Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: He/she be checking me out?

There is this really creepy girl. I won't say names.

She is constantly staring at me. In this one class we sit next to each other she always copies my work.

Whenever I pass her in the school she always goes "Hi *enter my name here*!" And I go "Hi." Back (because I'm polite.)

And one day she followed me home.
    Charizard

Enought Said

Five second-

No wait, it's ha-

I can't keep up with it, I'm checked out so often. Yep. Tooootally the truth.

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

Usually, in the canteen, I find there is a girl who just leers at me. I mean, I wouldn't blame her for checking this mama out, but it's so darn creepy. That gurl even told mama she has two pet turkey's she wants to murder!

Lately I've had this white grad student who I work with in research who always keeps looking at me when we're in the meeting, but I don't make a big deal out of it.

And depending what I'm wearing and have, girls approach me and make conversation.

There will be some very obvious ones, where I've had this pretty girl walk up to me and ask me my name out of the blue and just walked off. And some will have some flirty word play and discussion. So it's whatevs really.
    Last edited by Rave; 6th April 2012 at 5:00 PM.

I have someone in my class who's always staring at me, but her friends already spilled the beans about her.
    It's awkward because there's someone else in my class that I like, but sometimes I think she likes me, at times I don't.
    Even more awkward is my best friend took my crush.

Um.
    Yeah.

Also there's this really annoying kid I used to date and he's in almost all of my classes too. I know he still likes me and I always catch him staring at me. But I really hate him after what he did.
    I'll put something here...eventually

There's this dude who stares at me and my drawings at school. I would be happy to be a freind, but...
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Also there's this really annoying kid I used to date and he's in almost all of my classes too. I know he still likes me and I always catch him staring at me. But I really hate him after what he did.
    Why post this if you don't say what he did? It's like one of those times when someone writes they have a bad day on Facebook, someone asks why, and they say they don't want to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultAsAwesome View Post
    Why post this if you don't say what he did? It's like one of those times when someone writes they have a bad day on Facebook, someone asks why, and they say they don't want to talk about it.
    You wanna know what he did??? Ok, I'll tell you, first he got jealous because I hang out with other guys. So he started harrassing both of us! How did he harrass you ask? Well, he called me names that would likely get me banned from any website and he constantly bugged us! Is that a good enough answer?
    I'll put something here...eventually

Most of the boys in my class check me out. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    You wanna know what he did??? Ok, I'll tell you, first he got jealous because I hang out with other guys. So he started harrassing both of us! How did he harrass you ask? Well, he called me names that would likely get me banned from any website and he constantly bugged us! Is that a good enough answer?
    A girl's boyfriend did that to me once. I couldn't stand him.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Some kid was creepily staring at me when I was in the library the other day. It was weird.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

I don't recall ever being "checked out", though I have caught some people looking at me funny in high school. I'm not ugly, but I do get self-conscious about what people think of me. I don't care about my looks, though I want to make an impression through my personality, so I would get really suspicious if people are to do that to me. I'd be all "What's your problem?" and if they answer me in a normal way, then I may consider them okay. But if they run off or avoid the question or something like that, then I'd just avoid that person for a while, or at least show that I'm on to them.

Yeah... can't trust a lot of guys these days.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Middle-aged women love checking me out while I'm food shopping... Gives me the creeps!

Never happened to me. Nobody has even batted an eyelid at me. Then again, I can't imagine not being single, and I'm comfortable the way things are atm.

Well once I was just trying to eat little pebbles and cherries and other fruits and all of a sudden there's a chick who looks just like me with a bow on her head!
    And she did the exact same things I did.
    She ran from ghosts and ate pebbles. Little and ones that blinked!
    She ate other cherries and fruits too.

LOL, Pac Man refernce.

Looking for an LC Tutor! Requirements:
    - 6 month minimum experience
    - Appropriate ladder points (1250pts+)
    - PO for communication
    - Must have acceptable schedule

If you have any questions, PM/VM me.

Well, there was this one time I was in class... Me and a guy across the room made eye contact... It was pretty intense.

I can't remember the last time someone checked me out.

Untitled-1.jpg
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Here are the times when girls or whatever went a bit wild over me. Embarrassing.
    Okay, so there was this one extremely beautiful girl that would go crazy everytime she saw me, we were one grade apart. Another girl was 18, and I was 13, everytime I saw her she'd scream and say, "If you were 18, I'd so marry you!" to the point of annoyance. Then there was some girl's mother that tried to get her daughter to ask me out. I was so embarrassed. I blushed so hard. In 8th or 7th grade, one of my friends liked me, but unfortunately I was moving at the moment, so yah... There was one of my friends in 1st grade I liked, her name was Bianca, then there was another girl named Brianna, in 6th grade that I liked. She was so aggressive, I love the aggressive kind! :'D Then there was Genesis is 4th grade that Iiked. There was a girl in 10th grade that liked me too. And that sh--Oh wait, there was that one girl that liked me in 7th/8th grade too. But she was 18. Creepy as heck. It's always the older females! O_o

I spent all of last summer working out and by the time August rolled around, I went to a pool party. Girls were loving the new me. Some of them still come up to me in school to feel my muscles (True story).
    But I've had this one chick who's been liking me for over a year. She's sorta pretty, but she's way to awkward. We both run track and Cross Country, so I have to see her everyday. I thought she would finally leave me alone after 6 months, but on Valentines Day, my friends sent her a rose and said it was from me. Back to square one.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/343jiwx.png[/IMG]
    Keeping the classics alive

Quote Originally Posted by MasterLucario View Post
    I spent all of last summer working out and by the time August rolled around, I went to a pool party. Girls were loving the new me. Some of them still come up to me in school to feel my muscles (True story).
    But I've had this one chick who's been liking me for over a year. She's sorta pretty, but she's way to awkward. We both run track and Cross Country, so I have to see her everyday. I thought she would finally leave me alone after 6 months, but on Valentines Day, my friends sent her a rose and said it was from me. Back to square one.
    How is this girl awkward?

Meh, i catch this girl staring at me in the middle of class, i tried going in for it, i told my freind to be my wingman and pull her out for me so i can just ask her out.
    But she ignored him and kept walking and i didn't cry

Maybe she thought he was going to ask her out. Or maybe she's dealing with an important decision.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    I can't remember the last time someone checked me out.

Untitled-1.jpg
    Aww that's really a tragedy, I'm sorry you were born with a genetic illness :'(

Too bad you can't look like me, I'm just lucky
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did you really just post a pic of jb?
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast