Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday 15th February 2013.
    Hatchey, hatchey!

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday 15th February 2013.
    Hatching a Normal Pound Egg. Gracias~

uhhhhh: Your new male Drowzee is giving you a rather hypnotising stare...
    Hayward: Your little Teddiursa yawns whilst watching Drowzee. Better distract him quickly ^^.

Myrrh: Regular February 16 2013 / Enigma February 16 2013 / Mystery February 16 201

Hm, I think I'd like a non-specific Mystery Egg please.

uhhhhh: Your new male Drowzee is giving you a rather hypnotising stare...
    Urgh... I feel dizzy all of a sudden... what's this odd feeling...?

Taking him in a Pokeball (10/100) as the ninth one was used here.

OkikuMew: Regular February 16 2013 / Enigma February 16 2013 / Mystery February 16 20133
    I guess I'm due to pick up another egg! As much as I'm tempted to grab another type, I'll try my luck and take care of a Grass Nature Egg, please

On a side note, I believe my next allowed Mystery Egg is in 2013, not 20133; I'm gonna wait forever if I want to get another one of those later! XD It's ok though, I understand it's a typo

Hayward: Your little Teddiursa yawns whilst watching Drowzee. Better distract him quickly ^^.
    Scooping up a Lv01 teddiursa (m) and placing him in a 2011 NY Ball. Many thanks!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 16th February 2013 at 11:44 AM.

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Sunday 17th February 2013..
    Let's hatch this surprise!

EDIT: Ok, quoted the wrong line. Derp. But still!
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 17th February 2013 at 12:30 PM.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday 23rd February
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday 23rd February

Son_of_Shadows: This blinks and looks around trying to find north ... maybe if you gave him a compass ...

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    Hatch away, please!

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    I've got a hunch that this one's ready to hatch...that electric current was a big hint, though. *hair fuzzy from electricity while egg crackles*

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    Hatching if you please~

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Monday 18th February 2013
    Hatching please~

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday 18th February 2013.
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Son_of_Shadows: This blinks and looks around trying to find north ... maybe if you gave him a compass ...
    Well aren't you an interesting little hatch? However, there's someone who wants you more than me, and someone who could do with your help. Picking him up and putting him in Pokéball (9/15, 4/10 from this batch).

Missingno. Master: Your new Buneary is born with an excited squeal then proceeds to bounce excitedly around the room. Must be all of the imminent births that have her so worked up.
    kaisap112: Your male Shinx is excited to see so much action and tries to tackle Buneary playfully.
    CyberBlastoise: Your female Goldeen makes a graceful dive for the fish tank then proceeds to watch the goings on with interest.
    lilbluecorsola: Your female Paras gives you a small smile, a little shy with so many faces about.
    Arc_Angel: *tosses your egg out the window just in time to watch your new Onix break free of her egg* Never could understand how something so big can fit into something so small.... .... ... . . . o0. Enjoy ^^.

kaisap112: Your male Shinx is excited to see so much action and tries to tackle Buneary playfully.
    Aww, how cute! Picking up my little rascal in this Pokéball [4/10].

Missingno. Master: Your new Buneary is born with an excited squeal then proceeds to bounce excitedly around the room. Must be all of the imminent births that have her so worked up.
    Awwww... I gotta admit, this one's pretty tempting, moreso than I thought... Well, I gotta wait and see, I think there's someone who could really use this little one. In the meantime, into the Poke Ball with you, little one! (#6 of 10)

Meetan, I don't even know how that happened since nobody is supposed to be removed from the list unless there's been a considerable period of inactivity. However I've put you back on it, and this hopefully won't happen again. Sorry about that.

Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday 19th February 2013.
    Not a problem! No need to apologise to me of all people about errors, after all. :P May I hatch this, please?

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Tuesday 19th February 2013.
    This egg is ready to hatch.

lilbluecorsola: Your female Paras gives you a small smile, a little shy with so many faces about.
    Aw, come here little gal, don't be shy. Don't worry, we'll find you a home soon. I was just wondering if you'd be wiling to help a friend out first...?

*Paras nods and scuttles up her arm*

Great! We'll just be taking a little trip to some shops, my friend will see to it you make it safely. And then I know there's someone who's waiting to meet you...

Popping Paras in a Poké Ball (5 of 10). Thanks!
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 19th February 2013 at 4:56 AM.

Meetan: While probably not what you were expecting, this little Staryu is quite cute don't you think?
    Food Guy: Your newborn male Shinx nuzzles your cheek affectionately.

Arc_Angel: *tosses your egg out the window just in time to watch your new Onix break free of her egg* Never could understand how something so big can fit into something so small.... .... ... . . . o0. Enjoy ^^.
    0o It was good you got her out in time or the roof could be on our heads *goes outside*
    Hello there, you're a big girl for sure, bigger than any of my other Pokemon.

*Cubone wanders over to Onix and starts bonding with the ground type before climbing on her head marvelling at the sights she can see from up there*

Well that settles it, Tibia approves so welcome to the team. Here's a nice shiny Heavy Ball for you.

*Climbs atop her head* Woohooo *rides off into the sunset =3

Meetan: While probably not what you were expecting, this little Staryu is quite cute don't you think?
    Staryu are cute indeed! It's funny how I keep hatching things I was after ages ago. xP Come on, you. Into this Poke Ball (2/20). Thanks, Tess!

MarbleZone: Regular February 20 2013 / Enigma February 20 2013 / Mystery February 20 2013
    Levin walks into the Egg House, followed closely by Mazo the Lucario. It has become a sort of routine, picking up a new Egg every three weeks, in hope of finding exactly the right partners to complete the squad. Partial toward the Fighting Type, Levin walks up to the counter, decided to request a new one. However, at the last moment, a spark of doubt emerges.

It'll be the end of his first year in the land of Fizzy Bubbles come next week. One whole year. Shouldn't he give this another thought? What was the most significant event for him in this last year? He looked at Mazo; not much thinking was needed. Having reconciled with his brother after his death, in large part thanks to Lucario, was a turning point in his life. He should honour the promise he made to Ivan, that would be the best way to commemorate the one-year anniversary of his journey.

- Hello. I'd like to pick up a Steel Core Egg, please.

Mazo nods silently in agreement, with a faint smile that almost goes unnoticed. Almost.

Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast