MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Wednesday 1st May 2013.
CyberBlastoise: Your male Pineco blinks sternly at you.
Pokeball (7 of 10), she tapped the Horsea on the head, before thanking the mod. As she turned to leave, she figured she should make a stop at the White Market. Someone would probably want this little girl.
Myrrh: A male Duskull hovers by your shoulder...
Meetan: Your slashes her way out of her egg sending shell everywhere ... she looks rather proud of her work as she grins at you
OkikuMew: The remainder of the egg shell falls away to reveal this happy female Sunkern who beams you a great big smile ^^.
Welcome to the Egg House! For those of you tired of searching the zones for the type of Pokémon you're after we have created this shop to make your search a little easier. You may collect your chosen type of egg from here and after one week you can bring it back for hatching. There are no guarantees as to the Pokémon you will receive but where's the fun in picking up what you want whenever you want? You want adventure! Excitement! And a little anticipation while looking at your egg, wondering what's going to hatch. So come on in, have a look at what we have to offer, and pick up a little eggy that's itching to be hatched. You may just find your future traveling companion inside, waiting especially for you.
01) Only 1 egg may be taken when it is your time to collect.
02) When you post you must clearly state what type of egg you want.
03) It takes one week for your egg to hatch. When that week is up you may post again to find out what you have.
04) The egg must take up an active place in your team, it may not be placed in the PC.
05) You must post to collect your hatched Pokémon providing a link to the Pokéball you will be keeping it in.
06) There is a 2 week wait between hatching an egg and collecting a new one.
07) Please do not post stating what Pokémon you want from the egg. If you do, you can be assured that you will not get it.
08) You may not collect or hatch an egg for another person unless I have the ok from the member in question.
09) New members must have one Pokémon in their team other than their starter Pokémon before they can collect an egg. This Pokémon must be caught in a zone, not traded or taken from the Adoption Centre.
10) If you are picking up your first egg, please provide proof of your first capture by providing a link to where your Pokémon was caught.
11) A restriction is in place upon the Mystery Egg (you may collect one every two months) and Enigma Egg (available once per month).
01) All hatchlings are born at Lv.1.
02) All eggs have four categories: Common, Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare.
03) Fossils are only available in the Enigma Egg but they are ultra rare so the odds of hatching one are slim.
04) With all eggs having two or more types of Pokémon inside you can never be sure of what is going to hatch but if you'd prefer to hatch a particular type from your egg simply post to say what type of egg you're after (e.g. Dark Mystery Egg, or Ice Glacier Egg). That way you can be assured to get the type you want, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get the Pokémon you want.
05) Due to the excessive number of Normal and Water Pokémon, both the Normal Pound Egg and Water Glacier Egg have been split in the COMMON category so you may pick up a Normal 1 or Normal 2 Pound Egg, or a Water 1 or Water 2 Glacier Egg. The Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare categories remain untouched, but the commons have been divided evenly between their respective two eggs.
Pound Eggs: Contain Normal and Fighting Pokémon.
Glacier Eggs: Contain Water and Ice Pokémon.
Nature Eggs: Contain Bug, Grass, & Poison Pokémon.
Core Egg: Contain Ground, Rock, Steel & Fire Pokémon.
Storm Eggs: Contain Electric and Flying Pokémon.
Mystery Eggs: Contain Psychic, Dark, Ghost and Dragon Pokémon. Restrictions apply - please see above
Enigma Egg: Contain every Pokémon with the exception of Legendaries. Restrictions apply - please see above
The following Pokémon cannot be hatched:
Legendary Pokémon: (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect).
This list is now being kept here as a reference point for everyone as to when you are next due to hatch a specific kind of egg. Regular eggs (Pound, Nature, Glacier, Core & Storm) can be collected two weeks after your last hatching, while Enigma Eggs have a one month waiting period, and Mystery Eggs a two month waiting period. Rather than searching back through the thread to find your last hatching, this will be a quick and easy reference point for yourself and for me. Ideally I'll be updating the list after each hatching but if you notice that a week or so has gone by and I've forgotten to update your details, please let me know so that I can correct it.
Arc_Angel: Regular August 5 2013 / Enigma August 5 2013 / Mystery August 5 2013
Ariden: Regular July 26 2013 / Enigma July 26 2013 / Mystery August 16 2013
CyberBlastoise: Regular May 9 2013 / Enigma May 9 2013 / Mystery May 9 2013
Dark Searchman: Regular August 18 2013 / Enigma August 18 2013 / Mystery September 29 2013
extroph: Regular: June 24 2012 / Enigma July 10 2012 / Mystery June 24 2012
Flame Mistress: Regular: August 14 2012 / Enigma August 28 2012 / Mystery August 14 2012
Food Guy: Regular August 01 2013 / Enigma August 01 2013 / Mystery September 12 2013
Hayward: Regular June 15 2013 / Enigma June 15 2013 / Mystery June 15 2013
John's Knight: Regular July 23 2013 / Enigma August 6 2013 / Mystery July 23 2013
kaisap112: Regular July 29 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery August 19 2013
King Ghidorah: Regular December 9 2012 / Enigma December 9 2012 / Mystery December 9 2012
lilbluecorsola: Regular July 29 27 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery September 9 2013
LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular August 14 2013 / Enigma August 14 2013 / Mystery August 14 2013
MarbleZone: Regular August 7 2013 / Enigma August 7 2013 / Mystery August 7 2013
Meetan: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma July 6 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
Megh: Regular August 22 2012 / Enigma August 22 2012 / Mystery September 9 2012
Missingno. Master: Regular July 29 2013 / Enigma July 29 2013 / Mystery July 29 2013
myahoo: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 24 2013
Myrrh: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 24 2013
OkikuMew: Regular August 03 2013 / Enigma August 03 2013 / Mystery August 3 2013
Rakurai: Regular May 2 2013 / Enigma May 2 2013 / Mystery June 13 2013
Son_of_Shadows Regular July 28 2013 / Enigma July 28 2013 / Mystery July 28 2013
Trainer Andy: Regular August 31 2012 / Enigma August 31 2012 / Mystery August 31 2012
Thrain: Regular January 28 2013 / Enigma January 28 2013 / Mystery March 11 2013
uhhhhh: Regular August 16 2013 / Enigma August 16 2013 / Mystery August 16 2013
yougirasu: Regular August 12 2013 / Enigma August 26 2013 / Mystery August 12 2013
gmoyes - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
Mon1010 - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
Nightfall715 - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
Rotom310 - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
Spoook - Event Egg hatched 15th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
YDT - Event Egg hatched 17th April 2012 - Still needs first capture to unlock access to the Egg House.
Last edited by Arc_Angel; 5th August 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Not a problem with the linking, you did it exactly how I hoped you would.
LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: So for my first egg hatch I have brought you a rock...? Waitaminute...! How did that get in... Oh hold on that's not a rock at all. It's a shy little Male Shuckle. Come here little guy and meet your new trainer.
Aww, we got a badass over here! Putting her in Poke Ball 17/20, I know a person who might be interested in you!Originally Posted by Arc_Angel
I'd like to pick up a nice Dark Mystery egg, see who I find next week.
'Kay, thanks, bye.
John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday 6th May 2013
yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday 6th May 2013
MarbleZone: Pecking it's way out of your egg comes a little birdy. Okay well he's not so little, but I digress. I wonder what this little Male Skarmony might have to tell you. Oh and be careful of the feathers. They're sharp! Ouch!
As he goes to greet the man behind the counter, the sight of the new manager instead makes him crack a genuine smile: of all the people, it's Stark! The veteran Trainer that had traded him his Druddigon not long ago was waiting for him, ready to deliver his new Pokemon. When it's brought to him, Levin's eyes widen with shock: a Skarmory?!
This was unexpected. He instantly recalls his encounter with a feral one in Mt Infernus, that almost killed his Swablu and gave her, as well as Opal and Hebi, the biggest scare of their lives. Perhaps trading it away would be for the best. He takes a Pokeball from his belt, thanks Stark and steps forward to claim the bird. The Skarmory looks him dead in the eye, growls and tries to Peck him as soon as he gets close.
- Woah! Easy fella... Let's find you a home.
Skarmory didn't expect that. He suddenly stops and looks heartbroken, looking down in silence. But... I thought you didn't like me?
Unless that wasn't rejection... no, that was a challenge. It was Skarmory's way of telling Levin "if you want what I have to offer, you'll have to work for it". Clearly, being traded away had been the last thing on the bird's mind... Levin sighed, then smiled. It was a freaking huge bird, and a Steel-Type no less. Ivan would have loved this... and he made a promise to his older brother.
- You know what? Forget that. You're coming along! Hop in... Ryker.
Picking up Skarmory in Pokeball 17/20 (last one used).