Page 165 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Missingo. Master: Your new Weedle breaks free of his egg, swishing his tail furiously. He's sure feisty!
    CyberBlastoise: Your little Qwilfish bobs in the tank like the little blob she is. I'd hand her over but... you know... spikes and all *scoops her out with a net and passes her over*
    lilbluecorsola: Your male Electrike yips excitedly and leaps into your arms to give your cheek a big, slobbery KISS!
    kaisap112: Your new Gible appears to want to eat you with that big, big mouth of hers. Oh wait! She's just smiling! Silly me! *hands her over*

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    kaisap112: Your new Gible appears to want to eat you with that big, big mouth of hers. Oh wait! She's just smiling! Silly me! *hands her over*
    Oh, what a cutie! Taking her with me in this Pokéball [3/10].

Missingo. Master: Your new Weedle breaks free of his egg, swishing his tail furiously. He's sure feisty!
    The cracks in the Egg grew more and more pronounced, until finally, it shattered open, revealing its small former occupant to be swinging its tail around furiously.

"Cool," Keith whispered as he looked at his newest Pokemon. "A Weedle!"

"Weedle Weedle!" exclaimed the newly hatched Hairy Bug Pokemon as he looked up at his new trainer with an unreadable expression. Then, he fired off a Poison Sting! Keith swatted away the oncoming needles with a swipe of his hand, and the Weedle looked mildly impressed.

"Youse watch yerself," Meowth said warningly. "Ya really don't wanna attack dis guy."

"Weeedle Weedle Weedle," retorted the newborn Bug-type.

"What's he say?" Keith asked Meowth.

"Weedle said, 'I'll be the judge of that'," Meowth replied, rolling his eyes.

"Well, welcome to the team," Keith smiled. "I think you'll fit in just fine, little guy."

At the phrase "little guy," however, the Weedle shook his head, and tried to puff himself up, make himself look bigger. Keith nodded understandingly.

"Hmph," Meowth grumbled. "Little Weedle tinks he's some kinda big shot."

"Meowth, it's obvious this Weedle wants to get stronger," Keith objected. Sure enough, the Weedle nodded vigorously in response to this. "OK, then, as I said," Keith continued, turning to face his newest teammate, a Poke Ball in his hand, "Welcome aboard... Melittin." With that, he tapped the Weedle's stinger with the ball, sucking him inside. Without further ado, he picked Hebenon back up, and the Qwilfish used Teleport once more, and just like that, they were out of the Egg House.

OOC: Poke Ball is #5 of 10.

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday 28th January 2013.
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Arc_Angel: Your newborn Cubone looks rather sad *stares into her big brown eyes* Naww, I'm sure your new mummy Stacey will help you feel better *gives her a hug before handing her over*

Arc_Angel: Your newborn Cubone looks rather sad *stares into her big brown eyes* Naww, I'm sure your new mummy Stacey will help you feel better *gives her a hug before handing her over*
    Awww sweetie, don't be upset, Stacey will look after you and love you forever *Gives her a big cuddle*
    Thankya very much Tess, she's adorable ^-^

*Putting her in this Luxury Ball +2 BP*

Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday 29th January 2013..
    Looks like we're ready to hatch over here!

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Sunday 27th January 2013.
    Hatching this ghostly eggy now!

Meetan: Your baby Male stares at you vacantly before waddling over to you hoping for a hug.
    Foodguy: A beautiful floats forth from your egg and oh, its a boy, that's a rarity. Still he's gorgeous *hands him over*
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 29th January 2013 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Foodguy: A beautiful floats forth from your egg and oh, its a boy, that's a rarity. Still he's gorgeous *hands him over*
    Picking up this rare boy and putting him in this Pokeball (8 of 99)

Meetan: Your baby Male stares at you vacantly before waddling over to you hoping for a hug.
    Aww! Collecting this lovely Lotad in Poke Ball 1/20, thank you.

CyberBlastoise: Your little Qwilfish bobs in the tank like the little blob she is. I'd hand her over but... you know... spikes and all *scoops her out with a net and passes her over*
    ...putting the mon in Pokeball 9/20.

lilbluecorsola: Your male Electrike yips excitedly and leaps into your arms to give your cheek a big, slobbery KISS!
    Whoa, down there, boy! Placing this pup in a Poké Ball (4 of 10).

MarbleZone: Regular January 30 2013 / Enigma January 30 2013 / Mystery January 12 2013
    Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg. Thanks!

John's Knight: Regular January 30 2013 / Enigma January 30 2013 / Mystery March 13 2013
    picking myself a fire core egg, please.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday 31st January 2013.
    Hey, this egg is like, ready to hatch and stuff.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday 2nd February 2013.
    *runs into the Egg House, strangely holding a rope* Can... anybody help me? My egg was fine the whole time I had it, kept it warm and everything... yesterday it was randomly pulsing but thought it was just a way to say it's hatching soon... but now it's floating out in the air like a freakin' helium balloon! *pulls cord a bit more to reveal the egg wrapped in cushions and attached to the cord* Soooo yeah, I guess it's time for it to hatch... Help? ^^;

Myyrh: Your egg takes it time hatching and when it does you needn't be disappointed. Your beautiful little girl blinks at you and gives you a shy "Oddish".
    OkikuMew: Your egg is much quicker to hatch and your new stumbles towards you on wobbly legs and nuzzles your side happy to meet her mummy.

OkikuMew: Your egg is much quicker to hatch and your new stumbles towards you on wobbly legs and nuzzles your side happy to meet her mummy.
    Awwwwwwww, aren't you a cutie! ^^ *pets her head* I will call you-

: Therese!

Well, that's exactly what I th... Wait, what?

: Therese! *turns herself around to show her tail* Jeanette!

... O.o Well, not only she's a cute one, but a smart one at that! She can already read my mind and sort of talk to me telepathically when just freshly hatched! ^^ Therese and her tail Jeanette it is!

Putting her in this Pokéball, 2/5. Thank you! ^^

Myyrh: Your egg takes it time hatching and when it does you needn't be disappointed. Your beautiful little girl blinks at you and gives you a shy "Oddish".
    Oh wow, aren't you quite the surprise? Look at how much you sparkle! Sparkle.......sparkle.......I think I know what to name you *snickers* You....you're going to be named Renesmee. I'm so sorry.

Putting Shiny Oddish in this Luxury Ball It gains 2 BP from it.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 16th April 2013 at 9:52 PM. Reason: Fixing Pokeball info

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular February 4 2013 / Enigma February 18 2013 / Mystery February 10 2013
    I'd like to collect a Steel Core Egg, thank you!

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 3rd February 2013.
    This egg is a little overdue for a hatching. Hope it's not too late.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Monday 11th January

Rakurai: Your egg shakes and wobbles and soon this chirpy little flies out circling the room a couple of times before she lands on your shoulder giving you a good look over.

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    picking myself a fire core egg, please.
    No one confirmed this, but...hatching this Fire Core Egg, please.

Rakurai: Your egg shakes and wobbles and soon this chirpy little flies out circling the room a couple of times before she lands on your shoulder giving you a good look over.
    I know someone who'd appreciate having this birdie.

Putting her in a Pokeball (7/10).

Page 165 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast