Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Hybrid View

Default What attracts you to guys/girls?

Ya know. Because I can post threads.

Anyway, looks. Looks always win.
    How about yourself?

Edit: 100th post

What the heck is this? Stop making threads.

My sexuality attracts me to girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    What the heck is this? Stop making threads.

My sexuality attracts me to girls.
    I agree with the part that I put in bold. How do we know if the author of the topic will not use the topic (sorry for the redundant phrase) to find out our weaknesses and use them against us?
    But anyway, I'll tell you what attracts me to girls: Neither do I know say, I think that's the beauty, clothing, body, personality. AH! I do not know! Just wrote this or "that" because I ... wanted?
    Anyway, I wrote and that's final!
    IT: IT's better than flying!

Quote Originally Posted by Vini310 View Post
    I agree with the part that I put in bold. How do we know if the author of the topic will not use the topic (sorry for the redundant phrase) to find out our weaknesses and use them against us?
    But anyway, I'll tell you what attracts me to girls: Neither do I know say, I think that's the beauty, clothing, body, personality. AH! I do not know! Just wrote this or "that" because I ... wanted?
    Anyway, I wrote and that's final!
    Maybe there was something lost in translation here, but... How can someone use what people find attractive against them? Unless you admit to some really weird fetish, I don't think you have to worry about that.

big boobs

Nice personality always attracts me to a girl or a guy.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Nice personality always attracts me to a girl or a guy.
    *looks at your sig* .... Yeah, those are some amazing personalities you're in love with right there!!!

Anyway I agree with Kutie Pie. I'd still like someone relatively good-looking though, but appearances aren't a big factor for me.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    *looks at your sig* .... Yeah, those are some amazing personalities you're in love with right there!!!
    Being in love with sweet, funny, giving, beautiful and humble.. pretty much these two girls. Seriously.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Being in love with sweet, funny, giving, beautiful and humble.. pretty much these two girls. Seriously.
    You're funny.

Looks and personality both count for me, but a good balance of those isn't easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    big boobs
    lol, yeah, anyway love a sweet, kind personality, more like the sweet, innocent type for me
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Hmm. I'd have to say facial hair.

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Hmm. I'd have to say facial hair.
    Doesn't narrow it down much but meh, whatever.

Money, looks and being a good sanger is what attracts mama to guys, y'all.
    Last edited by Romain; 10th April 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Sense of humour and loyalty are what attract me to the opposite gender (not revealing anything xD). If you can take a joke, you've got some points in my book. Loyalty is also something I strongly admire; sticking by whatever you believe in or your family is something I look for in others. It doesn't hurt if you're good-looking either
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    Sense of humour and loyalty are what attract me to the opposite gender (not revealing anything xD). If you can take a joke, you've got some points in my book. Loyalty is also something I strongly admire; sticking by whatever you believe in or your family is something I look for in others. It doesn't hurt if you're good-looking either
    Same here. My username kinda gives away my gender though...

Alas, my options are too limited here. I homeschool and no girls besides my sister on my street are within five years of my age.

I am attracted to girls that are intelligent, but quiet.

I'm attracted to a guy who is intelligent, has a good sense of humor, a great personality, is loyal, and wouldn't mind me as a person. I can care less for looks.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Cool personality and a sense of humor. I don't like guys if they have facial hair though.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

i think your thread is not clear on if we are only talking about external or internal attributes...

to stay on topic, I don't even know lol. /fying Rayquaza solo

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

This is what, the four millionth time this thread was made?

I like people that relate to me. Despite my profile's "Interests", I think looks are just a bonus when you like a person.

edit: haha what I load of bullsh*t I must've been out of my mind that day
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 7th November 2012 at 10:29 PM.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Guy or girl, I need to be with someone who has integrity, and strength of character. It annoys me when a person's opinions are easily influenced by external factors (although there's nothing wrong with changing one's opinion if met with objective evidence to the contrary). I need the person to be courageous. I need them to have a sense of loyalty. Also, weirdly, they have to think I'm funny. XD I hate it when I try and make a joke and it's a flop...sigh. I need the person to be willing to battle for the things they believe in, and not just sink into this awkward silence when someone says something that offends them (that said, spazzing is not acceptable; I'm talking about vocalizing polite disagreement, with a sentence or two explaining why). I want someone who works hard. And, obviously, someone who respects my feelings, beliefs, and boundaries. I'll do them same for them, of course.

In terms of physical characteristics...I tend to like femininity, no matter if the person is male or female. I like delicate features; I think they are beautiful. I find dark hair extremely attractive. Gray and hazel eyes are both lovely colours. In terms of body size, as long as the person is not medically morbidly obese, I tend to be attracted to anyone whom I like. I hate bulky muscles (again: femininity). Also...and this is kinda random...I'm not sexually attracted to anyone with red hair. Especially men. I don't know what it is.

Woot.
    Last edited by atypicalorca; 2nd May 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
    - James Matthew Barrie (Peter Pan)

I like people who can just "click" with me. Though really, I'm not interested to guys at all right now.

And before you ask no I'm not a lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I like people who can just "click" with me. Though really, I'm not interested to guys at all right now.

And before you ask no I'm not a lesbian
    Are you a lesbian?

キバゴ

I like girls that are similar to me. Intelligant, funny, and cute looking. I'm single right now and proberally am gonna stay forever cuz I asked a girl out that I liked but she just said I was weird and walked off. And I thought she was the nicest girl I met before that.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

The only thing a girl needs to win my heart is the ability to make a good sandwich.
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown

Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

whale i kinda like dose gurls with curves and blond hair
    Quote Originally Posted by Puretrainer View Post
    The only thing a girl needs to win my heart is the ability to make a good sandwich.
    TUNA OR CHICKEN DEAREST

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast