Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Easter! (2012)

Default Happy Easter! (2012)

Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
    - Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

Default Happy Easter Fizzby!

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.
    Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up and will again hand out our share.
    From me this year you will receive:

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

And finally, as a bonus gift, your choice of EITHER:

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
    x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.

Default Happy Fizzy Easter

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
    (Otherwise known as Easter)

Woohoo CHOCOLATE!!!! *eats all the treats to be given away*
    Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
    Within each hamper are the following goodies:
    1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
    1 x Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
    1 x White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
    OR
    Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
    OR
    Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All items and their uses expire on the 15th April and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ... I am *bounces off the walls* ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
    Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up:

1x Hot Cross Bun - using it on my lv45 Vileplume, raising her to lv48
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun - using it my Magmortar, teaching him Crossfire

x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
    x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
    Picking up:

1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Chocolate Edition Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg [3000coins]
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock [+40cute]
    Arc Edit:
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry - using it on my Golem, teaching him Hammer Arm, Autotomize, Steamroller and Bulldoze

1x Rare Egg Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
    Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)

Picking up:

1x Silver Egg [1000coins]
    1x Chocolate Milkshake - using it on my Golem, teaching him Fury Cutter
    1x Chocolate Candy - using it on my lv48 Vileplume, raising her to lv51
    1x White Chocolate Candy - using it on my lv51 Vileplume, raising her to lv55
    1x Pidove Chocolate Figure - using it on my Dragonite, teaching him Featherdance

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL <<33
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 15th April 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Memory Berries are for EM's only!

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Taking the Hot Cross Bun and the Very Hot Cross Bun.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
    Taking the Super Pass, the Chocolate Poké Ball, the Golden Egg, the Chocolate Memory Berry, and the Egg House Pass.

OR
    OR

Taking the Silver Egg, the Chocolate Milkshake, the Chocolate Candy, the White Chocolate Candy, and the Togepi Chocolate Figure.

Total collected items:
    1 Hot Cross Bun (+3 levels)
    1 Very Hot Cross Bun (teaches Crossfire)
    1 Super Pass (essentially double everything in all shops)
    1 Chocolate Poké Ball (for catching Pokémon)
    1 Golden Egg (good for 3000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Memory Berry (up to 4 relearned and/or MT moves)
    1 Egg House Pass (good for one guaranteed rare Egg)
    1 Silver Egg (good for 1000 coins)
    1 Chocolate Milkshake (one egg move or move tutor move)
    1 Chocolate Candy (+3 levels)
    1 White Chocolate Candy (+4 levels)
    1 Togepi Chocolate Figure (teaches Metronome)

Using the following:

Using the Hot Cross Bun, the Chocolate Candy, and the White Chocolate Candy on my level 17 Croagunk, for a total of 10 gained levels, bringing him to level 27.
    *Croagunk learned Revenge!*
    *Croagunk learned Swagger!*

Using the Chocolate Memory Berry on Grimer, teaching her the Egg Moves Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Acid Spray, and Mean Look.
    *Grimer learned Shadow Punch!*
    *Grimer learned Shadow Sneak!*
    *Grimer learned Acid Spray!*
    *Grimer learned Mean Look!*

Using the Chocolate Milkshake on Qwilfish, teaching him the Egg Move Aqua Jet.
    *Qwilfish learned Aqua Jet!*

Using the Very Hot Cross Bun and the Togepi Chocolate Figure on Grimer, teaching her Crossfire and Metronome.
    *Grimer learned Crossfire!*
    *Grimer learned Metronome!*

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Picking up:

x1 Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokéball
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Egg House Pass
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Pidove Chocolate Figure

Feeding Hot Cross Bun and the two chocolate candys to my Tirtouga to raise him from Lv 1 to Lv 11.

Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to my Gothorita so she learns Dark Pulse, Uproar, Miracle Eye and Mirror Coat

Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Lillipup so he learns Thunder Fang

Letting Banane eat the Pidove figure to learn Featherdance.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Wait wait wait... we get ALL of this junk food? WANT!

Claims:

(No expiration date)
    Hot Cross Bun x1
    Very Hot Cross Bun x1
    Gummi Bag:
    -Mysterious Gummi x3
    -Purple Gummi x3
    -Black Gummi x3
    -Sky Gummi x3
    2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball x1

(Expires 7/8/12)
    Chocolate Pokeblock x1

(Expires 4/29/12)
    Egg House Pass x1

(Expires 4/15/12)
    Silver Egg x1
    Chocolate Milkshake x1
    Chocolate Candy x1
    White Chocolate Candy x1
    Togepi Chocolate Figure x1

(Expires 4/10/12)
    Super Pass x1
    Golden Egg x1
    Chocolate Memory Berry x1

Use:

Silver Egg... Hyrem receives 1000 coins!
    Golden Egg... Hyrem receives 3000 coins!

White Chocolate Candy on Ralts
    Level Up! Ralts grew from Lv. 6 to Lv. 10!
    New Move! Ralts learned Double Team!

Chocolate Milkshake on Ralts
    New Move! Ralts learned Icy Wind! (MT)

Togepi Chocolate Figure on Ralts
    New Move! Ralts learned Metronome!

Chocolate Candy on Seedot
    Level Up! Seedot grew from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4!
    New Move! Seedot learned Harden!

Hot Cross Bun on Seedot
    Level Up! Seedot grew from Lv. 4 to Lv. 7!
    New Move! Seedot learned Growth!

Chocolate Memory Berry on Seedot
    New Move! Seedot learned Bullet Seed! (EM)
    New Move! Seedot learned Quick Attack! (EM)
    New Move! Seedot learned Foul Play! (EM)
    New Move! Seedot learned Leech Seed! (EM)
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 8th April 2012 at 3:35 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Using Hot Cross Bun to raise my Magnemite from level 9 to 12. (Learned Supersonic)
    Even though it doesn't have arms yet, using the Very Hot Cross Bun to teach my Bronzor Crossfire.
    Picking up three each of Mysterious, Purple, Black and Sky Gummies.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

And finally, as a bonus gift:

Picking up a Super Pass, Chocolate Pokeball, Chocolate Memory Berry and Chocolate Pokeblock.
    Selling the Golden Egg (3000 coins)
    And after a tough choice, picking up the Egg House Pass. Need a new pokemon before a deck.

[color=lemonchiffon] 1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)

Picking up a Silver Egg and Togepi Chocolate Figure.
    Using Chocolate Milkshake to teach my Magnemite Iron Defence.
    Using Chocolate Candy to raise my Magnemite from Level 12 to 15. (Learned Sonicboom)
    Using White Chocolate Candy to raise my Bronzor from Level 7 to 11.

Yeah, here's hoping I get a good pokemon with my egg pass ^_^

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Picking up:

x1 Hot Cross Bun (Feeding to Salazar the Ekans to raise him from Lv.5 to Lv.8!)
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Gummi Bag containing...
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock [Expires July 8; +40 Cute]
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to Sir Arion the Horsea to learn the Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Octazooka, Signal Beam, Dragonbreath!)
    x1 Egg House Pass
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to Salazar the Ekans to learn the Egg Move: Poison Tail!)
    x1 Chocolate Candy (Feeding to Salazar the Ekans to raise him from Lv.8 to Lv.11! Salazar learned Bite!)
    x1 White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to Salazar the Ekans to raise him from Lv.11 to Lv.15! Salazar learned Glare!)
    x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure (Feeding to Stealth the Weavile to teach him Metronome!)
    Last edited by Rotom310; 8th April 2012 at 3:29 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up:
    1x Hot Cross Bun
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    3x Mysterious Gummi
    3x Purple Gummi
    3x Black Gummi
    3x Sky Gummi

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Picking Up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Chocolate Edition Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg [3000coins]
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock [+40cute]
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry
    1x Rare Egg Pass

OR
    OR

Picking up:

1x Silver Egg [1000coins]
    1x Chocolate Milkshake - using it on my Ralts, teaching him Confuse Ray
    1x Chocolate Candy - using it on my lvl 6 Ralts, raising hm to lvl 9
    1x White Chocolate Candy - using it on my lvl 9 Ralts, raising him to lvl 13. Zoomer(Ralts) has learned Double Team! Zoomer(Ralts) has learned Teleport!
    1x Togepi Chocolate Figure - using it on my Ralts, teaching him Metronome

With only one Pokemon a lot of this stuff is gonna get wasted
    But at least my Zoomer is just that much awesomer!
    Last edited by YDT; 8th April 2012 at 4:52 AM.

Taking everything. Will edit uses when I'm on a computer...

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Egg House pass.

OR
    OR

Taking the Pidove figure and teaching Angela the Togepi Featherdance. Useless now, but when she evolves...xD

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Picking up:

1x Hot Cross Bun (+3 Levels)
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun (Teaches Crossfire)
    1x Gummie Bag
    -3x Mysterious Gummies
    -3x Purple Gummies
    -3x Black Gummies
    -3x Sky Gummies
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokéball
    1x Golden Egg (3000x Coins)
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock (+40 Cute Points) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 08/07/2012.
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry (Teaches 4 EMs and/or Level-Up moves)
    1x Egg House Pass
    1x Silver Egg (1000x Coins)
    1x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches EM or MT move)
    1x Chocolate Candy (+3 Levels)
    1x White Chocolate Candy (+4 Levels)
    1x Pidove Chocolate Figure (Teaches FEATHERDANCE)

Feeding Hot Cross Bun to Lv. 71 Delibird to raise him to Lv. 74.

Feeding Chocolate Memory Berry to Togekiss to teach him EM SECRET POWER and Pre-Evo moves DOUBLE-EDGE, LAST RESORT, & AFTER YOU.

Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Delibird to teach him EM BESTOW.

Feeding Chocolate Candy to Lv. 71 Wynaut to raise him to Lv. 74.

Feeding White Chocolate Candy to Lv. 71 Swalot to raise him to Lv. 75.

Feeding Pidove Chocolate Figure to Togekiss to teach him FEATHERDANCE.

Happy Easter!
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th November 2012 at 6:50 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up:
    Hot Cross Bun
    Very Hot Cross Bun

Gummi Bag which contains
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

Using:
    Hot Cross Bun on Pachirisu to level up from level 9 to level 12
    Very Hot Cross Bun on Pachirisu to learn Crossfire.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Picking up:
    Super Pass
    Chocolate Pokeball
    Golden Egg
    Chocolate Pokeblock
    Chocolate Memory Berry
    Egg House Pass

Using:
    Chocolate Memory Berry on Aron to learn Curse, Rollout, Stealth Rock, and Head Smash
    Golden Egg to obtain its 3,000 Coin worth

OR
    OR

Picking up:
    Silver Egg
    Chocolate Milkshake
    Chocolate Candy
    White Chocolate Candy
    Togepi Chocolate Figure

Using:
    Chocolate Milkshake on Pachirisu to learn Tutor Move Gunk Shot
    Chocolate Candy on Aron to level it up from level 3 to 6.
    White Chocolate Candy on Aron to level it up again from level 6 to 10. From those level ups it learns Harden and Mud Slap.
    Togepi Chocolate Figure on Pachirisu to learn Metronome.
    Silver Egg to obtain its 1,000 Coin worth.

Pokemon info

I hope I accounted for everything...

EDIT: I changed a move Aron learned. Took out Dragon Rush and replaced it with Rollout. I had Aron stay in the Move Tutor to learn it earlier and forgot. Is this okay?
    Last edited by Myrrh; 9th April 2012 at 4:02 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Picking up 1 gummi bag, 3 mysterious Gummi, 3 purple Gummi, 3 black Gummi, 3 sky Gummi, 1 very hot cross bun, 1 super pass, a 2012 edition chocolate pokeball, 1 golden egg, 1 chocolate pokeblock, 1 chocolate memory berry, 1 egg house pass, 1 silver egg, 1 chocolate milkshake and 1 chansey chocolate figure.

Feeding 1 hot cross bun to sableye, raising it from Lv 13 to Lv 16.
    Feeding 1 chocolate candy to sableye, raising it from Lv 16 to Lv 19.
    Feeding 1 white chocolate candy to sableye, raising it from Lv 19 to Lv 23.
    Last edited by Rayzen; 8th April 2012 at 6:51 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up:
    1x Hot Cross Bun
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    1x Gummi Bag containing 3x Mysterious Gummis, 3x Purple Gummis, 3x Black Gummis, and 3x Sky Gummis.

Giving the Hot Cross Bun to Cyndaquil, who goes from Lv. 7 to Lv. 10.
    *Cyndaquil learns Ember*

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Picking up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1x Egg House Pass

Also using the Memory Berry on Cyndaquil to have him learn Crush Claw, Reversal, Extrasensory, and Foresight.

OR
    OR

Picking up:
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Millkshake
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Togepi Chocolate Figure

Giving the Chocolate Candy to Cyndaquil, raising him from Lv. 10 to Lv. 13. *Cyndaquil learns Quick Attack*
    Giving the White Chocolate Candy to Lileep, raising him from Lv. 5 to Lv. 9. *Lileep learns Acid*
    Giving the Chocolate Milkshake to Cyndaquil. *Cyndaquil learns Fire Pledge*
    Giving the Togepi Chocolate Figure to Cyndaquil. *Cyndaquil learns Metronome*

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

*jawdrops and barfs rainbows* I. Love. You. All.

Taking these items:
    x1 Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Gummi Bag with:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Chocolate Pokeball
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
    x1 Egg House Pass

x1 Chocolate Lover's Hamper with:
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Millkshake
    x1 Chocolate Candy
    x1 White Chocolate Candy
    x1 Chansey Chocolate Figure

Using these items:

For Gaspard (Aipom):
    x1 Hot Cross Bun, leveling him up from 12 to 15. *Gaspard learned Tickle!*
    x1 Chocolate Candy, leveling him up from 15 to 18. *Gaspard learned Fury Swipes!*
    x1 White Chocolate Candy, leveling him up from 18 to 22. *Gaspard learned Swift!*
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun, teaching him Crossfire.
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry, teaching him EMs Fake Out, Revenge, Covet, and Pursuit
    x1 Chansey Chocolate Figure, teaching him Softboiled.

For Humphrey (Roggenrola):
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake, teaching him EM Magnitude.
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 8th April 2012 at 12:05 PM.

Wow, thanks so much you guys! This is what I call generous!

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up a Hot Cross Bun and a Very Hot Cross Bun.
    I use the Hot Cross Bun on Aegis the Squirtle, levelling him from 7 to 10. Aegis learned Withdraw!
    The Very Hot Cross Bun is also used on the above Aegis, allowing him to learn Crossfire! Because Water Types with Fire moves amuse me.
    Picking up:
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Which go into my backpack.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Picking up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 edition Chocolate Pokéball
    1x Golden Egg, which I cash for 3,000 coins.
    1x Chocolate Pokéblock
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry, which I use on Aegis the Squirtle (again, same as above), allowing him to learn the following 4 egg moves: Mirror Coat, Muddy Water, Yawn, Water Spout.
    And after MUCH deliberation, I've decided to pick up the Egg House Pass. My grand entrance into the TCG shall wait another day...

OR
    OR

Picking up:
    1x Silver Egg, which I cash for 1,000 coins.
    1x Chocolate Milkshake which I use on Cloudy the Swablu, allowing him to learn the Egg Move Hyper Voice.
    1x Chocolate Candy which I use on Aegis the Squirtle, allowing him to level from 10 (above) to 13. Aegis learned Water Gun!
    1x White Chocolate Candy which is used on Bishop the Hoothoot, levelling him from 9 to 13. Bishop learned Uproar!
    1x Chansey Chocolate Figure, which I use on Aegis the Squirtle again. Aegis learned Softboiled!

... I have the best Squirtle ever.

Oh god... So many goodies o_o

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Feeding Hot Cross Bun to Sheldon, raising its level to 10. Sheldon learned Absorb!
    Stashing the Very Hot Cross Bun for a more appropriate Pokemon.
    Stashing Gummi Bag too.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    You are too kind, Miss Tess!

Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Sheldon who learns the Egg Moves Body Slam, Seed Bomb, Wide Guard and Superpower!

And picking up an Egg House pass.

*crams everything else into backpack*

OR
    OR

More choccy! :3

Feeding Sheldon the Chocolate Candy, raising its level to 13 and learning Razor Leaf in the process.

Selecting a Togepi chocolate figure, but saving it for later.
    I hope this all fits in my bag.

And a Happy Zombie Jesus Day to all!
    Last edited by Trainer Andy; 8th April 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

OR
    OR

Withdrawing:

x1 Hot Cross Bun (using on Minccino to raise from Level 5 to Level 8)
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Golden Egg
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock [Using; +40 Cute]
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry (Feeding to Minccino to learn the Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Double Team and Endure!)
    x1 Egg House Pass
    x1 Silver Egg
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake (Feeding to Minccino to learn the Egg Move: Flail)
    x1 Chocolate Candy (Feeding to Minccino to raise her from Lv.8 to Lv.11)
    x1 White Chocolate Candy (Feeding to Minccino to raise her from Lv.11 to Lv.15)
    x1 Chansey Chocolate Figure (Feeding to Minccino to teach her Softboiled)

--

Thanks a bunch for this event!

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Picking up...
    1x Hot Cross Bun
    -- using on Ron the Aron to level up from 2 to 5. It learns Harden.
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    1x Gummi Bag (3x Mysterious Gummi, 3x Purple Gummy, 3x Black Gummi, 3x Sky Gummi)

1x Super Pass
    1x Chocolate Pokéball! (nom)
    1x Golden Egg
    1x chocolate Pokéblock
    -- Using on Ron the Aron to learn the Egg moves Bodyslam, Iron head, Head Smash and Superpower.
    + Egg House Pass

1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    -- Using on Bolt the Ralts to learn the Gen IV only Move Shock Wave (the name is explained! Finally!)
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    -- Using both of these on Bolt the Ralts, leveling it from 6 to level 13. It learns Double Team and Teleport.
    + Togepi Chocolate Figure
    -- Using on Bolt to learn Metronome.

Thanks so much for this event! Oh man, all that chocolate... Awesome
    Last edited by Spoook; 8th April 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    OR

Woot, this'll be fun to put my pokés on a suger rush :3 Taking :

x1 Hot Cross Bun - Feeding to Black (Purrloin) to raise from level 6 to 9.
    x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
    x1 Gummi Bag (x3 Mysterious Gummi x3 Purple Gummi, x3 Black Gummi, x3 Sky Gummi)
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Golden Egg - Cashin' it in to get 3,000 coins.
    x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
    x1 Chocolate Memory Berry - Using on Black (Purrloin) to learn Faint Attack, Fake Tears, Foul Play, and Pay Day.
    x1 Egg House Pass
    x1 Silver Egg - Cashin' It in to get 1,000 coins.
    x1 Chocolate Milkshake - Feeding to Black to learn Charm
    x1 Chocolate Candy - Using on Black (Purrloin) to raise her level from 9 to 12! Black Learns Sand-Attack and Fury Swipes!
    x1 White Chocolate Candy - Using on Black (Purrloin) to raise her level from 12 to 15. Black learns Pursuit!
    x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure, feeding to Black to learn Metronome.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 8th April 2012 at 6:01 PM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Picking up these Easter goodies via my phone. Thanks! Will add links and usage later.

1 x Hot Cross Bun - feeding to Blitzle, elevating her from Lv10 to Lv13
    1 x Chocolate Candy - feeding to Blitzle, elevating her from Lv13 to Lv16
    1 x White Chocolate Candy - feeding to Blitzle, elevating her from Lv16 to Lv20 (*Blitzle learnt Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, and Flame Charge*)
    1 x Chocolate Memory Berry - feeding to Skarmory, teaching her Drill Peck, Iron Defense, Pursuit, & Twister
    1 x Chocolate Milkshake - feeding to Blitzle, teaching her Sand- Attack
    1 x Chocolate Pidove - feeding to Skarmory, teaching her Featherdance
    1 x Very Hot Cross Bun
    3 x Mysterious Gummis
    3 x Sky Gummis
    3 x Black Gummis
    3 x Purple Gummis
    1 x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1 x Golden Egg
    1 x Silver Egg
    1 x 2012 Chocolate Pokeball
    1 x Super Pass
    1 x Egg House Pass (Rare)
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 9th April 2012 at 3:53 AM.

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Collecting all of the items here. Thank you! Also:
    Feeding the Hot Cross Bun to Pineco, to raise him to level four.
    Feeding the Very Hot Cross Bun to Torchic so he can learn Crossfire.
    Feeding the three Mysterious Gumni to Swinub, to raise his IQ to five.

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Collecting all the items here, plus the bonus Egg Pass. I'm very excited about that! Thank you very much! Now:

Feeding Pineco the Chocolate Memory Berry. He learned Pin Missile, Sand Tomb, Revenge and Swift!

OR
    OR

Thank you for all of these, Arc. <3 Collecting the regular items, plus the Pidove Chocolate Figure. Torchic quickly gobbles that one up to learn Featherdance! In addition:

Pineco wastes no time with that Milkshake, and learns the MT move Rollout!
    The two candies go to Swinub, who gains a whopping seven levels and shoots up to level fourteen! Through level up, he learns Powder Snow and Mud Slap. <3

Thank you for the bestest easter ever, guys. <3 I hope you all had a great one! ^^

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Picking up:

1x Hot Cross Bun
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Picking up:

1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Egg House Pass

OR
    OR

Picking up:

1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chansey Figure.

Using:
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun to teach Krabby: Crossfire
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry to teach Krabby: Agility, Amnesia, Endure, and Slam.
    1x Chocolate Milkshake to teach Krabby: Superpower.
    1x Chansey Figure to teach Krabby: Softboiled
    1x Hot Cross Bun on Krabby: Lv. 7 --> Lv. 10
    1x Chocolate Candy on Krabby: Lv. 10 --> Lv. 13
    1x White Chocolate Candy on Krabby: Lv. 13 --> Lv. 17

Crossfire (Fire)
    Appeal Points <3 <3
    Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
    x3 Mysterious Gummi
    x3 Purple Gummi
    x3 Black Gummi
    x3 Sky Gummi
    Collecting:
    1x Hot Cross Bun
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun
    3x Mysterious Gummi
    3x Purple Gummi
    3x Black Gummi
    3x Sky Gummi

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
    Collecting:
    1x Super Pass
    1x 2012 Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Golden Egg
    1x Chocolate Pokeblock
    1x Chocolate Pokeball
    1x Egg House Pass

OR
    OR

Collecting:
    1x Silver Egg
    1x Chocolate Milkshake
    1x Chocolate Candy
    1x White Chocolate Candy
    1x Chansey Figure

Using:
    1x Hot Cross Bun on my Swablu to raise her from Lv.3 to Lv.6. Swablu learnt Astonish!
    1x Very Hot Cross Bun on my Vulpix to teach her the move Crossfire.
    1x Chocolate Memory Berry on my Vulpix to teach her the moves Extrasensory, Faint Attack, Hex and Hypnosis.
    1x Chocolate Milkshake on my Houndour to teach her the move Thunder Fang.
    1x Chocolate Candy on my Houndour to raise her from Lv.2 to Lv.5. Houndour learnt Howl!
    1x White Chocolate Candy on my Vulpix to raise her from Lv.7 to Lv.11. Vulpix learnt Quick Attack!
    1x Chansey Figure on my Swablu to teach her the move Softboiled.

Thanks, and Happy Easter! ^_^
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 8th April 2012 at 9:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast