Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Less Is Morrison (395)

Morrion's Pokemon really annoyed me. But he is a great character and this was a good intro for him.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it was a good episode but i will never understand the logic of a beldum, they don't seem to fit in nature>_>

i never liked Morrison, but it was an ok episode to me...
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Did anyone notice that Morrison appears to be an homage to Jimsy from the 1979 anime "Future Boy Conan?" The scene where he and Ash race down the hill is right out of a scene with Conan and Jimsy from Future Boy Conan.

The character design, for comparison:
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Not the best episode but alright since Morrison is a OK character , He has nice PKMN tho ;O
    How do you like my new sig? Made by me

Morrison is really funny! The perfect rival for ash (but paul is better)
    His beldum is pretty good too!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

The battle vs Morrison was good. Beldum was pretty strong, although it has only one move.

And i loved how they chase after TR .

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Morrison looks just like Misty only fatter. I didn't like him and I think it's sad that they had to introduce two League rivals in the end.

I dislike how there was a dub edit and the beginning, replacing the rice ball with a sandwich in the dub. Though I was glad to see that Ash had 8 badges and Morrison had only 7. It just goes to show that Ash is stronger than Morrison.

I will compliment his Beldum though, for an unevolved Pokemon, it was stronger than I would've though. 4/10

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Morrison for the 1st time in this episode. It was cool to see Beldum for the 1st time. Morrison is hilarious to listen to and watch as a rival for Ash. They battle over almost everything they do. Morrison is a perfect rival for Ash.

48/100

This episode is hilarious. It was funny how Ash and Morrison make every little thing into a competititon.

Presenting: the most annoying rival to ever grace the series! Morrison is terrible. His competitive attitude with Ash it terrible. Everything about him is terrible.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I actually liked Morrison as a rival...
    don't really get why people hate this character.

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Ash finally got a rival, but really late in the AG series. Morrison was a goofy rival, but the rivalry between him and Ash was fun. Morrison and Ash had a lot of funny moments in this episode, I liked Morrison's reaction when Ash showed him his badges. It's really funny when Ash and Morrison were chasing after Team Rocket's balloon, I LOL'd when both of them bit the Meowth balloons 'ears'.

Overall this was a good introduction episode, but I didn't like how 4kids pointlessly edited the Riceballs into Sadwitches this episode. Seriously, what's up with 4kids changing Riceballs into Sandwitches or Donuts? It's really stupid in my opinion.

It's interesting how Morrison's English voice sounded like Goku's(DBZ) English voice, I guess it was Goku's VA voiced Morrison in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

The most notable part is when Ash and Morrison personally fight TRs Pokemon without Pokemon. I can't decide if it is BS or totally awesome.

All I'll say regarding the riceball edit debacle is this: I would have found it a lot less funny seeing a riceball roll down a hill then an actual sandwich.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234