Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BW080: Brycen Appears! The Holy Mountain of Volcarona!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Yea, I think he might only use Cryogonal and maybe battle Volcorona with it. Hopefully the gym battle is like 5 episodes away from here.
    It couldn't be 5 episodes from this since that would be the June 14th episode, which is that Poison-type gym leader's appearance. Nor do I think it will be 1 episode more/less from June 14th. I think the gym battle will be in May, I expected it to be in June but May is fine too, seeing how we got 2 evolutions from Ash's side during the gap from Mistralton-Iccirus.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Yea, I think he might only use Cryogonal and maybe battle Volcorona with it. Hopefully the gym battle is like 5 episodes away from here.
    I don't think Brycen will bring out Cryogonal at least until the gym battle episode. He'll probably use another strong Ice Pokemon, preferably Vanillite (whatever the middle form is called).
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Where did u get the info on Homika appearing

I think we may see one of Brycen's pokemon in the episode, but I'm not really counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    First a Zorua, now a Larvesta? What's next a Landours or one of those storm genies? Why are the writers giving the nerd such awesome Pokemon?
    Not to forget he has Gollet which can evolve into a Golurk. And if movie 14 is anything to go by, that thing is impressive.

Anyway, I agree that Luke has a pretty impressive team even though it's composed of only 4 pokemon...

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    It couldn't be 5 episodes from this since that would be the June 14th episode, which is that Poison-type gym leader's appearance. Nor do I think it will be 1 episode more/less from June 14th. I think the gym battle will be in May, I expected it to be in June but May is fine too, seeing how we got 2 evolutions from Ash's side during the gap from Mistralton-Iccirus.
    Oh, she was confirmed to appear on the 14th?? I didn't know that...just though it was in June but we weren't sure when.

Well in that case, it's more likely that the gym battle will take place the 24th or 31st of May. (2 or 3 episodes after this) I'm hoping for this, unless they suddenly appear in Iccirus right after this. skip any town fillers and jump straight into the Gym battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I don't think Brycen will bring out Cryogonal at least until the gym battle episode. He'll probably use another strong Ice Pokemon, preferably Vanillite (whatever the middle form is called).
    Your implying that Cryogonal is Brycen's strongest pokemon, which I really doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Your implying that Cryogonal is Brycen's strongest pokemon, which I really doubt.
    In the show-universe, so to speak, they are quite strong/powerful.

Furigeo-man tried to catch one, but they were too strong and difficult, so he settled on the Middle-stage Ice-cream cone.

Oh, she was confirmed to appear on the 14th?? I didn't know that...just though it was in June but we weren't sure when.
    Well in that case, it's more likely that the gym battle will take place the 24th or 31st of May. (2 or 3 episodes after this) I'm hoping for this, unless they suddenly appear in Iccirus right after this. skip any town fillers and jump straight into the Gym battle.
    His other two Pokemon being shown as powerful before, it would make more sense for his Cryogonal to be his strongest Pokemon over the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Where did u get the info on Homika appearing
    Check the forums and the cite.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

IMO the title The Holy Mountain of Volcarona sounds like on of Luke's movies.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Yay!!! It's not just me lol.

God we need a summary already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Or it could just be a "Holy" Mountain that has Volcarona. I bet you if it was "Brycen Appears! The Holy Mountain of Mandibuzz" I bet you Luke wouldn't be mentioned at all.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Or it could just be a "Holy" Mountain that has Volcarona. I bet you if it was "Brycen Appears! The Holy Mountain of Mandibuzz" I bet you Luke wouldn't be mentioned at all.
    with all the people who want Luke to interact with brycen (myself included) any episode featuring brycen would probably have Luke speculation

So true. People are just grasping at straws for their rehashed Sammy Oak character to return. Doesn't even sound like a movie title at all IMO.

I personally think the fact Brycen was a film actor is more than enough of a reason for Luke to return, im not begging for it to happen but i wouldn't mind.

I must say though that people saying the title sounding like a movie is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I personally think the fact Brycen was a film actor is more than enough of a reason for Luke to return, im not begging for it to happen but i wouldn't mind.

I must say though that people saying the title sounding like a movie is ridiculous.
    agreed. I really want luke to appear. either here or in the next few episodes. but the title referencing a movie would suck. there's so many better options for what this episode could be about

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    agreed. I really want luke to appear. either here or in the next few episodes. but the title referencing a movie would suck. there's so many better options for what this episode could be about
    To me it really doesn't sound like a movie title, more like a reference to worship of the pokemon Volcarona.

i don't want luke to come here,
    i only want ash to capture here a volcarona or larvesta which may be possible.
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    oh I really hope not. for me ash has enough pokemon and as much as I love the volcarona line a capture by the main cast would spoil this episode a bit for me. a rival capture on the other hand I wouldn't mind

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    oh I really hope not. for me ash has enough pokemon and as much as I love the volcarona line a capture by the main cast would spoil this episode a bit for me. a rival capture on the other hand I wouldn't mind
    Yup Ash has enough Pokemon, and some of them don't receive enough focus, I mean look at Palpitoad! XD Well he got battles but yeah, I hope Ash doesn't catch Volcarona or Larvesta or any other Pokemon, and the reserves keep getting more focus

The Hoenn Brothers

Ash is very unlikely to capture a Pokemon from that line, plus he doesn't need another Pokemon of any type to add on his team.

This just seems like a debut Character and Pokemon episode, and nothing more

Sorry, Ash is not gonna capture anything until Tepig evolves so don't hold your breath lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think Trip(off-screen) tells Brycen not to accept Ash's challenge by any means, similar to how Harley and Ursula try to humiliate their respective rivals, making Ash go elsewhere to battle Homika and be shocked that Pokemon he met in previous regions are in Unova and nonUnova Pokemon will scatter in Unova since.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think Trip(off-screen) tells Brycen not to accept Ash's challenge by any means, similar to how Harley and Ursula try to humiliate their respective rivals, making Ash go elsewhere to battle Homika and be shocked that Pokemon he met in previous regions are in Unova and nonUnova Pokemon will scatter in Unova since.
    As hilarious as this would be, not gonna happen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Sorry, Ash is not gonna capture anything until Tepig evolves so don't hold your breath lol.
    and/or Boldore evolves, which I'm predicting might happen if it is in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm not saying that a capture will happen, but this is BW080 and Tepig is almost definitely evolving in BW079.. so although highly unlikely, it IS possible.. just saying.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast