Page 159 of 175 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    lilbluecorsola: Regular December 10 2012 / Enigma December 10 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Picking up a Rare Ice Glacier Egg using 1x Rare Egg House Pass please. <3
    Last edited by enchantress; 13th December 2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Please reply with quote in future

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your new Male purrs and rubs against your leg affectionately.
    Aww, you're adorable! Not sure I'll do with you quite yet, for now you can go into this pokeball [2/10, first used here].

Oh gosh he's purring.

Meetan: Regular December 11 2012 / Enigma December 11 2013 / Mystery December 11 2012
    I'd like to pick up a Psychic Mystery Egg, please!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Thursday 13th December
    *walks in, shivering while holding his egg* Cccccan ssssomeone pppplease hatch thththis egggg? Pppreferabbbbly bbbefore I cccatch a ccccold?

Acio29619 - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.

I have gotten my first capture and would like to collect a Ghost Mystery egg please.

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 17th December 2012.
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Monday 17th December 2012.
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday 18th December 2012.
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Thursday 20th December 2012.

Dark Searchman: Your egg goes from rolling around sporadically to bouncing rather rapidly before it cracks wide open allowing this little Spheal to leap straight into her new trainer's waiting arms ^^.

Dark Searchman: Your egg goes from rolling around sporadically to bouncing rather rapidly before it cracks wide open allowing this little Spheal to leap straight into her new trainer's waiting arms ^^.
    : Spheal spheeeeeal~! *jumps into my arms and knocks me onto the floor because she's a 90 lb. baby*

Oof! Aw, haha, I like you already! *hugs her tightly before registering her in Pokedex*

Spheal, the Clap Pokemon. Its thick fur keeps it from feeling cold while rolling around in snow or ice or while in the icy waters it can be found in. It can't walk or swim efficiently, so it rolls around to travel instead. Spheal will clap to show their pleasure, especially when they are about to eat, and in groups this tends to be very noisy.

Wasn't sure what I would hatch, but since it's you, there's someone that'd probably like to meet you! Ready to go meet him ... Brittany?
    : Spheal, spheal~! *claps happily*

Awwww, I knew you'd say that! *hugs Brittany again* Okay, but first you need to go inside here! *brings out Pokeball (8/10)*
    : Spheeeeal! *touches Pokeball with her nose and is absorbed inside*

Wow, thank you so much, Tess! I actually hatched a keeper this time!

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday 14th December
    Hatchey, hatchey!

uhhhhh: Your male Girafarig nuzzles your cheek affectionately. Nawww... so cute^-^

uhhhhh: Your male Girafarig nuzzles your cheek affectionately. Nawww... so cute^-^
    D'aww... he's adorable! Taking him in a Pokeball (7/100) with the sixth one used here! Thanks Tess! Now what to call you...

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Sunday 16th December
    Hatching my Christmassy sweetie pie.

Son_of_Shadows: You watch as your egg breaks apart to reveal this little Zubat who stretches her leathery wings.

Son_of_Shadows: You watch as your egg breaks apart to reveal this little Zubat who stretches her leathery wings.
    Well hello there! You are a lovely Christmas present indeed. Welcome to the team beautiful. Placing her in this Luxury Ball, giving her 2 BP right from the off.

Thanks as always Tess, you're a star.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday 16th December
    It's shaking pretty badly, I think it might be ready to hatch!

Food Guy: Your newborn Petilil wins you over instantly with her natural charm.

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 17th December
    The doors of the Egg House swung open once more as a familiar trio (if one didn't count Willow or the Egg) made their way through the door; Keith, Meowth, and the Timburr known as Millicent. Keith's Meowth was still on his shoulder, now peering curiously at the vivid green Poison Nature Egg clutched in his trainer's arms, which was now wobbling about and making cracking noises. Millicent was walking behind them, her log slung over her shoulder. It was obvious that Keith was making every effort and then some to keep calm- hatching an Egg always excited him. It was always so wonderful to witness the birth of a Pokemon. Keeping remarkably calm, Keith carefully placed the wobbling, cracking Egg down on the counter and grinned at the Egg House employee who had walked over to him.

"I do believe it's time for this one to hatch," Keith stated.

"Gee, what tipped ya off?" Meowth asked sarcastically. "Da constant movement or da crackin'?"

Millicent glanced over at her log, then frowned and said to Meowth, "Timburr Timburr, tim burr burr Timburr." Meowth rolled his eyes.

"What'd she say, Meowth?" asked Keith.

"Evidently, 'Willow' don't appreciate sarcasm," sighed Meowth, pantomiming quotation marks with his paws as he said "Willow".

Keith shook his head. "I told you, Meowth, I wouldn't be so certain about Willow being just a figment of Millicent's imagination," he said. "I get a strange feeling about this whole thing."

"Right, yeah, yeah," Meowth muttered as he turned to focus on the Egg as more cracks formed on the shell. Keith also focused his full attention on the Egg. In mere seconds, another Poison-type would be brought into the world.

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 17th December
    Here to hatch my egg! *sits down to wait for it*
    Last edited by kaisap112; 17th December 2012 at 4:12 AM.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Monday 17th December 2012.
    The doors of the Egg House suddenly swung open, exposing to chilled rain, and a huddled girl entered with a small pup trailing behind her, shaking his fur of frost. Despite her own quietude, her partner's persistent chain link clinked clearly with each step. All ears, followed by eyes, turned to the echoes. She winced, knowing she should get the nuisance removed, but was afraid doing so irresponsibly would result in damage to the pooch's limb - possibly permanent. Anyway, he didn't seem to mind much for some reason. In fact, he hardly noticed it, trotting happily at his new trainer's heels wherever she went. Perhaps acting as if he were her personal guardian? (If only she were that worthy of attention...)

At any rate, she plopped her Ice Glacier Egg down on the counter, which she had heard was found in a particularly Rare arctic region. Kept deep within a frozen fortress, almost like a palace. Cold and desolate. She held her breath as she watched the matter melt, snow cover fading, gaze filling with hope...

"Looks like this one's ready to hatch."

She murmured.

Missingno. Master: Your female Spinarak scuttles across the table to greet you.
    kaisap112: This female Paras looks up at you with big, hopeful eyes.
    lilbluecorsola: Your male Cubchoo sneezes a big glob of sn---*gags* ot.. everywh... *gags again whilst handing him over* He's all yours...

kaisap112: This female Paras looks up at you with big, hopeful eyes.
    Hello there, you cutie! I'll pop my new Paras in this Pokéball [2/10].

lilbluecorsola: Your male Cubchoo sneezes a big glob of sn---*gags* ot.. everywh... *gags again whilst handing him over* He's all yours...
    As the shell slowly spiderwebbed, Jessica brought her nose close to the cracks, anticipating what beautiful and mysterious being could birth within... However, Link's hair began to stand on end as he abruptly growled at the egg, and barked a brief warning.

"AH CHOO!"

The casing burst, and Jess shrieked and ducked as shards flew everywhere. She felt a glob of something sticky smack her cheek, and glanced to find a blue and white bear grinning at her as grey goo dripped from his nostrils. The girl grimaced, feeling her dreams deflate despite how much she appreciated the color coordination. So her ice princess had turned out to be a snot-nosed prince instead... Sighing, she pulled a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the cub's face before withdrawing him into a Poké Ball (2 of 10).

"Come along, little guy. I know someone who'd be happy to see you at least..."

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 17th December 2012.
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Missingno. Master: Your female Spinarak scuttles across the table to greet you.
    Keith watched as a baby Spinarak crawled out of the now shattered remnants of the Egg and scuttled across the counter towards him.

"A Spinarak," Keith murmured as he took out his Pokedex to look up his newest Pokemon.

"Spinarak, the String Spit Pokemon," droned the Pokedex. "Spinarak generates a thin but durable thread in order to spin its webs. It patiently waits for prey to be caught in these webs. Spinarak is the pre-evolved form of Ariados."

"Hmm," Keith said as he took out a Poke Ball and placed the Spinarak inside. "Well..."

"Ain't youse already gots an Ariados?" asked Meowth.

"Yeah," nodded Keith. "Which has me wondering, why would Willow have had a good feeling about this Egg if-"

"Oh, fer cryin' out loud!" Meowth exploded. "Youse is seriously wonderin' why da advice youse took from a piece o' wood went screwy?! Gee, I wonder! I-" At that moment, Keith stopped Meowth as his Xtranceiver started ringing. Call after call came in, and once they were done, Keith turned to Meowth with a satisfied smirk.

"Trainers," he explained. "All of them interested in my new Spinarak. This could be to my advantage after all," he remarked as he left the Egg house. Millicent looked up at Meowth and stuck out her tongue. Meowth just rolled his eyes.

OOC: Poke Ball is #2 of 10.

Arc_Angel: Your new little Chinchou's antennae crackle with energy. It appears he's excited to meet you ^^.

Arc_Angel: Your new little Chinchou's antennae crackle with energy. It appears he's excited to meet you ^^.
    Picking up the little fella thankya (Pokeball 6 of 10 5th one used here)

Page 159 of 175 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast