .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really have a guilty pleasure. If I find anything stupid or laughable, I just don't bother with it.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Virtual lungs? lolwuts. At that, yeah, I have been questioned about my sexuality for saying I was a brony, but I was straight, so people won't get the wrong idea as they usually do, but apparently being open about being straight is worse then Hitler. Great. Digging my own grave? You mean posting posts (lol) on a thread to people I will never meet in the first place. Sure.

I laugh at you that a 13 year old has better typing then you. Seriously. 'Name Calling'? As in idiot? Oh so hurtful... "OH, I was called an idiot by a teenager after I told him to call himself gay and that he faps to ponies! Oh my gawsh, I' such a victim."
    Can somebody ban this idiot already? Please? This is getting old.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Can somebody ban this idiot already? Please? This is getting old.
    Ban me for what? People calling me a 'wanker' for trying to explain that I'm straight? Seems legit.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

This makes no sense at all . You may want to re read your own sentences before belittling others post ,

Like I said grow up , get some hairs on your balls, maybe go get laid (man or women or pony ) stop been in denial about your own
    Sexuality , study hard in school as its obviously not working so far for you.

Ban me for what? People calling me a 'wanker' for trying to explain that I'm straight? Seems legit.
    For insulting anything that moves and reviving a topic that could've been dropped a long time ago if you'd just played it smart and kept your mouth shut, instead of letting your ego and insecurities get the better of you. THAT is why, my dearest troll.

For insulting anything that moves and reviving a topic that could've been dropped a long time ago if you'd just played it smart and kept your mouth shut, instead of letting your ego and insecurities get the better of you. THAT is why, my dearest troll.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I'm the troll here? Why? Because a newbie said so.
    No, I love newbies. That is beside the point though. Maybe if I put this is a better way YOU can understand. I'm not going to let somebody push me around. Including on the internet. And that's it. The end. Good Game. End of discussion.

Like I said grow up , get some hairs on your balls, maybe go get laid (man or women or pony ) stop been in denial about your own
    Sexuality , study hard in school as its obviously not working so far for you.
    Grow up? You're trying to troll a 13 year old. Get some hair on my balls? You don't even HAVE any if your even going to remotely judge mines, sir. Get laid? Lol, and be on 16 and pregnant? You probably don't even know what getting laid means. Lrn too tipe (Learn to type in your language).
    Really? You are still going to try to pick MY sexuality for ME? Look bro, I don't care if YOU fap to ponies, but I don't. I'm straight, you on the other hand, that is for you to decide. Get a life if all you do is try to troll teenagers.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm the troll here? Why? Because a newbie said so.
    No, I love newbies. That is beside the point though. Maybe if I put this is a better way YOU can understand. I'm not going to let somebody push me around. Including on the internet. And that's it. The end. Good Game. End of discussion.

Grow up? You're trying to troll a 13 year old. Get some hair on my balls? You don't even HAVE any if your even going to remotely judge mines, sir. Get laid? Lol, and be on 16 and pregnant? You probably don't even know what getting laid means. Lrn too tipe (Learn to type in your language).
    Really? You are still going to try to pick MY sexuality for ME? Look bro, I don't care if YOU fap to ponies, but I don't. I'm straight, you on the other hand, that is for you to decide. Get a life if all you do is try to troll teenagers.
    Yawn!!

There's that straight business again

Quote Originally Posted by DR.gonzo View Post
    Yawn!!

There's that straight business again
    I know right. Gets old. You wanna know what else gets old? Questioning my sexuality in the first place.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

I know right. Gets old. You wanna know what else gets old? Questioning my sexuality in the first place.
    Happens a lot does it? I wonder why.

Happens a lot does it? I wonder why.
    *facepalm*
    Ironically, this is the only place where it happens, considering I have a GIRLFRIEND.
    (Something you may never get if you spend your years trolling a teen)

Sincerely,
    Everyone

*facepalm*
    Ironically, this is the only place where it happens, considering I have a GIRLFRIEND.
    Lots of my friends are guys.

I'm not gay.

^ Click this for good times ^

Nobody was questioning it. I went back and looked up the original post. The only reason anyone was questioning it was because you had to specifically say you were straight. If you just said "I'm a fan of MLP" and left it at that, absolutely NONE of this drama would've taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Lots of my friends are guys.

I'm not gay.
    But you, sir, are the exception.
    Just like abortion Which is totally off topic.

Nobody was questioning it. I went back and looked up the original post. The only reason anyone was questioning it was because you had to specifically say you were straight. If you just said "I'm a fan of MLP" and left it at that, absolutely NONE of this drama would've taken place.
    You know when you tell your friends in RL that you watch MLP and they think your gay? Well, I thought forums were like that too and was like "NOT TODAY!"...and which leads me here. That was on me, but I had no clue that shizz (you read right) would happen. Lmfao. But I don't see the problem in just making sure people knowing your straight. Seriously.
    BUT, don't get me wrong, people are NOW questioning it because I just wanted to make sure NOBODY got the wrong idea.
    Last edited by KingWiggins; 9th April 2012 at 4:04 AM.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

*facepalm*
    Come on now, you crnt class one of the my little Ponys as an actuall girlfriend the world doesn't work that way, but who am I to judge
    Each to there own and all that .

Come on now, you crnt class one of the my little Ponys as an actuall girlfriend the world doesn't work that way, but who am I to judge
    You mean take one of your girlfriends? Ew. No.
    Get a life.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

You know when you tell your friends in RL that you watch MLP and they think your gay? Well, I thought forums were like that too and was like "NOT TODAY!"...and which leads me here. That was on me, but I had no clue that shizz (you read right) would happen. Lmfao. But I don't see the problem in just making sure people knowing your straight. Seriously.
    BUT, don't get me wrong, people are NOW questioning it because I just wanted to make sure NOBODY got the wrong idea.
    What you call "making sure" my old friend from Brooklyn would call "Sketchy". Soooo...see your dilemma? ^^;

What you call "making sure" my old friend from Brooklyn would call "Sketchy". Soooo...see your dilemma? ^^;
    Considering I never been to Brooklyn, no. But if it makes you that much happier, sure.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

You mean take one of your girlfriends? Ew. No.
    Get a life.
    Okay. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a damn that you're straight. Okay? You like girls, we get it. Good?

This post isn't any better.

Also I've been having huge cravings for Kandy Cakes lately, good stuff man.

Okay. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a damn that you're straight. Okay? You like girls, we get it. Good?
    You have no clue how much that made me laugh.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Adding "Books about wizards" and "making fun of dumb people arguing online"

What does "I'M STRAIGHT" have to do with pony fapping?
    Bob: Hello, my name is Bob. AND I AM STRAIGHT.
    Me:So you fap to ponies?
    Bob: WUT.

You're an idiot, and deserve to burn for being such. I honestly don't even know why I even bother, but because of people like you, the world is in limbo and despair, all because you can't deal with the fact that I don't fap to cartoons in my parents basement, but you probably do. Now shut the hell up about my sexuality, because I KNOW I'm straight, while you on the other hand, who has to spend all of his hours of his day to make it seem like everybody has to masturbate for some damn reason because you can't help YOUR addiction. Get a life. Get a job. Get out of your parents basement. And at that, get out this thread. Thank you.
    I'm Will Wiggins,
    And I approve this Message.
    Somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension. I never questioned your sexuality at all (seriously, where are you getting that from?). I merely stated that you can be straight and fap to ponies or whatever at the same time, they're not exclusive. I still can't understand how you took "not all bronies fap to ponies" and "being straight doesn't mean you don't fap to ponies" as people questioning your sexuality.

Please, stop over reacting, you're just embarrassing yourself.

The young fellow doth protest too much, mama thinks.

Mama likes K-Pop, y'all.

The discussion is still about the straight Pony-fapping?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast