Page 157 of 175 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Arc_Angel: Regular November 19 2012 / Enigma November 19 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Picking up an Enigma Egg thank you

Missingno. Master: Regular November 19 2012 / Enigma November 19 2012 / Mystery November 19 2012
    Collecting a Ghost Mystery Egg.

Meetan: Regular November 20 2012 / Enigma December 4 2013 / Mystery December 11 2012
    I'd like to collect a Water Glacier Egg, please!

John's Knight: Regular November 19 2012 / Enigma November 19 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    picking a steel core egg, please.

Rakurai: Regular November 18 2012 / Enigma November 18 2012 / Mystery January 4 2013
    I'd like to pick up an Enigma egg please.

Myahoo: Regular November 21 2012 / Enigma November 21 2012 / Mystery November 21 2012
    After the mess that had come about from picking up her last egg without careful consideration or forewarning, Melissa had first consulted with her Bagon before she paid the Egg House a visit. With her Cyndaquil in his usual spot on her left shoulder, she picked out an egg that mysteriously reminded her of a dragon, before giving the mod a wave on her way out.

Default I waited ... I promise XP

King Ghidorah is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 25th November
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Sunday 25th November
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Sunday 25th November
    Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 26th November
    Kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 26th November
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 26th November
    Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 26th November
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Tuesday 27th November
    John’s Knight is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Tuesday 27th November
    Rakurai is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Wednesday 28th November
    Myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday 28th November

Dark Searchman: Sparks fly off your egg before this Male bursts free before laying the Charms on me ... cutie ... must give him up *hands him to you before he wins her over*
    Uhhhh: A heavy stench fills the air and your egg begins to ooze as this Male emerges and grins happily at you unaware of how uncomfortable he's making you feel
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 22nd November 2012 at 4:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Dark Searchman: Sparks fly off your egg before this Male bursts free before laying the Charms on me ... cutie ... must give him up *hands him to you before he wins her over*
    Huh, I guess he is kind of a cutie... *looks up in Pokedex*

Emolga, the Sky Squirrel Pokemon. In the treetops, where they live, they use the electricity stored in their cheeks to charge the surrounding air. This allows them to glide with the cape-like membrane between their arms and legs from tree to tree easier. They can also use this electricity to fend off predators.

Well, the last thing I need right now is another Pokemon leading away those of the opposite sex and having them follow me around... I've got enough problems with a Sneasel and a Purrloin making males follow me around, I don't want females following me around too! I think you might be able to Charm somebody else into having you on their team, though. So, here's the Pokeball (6/10) you'll be living in!

Thanks, Arc, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Uhhhh: A heavy stench fills the air and your egg begins to ooze as this Male emerges and grins happily at you unaware of how uncomfortable he's making you feel
    Er... hi there...

Taking him in a Pokeball (6/100), as the fifth one was used here.

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Sunday 25th November
    Time to hatch this lil bundle of joy!

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Sunday 25th November
    I think this egg may be ready to hatch!

Hatching this please!

Kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 26th November
    I think we have a hatchling on the way. *wipes away non-existent dust off the egg for the millionth time* Make mama proud!
    Last edited by kaisap112; 26th November 2012 at 7:35 AM.

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 26th November
    A young man walked into the Egg House, a cowboy hat on his head, a Meowth on his shoulder, and an eerie-looking Egg cradled in his arms. Keith walked up to the counter and placed the now-cracking Ghost Mystery Egg on the counter. The temperature around the Egg was 10 degrees cooler than the room temperature, and an ominous fog was starting to flow forth from the cracks.

"I ain't no expert on dese tings," the Meowth said in English, "but I'm tinkin' dis Egg's about ta hatch."

"No, you think?" Keith smirked.

Takeo Regular November 22 2012 / Enigma December 6 2012 / Mystery November 26 2012
    Despite the dreams I've been having..., I'll be picking up a Dark Mystery Egg

Default Burn Baby Burn~

Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 26th November
    It's gettin' hot in here! (So hot!) So take off all your clothes! ...Er, I mean shells. >.>;

Hatching this baby please. <3

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday 26th November
    Hatching my Enigma Egg please

Takeo is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday 3rd December 2012.

Son_of_Shadows: Your male Wurmple crawls up to your shoulder and nuzzles your cheek.
    Food Guy: This female Surskit skates across the table top to greet you.
    King Ghidorah: Your male Sneasel grins a wicked grin, eyeing all the remaining eggs that are ready to hatch.
    kaisap112: Your new female Snover sneezes a thin layer of powdery snow over all of the Pokémon.
    Missingno. Master: This male Shuppet returns Sneasel's menacing stare, it seems a rivalry is also born today.
    lilbluecorsola: The shell of your fiery egg melts away to leave this male Slugma sitting amongst a bunch of new hatchlings, looking around eagerly for his new trainer.
    Arc_Angel: Your new male Gligar shoots up to the ceiling fan where he sits, watching the goings on below.

Son_of_Shadows: Your male Wurmple crawls up to your shoulder and nuzzles your cheek.
    Well hello little fella! How are you doing? Let me just pop you in this here Pokéball (8/15, 3/10 from this purchase), and we'll be on our way. Thanks Tess, as usual.

Arc_Angel: Your new male Gligar shoots up to the ceiling fan where he sits, watching the goings on below.
    *Stares at the ceiling* You're cute aren't you ... how am I going to get you down from there
    *ponders* .... *Lobs a Pokeball (No. 5 of 10 used) 4th one was used this long ago believe it or not! at him before catching it as it falls*
    That should do the trick. Lets go hon. Thank ya Tessie *hugs*
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 26th November 2012 at 4:41 PM.

kaisap112: Your new female Snover sneezes a thin layer of powdery snow over all of the Pokémon.
    Holy wow, the perfect buddy for winter! I'll take her home with me in this Pumpkin Ball. Until we can get her a sled, that is!

John’s Knight is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Tuesday 27th November
    hatching this steel core egg please (:

Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Tuesday 27th November
    I'd like to hatch this egg, thanks!

Missingno. Master: This male Shuppet returns Sneasel's menacing stare, it seems a rivalry is also born today.
    This would be the fourth Shuppet I've ever owned, and while I've developed a certain appreciation for this evolution line, I've also received a trade offer I couldn't refuse. Into the Poke Ball this Shuppet goes, and off to the Cable Club. (Ball is #10 of 10, the final one of the bunch- about time, I've had them long enough!)

John's Knight: Your female Aron rubs her head against your leg affectionately.
    Meetan: This female Corphish scuttles across the table to say hello.

Page 157 of 175 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast