Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4363

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Meetan: Regular April 20 2013 / Enigma April 20 2013 / Mystery April 20 2013
    I'd like to pick up a Dark Mystery Egg, thankoo very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Hayward, you get one Female
    Come along little lady. You're going to live with Auntie Kaisa.

Pokéball 3 of 20

Myrrh: Regular April 20 2013 / Enigma April 20 2013 / Mystery April 20 2013
    I'd like a Mystery Egg please, a plain one at that.

Son_of_Shadows is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday 21st April 2013.
    Time to hatch my exciting enigmatic embryo!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Sunday 21st April 2013.
    Well, now that I have sufficiently killed myself from a final, it's now time to feed my lifeless body to whatever hungry dragon that hatches out of this egg! *takes a nap*

OkikuMew: Regular April 21 2013 / Enigma April 21 2013 / Mystery June 2 2013
    I believe I'm able to grab another egg! After a lot of thought, I would like to pick up a Grass Nature Egg, please

Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Saturday 27th April 2013.
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday 27th April 2013.
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday 28th April 2013.

Son_of_Shadows: Your male Zangoose cuts his way to freedom, leaving a shredded shell behind... Luckily for mommy these dudes aren't born naturally o0
    Dark Searchman: Your male Trapinch gashes his jaws threateningly at Zangoose.

There's too much testosterone in here right now. Combined with sharp teeth and razor claws and I'm hoping they'll be picked up very quickly.

Son_of_Shadows: Your male Zangoose cuts his way to freedom, leaving a shredded shell behind... Luckily for mommy these dudes aren't born naturally o0
    Yeah, that would be quite a c-section. Yeesh. Anyway, picking up this handsome little fellow in Pokéball 6/10, and we'll be on our way. C'mon Zorro!

Dark Searchman: Your male Trapinch gashes his jaws threateningly at Zangoose.

There's too much testosterone in here right now. Combined with sharp teeth and razor claws and I'm hoping they'll be picked up very quickly.
    : *sees me napping and Bites my face*

MMMMMMMMPH! *runs out of the Egg House before he gets Trapinch to let go* ... Well, that was some way to wake me up, now wasn't it?
    : *gnashes his jaws at me*

Oh, so you're the feisty type, are ya? Well, let's see what you are!

Trapinch, the Ant Pit Pokemon. It builds its nest in sand so that it is shaped into a sloped, conical pit and waits for food with jaws wide open. Those who come too close fall in the pit, are unable to escape, and only tumble further and further until they are snapped up by its boulder-crushing jaws. Trapinch can go for a week without nourishment, but it usually doesn't take that long before its next victim presents itself. They have big heads, so if they fall on their back they are vulnerable while they struggle to right themselves.

Hm, well, you're going to be an interesting little fellow for sure. Definitely something I've wanted for a while, so you'll be perfect for this Dragon Ball! As long as you don't make your home in a playground somewhere, I think you'll be fine! I also know what you'll become, so I've picked a good name for you on that! Let's go ... Ezreal!

Missingno. Master is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday 22nd April 2013.
    Yet again came the sound of thundering footsteps, which screeched to a halt just outside the Egg House. Moments later, Keith came bursting inside, his Normal Pound Egg wobbling violently, cracks visible all over the shell. Meowth was clinging to his shoulder for dear life.

"Ya better make dis quick, Keith," Meowth said. "Ya left da Scolipede double-parked."

"Ha ha," Keith replied as he placed the Egg down on the counter. "OK, looks like this baby's ready to be hatched, so... let's get on with it," he added to the Egg House employee.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Glacier Egg on Monday 22nd April 2013.
    Well this feels familiar... Hatching please. *waits for a "Shiny Corsola" to pop out*

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular April 22 2013 / Enigma May 6 2013 / Mystery April 22 2013
    It seems the hands of fate wish for me to collect a Bug Nature Egg today! Hopefully I don't get anything too creepy.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Monday 29th April 2013.

Missingno. Master: *points to the Tauros glaring in through the open window*
    lilbluecorsola: Hmm, this egg is definitely leaking *places in fishtank and watches your new Luvdisc emerge* Aww, she's lovely ^^.

lilbluecorsola: Hmm, this egg is definitely leaking *places in fishtank and watches your new Luvdisc emerge* Aww, she's lovely ^^.
    A "luvley" girl indeed. Hop on into this Poké Ball (8 of 10), there's someone waiting to meet you. ^^ *sneaks carefully past the Tauros*

Missingno. Master: *points to the Tauros glaring in through the open window*
    "Wait, what-" Keith began as the employee scooped up the Egg in her arms and raced outside with it. Keith charged out the door right after her, and his jaw dropped as, somehow, a large brown Pokémon burst free from the Egg, bellowing loudly, its three tails whipping about rapidly. Mouth agape, Keith could only hold up his Pokédex.

"Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon," droned the device. "Tauros takes aim at its opponent, then makes a headlong charge. It whips itself with its three tails when it is about to charge."

At that moment, the newborn Tauros gave a great snort before charging right at Keith. With swift reflexes, the Poison-type trainer jumped out of the way. Tauros skidded to a halt, and turned to face Keith once more.

"Uh, Keith?" Meowth whispered. "Youse might be rilin' da Tauros up. Havin' said dat... HAS YOUSE COMPLETELY LOST YER MIND?!"

At this, Tauros bellowed once more, its tails whipping again, as it charged at Keith a second time. Again, Keith was able to jump out of the way just in time- and this time, Tauros connected headfirst with a tree, and now stood unsteadily in place as Keith approached him.

"Alright, Tauros," Keith stated, "I'm Keith Masters. I'm your trainer. This is Meowth, he's one of your teammates. You think you'll be OK with that?"

In response, Tauros simply turned his head and looked right at Keith, who looked right back. Raising a Seviper, he knew that showing fear of the Pokémon was an open invitation for said Pokémon to walk all over you. Finally, the Tauros gave a single nod, and lowered his head, allowing Keith to pat it.

"Wow," Meowth remarked. "Dat was pretty cool."

"Thanks, Meowth," smiled Keith as he turned back to the Tauros. "Well, I gotta say, I'm liking you already, Tauros. But you need a name... Hmm... let's see... How about Vernon?" The Tauros mooed his apparent approval of this, and Keith smiled. "Very well, Vernon it is," he stated as he took a Poké Ball out of his backpack and tapped the Normal-type with it. Vernon the Tauros was sucked into the ball, which wobbled a little in Keith's hand before falling still. Still grinning, Keith turned to face his large, grey Scolipede. "Ready to ride, Salazar?" he asked.

"Sco... Sco..." panted Salazar- having ran practically the entire way to the Egg House- he was a little worn out.

"Ah, OK," nodded Keith understandingly. "It's all right, Salazar, you deserve a good rest," he continued as he returned the Megapede Pokémon to his Poké Ball. "Besides," Keith added to Meowth as he held up the other Poké Ball, "we just got another ride, didn't we?"

"Oh, no, is youse really tinkin' of-" began Meowth, but Keith paid no attention as he threw the ball.

"Let's ride, Vernon!" he exclaimed as his new Tauros materialized in a flash of light. The Tauros allowed his trainer to climb onto his back, and once Keith had a good hold on the Wild Bull Pokémon, Vernon took off down the streets of Fizzytopia.

OOC: Poké Ball is #9 of 10.

kaisap112 is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday 22nd April 2013.
    I suppose I should see what this little one is going to be... *sets shaking egg on the counter*

kaisap112: Your male Seedot blinks up at you curiously.

kaisap112: Your male Seedot blinks up at you curiously.
    Hi there, buddy! I've got a whole team of people who want to meet you...

Picking up my new male Seedot in this Pokéball [7/10].

Arc_Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday 22nd April 2013.
    Would you hatch my egg please?

Arc_Angel: Your little Phanpy runs around in circles, flapping his ears, excited to meet you ^^.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday 23rd April 2013.
    I think that this egg may be starting to sprout. There is a chance that it might need to be hatched.

Food Guy: Your new Carnivine drools while sizing you up with a hungry glare *steps back* He's all yours ^^.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Tuesday 23rd April 2013.
    Melissa walked in with her Cydnaquil on her shoulder, both staring oddly at the egg in her hands. She quickly made her way to the counter and set the egg down gingerly, saying, "It's been making these weird noises. Almost like it's trying to...growl or roar or something." She shrugged. "I guess this little dragon's ready to hatch then?"

Arc_Angel: Your little Phanpy runs around in circles, flapping his ears, excited to meet you ^^.
    He's just what I was after thankya
    Popping him in this Pokeball (No. 9 of 10 used) #8 used here

myahoo: Your female Horsea greets you with a playful burst of bubbles ^^.

Changes to the Hatching List

As of Monday 6th May Pokémon will no longer hatch according to their final evolutionary type, only their base form. This means that Pokémon such as Shellder will no longer hatch from Ice Glacier Eggs, only the generic Glacier or Water Glacier Egg. Pokémon such as Eevee will only hatch from Normal eggs, Swablu from Flying, Seel from Water, Snorunt from Ice, etc. Additionally, some of the rarities have been downgraded to make some Pokémon a little easier to hatch. Ownership of the the Egg Houses will also be changing, so happy hatching everyone!

Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175 LastLast