Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Guilty pleasures?

My guilty pleasures?

Playing Pokemon and posting on a Pokemon specific forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension. I never questioned your sexuality at all (seriously, where are you getting that from?). I merely stated that you can be straight and fap to ponies or whatever at the same time, they're not exclusive. I still can't understand how you took "not all bronies fap to ponies" and "being straight doesn't mean you don't fap to ponies" as people questioning your sexuality.

Please, stop over reacting, you're just embarrassing yourself.
    "BUT I'M STRAIGHT" could quell allegations of pony-fapping."
    Uhm, no, a lot of people questioned my sexuality because they heard a stereotype they didn't like and were like "HOW COULD YOU TYPE THAT!?!?", but instead of typing that, they want to seem cool to their peers and say "Maybe YOU fap to ponies", which brings us here to this huge 10 page argument. See where I'm getting? No? Screw it.
    Embarrassing myself? No. I piss awesomeness. I'm not afraid of "embarrassing" myself over the internet.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

My guilty pleasure?

Watching Let's Plays of Pokemon hacks on Youtube. I'm currently on Snakewood. :3

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Sorry to mini-mod, but FFS, will everyone just stop replying to WillsPokemon's posts? This back and forth about his sexuality has gone on for pages and pages, and has nothing to do with the topic anymore. He's clearly too immature to drop it, so someone else needs to be the grown up here.

A guilty pleasure of mine is that I own The Spice Girls Greatest Hits album. And occasionally play it when no-one else is home. And enjoy it o.o

In my defense, I'm a 90's girl. I grew up with that crap, and it's tough to shake.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I've read the word fap so much that it's not a word anymore, it's just lines.

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/34yobpe.gif[/IMG]
    tweet

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Sorry to mini-mod, but FFS, will everyone just stop replying to WillsPokemon's posts? This back and forth about his sexuality has gone on for pages and pages, and has nothing to do with the topic anymore. He's clearly too immature to drop it, so someone else needs to be the grown up here.

A guilty pleasure of mine is that I own The Spice Girls Greatest Hits album. And occasionally play it when no-one else is home. And enjoy it o.o

In my defense, I'm a 90's girl. I grew up with that crap, and it's tough to shake.
    I can only hope people take your advice...

Also, I can relate on the Spice Girls thing...although, I can also add Backstreet Boys and N'sync to it...once again, I blame my older sister. Damn her for filling my mind with that awesome garbage! XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I probably feel guilty for reading through this thread knowing that in the time it took to sift through an argument about fapping to ponies I could have been pursuing a worthwhile and intellectual endeavour.

That and generic pop songs.

Quote Originally Posted by WillsPokemon View Post
    Uhm, no, a lot of people questioned my sexuality because they heard a stereotype they didn't like and were like "HOW COULD YOU TYPE THAT!?!?", but instead of typing that, they want to seem cool to their peers and say "Maybe YOU fap to ponies", which brings us here to this huge 10 page argument. See where I'm getting? No? Screw it.
    Embarrassing myself? No. I piss awesomeness. I'm not afraid of "embarrassing" myself over the internet.
    It really doesn't sound like this guy's facial expression is
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    I probably feel guilty for reading through this thread knowing that in the time it took to sift through an argument about fapping to ponies I could have been pursuing a worthwhile and intellectual endeavour.

That and generic pop songs.

It really doesn't sound like this guy's facial expression is
    It basically is my face expression, considering typing has nothing to do with it.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

It basically is my face expression, considering typing has nothing to do with it.
    You still love the nob though .

I also own the spice girls album and vengaboys album , and I'm sure there's a billie piper album buried somewhere amongst my cd collection. Ah the 90s , when kids where innercent and frapping to Ponys was never even herd of. Good times
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    My guilty pleasure?

Watching Let's Plays of Pokemon hacks on Youtube. I'm currently on Snakewood. :3
    Oh, I can imagine how much fun that is. Hopefully they aren't just things like the Super Mario World romhacks, which is basically what happens when /ragequit

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post

Oh, I can imagine how much fun that is. Hopefully they aren't just things like the Super Mario World romhacks, which is basically what happens when /ragequit
    Lol I read the lips.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Lol I read the lips.
    Then do what the man is mouthing.
    Honestly, all you've been doing the past few pages is prove that you wear your pants on your head, because you're showing us that you're not very bright.
    You're having an argument.
    ON THE INTERNET.
    That's like trying to have an argument with a total stranger in a place you've never been to and never plan on returning to. He doesn't care, and neither should you. We don't know who you are! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE DUDES OR NOT.
    YOU are the one continuing this and just threadshitting. If you REALLY think that you need to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers, then you seriously need to get your priorities straight.
    No one cares.
    At.
    All.

Anyways, back on topic, I'm fond of DDR in public. A fat little white chick jumping on arrows to strange music in an arcade? It sure is a spectacle.
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 10th April 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Fan art is kinda a guilty pleasure for me. What kind of fan art? That's a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Then do what the man is mouthing.
    Honestly, all you've been doing the past few pages is prove that you wear your pants on your head, because you're showing us that you're not very bright.
    You're having an argument.
    ON THE INTERNET.
    That's like trying to have an argument with a total stranger in a place you've never been to and never plan on returning to. He doesn't care, and neither should you. We don't know who you are! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE DUDES OR NOT.
    YOU are the one continuing this and just threadshitting. If you REALLY think that you need to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers, then you seriously need to get your priorities straight.
    No one cares.
    At.
    All.

Anyways, back on topic, I'm fond of DDR in public. A fat little white chick jumping on arrows to strange music in an arcade? It sure is a spectacle.
    You honestly had to add "We don't care if you like dudes or not". Lol people like you just keep me going sir. Just keeps me goin..

Sincerely,
    Everyone

lol, that **** with willspokemon thing is still going on? since youve got like 5 people against you, (never bothered to count) then the best thing you can do is just stop repying- that simple. no effort needed, just stop replying and these people will likely stop messing with you.

hai bh :3

Quote Originally Posted by TyranitarFan View Post
    lol, that **** with willspokemon thing is still going on? since youve got like 5 people against you, (never bothered to count) then the best thing you can do is just stop repying- that simple. no effort needed, just stop replying and these people will likely stop messing with you.
    What are you talking about? I do it for the LOLS now.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Guilty pleasures...hmm...let's see...

-I sorta have been on the overwhelming habit of using the computer, spending my time to chat w/ friends online while not resorting to do my college stuff....>.>
    -I listen to JP Pokemon songs and any other cheesy pop music from my iPod in public
    -For fun, I go to knowyourmeme for the lulziness
    -Supporting MLP shippings.:T

What are you talking about? I do it for the LOLS now.
    Ah. Well then have fun.

hai bh :3

You honestly had to add "We don't care if you like dudes or not". Lol people like you just keep me going sir. Just keeps me goin..
    Yes, because you're being such an asshat about it. No one cares, and you're just continuing it, for some unknown reason, or maybe you're just compensating over the Internet.
    I also love how you completely ignored everything else in my post and zeroed in on that. Someone's insecure.
    Also lolsir.

Definitely playing Pokemon and using a pokemon forum lol

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Yes, because you're being such an asshat about it. No one cares, and you're just continuing it, for some unknown reason, or maybe you're just compensating over the Internet.
    I also love how you completely ignored everything else in my post and zeroed in on that. Someone's insecure.
    Also lolsir.
    Considering I'm doing it for the LOLS at this point, why waste precious moments of MY time and read a whole paragraph of crap I don't even care about in the first place? Compensating over the internet? NP. Since there are Mods here I might as well not say what that stand for.
    LOLSIR!

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Considering I'm doing it for the LOLS at this point, why waste precious moments of MY time and read a whole paragraph of crap I don't even care about in the first place? Compensating over the internet? NP. Since there are Mods here I might as well not say what that stand for.
    How has this guy not been infracted yet

LOLSIR!
    Sexist
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

You guys have very low standards for both "guilt" and "pleasure". Masturbating to My Little Pony would actually fit the thread better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    How has this guy not been infracted yet
    He'll be banned eventually. And then he'll have to try an get his kicks in the real world, at which point karma will bite him in the arse. HARD. 'Tis only a matter of time, friend.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

LOLSIR!
    JACKASS OF THE MONTH

congrats

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast