• UU

11 15.28%
  • RU

9 12.50%
  • NU

8 11.11%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Tier?

nu or uu. Never really liked ou/ never took the time to learn it.

UU nuff said

5th Gen OU... Namely cause I have free rein with all my strange gimmicky teams running through the battlefields unchecked... LOL
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Uu, cause I am more familiar with it. OU is scary because of them Gliscor, Scizor, Chansey MAX BULKED running about ;(.
    3DS: 1349 - 5259 - 6997
    IGN: Joshua

Friend Safari: Pyroar, Braxien & Pansear ♪

my shinies c:
    • horsea (obtained 10/22/13)
    • seadra (obtained 10/23/13)
    • feebas (hatched 12/29/13) outstanding with 3 perfect ivs c:
    • swinub (hatched 2/2/14) above average with 3 perfect ivs

Ou, I'm very familiar with it.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    DPP LatiMence OU....wait you only posted bad tiers up there that take no skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I don't see how these tiers are bad and take no skill.
    Fine, OU has a lot of common teams. That's why it's called the over-used tier >.<
    UU tends to be a bit more creative, using more pokemon from lower tiers.
    In RU, just about anything goes, but there are powerhouses who have nice stats and move-pools who just can't make it higher up; this tier is more about "raw power" imo (as in, the basics of pokemon).
    NU is NU.

Now, saying these tiers suck is essentially saying you don't like competitive pokemon. How was DPP Latimence better? It was even worse then than it is now.
    OU isn't called OU because it has common teams, it's called OU because in a metagame where all pokemon are allowed exept for ubers (the banlist), the pokemon in OU are the most common. The way you said it was a bit like saying there is no 'standard' in UU because it has lesser used pokemon - I'm sure you probably didn't mean this though.Also, saying NU is NU means nothing. It's NU, and that's quite clear. NU is a vibrant tier with a lot of things viable, although the teams are generally fast paced offensive teams, stall can be used to an effective degree. NU also has the widest amount of commonly used pokemon of any tier, as Jesusfreak pointed out (I think in this thread).

And I think what Doc meant by what he posted was that 5th gen is probably the worst generation, and it only has 5th generation tiers listed. 5th generation isn't as fun as 4th generation or 3rd generation in the opinion of many. Also, he hasn't listed LC, CC, or MC, which are quite fun tiers. Although, he didn't word it in the nicest way possible.

I actually use a mixed tier set i use my personal favorites to battle, i have 3 in OU, 2 in UU, and 1 in NU, so i guess its actually an OU team since its the most common tier set on my team and I can't use it in lower tiers, on my old PBR days the only thing that could stop my team was the infamous scarf-spout kyogre and bulky vaporeons with wish.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Yeah OU has got to be my favorite tier

TMP Symbols:

I like RU...

1.Wifi Ou
    2.No Preview Ubers
    3.Wifi Ubers
    4.No Preview OU

NU definitely. I've played NU, RU, and UU, and using the world's worst Pokemon is so much fun. It's so unpredictable and, well, different.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

I've played all tiers a couple of times, and I've enjoyed OU the most because it has the most battlers and I've been able to come up with my best teams that don't always have the most common ly seen pokemon in them. Also a lot of my favorite pokemon in general happen to be in OU
    I'm a...

Black Friend Code: 1463 5487 9507
    X Friend Code: 1220 7532 9835

I like UU the best. I like using the "odd"pokemon. Second would probably be NU, for the same reason.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Go ahead and hate me but UBERS!!!You can use any Pokemon and that gives room for more strategy and more options.

EDIT:But I'm best at OU and it is probably my second favorite because battles can get really interesting, more than they can in any other tier.

EDIT:Oh and up to date generation. I basically like it where both players can use any pokemon that exists.

UU. Iv palyed every tier at least a few times but my fave is UU. NU is fun also because Dunsprance and seaking are there.

UU, NU, RU, OU. I like the underdogs more, though.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I always pretty much play OU becuz they are awesome pokes who aren't the strongest and still do a great job for not being legendary... Also, the UBER tier is pretty one of the tiers I don't really like becuz they're too beazty, good-looking and have too great power. I just play OU when I'm on PO.

I like OU, but I honestly get sick and tired of seeing Ferrothorns, Conkeldurrs and Reuniclus every battle, so I've given UU a try, and its actually really fun It's a tie between the two for me.
    FC: 0232-9161-0856
    Friend Safari:
    Mankey, Pancham, Riolu

Either OU, Uber, or CC.

Definitely OU. It bans the too powerful mons, but lets you use anything else, even gimmicks you think might work.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

ou is great.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

It's too late to vote but OU is my favourite.

The problem with just trying the lower tiers is that it takes quite a while to create a new team of Pokemon; not worth it if I'm only to use them for a couple of battles.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

BW OU is my favorite tier, mainly cause it's the only tier I can currently play to any extent. But I also really love RBY OU because it's so broken that it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    NU definitely. I've played NU, RU, and UU, and using the world's worst Pokemon is so much fun. It's so unpredictable and, well, different.
    Go play PU.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

My favourite tier is NU, becuse i hat the weather battles.
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast