Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Her eye's and also hight. I have a thing for tall girls. >.<

"3rd time's a charm"

All my previous girlfriends I have clicked with because we shared a mutual hatred for things, so I guess that's my rather strange appeal factor. If a girl shares my negative stance on the government, or hates Twilight with as much passion as I do, I'm all over her.

Well, personality-wise, I like a person who is more extroverted than I am. I'm somebody who is usually pretty shy and nervous (although I don't cower in response to it--I usually go on the defensive and avoid eye contact and sometimes have a tendency to come off cold when really I'm just anxious lol), so having somebody else who is more outgoing/a natural people person usually will rub off on me and in turn make me more relaxed in my experience. I need somebody who has a sense of humor (granted it's very easy to make me laugh, so there's no trouble there usually) and they need to be able to understand how I communicate. I'm very sarcastic and snippy in a playful way--they need to know not to take it seriously. I like a person who is passionate about things and it'd be even better if we shared some of those interests and were able to get excited together.

In a physical sense, I have interest in girls more often than guys, but there is an interest in both. For girls, my taste is far wider. I don't even know where to start other than I have a thing for curves. Nice hips & thighs especially. I like all types of hair colors and styles be it from a pixie cut in the darkest shade of brown to blonde hair down to her waist. It just depends on the individual person.

For guys, I'm much pickier (which sucks because on an emotional level, I vastly prefer intimacy with guys). I prefer clean shaven 9 times out of 10 and longer kept hair, usually. I generally go for fair skinned guys. Preferably not super tall simply because I'm very petite (5'1").
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Since I've had crushes on (and dated) a lot of very different guys, I can't really narrow it down to just one specific type of guy I prefer over another. Seems rather picky, in my opinion. Ideally I would date a guy who reminds me of me, if that makes sense and doesn't sound too narcissistic?

Although I must say I really like athletic guys. Guys who look to stay active and in shape really appeal to me.

I like girls that have a personality that is quiet, calm, but very social.
    like the girl I have a huge crush on.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I don't have any specific guidelines or checklists, but the people who... "interest" me tend to share some things in common. First, someone who is pretty good-looking. A fun, sincere, truthful personality is great. It doesn't really matter to me that much, but I like girls who are decently tall. Someone who understands me and wouldn't judge me poorly is great. Probably one of the biggest things is just someone who can also act like a best friend, easy to talk to, can make me laugh, I can be honest with. I don't have a big preference on things like eyes and hair. Body-wise, it isn't a huge deal, but some "curves" are always nice. Now, if only someone like that would find any interest in me...
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

Hmm... Intelligence, definitely, for obvious reasons... intelligence is admirable and def. deserves more respect than it does. Independence (if you can rough it on your own in the world, yet you choose to stay with someone out of true love, THAT'S romantic.), mystery, someone who isn't afraid to cut loose and be who they are... YOLO.... Can't think of anything else at the moment. :/

I like my men to be gentlemen. The kind who open a door for you and let you go through, the kind who'll hold your hand forever, the kind who'll spot you in the school yard and run towards you. Someone who truly loves you. I also like some intellect, though you don't have to be too smart to be mine. They have to have a good sense of humour, but also be able to relax and be serious when the time is right. Shyness is absolutely fine, but a tiny ounce of self-esteem is needed to compete with my self loathing. They must also be funny, that's a key quality ... And they have to love me for who I am. They can't want me to change. Then they don't love me, do they?

Proves how picky I am, huh?

bother me here please
    princess of 彼氏ホーム親友

I like my women how I like my hamburgers. Extra Sauce
    I love women who love my sense of humour, or at least have a sense of humour. That's pretty much it for me. Not trying to be mean, but they can be atractive or ugly, but you know. Not TOO ugly.
    How it all started...

Spoiler:- Credits:

the kind who'll spot you in the school yard and run towards you.
    May I just ask... what does this mean? Like, a random guy? or what?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Im inti guys and i love teh ones that will pursue you out of love instead of wiating for you to pursue them

honestly a girl who knows what she is doing(for instance is in school already and is doing great) one who is determined

basicly a girl who has direction

i dont want to sound shallow but.. if a girl dosent excersize(or plays a sport) i dont waste my time

Lord, I don't know. I've sort of written myself into a corner now.

I guess I like people who can draw. I've always enjoyed the prospect of a relationship that benefits on levels beyond simplistic human concepts of "Love" and "Interests." If I can create a suitable tag-team with my writing and somebody else's artistic skill, that's great. Actually, that's really more of a business thing. Being in an actual relationship is a side benefit.

Maybe I have a pathological fear of the opposite gender. I suppose that's the only explanation for all of this - after all, the few examples I knew in life were all devious, controlling and incredibly self-absorbed. Everybody here's been great, though, mind you - Don't want to sound too misogynistic.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Courage is pretty hot.

XD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Intelligence, sense of adventure, protectiveness, comforting, trustworthiness.

In my Genetics course we had an interesting discussion about how the subconscious desire for genetic diversity can drive what makes us attracted to someone, which is why the whole 'opposites attract' thing is generally correct.
    For example, I'm light-haired and blue-eyed and personally, I think dark hair and dark eyes are really neat.

A woman who can believe in herself & strong dreams & ambitions. But at the same time, I want a woman who's able to be romantic & innocent.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

For some reason, I am attracted to skinny, tall people.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    For some reason, I am attracted to skinny, tall people.
    You must have a good time watching catwalks & fashion-shows

Thing is with me, The women I'm into need to have some sort of meaty body (Not to fat neither too thin)!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

If considering physical appearance, I would have to say height ! Doesn't need to be so slim, I like chubby ones even, but always have to be tall. Otherwise I'm fine with any decent looking people out there.

For personality I would pretty much go for any type except for the immature ones u v u

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    You must have a good time watching catwalks & fashion-shows

!
    Yes, yes I do.

Personality-wise, they should be funny, but not arrogant. Clever and intelligent, but not Einstein.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

She has to be good looking, ginger or blonde preferably (lol jk I dont really care about hair color). She has to be funny so you know, we;re both freaking hilarious (again jk). She has to be cute, funny, dont really care if shes taller but it would be better if she wasnt... cuz yes. She'd have to be ok around me and she shouldnt be annoyed at my extremely stupid but hilarious jokes Oh and an amazing laugh, that's probably what I care about the most

xD

The chosen ones

Ah I guess I am the only guy here who has preference for other guys huh >v>;; I just can't find myself attracted to girls ah u v u;;

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Ah I guess I am the only guy here who has preference for other guys huh >v>;; I just can't find myself attracted to girls ah u v u;;
    All kinds of people of different orientations have posted in this thread.

I really like tall guys for some reason, also they have to be somewhat nerdy at times. They also have to be somewhat funny, smart and sweet as well. I'm so picky. >u<

Why are people shocked to say that they're attracted to skinny/tall guys?

That is actually.... *gasp* the average preference.
    Last edited by GhostAnime; 16th January 2013 at 1:48 AM.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast