Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your gym leader team? V2!

Type: Ghost
    Number of Pokemon: 3

First Team: , ,
    Rematch Team: , , , , ,
    Battle Music: This one

Puzzle: The player must navigate through a graveyard with trainer popping out from graves, like those hidden ninjas.

Before Battle: “You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.”
    First move: "So cold..!"
    Last Pokemon: "Die for me!"¨
    Last Pokemon Low HP: "So Red..."
    Winning quote: “We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.”
    Losing quote: "I'm alone... Again?"

Number of Pokemon : 4
    Type: rock
    Gym number: 7

Team: lv 37
    lv 36
    lv 40
    lv 37

Gym leader music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8QXHfdpb4w

Puzzle: There is a huge rock in front of the gym leader, and each trainer you defeat puts a crack in the rock. If you beat all the trainers, the rock explodes and you can fight the gym leader. Also the gym is a maze with strength boulders to move out of the way. There are five trainers:

Trainer 1 (Archeologist): lv 37
    Trainer 2 (Hiker): lv 33 lv 33 lv 35
    Trainer 3 (Psychic): lv 36 lv 36
    Trainer 4 (Archeologist): lv 32 lv 32 lv 32 lv 32 lv 32 lv 32
    Trainer 5 (Ace Trainer): lv 35 lv 37

Before battle: Well, it seems you have beaten all of my well trained students and shattered the rock that was before me. Very well, I will battle you, but I will not hold back anything!
    First Pokemon sent out: Go Lairon! Shatter their spirit!
    Shuckle sent out: It seems that a defensive approach is necessary...
    Aggron sent out: Wow, I haven't been challenged like this in a while. But it ends here.
    Aggron at low health: aarrghh
    Winning quote: It seems that I was to strong for you. You should train your Pokemon to be stronger, then come and face me again.
    Losing quote: Wow, you beat me! And I had just trained my Aggron to be much stronger!
    TM reward: Stone edge

Rematch:
    lv 68
    lv 67
    lv 67
    lv 66
    lv 70
    lv 69
    Last edited by ricedonut; 25th April 2012 at 12:50 PM.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Type: Steel
    #: 8
    Pokemon: Ferroseed Lv.42, Magneton Lv.46, Klinklang Lv.49
    Puzzle: The gym is made of many gears that turn when you defeat a trainer, referencing Klinklang, his strongest Pokemon.
    Rematch: Ferrothorn Lv.68, Magnezone Lv.69, Empoleon Lv.70, Excadrill Lv. 71, Aggron Lv.71, Klinklang Lv.78.

Before battle: The pureness of the Steel type can weather the most powerful of attacks! Bring it on!
    Lose: My Pokemon were no match for yours. Here, take the Smith Badge.
    Last Pokemon: This one won't crack under pressure!
    First Non-OHKO hit: We can take on anything!
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 25th April 2012 at 9:26 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Type: Water
    Pokemon: , , ,
    Puzzle: The player enters a beach-like area, where you have to use the surfboards to ride over to different "mini islands". Most of these islands will have Gym Trainers on them. The Gym Leader's Island is in the middle of the gym. Some islands will have multiple surfboards, but only one will take you closer to the Gym Leader.
    Battle Quotes: (Before Battle) So I see that you've made it to me on my island. However, that was only half the challenge. Brace yourself, for the power of the sea is coming at you now!
    (Super Effective Move) You've got some pretty rad skills!
    (Last Pokemon) You may have defeated my other Pokemon, but I'm still not down yet!
    (Last Pokemon, weak) Is this the end of the line?
    (Win) Nice job, but you may want to train a bit more before facing the sea's power again.
    (Loss) You are a talented trainer, facing the sea like that. For that, I give you the Wave Badge! *Gives the Wave Badge* Also, I believe you can put the sea's power to good use, so take this TM as well! *Gives TM55 (Scald)*
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Type: Steel
    Pokemon: Metagross,Klink,Magnezone
    Rematch Team: Durant,Probopass,Magnezone,Skarmory,Excadrill,Luca rio

Type: No Particular Type(Blue Style)
    Pokemon: Lucario,Shellos,Weezing
    Rematch Team: Xatu,Eelektross,Seismeitoad,Mienshao,Chimecho,Dust ox.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Got really lucky with this one.

Mine:

Type: Dragon

Battle Music: (Weird) Barracuda: Heart

First Team:
    Vibrava
    Hydreigon
    Kingdra
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Dragonite

Rematch Team:
    Altaria
    Garchomp
    Flygon
    Salamence
    Druddigon
    Dragonite

Layout:

Knowing that Johto and Unova Gyms had Dragon type gyms as the last gym, this is complicated.

You have to go on Mechanical Dragonite, Answering Dragon Pokemon-Based questions.

The first question will be the answer on the left. The questions have three answers. Get it correct and you'll ride a Dragonite to the next question. Get it wrong and head to the start, like all wrong answers.

The next question will be the right. Head to ride to the next platform or the start. The third will be the middle answer.

The final two answers are tricks. It will say, "Sometimes going backwards is the best option," for those questions, and then asks the questions. Always choose the answers that are wrong. There will be 1 right answer, but the other 2 are the ones you should choose. Answer them to ride to ME!

Quotes:

Before: So you came to master the dragons? Well, it won't be easy! Dragons have immense power that you must control! Do you have what it takes? LET"S FIND OUT!!!!

Super Effective: It takes more than types to bring down a foe...

Last Pokemon: You do have what it takes... But can you bring this dragon down?

Weak: This is looking bad...

Win: What a shame. You looked like you had the power...

Lose: Well, look at that. I underestimated you! You have the control, the power, the mind! I bestow... The Roar Badge!

Rematch:

Before: You're Back! I always wanted to see that power again. But it's harder this time!

Super Effective: More type match-ups... Part of your power!

Last Pokemon: Dragonite is up! Can you defeat him now that he is tougher?

Weak: I knew you had that special something. I just wondered when i'd see it

Win: What happened to your power?

Lose: There it is again! It looks like the power is permanent. You could be a dragon master!

This is fun!

Type: Ice

Team:

Rematch:

That's good for me now.
    THE BLACK NINJA

Battle Theme: This one

Team: , , ,

Puzzle: The usual frozen plattform...

Quotes:
    Before Battle: "Welcome to this gym. Please relax while my dreadful Ice-Types freeze away your hot spirit!"
    SE Move: "Foolish!"
    Last Pokemon: "What's this?"
    Last Pokemon ow HPl: "You.. Will perish!"
    Losing: "Why couldn't I stop you?"
    Winning: "I welcome you.. To the pure world I have forged"

Rematch Quotes:
    Before battle: "Oh.. It's you again. Your spirit.. It seems somewhat.. Different. Allow me and my Pokemon to chill you out once more!"
    Losing: "Lies! It's all Lies!!"
    winning: "Your will is of no consequence.. Your body, your spirit will be under my control!"
    Last edited by Schade; 28th April 2012 at 9:50 PM.

Type: Poison,

Strategy: Setting up traps and and inflicting status problems with the first four Pokemon, all-out attacking with Scolipede

Teams:
    Team: Foongus, Ekans, Weedle, Venonat, Scolipede (with the first four being relatively easy to beat and the Scolipede being ridiculously overlevelled)
    Rematch Team: Dustox, Arbok, Victreebel, Skuntank, Amoongus, Scolipede

Puzzle: A huge, seemingly empty hallway, with the Gym Leader right at the back. However, there are fifteen invisible trainers, all of them turning around every second. If they spot you, you have to battle them. Most of them rely on status problems, like the Gym Leader. You just have to be lucky enough to dodge most of them, because be spotted by five of them and you're automatically kicked out of the Gym.

Music: This. I think it's rather appropriate, actually.

Normal Quotes
    Before the battle: ... ... ... ... ... Let's get started, shall we?
    Win: ... ... ... Another weakling? Sigh...
    Lose: ... ... ... I... lost?
    Last Pokemon: ... I... wasn't expecting this...

Rematch Quotes
    Before the battle: ... ... ... ... ... You again?
    Win: ... ... ... Finally...
    Lose: Trainer... You have given me one of the best battles in my life. Thank you for that.
    Last Pokemon: ... Will you do it... again?
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 28th April 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Type: Bug
    Team: , ,
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Pokemon:

Snorunt-Level 40

Vanilluxe-Level 41

Walrein-Level 41

Froslass-Level 43

I am Jared, the Ice Leader. This is the final gym in the region.

My Ice Gym is not like the others. It is unique.

You have to battle every trainer, while sliding along on glaciers in the water.

Make a wrong turn, and there is a portal that'll take you back to the beginning. When you reach me, I'll be standing on a giant ice block, but when you get on to it, it rises, and goes to the very top of the gym. It is a giant Ice Column.

Music: Coincidentally, it is the instrumental version of Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby. That could not be more fitting.

Before Battle quote: I see you made it along my glaciers. Well done. You still have one challenge left. You have to face me, Jared.

Super effective quote: Type advantages alone won't make you win.

Last Pokemon Quote: I see I have no choice but to send out Froslass!

Win Quote: You still have much to learn. But either way, that was a good battle.

Lose Quote: I...Lost!

After Quote: You did amazing. You deserve this Permafrost Badge!

Rematch Team:

Cloyster-Level 72

Mamoswine-Level 73

Walrein-Level 73

Glaceon-Level 74

Glalie-Level 75

Froslass-Level 77

Rematch Quotes:

Before Quote: Long time no see. Let's see if you still have the strength.

Super Effective Quote: That was spectacular!

Last Pokemon Quote: You are doing great! But let's see what happens with Froslass!

Win Quote: That was a great battle, but I still won!

Lose Quote: You won again! You are a force to be reckoned with!

Gym Leader name: Venn (the first syllable of his favourite Pokemon)
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Gym number: 8

Puzzle: When you come into the gym there is green carpet, near the entrance of the gym there is a ladder down into the basement floor of the gym, but it is under a trapdoor that opens from below. To the north there is a huge web in the middle of the gym, but there are many holes in it.

One hole is in front of a cranny where there is a trainer, also with green carpet, one hole is in front of a small space also not on the web where there is an item (SilverPowder), and there is a bigger hole blocking the part of the gym where the gym leader is.

If you fall down one of the holes you will find yourself in the basement floor of the gym, which looks like Burgh's gym only without the honey walls and the buttons that unleash clowns. Down here there are 5 trainers, 3 of which have Pokemon that can use String Shot. If you beat the ones that have Pokemon with String Shot, they will get their pokemon to use stringshot on the web and fill in the holes, allowing you to go face the gym leader.

Gym Trainers:

Downstairs:
    Trainer 1 (Bug Catcher): lv 39 lv 39 lv 39 lv 39 (Patches up the hole blocking the SilverPowder)
    Trainer 2: (Bug Catcher): lv 38 lv 40 (Patches up the hole blocking the upstairs trainer)
    Trainer 3: (Bug Maniac) lv 42 lv 42 lv 42 (Patches up the hole blocking the Gym Leader)
    Trainer 4: (Hiker): lv 45 (Knows Megahorn)
    Trainer 5: (Collector): lv 43 lv 43 lv 43

Upstairs:
    Trainer 6 (Bug Maniac) lv 44 lv 44 lv 44

Gym Leader's Team: (all have Occa Berries)
    lv 44 (likes to use U turn)
    lv 44 (also likes U turn)
    lv 46 (Has Hi Jump Kick)
    lv 46 (Likes to use Volt Switch)
    lv 43 (Has bug buzz and air slash)
    lv 48 (knows Quiver dance, Sludge Bomb, Bug Buzz and Sleep powder)

Battle music

Before battle: So, you've come to battle me. but know this, many people say that bug Pokemon are weak, but that is not the case at all. Bug Pokemon are actually very powerful and can be very tricky to deal with. Let me show you the Bug type's true power!
    Second Pokemon sent out after Accelgor has used U turn: Didn't expect that, did you?
    Heracross sent in: This Heracross isn't like other Heracross, I trained it specially!
    Venomoth sent in: Go, my strongest Pokemon! Show them how powerful the Bug type can be!
    Venomoth at low health: Venomoth! Please hang in there for just a bit longer!
    Won: Do you see now what the bug type is capable of?
    Lost: Wow, you managed to beat my powerful Bug Pokemon! But do you see how strong and tricky bug types can be?
    TM reward: TM89 U turn

Rematch: (All hold Occa Berries)
    lv 68 (Still likes to use U turn)
    lv 69 (Still likes to use U turn; Has Technician Bullet Punch and Bug bite)
    lv 70 (Still has Hi Jump Kick)
    lv 68 (Still likes to use Volt Switch; Has CompoundEyes Thunder)
    lv 67 (Has Earthquake and Rock Wrecker)
    lv 72 (Same set as first battle, but replaced Sludge Bomb with Giga Drain)

I Like doing these
    Last edited by ricedonut; 20th June 2012 at 1:09 PM.

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Type: Water

First Team: , ,

Battle music: Blood Rave

The Gym will be like a big open place with swimmers and fishers as trainers. It will also be a mace, connected by whirlpools.
    The Gym leader (Me, wahaha) will be at the end by a statue of Lugia.

Battle quotes:
    Before Battle: Who are you? you've got quite the guts to reach me here, hotshot. there is no better place to battle, than by the soothing sound of the waves"
    First attack: "Hey! Watch it!"
    Last Pokemon: It seems the tide has turned"
    Last Pokemon low HP: "This is bad!"
    Losing message: "I do not understand..."
    Winning message: "Now your mind is clouded with doubt. Then you are not worty of this badge"

Number of PKMN: 4
    First match: Delibird, Smoochum, Vanillite, Cubchoo
    Rematch: Glaile, Dewgong, Jynx, Cryogonal, Beartic, Lapras
    BTW! My battle theme is the Gym Leader battle theme!
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2igm9av.png[/IMG]
    My team in HG

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/212e8h1.jpg[/IMG]
    My team in Pt

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I'm loving: Honchkrow, Serperior, Porygon2, Pelipper, Herdier and Zigzagoon.

Messed up on my previous post, let's try again WITH the rules in mind.

n1: 3 Pokemon
    n2: 2 - Dark-type
    Generated Team:
    Carvanha, Lv 18: Bite, Ice Fang, Focus Energy, Screech
    Murkrow, Lv 18: Wing Attack, Pursuit, Astonish, Double Team
    **Honchkrow, Lv 20 @Sitrus Berry: Wing Attack, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Quash
    Trainer Items: 1x Super Potion

And here come the extras!
    Speeches
    First encounter: "Mufufu... Welcome to my lair. My name is Shada, the Gym Leader. I specialize in the Dark Type. Are you scared? You should be. And your Pokemon will soon learn to fear me, too."
    Last Pokemon: "Mufufu... Now you shall succumb to the darkness."
    In a pinch: "Mufufu... Now, the fun begins."
    Defeated: "Mufufu... It seems I have lost. Well done."
    Rewards: "Mufufu... In spite of the darkness, your Pokemon seem to have found the light within you. They reached out and touched your light, and thus they persevered. Your bond with your Pokemon is strong, airtight, and deserving of recognition. It is my distinct pleasure to award you the Nocturn Badge."

PLAYER received the Nocturn Badge! *fanfare*

"The Nocturn Badge allows you to use Rock Smash outside of battle. It also earns you the respect of all Pokemon up to level 50, even those you have received in a trade. Mufufu... As a token of my appreciation for you, let me give you this as well."

PLAYER received the TM60 Quash! *fanfare* PLAYER put the TM60 Quash in the TM/HMs Pocket of the bag!

"Mufufu... That move is Quash. It's a tricky move that makes your opponent attack last. You may find it useful in Double and Triple battles."

GYM LAYOUT
    It's a series of three mazes, each in a pitch-black room. Each room has two Trainers and one Gatemaster. Find and defeat the Gatemaster to gain access to the next room. At the end, you reach the Gym Leader's chamber in a dungeon lit only by two torches.

After the battle, the evil team invades and attacks. Shada heals your Pokemon before asking for your help in taking on two Admins. In this battle, Honckrow will spam Quash so you can see its effects.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Messed up on my previous post, let's try again WITH the rules in mind.

n1: 3 Pokemon
    n2: 2 - Dark-type
    Generated Team:
    Carvanha, Lv 18: Bite, Ice Fang, Focus Energy, Screech
    Murkrow, Lv 18: Wing Attack, Pursuit, Astonish, Double Team
    **Honchkrow, Lv 20 @Sitrus Berry: Wing Attack, Pursuit, Faint Attack, Quash
    Trainer Items: 1x Super Potion

And here come the extras!
    Speeches
    First encounter: "Mufufu... Welcome to my lair. My name is Shada, the Gym Leader. I specialize in the Dark Type. Are you scared? You should be. And your Pokemon will soon learn to fear me, too."
    Took a good hit: "Mufufu... That was dark, even for me."
    Last Pokemon: "Mufufu... Now you shall succumb to the darkness."
    In a pinch: "Mufufu... Now, the fun begins."
    Defeated: "Mufufu... It seems I have lost. Well done."
    Victorious: "Mufufu... Now you know what fear is."
    Rewards: "Mufufu... In spite of the darkness, your Pokemon seem to have found the light within you. They reached out and touched your light, and thus they persevered. Your bond with your Pokemon is strong, airtight, and deserving of recognition. It is my distinct pleasure to award you the Nocturn Badge."

PLAYER received the Nocturn Badge! *fanfare*

"The Nocturn Badge allows you to use Rock Smash outside of battle. It also earns you the respect of all Pokemon up to level 50, even those you have received in a trade. Mufufu... As a token of my appreciation for you, let me give you this as well."

PLAYER received the TM60 Quash! *fanfare* PLAYER put the TM60 Quash in the TM/HMs Pocket of the bag!

"Mufufu... That move is Quash. It's a tricky move that makes your opponent attack last. You may find it useful in Double and Triple battles."

GYM LAYOUT
    It's a series of three mazes, each in a pitch-black room. Each room has two Trainers and one Gatemaster. Find and defeat the Gatemaster to gain access to the next room. At the end, you reach the Gym Leader's chamber in a dungeon lit only by two torches.

After the battle, the evil team invades and attacks. Shada heals your Pokemon before asking for your help in taking on two Admins. In this battle, Honckrow will spam Quash so you can see its effects.

Rematch
    Drapion, Weavile, Skuntank, Bisharp, Honchkrow, Sableye

Music
    Music of the Spheres 2 (Incendiary Lemons) - Portal 2 OST
    Last edited by pikalax; 20th June 2012 at 6:43 PM.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

First encounter: (added a few things just bc!)
    Type: Rock
    Name: Jordan
    # of Pokemon: 4
    Gym: #8
    City: Viridian City
    Region: Kanto
    Team:
    Lvl 38 Anorith Rock Slide, Rock Polish, X-Scissor, Swagger
    Lvl 38 Lunatone Cosmis Power, Rock Slide, Magic Room, Psychic
    Lvl 41 Archeops Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Quick Guard, U-Turn
    Lvl 41 Kabutops (Holding Sitrus Berry) Mega Drain, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Slash
    Items: 2x Hyper Potion

Puzzle: 2 rock walls in between puzzle and Gym Leader. West wing, has 2 trainers and a button, which unlocks the first wall, amd east wing has a rock puzzle including boulders you must move with Strength with a button on the end that unlocks the 2nd wall

Music: Viva la Vida, Coldplay

Speeches

B4 battle: You are the trainer that defeated the other 7 Leaders so easily? You are just a kid! This is going to be an easy battle!
    1 Pokemon left: You think I'm going to lose? This is my strongest Pokemon!
    Won battle: See! I won easily! You need to train more.
    Lost battle: Perhaps you aren't a mere kid? So you have gotten past my rock hard defense. You and your Pokemon are strong! Only 2 others has beaten me, the Champion, and this kid by the name of Gary. Out of all 3 you show the most potential! It is my pleasure to give you the Topaz Badge.

Player received the Topaz Badge!

The Topaz Badge allows you to use Rock Climb out of battle. It also gives the ability for all traded Pokemon to obey you. This is my gift to you!

Player Obtained TM 80! Player put the TM 80 Rock Slide in the TM/HMs Pocket in the bag!

That move's Rock Slide! It's a strong Rock type move that can occasionally make the opponent flinch!

Rematch team:
    Rhyperior, Solrock, Rampardos, Relicanth, Omastar, Bastiodon

So fun I made another one!

First encounter:
    Type:Grass
    Name: Jennifer
    # of Pokemon: 3
    Gym: 7
    City: W.e Blaine's city was
    Team:
    Lvl 32 Gloom (Holding Pecha Berry) Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Natural Gift, Stun Spore
    Lvl 33 Skiploom Aerial Ace, Energy Ball, Leech Seed, U-Turn
    Lvl 34 Leafeon (Holding Sitrus Berry) Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Synthesis, Sunny Day

Puzzle: Grass maze, almost like Gardenia's and almost like Erika's in HGSS

Music: I Won't Say I'm In Love, Disney

Speeches:

B4 battle: So you've made it past my hedge maze! My name is Jennifer and I'm the Gym Leader! Good Luck!
    1 Pokemon left: No my wonderful Grass Pokemon!
    Won battle: That was a fun battle, train then come back!
    Lost battle: You are a great trainer! You are just lucky my Pokemon had an off day! It is my pleasure to present you with the Leaf Badge!

Player received the Leaf Badge!

The Leaf Badge will allow you to use Whirlpool out of battle. Oh and take this!

Player obtained TM 53! Player put the TM Energy Ball in the TM/HMs Pocket in the Bag

That move is my star move! That's Energy Ball, it's a strong Grass type move that occasionally lowers the foe's Special Attack

Rematch team: Ferrothorn, Bellossom, Sawsbuck, Breloom, Tangrowth, Lilligant

This is fun

First encounter: really fun!!!!
    Type: Flying
    Name: Skyler (Male)
    # of Pokemon: 2
    Gym: #6
    City: Olivine City
    Region: Johto
    Team:
    Lvl 33 Pelipper Aerial Ace, Water Pulse, Payback, Protect
    Lvl 36 Mandibuzz Aerial Ace, Flatter, Punishment, Faint Attack (Holding Sitrus Berry)

Puzzle:

Just like Falkner's

Music: None, Ima cheater

Speeches:

B4 battle: I have a feeling I will fly sky high!
    1 Pokemon left: So, it's come to this! You will lose!
    Won battle: Told ya!
    Lost battle: Was my prediction wrong?

Gives Sky Badge and TM 40 Aerial Ace

Rematch team: Pelipper, Sigilyph, Togekiss, Gliscor, Delibird, Ledian Where'd my Mandibuzz go D;

Name: Chris (2nd Gym Leader)
    Badge: Inferno Badge
    Type: Fire
    Team:
    - Lvl. 15 - Flame Charge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Flamethrower
    - Lvl. 20 - Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Will-O-Wisp, Brick Break
    Rematch Team:
    - Lvl. 76 - Heat Crash, Flare Blitz, Toxic, Scald
    - Lvl. 71 - ThunderPuch, Double Team, Overheat, Giga impact
    - Lvl. 79 - Shadow Claw, Flamethrower, Return, Close Comabt
    - Lvl. 70 - Lava Plume, Sunny Day, Earth Power, SolarBeam
    - Lvl. 71 - Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Gyro Ball
    - Lvl. 75 - U-turn, Fly, Psychic, Fire Blast
    Puzzle: You go into a volcano, and there are 5 relics, when you get the wrong one, you battle someone, right one, you get shot out by smoke and ashes to a higher level and to another volcano. There are three volcanoes, each one adding 5 more relics!
    Music: I have none of those things, so I'll just go with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4jM0...eature=related
    Before Battle: It seems you've made it through my fiery puzzle. Keep your guard up, because I'm going all out on you!
    After Battle: Well, it seems you've beaten me. Good luck on your adventures, trainer!
    Win Battle: You have been consumed by my flames!
    Lose Battle: I am reduced to ash, but you are amazing!
    Last Pokemon: Burn him to a crisp!
    Last Pokemon, Half HP: This is our last chance! Try your best.
    Rematch Before Battle: You may have beaten me last time, but this time I'll cook you!
    Rematch After Battle: Looks like I am left in flames yet again...
    Last edited by Chrosion; 27th July 2012 at 8:39 PM.

http://fooly-tentacooly.tumblr.com/ <- Follow this person who is definitely not me please

Jared, The Masked Yanmega Man!

First Team:

Combee - Level 40
    Pineco - Level 40
    Heracross - Level 42
    Yanmega - Level 44

Rematch Team:

Forretress - Level 70
    Ninjask - Level 72
    Parasect - Level 73
    Escavalier - level 73
    Vespiquen - Level 74
    Yanmega - Level 75

Theme: This

Puzzle: You have to answer questions about Bug Types. Pick the right answer and move on the Yanmega to the next question. Pick the wrong answer and ride the Beedril back to the start. The second part is where
    You have to control the giant Vespiquen Robot to shoot Mecha Combees at the honey walls to move on. You are now at me.

Quotes:

Before Battle: So you made it through my honey walls? I'm impressed. I'm Jared, The masked Yanmega Man. And I will take your challenge.
    Super Effective: My Bugs!
    Last Pokemon: OK Yanmega! Make Me Proud!
    Weak Pokemon: This looks Bad!
    Win Quote: That's a shame. You looked strong too!
    Lose Quote: You defeated my Bugs! You're strong! I give you the Larvae Badge!

Rematch Quotes:

Before Battle: You're back! I have to admit, I wanted to battle you again. Let's see who will prevail.
    Super Effective: That's a strong hit!
    Last Pokemon: Come on Yanmega! Do your best!
    Weak Pokemon: And this is why you are so strong!
    Win: I expected more from you...
    Lose: You won again. I suppose it was inevitable.

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

First encounter: Too Bad this isnt popular.
    Type: Ground
    Name: Groff
    # of Pokemon: 3
    Gym: #7
    City: Olivine City
    Region: Johto
    Team:
    Lvl 30 Vibrava Bulldoze, Supersonic, Dragonbreath, Sonic Boom
    Lvl 32 Nidoking (Holding Sitrus Berry) Bulldoze, Chip Away, Thrash, Double Kick
    Lvl 34 Gliscor Night Slash, Screech, Acrobatics, Bulldoze
    Puzzle:

Just Like Clay's in Pokemon Bloack/White 2

Music: None.

Speeches:

B4 battle: So you've made it all this way? Well, you better get ready to eat my dust.
    1 Pokemon left: Ugh! Gliscor, you better hang in there!
    Won battle: Ha ha! You'd better train some more.
    Lost battle: What? Has my vision failed me? You won? Impossible! Fine, heres the Mantle Badge

Player recieves the Mantle Badge!

Oh! Wait, take this, too!

Player recieved TM 78 Bulldoze in the TM/HMs pocket of the Bag

Thats Bulldoze! It can make the Pokemon slower and do damage! Its great!

Rematch team: Stunfisk, Hippowdon, Donphan, Krookodile, Torterra, Swampert (Epic team!)

Soar the Flying Gym Leader

Before Battle Speech: Ah yes. I remember you. You disrupted my plans to take over the sky! Well, I must say, it surprises me that you made it to me. Well, then I, Soar, leader of Team Sky and Gym Leader, will accept your challenge!

TEAM

/

(The reason why there are both Volbeat and Illumise is because in the game, he steals one of them while the player takes the other)

(All are LV 53 except Dragonite who is LV 55)

Items: Hyper Potion x2
    X Attack x2
    Full Heal x1

When taken first hit: What? Did you use that weak strength to take down the organization?

When down to last pokemon: ...

When defeated: Why did I lose? Was I too blind to take down the kid in my way?

After battle speech: ...according to the rules, I must give you this gym badge to you.

'*Insert name here*' got the Cloud Badge

And here, take this. '*Insert name here* got TM 58'

That's Sky Drop. Making the opponent helpless while dealing damage is what it does.

Well, what are you waiting for? You've taken down my organization and beaten be and got your 8th gym badge! The pokemon league is up north from here.

Gym Puzzle: There are holographic (or fake I should say) clouds everywhere. Your job is to go and walk on them. Fight a few trainers to get to the robot Rayquaza. Ride on it and it'll stop and various clouds which will have trainers to fight as well as a button which will change the track of it. After that, continue moving 'till you're at the last cloud. Hit the button and then go back on the Rayquaza where it'll fly across to the end of the gym. There, you fight a few more trainers and then the gym leader.

Gym Trainers:

Entrance Trainer(s):
    Youngster Jimmy: Starly x2 (LV 49) (We can fly in this gym!)
    Ex-Grunt: Pidgey (LV 50) Pidgeotto (LV 50) Pigeot (LV 49) (Hey, you're that kid that defeated our organization!)

First Button Cloud Trainer(s):
    Lass Sara: Beautifly (LV 49) Butterfree (LV 52) (Isn't that robot dragon pretty?)

Second Button Cloud Trainer(s):
    Ace Trainer Rebbecca: Togetic (LV 52) Ferrow (LV 52) [Paired with Ben] (In this gym, we feel so free!)
    Ace Trainer Ben: Togekiss (LV 54) [Paired with Rebbecca] (Why does our gym leader look familiar?)

Third Button Cloud Trainer(s):
    Ex-Grunt: Altaria (LV 53) Swablu (LV 52) (You're probably wondering what I'm doing here.)

Final Cloud Trainer(s)
    Veteran Nick: Tropius x2 (LV 49) Salamence (LV 50) (Feel my wrath!)
    Veteran Suzy: Unfezant x3 (LV 50, 51, 52) Hoothoot (LV 52) (The Gym Leader doesn't like showing his face. I wonder why?)

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sODgn-PLbvw
    Music (when down to last pokemon): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV372oNkq0U

Rematch: N/A (His son fills in for him)

Too lazy to do the rest so I'll finish later.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Here's Mine:
    Type: Ghost (Lucky)
    Badge: Miasma Badge
    Number of Pokemon: Four (Sixth Leader anyone?)
    Team:
    Rematch: (Great Mono-Ghost team IMO)
    Puzzle: A series of four towers, where one must navigate through Air Currents, Electricity, Towering Infernos, and Gas
    Music- Cry of the Innocent
    Before Battle Quote- "You've survived the Chaos, but can you defeat my darkness!?"
    First Hit- "I see... Such foolishness."
    SE Hit- "The light... It's within you..."
    Last Pokemon- "Hmm... The Light, shall be purged!"
    Last Pokemon Critical Health: "Agh! Show them.. .OUR CHAOS!"
    Win - "Fall into thy Abyss of Despair."
    Lose "Your Light... I see know..."
    Rematch Quote- "I see... You want to tango with imperfection once more..."
    Rematch Win- "Now do you see Chaos' power?"
    Rematch Lose- "I guess.. I'll fade away again..."
    Last edited by Lost™; 26th July 2012 at 6:22 PM.

Even after the supposed end of everything... People and Pokemon can work together to rebuild humanity. Welcome to Wild Future.

Credit to EG for Banner. And the Serebii 6th Gen Sprite project for the Sliggoo sprite.

I like that one^
    Another one :

First encounter:
    Type: Psychic
    Name: Karina
    # of Pokemon: 4
    Gym: #7
    City: Where ever Blaine was
    Team:
    Lvl 30 Solosis Rollout, Psychic, Endeavor, Reflect
    Lvl 32 Smoochum Avalanche, Sing, Psychic, Dream Eater
    Lvl 33 Hypno (Holding Sitrus Berry) Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Synchronoise, Poison Gas (It can learn that o.o)
    Lvl 34 Espeon (Holding Sitrus Berry) Quick Attack, Psybeam, Swift, Sand Attack

Puzzle:

3 rooms, each has a trainer, if you answer his riddle correctly, you dont need to battle him/her, if you get it wrong you must battle him/her, win and you continue. Im at the end, in the 4th room.

Music: None.

Speeches:

B4 battle: I have seen the outcome of this battle many weeks ago. It says I will win!
    1 Pokemon left: Come on! My vision cant be failing me!
    Won battle: See. I told you Im a real psychic!
    Lost battle: What? Has my vision failed me? No way! I must be imagining! *runs out of room while the trainer you beat in the 3rd room comes in*

Im sorry about Karina, she hates to be wrong. Well, here's the Palm Badge!

Player recieves the Palm Badge!

Here's this!

Player recieved TM85 Dream Eater in the TM/HMs pocket of the Bag

Thats Dream Eater! When the foe is asleep you can hurt it and even gain half HP!

Rematch team: Jynx, Gardevoir, Solrock, Bronzong, Reuniclus, and Espeon! Epic team! (Hypno is the only one that left my team too!)

Name:Sera
    Type: Fire
    Team:
    Rematch team:

Before battle:Prepare to face the flames!
    Last Pokemon: Our fire cannot be destroyed!
    Winning quote: I see our heat was too unbearable for you.
    Losing quote: It seems you were too hot to handle..
    Last edited by Roromiya; 26th July 2012 at 8:32 PM.

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast