Page 162 of 175 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Grass Nature Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.
    I do believe that this egg is ready to hatch!

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ice Glacier Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.
    It's making sounds inside, and it's frosty to the touch! It's time to hatch this baby!

Food Guy: This little girl emerges from your egg, greeting you with an enthusiastic "Bulba-SAUR!"
    Son_of_Shadows: A freezing cloud of snow is unleashed as your egg shatters from the cold, this Cryogonal appearing in its midst.

Son_of_Shadows: A freezing cloud of snow is unleashed as your egg shatters from the cold, this Cryogonal appearing in its midst.
    Well, hello there little guy... Girl? I dunno. But you are a cool Pokémon. No pun intended. Picking up this Cryogonal and putting it in Pokéball 9/15 (4/10 from this batch).

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    The doors of the Egg House opened up as Keith entered. With Meowth on his shoulder, an Eevee in one arm, and an Egg in the other, he looked just as he did when he had first picked up the Egg. He might have just turned around and walked right back in, except the Egg in his arms was now wobbling and cracking. Carefully, Keith set the Egg down on the counter.

"Alright, looks like it's time ta hatch dis ting!" Meowth told the attendant.

"Meowth, come on, let me do the talking," Keith said, though smiling. "Alright, looks like it's time to hatch this thing!" he said to the attendant.

Meowth rolled his eyes. "Dat's wat I just said!"

"Vee Eevee vee," remarked Cyanide, causing Meowth to glare down at the Eevee.

"Oh, come on," Meowth snapped. "He does not say it better than me!"

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Normal Pound Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    I think this one's about to hatch, I can't wait! *sits down to stare at her egg*

Missingno. Master: This little Pawniard slashes her egg open from the inside and gazes up at you with a sly smile, preparing to leap into your arms for a great big HUG! *covers eyes* I don't like blood... ;-;
    kaisap112: This little Igglybuff bounces out of her egg and bounces, bounces, bounces.... around the room. Good lord, one can get dizzy watching her *takes a seat*

kaisap112: This little Igglybuff bounces out of her egg and bounces, bounces, bounces.... around the room. Good lord, one can get dizzy watching her *takes a seat*
    Oh goodness, you're a real cutie! *catches bouncing Igglybuff in this Luxury Ball, automatically adding 2 BPs*

Food Guy: This little girl emerges from your egg, greeting you with an enthusiastic "Bulba-SAUR!"
    Picking this little girl up and putting her in this Premier Ball (1 of 9)

Missingno. Master: This little Pawniard slashes her egg open from the inside and gazes up at you with a sly smile, preparing to leap into your arms for a great big HUG! *covers eyes* I don't like blood... ;-;
    As the Egg continued to form cracks, Cyanide hopped down onto the counter, eyeing the Egg curiously. And then, quite suddenly, a shining silver blade sliced the Egg open from the inside, and a red, black, and silver Pokemon emerged, standing on the counter, gazing up at Keith with a sly smile.

"Cool! It's a Pawniard!" Keith grinned, holding up his Pokedex.

"Pawniard, the Sharp Blade Pokemon. Its entire body is made up of blades. When the blades are dulled in battle, it sharpens them with stones."

"Pawn, Pawniard," said the newborn Dark/Steel-type before jumping up, intent on hugging Keith. And given the nature of its body, this was not a particularly favorable notion. Cyanide and Meowth gasped simultaneously, but Keith acted swiftly, catching the Pawniard in his hands underneath her arms- mercifully, her armpits were devoid of sharp objects.

"Heh," Keith chuckled. "You know something? I think I'm gonna like you. Now, we just need a name for you... Meowth, any ideas?"

"I gots nuttin'," shrugged Meowth.

"Hmm... Hey, how about Ginny?" Keith said.

"Pawniard!" exclaimed the Pawniard in response, grinning at the sound of it.

Keith grinned back. "Ginny it is, then," he stated as he took out a Poke Ball and tapped Ginny on the head with it, sucking her inside. "Well, that went pretty well," he said to nobody in particular before walking out of the Egg House, his Eevee following close behind.

Poke Ball is #4 of 10, with the third one having been put on standby for use here.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 19th January 2013 at 2:20 PM.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 6th January 2013.
    Hatching...

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Rare Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    The ghost couple returns, pushing a lil blue baby carriage. Blueberry gently lifts the Egg inside, covered in cloth, while Waffle warms it one last time before placing it on the counter. Both parents crowd around, eager to see what bun(dle) of joy will come out of the oven.

-

Hatching my Rare Ghost Egg please.

CyberBlastoise: Your new Litwick smiles sweetly at you, her flame starting to burn...
    lilbluecorsola: The piercing stare of this Golett sends a shiver up your spine...

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday 7th January 2013.
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Arc_Angel: Your new male Axew gazes up at you and blinks adorably before reaching out for a hug.

Arc_Angel: Your new male Axew gazes up at you and blinks adorably before reaching out for a hug.
    *Gazes back down at the baby holding his arms up*

Awww ... you like hugs too ... cuteeee

*Reaches down and hugs him*

Hello gorgeous aren't you a precious soon-to-be-powerful thing

*Axew rubs his head against Stacey's neck accidentally cutting her with his tusk*

Owie ... We'll have to be careful with our hugs ... but not with our enemies *Mind is whirring with the possibilities ... cackles*

Come my pretty, in this New Years Ball (2013) it suits your colouring, lets go and hug the world to death =3

Thrain: Regular January 7 2013 / Enigma January 7 2013 / Mystery January 7 2013
    Eric strolled into The Egg House with Blaze in tow, a piece of thin, colored paper clutched in his hand. Today was the day for him to collect a new egg once again, but this time he knew that he was guaranteed to hatch a special Pokémon, a thought that aroused excitement within the young trainer. "This way, Blaze," he called to his Growlithe, leading him over to the nearest open attendant at the far end of the pick-up counter. The fire pup had not yet stepped foot within the halls of this special building before, and he was amazed at all of the eggs that lined the walls, locked away behind thick, glass doors.

"Hello. I'd like to pick up an egg today," Eric stated as he reached the kind lady, holding out his Ultra Rare Egg House Pass, three Rare Candies, and 25,000 coins. "An Ultra Rare Dark Mystery Egg please."

Once the attendant returned with his egg, Eric gingerly shifted it into his backpack lined with paper padding. It was jet-black and looked very delicate.

"See you in a week," he called, heading out the doors to resume his adventures...

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg on Tuesday 8th January
    Time to see what ultra rare Pokemon I got! Please hatch this for me!

Thrain is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Dark Mystery Egg on Monday 14th January 2013.

Meetan: Your new Porygon blinks, looking a little confused. Cyberspace and the real world are very different places...

You're an odd little thing, aren't you? Collecting Porygon in Poke Ball 1/10, thanks.

CyberBlastoise: Your new Litwick smiles sweetly at you, her flame starting to burn...
    Not exactly the Pokemon of my choice... picking it up with Pokeball (8/20)

lilbluecorsola: The piercing stare of this Golett sends a shiver up your spine...
    Waffle and Blueberry blink and scratch their heads in surprise as a big blue baby tumbles out of their Egg and stares at them, equally unimpressed with the thought of relation - if not more so. Blue tries to offer the Golett a Berry, but it merely crosses its arms and glares defiantly. When she tries to coax its mouth open, it swats the fruit off her string and grins mischievously. It then beats its chest with a loud cry before running around the Egg House, barreling into people and shelves, knocking over Eggs from their nests. Waffle panics and whirls around trying to catch all the falling fragile , while Blue races after Golett, finally managing to catch and tie it up in timeout. She scolds it severely as Waffle carefully places all the precious treasures back in the incubators, apologizing profusely to the attendant.

The couple gazes blankly at Golett, confounded by what to do with the brat. To say they were... "Disappointed", wasn't the right word. They had given birth to it, after all, and would love any child of theirs. But still... They needed an assistant, not someone who would destroy the bakery as soon as it was built. Their eyes drifted to a boy next to them simultaneously hatching his Egg, and watched with slight envy as a little candle popped out and smiled sweetly, soft light from her flame lighting her rosy cheeks. Blueberry sighed, but didn't dare suggest that perhaps there had been some mix-up. They may be stuck with a troublemaker, but they'd make the best of the situation. (Besides, she'd surely be able to whip her kid into shape... Using cool whip, of course.)

Waffle tapped her though, and gestured towards the trainer, whom he had noticed was looking at their side with similar jealousy. The groups glance back and forth between their respective bundles, then silently nod as they pick up their new Pokémon and edge slowly towards the door, keeping an eye on the counter where the owner stood, beaming to see so many proud and happy parents. Everyone waved in thanks, before bursting out the exit in the direction of the Cable Club.

-

Picking up Lv. 1 Golett in a Poké Ball (3 of 10).

MarbleZone: Regular January 09 2013 / Enigma January 09 2013 / Mystery January 30 2013
    Levin enters the Egg House one more time, but tonight is different. Tonight he's making a particularly risky investment - and potentially his most rewarding.

Walking up to the counter, he places three items on it: an Ultra Rare Egg Pass, a small bag with 3 Rare Candies in it and a leather pouch containing exactly 25,000 coins.

"Hello. I'd like to request an Ultra Rare Fighting Pound Egg, please."

He sits down on the nearby couch as he waits for the clerk to confirm his payment; and after that, one long week of waiting.

John's Knight: Regular January 09 2013 / Enigma January 09 2013 / Mystery January 09 2013
    It's that special time of the month!

Picking up a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg, with this lovely Super Rare Egg Pass (at the time I thought I had to pay there, and so I did; please ignore that part).
    Here are 10,000 coins.
    And here are 2 candies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Fire Core Egg on Thursday 10th January

There's no time for hot buns-I MEAN PUNS!-I think this egg is hatching right now!

Page 162 of 175 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast