Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Easter! (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
    - Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.
    Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up and will again hand out our share.
    From me this year you will receive:

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

And finally, as a bonus gift, your choice of EITHER:

x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Woohoo CHOCOLATE!!!! *eats all the treats to be given away*
    Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
    1 x Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
    1 x White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All items and their uses expire on the 15th April and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ... I am *bounces off the walls* ^-^
    Happy Easter Everyone. I've had a fair bit of chocolate at work today *nom nom*
    Picking up the following gifts:

1x Hot Cross Bun - (Feeding to my Tentacool to raise him from Level 42 to Level 45 as of tomorrow)
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    3x Mysterious Gummi's (Feeding to my Sableye to raise his I.Q from 21 to 24)
    3x Purple Gummi's (Feeding to my Haunter to raise her I.Q from 02 to 05)
    3x Black Gummi's (Feeding to my Spiritomb to raise his I.Q from 09 to 12)
    3x Sky Gummi's (Feeding to my Drifblim to raise her I.Q from 02 to 05)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to my Level 44 Gallade to teach him EM Encore and Re-learned Moves Lv. 31 Calm Mind, Lv. 36 Psychic and Lv. 39 Imprison)
    1x Egg House Pass
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to my Kabutops to teach him MT Headbutt)
    1x Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Tentacool raising him from Level 45 to Level 48)
    1x White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to my Gallade raising him from Level 44 to Level 48)
    1x Pidove Chocolate Figure (Feeding to my Zubat to teach her Featherdance)

Thanx again and Happy Easter ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 9th April 2012 at 12:09 AM.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.
    Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up and will again hand out our share.
    From me this year you will receive:

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

And finally, as a bonus gift, your choice of EITHER:

OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
    Picking up a Super Passy, a Chocolate Ball, a Golden Egg, a Chocolate Memory Berry, and an Egg House Pass.

Giving the memory berry to my Pineco to have him learn Toxic Spikes, Pin Missile, Power Swap, and Flail.

(Otherwise known as Easter)

Woohoo CHOCOLATE!!!! *eats all the treats to be given away*
    Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)

Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)

Enjoy the sugar rush ... I am *bounces off the walls* ^-^
    Picking up a Silver Egg, a Chocolate Milkshake, a Chocolate Candy, a White Chocolate Candy, and a Chansey Chocolate Figure.

Feeding my Level 2 Pineco a White Chocolate Candy to raise him to level 6. Feeding my Level 4 Deerling a Chocolate Candy to raise it to level 7 and a Chansey Chocolate Figure as well as the Chocolate Milkshake.

Pineco learned Self Destruct. Deerling learned Sand Attack and Softboiled and the EM Fake Tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up a Hot Cross Bun, a Very Hot Cross Bun, and a Gummi Bag.

Feeding my Level 6 Pineco (See Above) a hot Cross Bun to raise him to Level 9. Pineco Learned Bug Bite.

Feeding my Kabutops the Very Hot Cross Bun to teach her Cross Fire.

Happy Easter.

QUOTE=Arnold;14388755]

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    [/QUOTE]

Picking up:
    x1 Hot cross bun - using on Sneasel to raise level from 5 to 8
    x1 Very hot cross bun - using on Sneasel to teach crossfire

x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1 Super pass
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Golden egg - cashing in for coins
    x1 Chocolate pokeblock
    x1 Chocolate memory berry - using to teach Sneasel egg moves bite, fake out, pursuit, ice punch
    x1 Egg house pass

Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)

x1 Silver egg - cashing in for coins
    x1 Chocolate milkshake - teaching Sneasel iron tail
    x1 Chocolate candy - raising Sneasel from level 8 to 11
    x1 White chocolate candy - raising Sneasel to level 15
    x1 Togepi chocolate figure
    Last edited by Thorndrop; 9th April 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12