Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    Why did you use the word stoic? What's that have to do with emotional stability?
    Free of passion and emotion usually coincides with a certain level of temperament. I don't really see how you couldn't know the obvious correlation.

You do give such wonderful advice. Do tell us more.
    It isn't like anyone takes it anyways. I never said it was good advice, I was simply explaining how I rationalize the solution in my head.

Or he might find both. Or he might go with neither.
    Might is subjective, so that concludes that side of the argument.
    Last edited by iFi Salamander; 2nd February 2013 at 4:53 AM.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    It isn't like anyone takes it anyone. I never said it was good advice, I was simply explaining how I rationalize the solution in my head.
    At least they're amusing, I'll give you that.

Might is subjective, so that concludes that side of the argument.
    What argument? I'm just making conversation.

What argument? I'm just making conversation.
    I thought you hated me? :P

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    I thought you hated me? :P
    There is literally only one person on this planet that I legitimately hate. I don't even speak to said person.

That doesn't mean I like you, though.

Free of passion and emotion usually coincides with a certain level of temperament. I don't really see how you couldn't know the obvious correlation.
    "emotional stability" has nothing to do with passion. You can be a passionate person and emotionally stable.

Emotional stability has more to do with emotional health than personality.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

to answer the orginal question here...what attracts me to people is the personality of that person, if their friendly then I can be friendly and easy going with them. as far as love goes...it's not just personality but integerty, compassion, seeing what's in their heart and respect is a big key as well (this is what my boyfriend has and most important of all is I know he believes in God like I do)
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I don't know...I don't think I am attracted more to one or the other... I don't think about it...When I was 15 I decided to think about it when I am finally settled in life...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Hight is important to me. He can't be short.

I basically want to find a girl version of me. You know likes sports, especially basketball. Primarily listens to hardcore music. Play's video games, especially pokemon but sports games two. Has a great personality. Very charasmatic. Ohh ya, extremely attractive.
    Shorter than me.
    Also a Christian.
    Last edited by Nyberg.Brandon; 12th February 2013 at 2:41 PM.

A guy who can be funny and nice. All while not staring at my boobs! That seals the deal., and of course, looks do help..

Visit mine and Tyranith's FREE Pokemon shop!

Name: Decible
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Nyberg.Brandon View Post
    I basically want to find a girl version of me. You know likes sports, especially basketball. Primarily listens to hardcore music. Play's video games, especially pokemon but sports games two. Has a great personality. Very charasmatic. Ohh ya, extremely attractive.
    Shorter than me.
    Also a Christian.
    Wow that's a lot to expect out of a girl. I can understand all of the personality things and what she enjoys, but you can't force religion.

Quote Originally Posted by EtaHope View Post
    Wow that's a lot to expect out of a girl. I can understand all of the personality things and what she enjoys, but you can't force religion.
    Where exactly is he saying he's forcing religion? Lots of people would prefer to date someone who shares their spiritual beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Where exactly is he saying he's forcing religion? Lots of people would prefer to date someone who shares their spiritual beliefs.
    He didn't. But specific looking for a girl of his religion. I've been on that situation (I'm atheist) and the guys, even if they're nice guys, always end up getting into a religious argument with you. Most people who want to date someone of a specific religion aren't going to be religiously tolerant.

He didn't. But specific looking for a girl of his religion. I've been on that situation (I'm atheist) and the guys, even if they're nice guys, always end up getting into a religious argument with you. Most people who want to date someone of a specific religion aren't going to be religiously tolerant.
    If they're religious and very serious about it to the point they want someone of the same religion and you're an atheist, why bother dating? If it's going to be a point of contention, there's really no point. There's nothing wrong with wanting to date someone who has the same religious beliefs.

If they're religious and very serious about it to the point they want someone of the same religion and you're an atheist, why bother dating? If it's going to be a point of contention, there's really no point. There's nothing wrong with wanting to date someone who has the same religious beliefs.
    I believe the same thing. Religious people should date other people of the same religion. And the reason I dated them is because I was unaware they were extremely religious when the relationship started. I wasn't saying it was dumb of them to want all these things from a girl. I was simply saying to find all these in a girl in a specific religion will be difficult.

I believe the same thing. Religious people should date other people of the same religion. And the reason I dated them is because I was unaware they were extremely religious when the relationship started. I wasn't saying it was dumb of them to want all these things from a girl. I was simply saying to find all these in a girl in a specific religion will be difficult.
    I don't think people who happen to have religious beliefs should only date people of the same religion... Unless that's what they want in a relationship. I'm a Christian but my boyfriend is agnostic and it doesn't cause any issues between us. I also don't think it would be difficult to find those things in someone who is religious. Everything he listed was very general stuff. Nothing about his post seemed to be expecting a lot out of a girl (except for maybe the "very attractive" part, but that's really subjective) or forcing religion.

I don't think people who happen to have religious beliefs should only date people of the same religion... Unless that's what they want in a relationship. I'm a Christian but my boyfriend is agnostic and it doesn't cause any issues between us. I also don't think it would be difficult to find those things in someone who is religious. Everything he listed was very general stuff. Nothing about his post seemed to be expecting a lot out of a girl (except for maybe the "very attractive" part, but that's really subjective) or forcing religion.
    Sorry, I meant extemely religious people shouldn't. And I clearly agree cross-religious relationships can work. My fiancé is Mormon, and while we both tease each other about religion, we respect eachother. So as log as someone isn't specially looking for someone of the same religion I think it will work out.

But in this case, if religion is very important to him, I don't see why that'd be a huge issue. Dating someone of the same spiritual beliefs is understandable.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

i want to date a girl version of me oh wait
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

A no-drama attitude. People who arent always complaining or being all sad about stuff are more fun to be around. I mean a bad day every once in a while I understand but all the time? Nuh uh lol. I dont enjoy being with people who whine too much.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I know im not going to get all thoughs quality's, im just hoping for most of them.

Also im not forcing religon. I just dont think its good to date someone with a different religon. Its just not easy to make things work. It wont necessarily stop me from dating someone either, and i would never force my religon on anyone. I just like to share what I believe.

So after I replyed I read the other posts wow I got quoted alot. Pesky Persian basically said everything. I agree with her.

Oh and Pesky Persian, when I said extremely attractive I was making a joke, because at the beginning of my post I said I basically want to find a girl version of myself. So I am saying I'm extremely attractive.
    Last edited by Nyberg.Brandon; 13th February 2013 at 9:05 AM.

I love idiots. The dumber a person is the sexier they are to me <3
    I'm guessing it's either because I have EXTREMELY low standards or because all the hot ones are *******es.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I love idiots. The dumber a person is the sexier they are to me <3
    I'm guessing it's either because I have EXTREMELY low standards or because all the hot ones are *******es.
    I feel you, man. I tend to gravitate towards idiots as well.
    But I guess it's because they're so easy-going. I like those that joke around a lot and don't care what anyone thinks. Unless they get super cocky about it.

After a few not-so-attractive dudes, I can easily say I'm not so picky with looks. There's always gonna be some underlying feature that gets me interested, such as a heartwarming smile or a deep, steady gaze (both of which have happened).
    Personality-wise, I always look for someone who can keep up with me in conversation, but when it comes to smart topics. And the typical: giving, accepting, loyal, respectful, and humble.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Okay just a thought here disagree with me if you want, but I feel that girls care more about personality than looks, and guys are the opposite. I mean do girls even think guys are unattractive!

I have experienced that girls only want you do adore her like a godess. absolute attention pretty much all the time, and they do give little back.
    they're also quite manipulative, inconciderate to guys feelings, and too quick to decissions.
    but that's just my opinion. there are exceptions.

If it's about girls, I like it when they're confident. I'm not attracted to them though

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast