Page 161 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Rare Fire Core Egg on Thursday 3rd January 2013.
    Hayward is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday 3rd January 2013.
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Enigma Egg on Friday 4th January 2013.
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.

Food Guy: You've quoted all of the passes. Please edit your pickup post, then repost here when you've done so.

Whoops, edited.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Food Guy: Regular December 30 2012 / Enigma December 30 2012 / Mystery January 4 2012
    Picking up an Super Rare Grass Nature Egg and here are my candies and coins

Thank you ^^.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Grass Nature Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.

CyberBlastoise: Regular October 15 2012 / Enigma October 15 2012 / Mystery November 26 2012
    Picking up a Ghost Mystery egg.

Missingno. Master: Regular December 31 2012 / Enigma December 31 2012 / Mystery January 21 2013
    The doors of the Egg House swung open once again as Keith strolled in. As usual, Meowth was in his usual spot on Keith's shoulder. This time, instead of a Timburr following them, an Eevee was being held in Keith's arms, seeming to thoroughly enjoy being held by her trainer. The Poison-type trainer (a phrase that applied to him in more ways than you know) made his way over to the counter.

"Yeah, what?" asked the bored-looking Egg House employee.

In response, Keith slapped a piece of cardboard on the counter- a Super Rare Egg House Pass. The employee's eyebrows raised as she glanced at the pass.

"You do know you need to pay-" she began.

"-Two Rare Candies and 10,000 coins," Keith finished, holding up those exact quantities of currency and placing them on the counter as well. "I'll be taking a Super Rare Ghost Myst-"

"Not until the 21st, you're not," the employee interrupted, consulting a chart taped to the wall. "You can get anything but a Mystery Egg right now."

"Damn," Keith grumbled. "And the pass expires on the 15th."

"So what ya gonna do?" Meowth asked. "Poison Egg?"

"Nah," Keith replied, shaking his head. "I'm gonna take a little risk here. Super Rare Enigma Egg, please."

The employee responded by collecting the pass and the paymemnt, and handing Keith an Enigma Egg. "There you go," she stated. "Come back in a week."

"Thanks," grinned Keith as he set his Eevee down on the counter. Cyanide narrowed her eyes as she glanced at the Egg. "OK, now, Cyanide, I'm going to be giving this Egg a lot of attention. Do you think you can promise me that you won't be jealous?"

"Vee," Cyanide responded, shaking her head.

"OK, then," Keith said. "What if you were to help me take care of the Egg?"

"Eevee?" Cyanide questioned, cocking her head.

"Yep," smiled Keith. "What do you say?"

"Eevee!" squealed Cyanide as she leapt into Keith's arms, licking his face. Keith carefully shifted the Eevee into one arm so he could scoop up the Egg in his other arm. He then exited the Egg House, Eevee in one arm, Egg in the other, Meowth on his shoulder.

*Keith received the Super Rare Enigma Egg!*

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Glacier Egg on Monday 31st December 2012.
    El meandered into the Egg House, egg gingerly clung to her chest. "Ooh, I'm excited! It's cold and wet and I've started using it as an ice pack actually, such a relief in this blasted heat. But I can't do that forever! So may I please have help revealing the little companion inside?"

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.
    Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your newborn male Seel looks like he'll be needing lots of TLC. You're so lucky! *reluctantly hands him over*

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your newborn male Seel looks like he'll be needing lots of TLC. You're so lucky! *reluctantly hands him over*
    Don't worry ma'am, I'll be taking wonderful care of the adorable (and fluffy) little boy! I'll be placing him in this Snow Ball [1/1]. As for a name... He shall be my little Justin~ Come on boy, give mama a hug!

kaisap112: Regular December 31 2012 / Enigma December 31 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Time for a new, very special egg: I have this Super Rare Egg House Pass, 2 Candies and 10,000 coins. I'll use these to pick up a Super Rare Normal Pound Egg, thank you.

Arc_Angel: Regular December 31 2012 / Enigma December 31 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    Picking up a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg Please
    *Super Rare Egg House Pass* *2 Candies* *10,000 coins*

lilbluecorsola: Regular December 31 2012 / Enigma December 31 2012 / Mystery December 31 2012
    When Waffle and Blueberry came out of the Beauty Salon, looking more blissful than ever, their trainer was standing there holding something behind her back. She seemed exceptionally exhausted for some reason, but smiling nonetheless.

"Surprise! It's a bit early, but ta da! Happy Birthday, Waffle!"

With that, she handed a special holiday voucher to him. Waffle's eyes widened as he accepted the ticket, and Blueberry leaned over with excitement to examine the words more closely. Jessica grinned.

"Actually, it's for both of you, I guess. I know you two have been wanting to hire a 'little assistant' for a while, hopefully this will help you guys get started in your search. ...Sorry I can't do more to support the bakery at this time."

The couple shook their heads, and Blue floated over to give Jess a grateful peck on the cheek. The girl blushed and waved them off to the Egg House, where they drifted along the rows of babies-to-be until they found a cluster of beautiful black shells. Waffle waited a long time for his girlfriend to interview each one, listening close to their responses, before finally nodding at what she presumed to be the perfect candidate. Holding hand and heart together, the Rotom-H and Drifloon picked up their prize and headed over to the counter, proudly presenting their pass along with it.

-

Picking up a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg using 1x Rare Egg House Pass please. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg on Tuesday 1st January 2013
    The same trainer with the Cyndaquil and Swablu returned to the Egg House, clutching the shaking egg in her hands. She sent the mod a grin as she set the egg on the counter. "Well, it might not be New Year's at home yet, but it certainly is here. Let's see what we'll get on this first day of the new year." The Swablu eyed the egg curiously, as the Cyndaquil poked his head out of his trainer's jacket. It was the former's first time watching, while the latter was only curious to see who would emerge.

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Normal Pound Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.

myahoo: Your new Cranidos immediately drops to the floor and begins headbutting the door. I uhh, think he wants out... *sweatdrop*

myahoo: Your new Cranidos immediately drops to the floor and begins headbutting the door. I uhh, think he wants out... *sweatdrop*
    The trio stared as the Cranidos dropped to the floor and immediately made for the door, headbutting it like it had offended him or something. "Huh, well, wha'd'ya know," Melissa commented, watching as the fossil repeatedly threw himself at the door. She winced as the door began to protest, pulling out a Pokeball (3 of 10) as her starter called out a greeting. The Cranidos glanced back at them briefly, before quickly dismissing them and returned to trying to break down the door. Cirrus looked like he was considering glaring at the fossil and Melissa could feel Wildfire beginning to bristle. She decided it was probably smarter to remove the Cranidos before he either pissed off both of her Pokemon and started a battle or broke down the door. Tossing the Pokeball at him, she quickly clipped it to her belt and headed back to her place, both of her companions slowly beginning to calm down. She silently sighed. Oh, this was not going to be fun.

Meetan: Regular January 01 2013 / Enigma January 01 2013 / Mystery February 06 2013
    I'd like to collect an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg using this Ultra Rare Egg House Pass, please. It says I paid in the thread but I actually didn't, so~ -Hands over three rare candies and 25,000 coins-

Hayward is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday 3rd January 2013.
    Today looks like a good day for a hatching!

Myrrh: Regular January 03 2013 / Enigma January 03 2013 / Mystery February 14 2013

Er, so I have this Super Rare Egg House Pass, here are my two Rare Candies and 10,000 Coins. I'd like a Super Rare Fire Core Egg please.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Rare Fire Core Egg on Thursday 3rd January 2013.
    Ah! Hot! Hot! Hot! *sets his steaming egg on the counter* Whew, I think all that steam coming from this egg means it's ready to hatch!

Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg on Tuesday 8th January
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fire Core Egg on Thursday 10th January

Hayward: Your baby breaks free from her egg and bows respectfully to you, so much discipline already.
    Dark Searchman: Your new however begins to creep towards Riolu ready to distract her, a wicked glint in his eye ... naughty little Pansear.

Hayward: Your baby breaks free from her egg and bows respectfully to you, so much discipline already.

In the SPPf Egg House, Will bolts in astonishment as a tiny, blue canine Pokémon deftly fights its way out of the egg the female shopkeeper is gently cradling in her arms, before hopping onto the counter and murmuring its specie's name, "Riolu", as it addresses its new trainer with a respectful bow. Will nods reverently and returns the gesture with a fist of honor.

At just that moment however, a newborn Pansear creeps mischievously forward, attempting to distract Riolu, yet the Emation Pokémon's incredible Inner Focus keeps it from losing concentration for even a split-second. Grinning, Will compliments Riolu on its resolute spirit, and remarks that it's a trait he highly regards and a quality he very much seeks after in all of his potential future teammates. The lad then reaches into the grey side-strap messenger bag he carries with him and quickly withdraws a fancy Pokéball, remarking to the young Riolu, whom he has decided to nickname, "Lukéo," that she will fit in perfectly on his squad, and he feels that the time has now come for her to meet her new comrades.

Riolu nods cheerfully in agreement and quickly scrambles off the counter, as Will enthusiastically shakes the shopkeeper's hand and gratefully thanks her for all of her help. Turning, Will and Lukéo make for the Egg House exit, strolling along side by side, unsure of what adventures fate has in store for them in the future...
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 5th January 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Dark Searchman: Your new however begins to creep towards Riolu ready to distract her, a wicked glint in his eye ... naughty little Pansear.
    Whoa, pretty cool! Let's look you up...

Pansear, the High Temp Pokemon. The tuft on its head is warm and grows hotter as it gets angrier, up to 600 degrees Farenheit. They tend to live near volcanoes, and they use the tuft on their head to roast the berries they normally eat.

So I guess this guy'd be useful for roasting marshmallows? Wait! Hey! *facepalms* Oh man, I do NOT need another prankster right now ... Okay, little guy, come on into the nice Pokeball (9/10) ... That's right, in you go- No, no, come back he- Forget it. Sera, use Psychic! *brings out Sera*
    : *uses Psychic to hold Pansear*

Much better, thanks Sera!
    : *sticks his tongue out at Sera before getting sucked inside the Pokeball*

Yeesh, this guy's one in a million...

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Enigma Egg on Friday 4th January 2013.
    Hatchey, hatchey!

Rakurai: Regular December 12 2012 / Enigma December 26 2012 / Mystery January 4 2013[/color]
    I'd like to pick up a Super Rare Dragon egg using my Egg House pass, along with a payment of two candies and 10,000 coins.

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday 11th January 2013.

uhhhhh: Your new little Tepig starts running excitedly around the room, not really sure what he's looking for. He's just running . Very cute ^^.

uhhhhh: Your new little Tepig starts running excitedly around the room, not really sure what he's looking for. He's just running . Very cute ^^.
    Oi, why is my dinner this cutie running around the room? D'aww. <3

Taking him in in a Pokeball (8/100) as the seventh one was used here. Thanks a bunch Tess!

Page 161 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast