Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Personality.

I don't care about looks. The most attractive guys are usually assholes. If he's not a good person at heart, I won't have an attraction at all.
    That's a really stupid generalization to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    Arabic ladies are really pretty. Whenever I see them, I think of Princess Jasmine...who was my favorite Disney Princess.

When I was 9 or so, I went as her for Halloween. I always thought her pants were neat. I don't know what that shape of pants is called.
    I'm arab, and I don't even know.

But I agree, we arabs have that flair.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    But it's true. I am an asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm arab, and I don't even know.

But I agree, we arabs have that flair.
    I wish I was...something exotic. :(
    I'm just... Caucasian. Welsh and Irish roots, mostly. Nothing exciting. D:

-edit-
    Found out what they're called. Harem pants! :D They looked better on her though. xD
    Last edited by Doux; 19th January 2013 at 2:50 PM.

Long hair gets me every time lol

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Yeah well, that's how it always seems to me. Some of the cutest guys are complete jerks.

Personality and a kind of quirky charm.
    Looks are lovely, but I've found that when I fall for a guy, I usually fall for the way he acts and treats me. I end up falling in love with his looks afterward anyway.
    Hot guys are just eye candy for me really.
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

wall02.jpg

Pretty much this. If I met a girl that looked like this, I fall in love immediately.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Amazing. Someone actually posted a pic.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Tall, but nothing over 6'1"ish.
    Dark hair color, blonds are fun too.
    Big hands.
    Nice smile which means, white teeth they don't have to be perfectly straight but please no snaggle teeth.
    A little extra, abs are nice but I prefer an average build.

As far as personality goes, no a-holes, must be a nerd of some sort and of course like Pokemon even if they don't play anymore themselves.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    wall02.jpg

Pretty much this. If I met a girl that looked like this, I fall in love immediately.
    There is probably a 9/10 chance she is out of your league.

Personality.

I don't care about looks. The most attractive guys are usually assholes. If he's not a good person at heart, I won't have an attraction at all.
    Even with the generalization aside as the above posters pointed out, you are full of crap anyways. Either that or pretty bland/low tier looking yourself therefore can adapt to such standards.
    Last edited by iFi Salamander; 21st January 2013 at 5:34 PM.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    Even with the generalization aside as the above posters pointed out, you are full of crap anyways. Either that or pretty bland/low tier looking yourself therefore can adapt to such standards.
    Because only beautiful people can have boyfriends and girlfriends anyway. /sarcasm

Sarcasm aside, everyone deserves love.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Because only beautiful people can have boyfriends and girlfriends anyway. /sarcasm

Sarcasm aside, everyone deserves love.
    That isn't what I said. My point is if you incredibly ugly or just bland, it isn't absurd to think you would lower your standards to a point where values might be more important, since you've realized you would never be with a super model anyways.

When I see someone gorgeous holding hands with someone morbidly overweight, I just see walking pity.

I don't care all that much about appearance, but I have a major weakness for androgyny in girls (and sometimes dudes).

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    wall02.jpg

Ill no. No one looks like this irl.

That isn't what I said. My point is if you incredibly ugly or just bland, it isn't absurd to think you would lower your standards to a point where values might be more important, since you've realized you would never be with a super model anyways.

When I see someone gorgeous holding hands with someone morbidly overweight, I just see walking pity.
    Why do you assume it's pity?

This is the second time you assume ill-will of someone based off of superficial ****.
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    Why do you assume it's pity?

This is the second time you assume ill-will of someone based off of superficial ****.
    I am not superficial, I am realistic.

It is not realistic to assume that someone is dating someone out of pity because you perceive their personality to be based off of your own superficial expectations. That says more about you than it ever will about them.

Just like last time with "Guys just want to secretly bang all their female friends."
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    It is not realistic to assume that someone is dating someone out of pity because you perceive their personality to be based off of your own superficial expectations. That says more about you than it ever will about them.

Just like last time with "Guys just want to secretly bang all their female friends."
    I am saying that when a supermodel is together with unattractive human being, there is a 98% chance that there is an underlying cause, and don't feel the need to recognize the incredibly unlikely chance the like each other because it is so rare it insignificant.

The same can be said about your other example. Stereotypes exist for a reason, not just for people's petty judgement. I speak exactly what everyone else is thinking but too scared to say because of this absurd sense of political correctness that self righteous people seem to have floating around that prevent you from saying anything about another person without literally being that person yourself.

I think that generalizing good looking people are jerks or whatnot is no different than a good looking person saying an ugly person has to have a good personality to make up for it. People are so centered around worthiness to others, that these stereotypes are created as a defense mechanism to lash out at people.

I am not going to say that attractiveness doesn't count. I think being attractive helps with getting that first impression out of the way, it makes people want to get to know you. However, people who like only attractive people seem to be stuck with ideology of loving the idea of love. It places the attractive people on a pedestal, and one wrong move and they come crashing down, and both parties are hurt.

Being ugly is well...an ugly term. I don't think there's an ugly person through and through, as everyone's choice of appearance is different than the next. A lot of unattractive people have hearts of gold, and when they do find someone, they keep them well cared for and treat them like gold.

Back on topic however, what I like in a girl is these:

I) Brunettes seem to attract me more than blondes
    2) Preferred to have an active lifestyle, although playing video games and such is fun as a couple
    3) Gotta have a sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyah View Post
    I think that generalizing good looking people are jerks or whatnot is no different than a good looking person saying an ugly person has to have a good personality to make up for it. People are so centered around worthiness to others, that these stereotypes are created as a defense mechanism to lash out at people.

I am not going to say that attractiveness doesn't count. I think being attractive helps with getting that first impression out of the way, it makes people want to get to know you. However, people who like only attractive people seem to be stuck with ideology of loving the idea of love. It places the attractive people on a pedestal, and one wrong move and they come crashing down, and both parties are hurt.

Being ugly is well...an ugly term. I don't think there's an ugly person through and through, as everyone's choice of appearance is different than the next. A lot of unattractive people have hearts of gold, and when they do find someone, they keep them well cared for and treat them like gold.

Back on topic however, what I like in a girl is these:

I) Brunettes seem to attract me more than blondes
    2) Preferred to have an active lifestyle, although playing video games and such is fun as a couple
    3) Gotta have a sense of humour
    I can agree with this one. I am just saying is it realistic for someone incredibly attractive to even try to induce conversation with someone they don't know even if they have a good heart? Not really.

And like that I have instantly regret posting here.

Far be it from me to answer the question truthfully.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I can agree with this one. I am just saying is it realistic for someone incredibly attractive to even try to induce conversation with someone they don't know even if they have a good heart? Not really.
    You would be right in saying that, its just a fact of how the world is, unfair as it may be.

I don't know why anyone is taking the posts of a misogynistic aspie who already admitted in another thread that he can't form a proper relationship with a girl due to his own asshole behavior seriously in this thread.

I don't know why anyone is taking the posts of a misogynistic aspie who already admitted in another thread that he can't form a proper relationship with a girl due to his own asshole behavior seriously in this thread.
    It is hilarious how only people on the internet think I am an *******. Probably because it is the only place I share my views.

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast