Page 163 of 175 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
    John's Knight is confirmed to hatch an Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.

Myrrh: This newly hatched male Cyndaquil waddles up slowly, sniffing your hand cautiously.
    Last edited by enchantress; 11th January 2013 at 5:39 AM. Reason: *waggles her fingers magically aaaaaand....*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Myrrh: This newly hatched male Cyndaquil waddles up slowly, sniffing your hand to cautiously.
    Oh yay, a Cyndaquil! Don't be shy little guy, why, we'll be great friends in no time. Such a fiery mane you will one day have, I think I'll name you Skrimir.

Placing Skrimir the Cyndaquil in this Pokeball (2/10 of purchase set).

Heh, if I had hatched a Chimchar, there would have been time for hot buns >.>
    Last edited by Myrrh; 16th April 2013 at 9:54 PM. Reason: Fixing Pokeball info

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Friday 11th January 2013.
    I believe it's time for this egg to hatch.

Rakurai: The head of your new Dratini pokes out the top of his shell to have a peek at his surroundings.

Rakurai: The head of your new Dratini pokes out the top of his shell to have a peek at his surroundings.
    Well, he's certainly not what I was hoping for, but I'm sure somebody else will be more interested in him.

Sticking him in a Poke Ball (8/10).

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular January 14 2013 / Enigma January 14 2013 / Mystery February 10 2013
    A young girl walks in, a basket containing a ferroseed in one hand and two things too many in the other. "Hello again!" She quips cheerily. "Hope you're having a happy new year, I sure am!" She gently places her pokemon down on the floor. With her hands free she began sorting through her remaining items, musing all the while. "Brought him along for good luck. Silly, I know, but it felt right." Eventually she triumphed over her disorganised nature, successfully sorrting through everything.

"All right! Here's 3 Candies, 25,000 coins and, most importantly, an Ultra Rare Egg Pass." She chuckled as she handed everything over, "Cutting it fine, aren't I? Oh well, I'd like to take an Enigma Egg if you wouldn't mind."

Thrain is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Dark Mystery Egg on Monday 14th January 2013.
    Eric walked into the Egg House with a jet-black egg clutched in his arms. The dark object was shifting and morphing within Eric's hold, and an eerie mist was beginning to emanate of off its exterior. He walked over to the nearest assistant, his stomach a jumble of nervous anticipation.

"Could someone help me hatch this please?"

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 21st January 2013.

Thrain: *returns to the waiting room carrying the wrapped up bundle of a newborn Pokémon before handing it over and lifting the corner of the blanket to reveal one very sleepy little male Zorua nestled snugly inside*

Thrain: *returns to the waiting room carrying the wrapped up bundle of a newborn Pokémon before handing it over and lifting the corner of the blanket to reveal one very sleepy little male Zorua nestled snugly inside*
    Eric smiled in delight as he watched the assistant return with a little Zorua already in the early stages of sleep. Just what he had been hoping for! The little dark type yawned wildly and stretched his legs, making no move whatsoever to leave the hatcher's arms. "Okay, little guy. Time to go now. Here your's new home: a Poké Ball [4/10]." A beam of light shot forth from the ball and entrapped the sleepy Zorua inside. Eric thanked the assistant before turning to leave the Egg House. On his way out, he retrieved his Pokédex to register the newest member of his team:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokédex
    Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokémon. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon. Zorua are very rarely found in the wild, as they constantly use this Illusion ability when threatened.

John's Knight is confirmed to hatch an Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
    Hatching this Super Rare Dragon Mystery Egg, please! *crosses fingers*

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday 16th January 2013.
    It's time...

Levin walks up to the counter where, just a week ago - had it really only been a week?... -, he'd left a sizeable fortune for a unique Egg, a gamble he wasn't used to making.

- Good night. I believe this egg is finally ready to hatch; I'd feel a lot safer if it was handled by a professional, given the... special circumstances.

He hands over the egg and clenches his fists in anticipation...

myahoo: Regular January 15 2013 / Enigma January 29 2013 / Mystery January 23 2013
    Melissa returned to the Egg House only two weeks after her last egg hatched, Cyndaquil in her jacket and Swablu on her shoulder. This time, she immediately headed over to the stormy-looking eggs and picked one up. "A week late, but here's to my first year at Fizzy Bubbles," she said to herself, smiling at the mod as she made her way back out. "See ya in a week."

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Storm Egg on Wednesday 23rd January 2013.

John's Knight: Your newborn Dratini wriggles out of her egg and looks up at you with a beautiful pair of big warm eyes. Take good care of her ^^.
    MarbleZone: Your female Riolu kicks and chops her way out of her egg before straightening her hair and reaching out for a hug!
    You are so going to hate the RNG but out of curiosity I did it four times and each of them gave me a girl so you have one gorgeous little girly girl on your hands. On the bright side, she should make for some nice RPing!

Dark Searchman: Regular January 17 2013 / Enigma January 17 2013 / Mystery January 17 2013
    Awwwww, I want those Pokemon sometime! However, my getting another Electric Storm Egg is currently my top priority! So, Electric Egg, please! *dons the rubber gloves again*

MarbleZone: Your female Riolu kicks and chops her way out of her egg before straightening her hair and reaching out for a hug!
    You are so going to hate the RNG but out of curiosity I did it four times and each of them gave me a girl so you have one gorgeous little girly girl on your hands. On the bright side, she should make for some nice RPing!
    No worries, fortunately things worked out just fine in the end (but 4 in a row? With 1/8 odds each? Really?! :P). So hop inside girl, I've found just the right home for you!

Using Pokeball 12/20. (last one used)
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 17th January 2013 at 2:06 PM.

John's Knight: Your newborn Dratini wriggles out of her egg and looks up at you with a beautiful pair of big warm eyes. Take good care of her ^^.
    Aww, look at you *.* Legend's gonna take good care of you too, I'm sure. Come along now.

Using Pokeball #4 of 10, as #3 was used here.

Hayward: Regular January 17 2013 / Enigma January 17 2013 / Mystery January 17 2013
    Picking up a Dark Mystery Egg. Thanks!

uhhhhh: Regular January 18 2013 / Enigma February 1 2013 / Mystery February 8 2013
    Let's see... what should I get this time? Hmmm... oh! A Glacier Egg please! I think it would be perfect in this cold as ice weather!

Son_of_Shadows Regular January 20 2013 / Enigma January 20 2013 / Mystery January 20 2013
    Let's mix things up a bit with a Bug Nature Egg!

Food Guy: Regular January 20 2013 / Enigma January 20 2013 / Mystery January 20 2013
    Ooh, it's time to get an egg. So this time I think I will grab a Ghost Mystery Egg.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch an Ultra Rare Enigma Egg on Monday 21st January 2013.
    A certain lass sat outside the egghouse, egg in arms and keeping a close eye on her watch. Every now and thes she squeeked, she could feel whatever was in there itching to come out. As soon as her watch said it was time, she nudged her way in with surprising restraint for how excited she was.

"Hello! It's time to crack open this little bundle of enigmatic joy! Could I please have a hand with that?"

Missingno. Master: Regular January 21 2013 / Enigma February 4 2013 / Mystery January 21 2013
    Collecting a Poison Nature Egg, thanks.

CyberBlastoise: Regular January 21 2013 / Enigma January 21 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013[/color]
    Getting a Poison Nature egg.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday 24th January 2013.
    Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Friday 25th January 2013.
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday 25th January 2013.
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Sunday 27th January 2013.
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 27th January 2013.
    Missingo. Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your little blob of Ditto-ey goodness bobs happily, beaming up at you with a great big smile ^^.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Your little blob of Ditto-ey goodness bobs happily, beaming up at you with a great big smile ^^.
    *pokes* Squishy! Hello Squishy I'll name you Squishy and you're my squishy! I'll be putting you in this Red Cyber Ball.

And calling you Squishy.

Page 163 of 175 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast