Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Still, I said it before, in a few different posts, being picky isn't a bad thing, someone shouldn't have low standards for who they want to be with for their life, that's when you are truly happy.

and honestly i looked at that first and thought you said Gary Oak xD
    Ohh, yeah, that would make sense

And lol XD
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by caterpie_is_awesome_123 View Post
    Beards.
    Not like 50-year-old-obvious-rapist type of beards. More like nice beards
    And a personality, because boring people are just bleh
    .What.....
    How's any type of beard classify as rapist -_-
    whatisthisidonteven

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Still, I said it before, in a few different posts, being picky isn't a bad thing, someone shouldn't have low standards for who they want to be with for their life, that's when you are truly happy.

and honestly i looked at that first and thought you said Gary Oak xD
    There's a difference.

If you're picky about something that would actually make a big difference in making you happy, that's one thing.

But if it's something that doesn't make a huge difference or pay huge dividends, it can be a distraction.

How do you distinguish this? It's not really that hard. Imagine all the perfect qualities except that one or two things. How much less happier are you really?

You also have to think about it statistically. What are the chances people have ALL the qualities you want? Every single one? The chances that relationship lasts?

There are a lot of things people give up or stop caring about subconsciously too.
    Last edited by GhostAnime; 1st April 2013 at 6:48 AM.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    .What.....
    How's any type of beard classify as rapist -_-
    whatisthisidonteven
    As in those beards that BELONG to rapists. Lol
    I probably should've rephrased that, since it does seem quite confusing.
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    There's a difference.

If you're picky about something that would actually make a big difference in making you happy, that's one thing.

But if it's something that doesn't make a huge difference or pay huge dividends, it can be a distraction.

How do you distinguish this? It's not really that hard. Imagine all the perfect qualities except that one or two things. How much less happier are you really?

You also have to think about it statistically. What are the chances people have ALL the qualities you want? Every single one? The chances that relationship lasts?

There are a lot of things people give up or stop caring about subconsciously too.
    Love and compassion are not logical. There's no statistics to be able to really look at for there are no true ways of knowing why people were together, or why they break up. People do crazy things when they are attracted to someone else, even crazier when they are in love. Looking at it with a rational mind won't really do much good because the only rational explanation is that they are in love, even if those actions are normally against what the person would do in most any situation.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that only that person will really without a doubt know themselves if what they think is picky and what isn't. As this thread shows, the variety in opinion is too great to be able to label one definition of what is "picky". Each person's cares, wants, morals and everything they think and feel is different, so no one can really distinguish what is important for someone and what isn't. That's why I say it's not a bad thing, the more detailed you are in your desires, doesn't mean your a prude or anything along those lines, but that if your detailed, you just have more insight to what you want in someone. Some people fully describe what they want in a sentence, others don't scratch the surface in 2 paragraphs. If that person thinks its worth mentioning, then it must be important enough or why say anything?

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by caterpie_is_awesome_123 View Post
    As in those beards that BELONG to rapists. Lol
    I probably should've rephrased that, since it does seem quite confusing.
    but rapists don't always have beards @_@" what the what...

I'll say personailty attracts me most to people...well...as long as they're nice looks and such can come second ^_^

You also have to take into consideration that this is "What attracts you..." not "Describe your perfect mate." You can find a particular trait attractive, but that doesn't mean that you won't date someone who doesn't have that trait.

All of you are gonna think I'm weird but I'm attracted to a girls voice, she can be the prettiest girl in the world but if I don't like her voice it ain't gonna work out. Also, I like big butts and I cannot lie.... and red heads.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 2nd April 2013 at 5:34 AM.

Wellllll.... I was speaking about pickiness in general. I just conjured a situation where it could potentially hinder a person.

And when I mention statistics, I was mostly thinking in terms of your chances of finding someone; not your chances of liking someone. Like, if you aren't exactly a top market getter yourself, it's not crazy to think that it's going to take more time for you on average depending on the qualities you find attractive. For example, you'd expect an athletic man to find an athletic girl a lot more frequently than an obese man who desires an athletic girl. I'm not saying this is some common scenario, but there is a such thing as supply and demand in the dating world.
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Personally, I think y'all think about this way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    All of you are gonna think I'm weird but I'm attracted to a girls voice, she can be the prettiest girl in the world but if I don't like her voice it ain't gonna work out. Also, I like big butts and I can not lie.... and red heads.
    I can actually relate to that. There's a really hot girl at my school and I can't stand her voice; it annoys the he'll out of me.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Nerds like myself.
    I love: , and more !

Ok, I know how wierd and disgusting this is gonna sound, but I find the Joker attractive --.-- *waits for the insults and "OMGTHATSSOGROSS" comments*

I don't get it. o.o
    Credit to Nuit

I don't get it. o.o
    I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Joker from Batman.

Ok, I know how wierd and disgusting this is gonna sound, but I find the Joker attractive --.-- *waits for the insults and "OMGTHATSSOGROSS" comments*
    lol. There's nothing wrong with finding the Joker attractive. It doesn't sound weird or disgusting.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Joker from Batman.

lol. There's nothing wrong with finding the Joker attractive. It doesn't sound weird or disgusting.

Yes, I'm talking about the Joker from Batman. And thank you, you're nice

I meant I didn't get why that'd be so bad.
    Credit to Nuit

I meant I didn't get why that'd be so bad.
    Well, the Joker is crazy, and as anyone can obviously see, he isn't the best-looking guy.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 3rd April 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Ok, I take back what I said about you being nice -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    .... and red heads.
    Yes to red heads bro. I love red heads. They are just different. I can also understand the voice thing.
    Physically I'm all about a women's legs. With the right legs, everything else comes with it, the curves, posture, everything.
    But on a personal level, I want a nerdy gamer girl. Straight up, red head gamer and nerdy as they come.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Quote Originally Posted by dragon8907master View Post
    Yes to red heads bro. I love red heads. They are just different. I can also understand the voice thing.
    Physically I'm all about a women's legs. With the right legs, everything else comes with it, the curves, posture, everything.
    But on a personal level, I want a nerdy gamer girl. Straight up, red head gamer and nerdy as they come.
    This guy gets it lol. I should describe what I look for in a girl from a personal and emotional level instead of describing my dream girl from a physical standpoint. Not every relationship is the same because well, a different person is involved every time a new relationship begins. I would like to list what I look for in a girl, while keeping in mind that not every one is the same. I really like spontaneity, the relation ship should always be fun and fresh, while yes I would like to meet a girl who shares similar interests and passions with me I would like it if there were something we both wanted to try but haven't, that way we can both try it together. I would also like for there to be things that I do alone and vice-versa. What I look for in a girl or what I want is to be able to hold a meaningful conversation with her every time we speak, I would like for there to be complete trust, what I want is a partner I can experience life with. Also nice legs and a big arse wouldn't hurt either lol.

I have to say something about loving voices/accents. My boyfriend's voice makes my heart melt.. kind of corny.. but it's not too soft, but not too deep. It's just so calm and he has a slight southern accent.. but not over the top southern. I love it.

Sorry, had to add that to the topic. :3 Voices and accents can be quite attractive, in his case at least.

I think I've posted in this thread before, but it was years ago and I haven't been on here awhile.

And there's nothing wrong with liking the Joker, one of my friends is also attracted to crazy, murderous video game/comic villians.

As for what I look for in a guy...Well I like nerdiness and maturity. Someone who can go along with my silliness or at least be amused by it. Every guy I've been attracted to has been pretty much an introvert, or at least one of the more quieter types. I'd like to have similar interests too, I need more people I can nerd-out with...But most of all someone who loves and cares about me.

For looks, the last/only two guys I dated have been very skinny and have long hair. I have this thing for long hair on guys...Though the last guy I liked had average-length ginger hair and now I find red-heads pretty...As for weight and appearance I don't care as long as they aren't morbidly obese or don't take care of their body, like not bathing regularly...I also like it if they have pretty eyes and long legs...I love legs...

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

A girl who's ticklish (Because tickling a girl is just cute.) And has a sense of humor and a relatively up beat girl.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

I really love pretty eyes. It's the first thing I notice about a person... Saw someone with heterochromia (different colored eyes) today, oh my goshhhhh~ Next, I don't like a guy with long hair, and I don't like a girl with short hair... Except maybe Ellen, she pulls that off. I really like when people are overdressed, and I hate extra-casual clothing like when guys wear tank tops. And maybe this is a bit too personal, but when girls wear fishnet tights on their hands/forearms and legs... Hottttttttttttt! (Does that make me into the goth look? I don't think so. >.>)

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast