Page 141 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy is confirmed for a Rare Electric Storm Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    This thing is getting ready to hatch!

Meetan's Dragon Egg cracks open to reveal a male Bagon who puffs his chest out proudly being the first to hatch from special group of hatchlings.
    myahoo's female Bagon discreetly checks out the male Bagon next to her. Hmm, you're a bit too young to be having those thoughts, little one *scoops her up and hands her over to her new trainer*
    Acio's egg cracks open to reveal a gorgeous female Houndour who races around the room barking excitedly before leaping into her new trainer's arms and licking his cheek happily.
    Rotom's egg is next to hatch, the shell breaking away to reveal one very confused little Hippopotas who is wondering why there are so many trainers staring down at her *scoops her up and hands her over*
    Son_of_Shadows male Munna floats up to examine his new trainer. Heh, curious little thing :p
    Missingno. Master's male Torkoal hatches from his egg with a big puff of smoke. He sure knows how to make an entrance *cough*
    Mon's Dragon Egg explodes with a RAWR!, the newly hatched male Druddigon glaring at everyone menacingly. Oh dear, he's a fiesty one *quickly hands him over*
    Dark Searchman's new male Scraggy lowers its head, appearing ready to attack Druddigon. Good grief, there's far too much testosterone in such a confined space. Off you go *hands him over to his new trainer*
    MarbleZone's new male Gible seems to find his trainer's sleeve rather tasty *watches him gnawing at it* Hmm, good luck there...
    uhhhhh's Petilil stares up at her new trainer with big adoring eyes. I think she's waiting for a hug *nudges uhhhhh over*
    Food Guy's male Elekid breaks free of his egg, sparks flying when he catches sight of Druddigon. Seems we have another little fighter on our hands.

Well the room is a tad crowded at the moment so if everyone can collect their new bubs perhaps they can all have a little play outside. See you next time!

Trainer Andy is confirmed for a Rare Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Gosh, this is rather exciting.

The time has come. Happy hatching day, my mystery eggy friend!

Missingno. Master's male Torkoal hatches from his egg with a big puff of smoke. He sure knows how to make an entrance *cough*
    Well, this is unexpected.

Collecting Torkoal in a Poké Ball (6 of 10).

Nightfall715 is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    It appears the egg is wiggling wiggling...is it going to hatch?!

Look at all those people before me -.-

Spoook is confirmed for a Rare Steel Core Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    I'm here to hatch this!

CyberBlastoise is confirmed for a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    Egg Hatch plz.

Trainer Andy: Your new Bronzor hovers in front of you, studying you closely. Hmm, creepy, it's all yours *gently nudges it over*.
    Nightfall's male Houndour growls softly at Trainer Andy's Bronzor. Hope it's not going to get too heated in here...
    Spoook's Drilbur is a bit of a surprise. He's not a steel type yet, but will be given time. The little mole smiles up at his trainer. Hope you like him as much as he likes you *hands the bubba over*
    CyberBlastoise watches his egg whose shell slowly melts away to reveal this little male Litwick whose spectral stare is, to be honest, slightly unnerving... *hands him over*

I don't hatch from eggs, I just watch.
    Last edited by Arnold; 22nd October 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Mon's Dragon Egg explodes with a RAWR!, the newly hatched male Druddigon glaring at everyone menacingly. Oh dear, he's a fiesty one *quickly hands him over*
    *Giggles* He'll fit in fabulously with the rest of my team. :P

(Shaana) Mun?! D8

Putting him in the Chocolate Pokeball I got for easter.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th April 2012 at 4:05 PM. Reason: Sig removed...

King Ghidorah is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.

My bad! Hatching this Egg!

Nightfall's male Houndour growls softly at Trainer Andy's Bronzor. Hope it's not going to get too heated in here...
    Awww, you such a little cutie ♥ I'll name you...uh...Lucifur. Yeah, good name. You and Black will get along nicely, I hope.

Anyway heres your Pokéball.
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 15th April 2012 at 5:11 PM.

King Ghidorah: Your Enigma Egg breaks open to reveal this female Azurill who bounces happily into your arms ^^.

Spoook's Drilbur is a bit of a surprise. He's not a steel type yet, but will be given time. The little mole smiles up at his trainer. Hope you like him as much as he likes you *hands the bubba over*
    Cyan can't help but to smile a little looking at the baby Pokémon. Even though Bolt seems to like him, Ron doesn't seem too happy with the new companion... Hopefully they'll learn to get along.

*Pokéball*

Rotom's egg is next to hatch, the shell breaking away to reveal one very confused little Hippopotas who is wondering why there are so many trainers staring down at her *scoops her up and hands her over*
    ...I honestly did not expect to see this little cutie. Hm, she's kinda growing on me. :3

Picking up little Sahara in this 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokéball (1/1).

gmoyes is confirmed for a Rare Enigma Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    I can't wait to see what's in this thing ^-^ time for hatching I believe.

gmoyes: Your Enigma Egg shakes and cracks, leaking water onto the benchtop before the shell breaks away to reveal a cute female Corsola *plops her into the large tank under the window* Enjoy!

gmoyes: Your Enigma Egg shakes and cracks, leaking water onto the benchtop before the shell breaks away to reveal a cute female Corsola *plops her into the large tank under the window* Enjoy!
    A Corsola huh? Not bad. Using this pokeball (1/10)

Son_of_Shadows male Munna floats up to examine his new trainer. Heh, curious little thing
    Praise the Lord, not a Wynaut. How you doing, Steven the Munna? Placing him in Pokéball 2/15.

King Ghidorah: Your Enigma Egg breaks open to reveal this female Azurill who bounces happily into your arms ^^.
    Hmm. Okay. Putting her into this Chocolate Ball

myahoo's female Bagon discreetly checks out the male Bagon next to her. Hmm, you're a bit too young to be having those thoughts, little one *scoops her up and hands her over to her new trainer*
    I completely agree with you there. C'mon, lil' girl. Can't have you distracted already. *taps her on the head with this Pokeball [3rd of 5]*

Acio's egg cracks open to reveal a gorgeous female Houndour who races around the room barking excitedly before leaping into her new trainer's arms and licking his cheek happily.
    Yay, I love Houndour. And she seems to like me too! Putting her in this Pokeball (2 of 3)

Flame Mistress is confirmed for a Rare Dark Mystery Egg to be hatched on Sunday 15th April 2012.
    It's gonna hatch! Yay!

Dark Searchman's new male Scraggy lowers its head, appearing ready to attack Druddigon. Good grief, there's far too much testosterone in such a confined space. Off you go *hands him over to his new trainer*
    *registers in Pokedex*

Scraggy, the Shedding Pokemon. Whenever someone makes eye contact with it, Scraggy headbutts it using its thick skull. Its skin is as elastic as rubber and can be pulled up to its neck to defend itself.

Uh, no wait, little guy! Can't believe you'd attack something way bigger than you... Anyway, you can go into this Chocolate Pokeball (1/1). Just don't eat your way out; there're people who want you more than I do, after all.

MarbleZone's new male Gible seems to find his trainer's sleeve rather tasty *watches him gnawing at it* Hmm, good luck there...
    Oooooh boy =D

I know my sleeves are delicious, but we'll... work on that later. In you come to this Premier Ball (1st of 2). Welcome to the team Gible!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 15th April 2012 at 9:37 PM.

Trainer Andy: Your new Bronzor hovers in front of you, studying you closely. Hmm, creepy, it's all yours *gently nudges it over*.
    Well aren't you just precious? I'm gonna call you... Tsar.

Into your Chocolate Pokeball you go, Tsar.

Page 141 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast