Page 156 of 175 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Tuesday 13th November 2012.

Thrain: A male Stunky breaks free of his egg, shakes off the remnants of shell, and yawns widely.
    myahoo: Your male Torkoal is born with a smokey little hiccup. Naww, cute! *reluctantly hands him over*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    myahoo: Your male Torkoal is born with a smokey little hiccup. Naww, cute! *reluctantly hands him over*
    Melissa exchanged glances with her Cyndaquil, who shrugged, before examining the Torkoal. "Not...quite what I wanted, but I suppose you fit better than any other Fire types would have." The newly-hatched Torkoal tilts his head curiously and blinks. She ran her thoughts over possible names that would be appropriate for a male Fire-type and what she'd wanted to remember. "Toba?" she said experimentally, still staring at the tortoise who merely blinked again. "Toba," she repeated firmly, pulling out a Pokeball (1 of 10) and tapping Toba on the head with it. She then thanked the mod and left as Wildfire began getting a bad feeling in his stomach. Somehow, he didn't think Mar would appreciate the newcomer.

Thrain: A male Stunky breaks free of his egg, shakes off the remnants of shell, and yawns widely.
    A noxious odor wafted into the air as the male Stunky broke through the remains of its egg. Yawning widely, the young skunk toddled over towards Eric. Pulling out his Pokédex, Eric registered the poison-type:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokédex
    Stunky, the Skunk Pokémon. It sprays a foul fluid from its rear. Its stench spreads over a mile radius, driving Pokémon away.
    "Alright, little guy, let's be on our way," Eric said, struggling to hold his breath as he retrieved a Poké Ball [3/10].

Thanks, Tess!

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Takeo is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday 8th November

A man with black hair styled in a fohawk stood outside a building waiting for the clock to strike midnight.
    Wrapped around in his black leather jacket was his Enigma Egg, He was anxiously waiting yet another hatch. To his dismay he had forgotten his guitar this time, but as a quick replacement he placed his headphones on top of the Egg, playing one of the many songs in his playlist.

He smiled hoping the new born would have a happy life.

The clock striked 12, the doors opened ready for business, "Hi, I'd very much like to hatch this."
    Last edited by Takeo; 8th November 2012 at 11:36 AM.

John's Knight: Your female Swablu flits up to your shoulder and says hello with a cheerful chirp.
    Someday, but not today.
    Picking this girl. Using pokeball #10, as #9 was used here.

Takeo, you egg wobbles and starts to hatch as one Female Bursts into the world with a happy smile and a little dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Takeo, you egg wobbles and starts to hatch as one Female Bursts into the world with a happy smile and a little dance.

The Corsola jumped up and down with excitement,

"Aww aren't you a cutie,"
    "Hi my name is..," but as he was talking Corsola tackled him so hard he fell to the floor,
    Her only intention was to hug her new trainer,
    "Woo," with a hurt but meaningful smile, "Your definitely a strong one...,"
    Corsola continued to jump up and down with excitement, but stopped shorty after the TV next to the counter of the receptionist started to play an old broadcasting of a match in whirl island, as it so happened the match was against a Corsola fighting a Gyrados and winning!
    Hallow looked back at his Corsola that had a look of marvel in her eyes,
    Hallow chuckled, "You wanna battle too don't you?,"
    The Corsola looked back at him with glee,
    "It's going to be hard you know, you'll spend most of your time training,"
    Corsola's look never wavered,
    Hallow stood, holding onto his hurt stomach and brought a (3/5) Pokeball out from his pocket,
    "Lets go then, and conquer the world,"

Hallow walked out the building to a bright sun raising to the sky, he remembered how much his new companion remind him of a friend he met a few years back and how much she loved competitive battling, ironically enough, Corsola was her favorite.
    Last edited by Takeo; 10th November 2012 at 8:07 AM.

Food Guy: Second in line your egg does leaving you waiting too long either as this Female pushes her way out needing to stretch badly.
    Picking up this little girl in this Pokeball (4 of 99)

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Tuesday 30th October
    Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, mate...but you know what they say, adversity builds character!! Let's hatch it up and find out just what you are!

I'm sorry Hayward, but you've left it a little too late, this egg is rotten ;-;
    You're next due for an egg on Sunday 25th November 2012.

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 12th November 2012.
    A young Lass walks into the egg house, an egg cradled in her arms. She's quite anxious, but excited at the same time. Everyone else around her had experience, but her? She was young (well, not really, but she was young in her lifa as a trainer) and it was only luck that had allowed her to get the precious bundle of life in her arms.

"Um, um hello? I believe this is ready to hatch. Could you perhaps work your magic please?" She looked at the egg, knowing that whatever the inhabitant was she would treat it very well.

I'm sorry Hayward, but you've left it a little too late, this egg is rotten ;-;
    You're next due for an egg on Sunday 25th November 2012.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up...see you then!

uhhhhh: Regular November 12 2012 / Enigma November 12 2012 / Mystery December 7 2012
    A Nature Egg please! Wait a minute... did you guys give me a rotten egg? This one looks like it could poison someone if they ate it... not that I would actually consider eating it of course.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 19th November

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Your egg begins to spin and the shell flies off revealing this dizzy Male who wonders where his mommy went *hands him over with a pair of thick gloves*

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Your egg begins to spin and the shell flies off revealing this dizzy Male who wonders where his mommy went *hands him over with a pair of thick gloves*

Oh, oh my you're quite the spiky fellow aren't you? Oh, nono, I can't hug you! I shall call you Livermorium, into the Premier Ball {1/1} with you! Welcome home, dear!

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Tuesday 13th November 2012.
    Since I picked up the Egg on the 7th, shouldn't it hatch on the 14th? I waited until today intentionally, I hadn't even noticed that you'd confirmed it for yesterday... Sorry about that. Hopefully it's alright?

Anyway, I'd like to hatch this little one if possible.

MarbleZone: This cute little Female emerges from your egg and quacks happily holding her wings out for a hug

MarbleZone: This cute little Female emerges from your egg and quacks happily holding her wings out for a hug
    Oh. My. God. :O

You're exactly what I was looking for! Hop in pretty girl! Putting her in this Pokéball [8/20]! (last one used)

King Ghidorah: Regular November 18 2012 / Enigma November 18 2012 / Mystery November 23 2012
    Collecting an Ice Glacier Egg please.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 5th November 2012.
    I'm pretty concerned about this egg... There was a ton of sparks flying out of it, and I thought it was ready to hatch, but... then it stopped. I don't know what could be wrong with it; I was asked to take it to a lab for some testing, and two weeks later they still couldn't figure out what could've happened to it. They just said to take it back here and have you open the egg up. All I can do is... hope for the best, I guess.

Food Guy: Regular November 18 2012 / Enigma November 18 2012 / Mystery January 4 2012
    Picking up a Flying Storm Egg

Son_of_Shadows Regular November 12 2012 / Enigma November 12 2012 / Mystery November 12 2012
    Picking up a Poison Nature Egg please.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 19th November
    Hatchey, hatchey!

lilbluecorsola: Regular November 19 2012 / Enigma November 19 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Hm, let's heat things up a little... I'd like to request a Fire Core Egg, please.

kaisap112: Regular November 19 2012 / Enigma November 19 2012 / Mystery November 19 2012
    I'd like to pick up a new Grass Nature Egg, please.

Page 156 of 175 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast