Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

okay since i think of myself as too young for a relationship this would be my theoretical girlfriend im talking about. Most boys my age (14) are way too obsessed with being horny. sorry for being too vulgar. am i the only one who looks for the friend part in a girlfriend? anyway in order of priority:

kind,
    looks,
    same interests,
    smart,
    humour,
    (same height)
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    okay since i think of myself as too young for a relationship this would be my theoretical girlfriend im talking about. Most boys my age (14) are way too obsessed with being horny. sorry for being too vulgar. am i the only one who looks for the friend part in a girlfriend? anyway in order of priority:

kind,
    looks,
    same interests,
    smart,
    humour,
    (same height)
    I totally agree, there's more than appearance. I think personality matters more than appearance: kindness, honesty, faithfulness and unselfishness are three things that matter a lot to me.

Of course looks can be nice too, but to me, they're not as important as personality. And besides, when it comes to looks, I'm not talking about chest size, I prefer a cute smile and cute eyes over big breasts. Both big-chested and small-chested girls can look good.

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    Really? I found it oddly specific in a vague sort of way if that paradox makes any sense.
    It was stereotypical on purpose. As in, the kind of things a girl who fawns over Channing Tatum would be after. Those kinds of bodies are the media's current "standard" of male attractiveness.

Ideal features of a woman for me:
    • Similar interests (cough cough pokemon)
    • Similar taste in music
    • Fairly athletic
    • Just over average height
    • Relaxed
    • Offensive sense of humour
    • Fairly intelligent
    • Kind
    • Nice ***, boobs etc
    • Honest
    • Appreciates need for personal space, yet still is loving
    • Good fashion sense (Limited make up)
    1st X run:

Quote Originally Posted by SimH8 View Post
    Ideal features of a woman for me:
    • Similar interests (cough cough pokemon)
    • Similar taste in music
    • Fairly athletic
    • Just over average height
    • Relaxed
    • Offensive sense of humour
    • Fairly intelligent
    • Kind
    • Nice ***, boobs etc
    • Honest
    • Appreciates need for personal space, yet still is loving
    • Good fashion sense (Limited make up)
    I agree with ya dude. We got similar desires in women.

I don't know what it is but I find shorter girls with softer voices really attractive. But I guess I'll go into more detail

Shorter than me but not too short
    Nice eyes
    Nice personality
    Smart
    Gentle
    Physically fit
    Younger than me but not by too much

There's definitely some more but I don't feel like listing them.
    Last edited by JD; 1st March 2013 at 3:08 AM.

I dunno why, but when guys wear button up shirts that fit well with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows
    just mmm....
    come to my house.

Honestly? Not a clue. None of the people I've been with have had anything in common, besides the fact that they were all people I considered myself very close to and trusting of before pursuing a relationship with them. I've just been attracted to my closest friends, I guess, and feel awkward and uncomfortable with anyone else. Does this make me "demisexual"? Whatever, the man I'm with now is beautiful inside and out, I just like him.
    wh

Nice eyes and smile, good singing voice, kind and happy personality, smart, slightly taller than me, I am thinking of someone specific here

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Honestly, I'm pretty basic, I think. I just want a girl with a sense of humor, is kind at heart(so she can be a little mean/sarcastic sometimes), and wouldn't go behind my back. An option thing I'd like is if she is fit, so I have someone to go on runs with XD
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

In my opinion, people can tend to be really specific about all the things that they want in a girl or a guy, when honestly for me, i look for the exact opposite. I look for a girl who doesn't have certain characteristics, everything else I can get along with. Girls who are so self centered that they only give me eye contact to look at their own reflections is a bit....stupid. Also anyone that would ever throw anything precious to them away for the sake of another person may as well keep walking. I like those who like themselves, but not love themselves. I've been waiting too long to find a girl 'cuz I don't change who I am, and I expect her not to change either, and yea...I can be kind of straight forward and blunt....doesn't help much haha

If you think girls are more picky than guys, look in this very topic to hear all the picky guys among you.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    If you think girls are more picky than guys, look in this very topic to hear all the picky guys among you.
    I know that a lot of guys are picky, guys and girls both have the right to be picky with the one that they want to be with for the rest of their lives.

I guess for standard attraction would be just looks but for more deep attraction then it's more related to there personality. A generally decent person will do (more or less).

Hmmm....

Religion is a major factor for me, actually. Even if the girl matches every other preference of mine, I still couldn't marry her. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but the belief that my beloved wife would go to hell when she died would drive me insane. Then there's the upraising of the children to consider - if my kids were raised as Christian, they would believe that their mother would be going to Hell when she died, which would be some kind of guilty-tripping awful (and would possibly strain family bonds); if they were raised in a different religion (or as atheists), then I'd feel awful because I'd think that they're going to Hell, too.

So, yeah. That's just the way how it is for me.

Magnets and chainmail underwear: the ultimate trick to 'attracting' the opposite gender.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

I really like a girl that is hot and smart at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    I guess for standard attraction would be just looks but for more deep attraction then it's more related to there personality. A generally decent person will do (more or less).
    This is pretty much same with me. Personality comes first and I don't really care about looks that much.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

Looks and Personality are the big ones. If you can't impress me by being nice than you can't inpress my family and parents either

"Looks and personality are the big ones" yeah, there are so many more ways to look at a person!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Personality:

Kind, compassionate, honest, trustworthy, dedicated.
    Funny/sense of humor
    Down to earth, laid back, open minded
    Intelligent
    Strong, independent, self-confident, capable of taking care of themselves, but also having a sensitive side. (We don't need each other, but we WANT each other. <3)
    Passionate, loving
    Not afraid to express themselves and be who they are. (whether it be mentally, appearance wise, or both, I don;t care.)
    And of course I'd prefer for us to have similar interests. video games, hanging out, music...

Appearance: (all optional, really but my preferences)

Average height to tall
    I actually don't care if they are toned, athletic, chubby, curvy, average, etc. I appreciate all of those for what they are to an extent. (some can be overdone, though.) Though I do have a thing for physically strong people.
    Hair length doesn't matter, but I prefer black, red, brown and exotic, unnatural colors, and sometimes blonde
    Eyes, facial features: Don't really care, but I would have to get into extreme detail to point out my prefs. there.

I like Shy girls or carefree ones. I want to be able to have a conversation about something we both have in common all the time, and we actually like each other.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

should i post in this thread?
    girls who are Christians and smart and pretty
    Last edited by trident20; 22nd March 2013 at 5:03 AM.

A girl that:
    *isn't stupid
    *lets me have some free time instead of forcing me to hang out with her every second possible
    *doesn't freak out if I hang out with people that smoke weed
    *doesn't freak out if I drink
    *is a good driver
    *hot
    *isn't boring to talk to
    *doesn't talk about stupid stuff nobody cares about
    *understands that I have my own life and my own interests
    *doesn't make me pay for every single f*cking thing
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

I like guys who are nice, thus not a total idiot.

...I have a nice senior boyfriend~

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast