Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg. Thanks!
    Not confirmed, but I'd like to hatch this!

Sorry about that guys, that was my fault =/

John's Knight: This little guy starts to boogie on the ground burning a trail as he goes, groove on!
    MarbleZone: As if sensing the fun going on bursts free from her egg and begins to join in the groove train being careful where she steps, the floor is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    MarbleZone: As if sensing the fun going on bursts free from her egg and begins to join in the groove train being careful where she steps, the floor is HOT!
    Sorry girl, it's not your fault, it's your genitals'. I'm sure I can find you a good home though, hop inside.

Using Pokeball 13/20 (last one used)

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Dark Searchman: Regular February 7 2013 / Enigma February 7 2013 / Mystery February 7 2013
    I'd normally keep looking for my top want, but ... this Dragon Mystery Egg, it ... it's calling to me ... I can't explain it, but ... I think it wants me to take it! I'll go ahead and do just that, if I may!

myahoo: Regular February 6 2013 / Enigma February 6 2013 / Mystery February 6 2013
    Melissa entered the Egg House without her starter for once, though the Swablu remained sitting on her shoulder. She immediately went over to the Core eggs, picking one that looked particularly fire-y to a questioning twitter. "Well, there's quite a few I want from these, but I know Wildfire and Mar are a little irritated with my picking up all these eggs recently." She shrugged, before smiling mischievously. "But, I won't tell if you won't." She gave the mod a wave as she left.

Hayward: Regular February 8 2013 / Enigma February 8 2013 / Mystery March 22 2013
    Picking up a Normal Pound Egg. Gracias~

uhhhhh: Regular February 8 2013 / Enigma February 8 2013 / Mystery February 8 2013
    A Mystery Egg please! I'm gonna try to be a Psychic and predict that this one is going to be a Victini! ...wait, what do you mean you don't have Victini eggs in here? Ah, whatever. See ya in a week!

Sorry about that guys, that was my fault =/

John's Knight: This little guy starts to boogie on the ground burning a trail as he goes, groove on!
    (no prob Stacey ^-^)

Picking up this male Slugma, I've already found someone interested.

Using Pokeball #5 of 10, as #4 was used here.

Son_of_Shadows Regular February 10 2013 / Enigma February 10 2013 / Mystery February 10 2013
    Picking up a Rock Core Egg please.

Missingno. Master: Regular February 11 2013 / Enigma February 11 2013 / Mystery February 11 2013
    From out of nowhere, a trainer materialized in the middle of the Egg House, a smirk on his face, a Meowth on his shoulder, and a Qwilfish in his hand. "I gotta do this more often," he said to the Meowth. "Hebenon's Teleport is so quick and easy. He's known the move for what, eight years now, and I don't think of this until recently." Smiling and shaking his head, he approached the counter. "Alright, I'll take me a Normal Pound Egg this week," he told the attendant. As he cradled his new Egg safely in his free arm, he added, "OK, Hebenon, you know what to do."

"Fish Qwilfish," replied the Water/Poison-type. In that instant, Keith vanished into thin air once again.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Monday 11th January
    Time to hatch this steely ball of egginess!

kaisap112: Regular February 11 2013 / Enigma February 11 2013 / Mystery March 25 2013
    I'll continue my venture to other Egg-types by picking up an Electric Storm Egg.

lilbluecorsola: Regular February 11 2013 / Enigma February 25 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013
    Picking up a Nature Egg please.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 11th February 2013 at 6:03 AM.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Thursday 14th February 2013.
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Thursday 14th February 2013.
    Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday 15th February 2013.
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday 15th February 2013.
    Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Sunday 17th February 2013.
    Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.

Lass El: This Magnemite hovers before you, it's little eye blinking curiously as it greets you.

Lass El: This Magnemite hovers before you, it's little eye blinking curiously as it greets you.
    Ahh, just what I was looking for, but not as a teammate, sorry little one. I'll pop you in this Pokéball [3/10] for now.

CyberBlastoise: Regular February 11 2013 / Enigma February 11 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013
    Picking up an egg I hadn't picked up in a long time. Water Glacier egg.

Arc_Angel: Regular February 11 2013 / Enigma February 11 2013 / Mystery March 4 2013
    Picking up a Ground Core Egg thankya

Food Guy: Regular February 12 2013 / Enigma February 12 2013 / Mystery March 26 2013
    Picking up an Electric Storm Egg

I don't appear to have been put back on the front page... However, I think I'm due to pick up a Psychic Mystery Egg, so I will if I'm allowed. Thanks.

Meetan, I don't even know how that happened since nobody is supposed to be removed from the list unless there's been a considerable period of inactivity. However I've put you back on it, and this hopefully won't happen again. Sorry about that.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    Food Guy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Tuesday 19th February 2013.
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday 19th February 2013.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Thursday 14th February 2013.
    Well, this looks to me like a special hatch since it's happening on Valentine's Day! Though I'm not sure if the "kiss" I might be getting from the dragon inside this egg is something I'll want... ^_^' Ehhh... well, it's a special day, so... here goes nothing... *slowly bends down to look inside one of the cracks* ^_^''''''

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Thursday 14th February 2013.
    This time, Melissa entered the Egg House alone, trying not to drop the red-hot egg she was also trying not to burn herself with. She smiled at the mod behind the counter. "Happy Valentine's," she said as she set the egg down gently, though she was obviously eager to see what would hatch. "Now to see whether this little one will be as appropriate as the last one was."

Dark Searchman: Your little bounces out of his egg and plants a big wet kiss on your cheek ... was that the kind of kiss you were after?
    myahoo: Your baby Pokemon is a little more reserved. This fella regally exits his egg and gives you a small bark before bowing his head, what a polite boy *resists the urge to scratch him behind his ears*

myahoo: Your baby Pokemon is a little more reserved. This fella regally exits his egg and gives you a small bark before bowing his head, what a polite boy *resists the urge to scratch him behind his ears*
    "Well, aren't you a little prince," Melissa said with a smile as she appraised the young canine, who gave her a grin and a happy bark. "Normally, you'd meet at least one of your teammates, but, well...I guess you're a special one." She watched as the Houndour moved forward to sit at her feet, looking on patiently while she considered him. She then crouched down and gave him a quick scratch, grinning at his happy expression as she pulled out a Pokeball (5 of 10). Tapping him on the head, she nodded to the mod, wishing her a good day, before turning to leave. "...Prince seems like a fitting name, don'tcha think?" she mused, as she walked through the door with a smile, already wondering how she was gonna explain this to Wildfire and Mar.

Dark Searchman: Your little bounces out of his egg and plants a big wet kiss on your cheek ... was that the kind of kiss you were after?
    Not exactly a kiss I was interested in, but this little guy looks cute enough! Let's see!

Horsea, the Dragon Pokemon. They nest under coral and will spit ink to escape if in danger. Its fins allow it to swim in any direction while facing forward, but it needs its tail to stay balanced while doing so. It can also use its tail to anchor itself to something if it senses a strong current coming. They clean the moss off of rocks and eat it, but they can also catch and eat bugs by shooting them down into the water and sucking them in.

: Hor? *tilts head*

Oh no, you're making yourself look even cuter now, stop it! ^_^'

: Hoooorseeeea~! *kisses me again*

D'awwwww, all right, all right, I'll keep you! *hugs* I could use another swimmer on my team anyway!

: Seeea~! ^o^

Now, I don't think you should be in the Dragon Ball I originally intended to put you in, but I don't think you'll complain if you're put in this Pokeball (2/20)... And I've thought of a great name for you too! Happy Valentine's Day ... Manasseh!

Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast