Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Accept my sexiness for who i am.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Tall-ish (5'7"+)
    Long black hair/short red hair
    Freckles
    Light skin
    Expressiveness
    Soft voice
    Hnnnnggggggg-worthy smile
    Confidence
    Laid-back attitude and darker sense of humor
    And of course, intelligence, somewhere around mine or higher

And that's the stuff I like/find cute, anyways.
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

It's all about the size of the Afro.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by darkjigglypuff View Post
    Tall-ish (5'7"+)
    Long black hair/short red hair
    Freckles
    Light skin
    Expressiveness
    Soft voice
    Hnnnnggggggg-worthy smile
    Confidence
    Laid-back attitude and darker sense of humor
    And of course, intelligence, somewhere around mine or higher

And that's the stuff I like/find cute, anyways.
    If there was a circle graph on how much looks mattered to this person

Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Wish Ash Ketchum (when I was younger, mind you lol), I was espesally attracted to his determanation.

Dunno what I really go for now.
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pachifloon View Post
    Wish Ash Ketchum (when I was younger, mind you lol), I was espesally attracted to his determanation.

Dunno what I really go for now.
    Going for real people would be a start, just saying.

I dig girls who like to have fun, and don't wimp out or don't do things because they don't want to be judged for it
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    If there was a circle graph on how much looks mattered to this person

>Dem assumptions

I was listing things off the top of my head I find attractive. Listing PHYSICAL features I thought were attractive or cute came to mind more easily, and are much easier to describe than abstract concepts like personality traits, which I can blanket with things like 'laid-back' or 'darker sense of humor'. I'm saying these are things I find attractive; not things that are critically important for any potential future partner of mine to have. If any thing, I'd actually care about the non-physical traits more.

Attraction =/= Things I need in a partner
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Well, at least you're honest about being shallow.

For me in general, a girl has to have a nice appearance and a personality similar to mine.
    Admittedly those prereqs arent prereqs at all, those are really just desires, not standards. If I can get a good looking girl that doesnt neccesarily meet those standards, ill still give her a shot.

The only standard I have thats pretty much a prereq is she cant be a land whale and she cant be a butterface =x

Quote Originally Posted by darkjigglypuff View Post
    >Dem assumptions

I was listing things off the top of my head I find attractive. Listing PHYSICAL features I thought were attractive or cute came to mind more easily, and are much easier to describe than abstract concepts like personality traits, which I can blanket with things like 'laid-back' or 'darker sense of humor'. I'm saying these are things I find attractive; not things that are critically important for any potential future partner of mine to have. If any thing, I'd actually care about the non-physical traits more.

Attraction =/= Things I need in a partner
    It's 7 to 10 total.

If it's easier to describe the physical and they come to your mind more easily, what's that psychologically mean? I mean, a smile is just as blanket as "laid-back".

I'm just half-serious at this point since the topic ran its course.
    Last edited by GhostAnime; 30th April 2012 at 8:39 PM.
    Credit to Nuit

Looks matter to a sense like with everyone, but on a serious note

I like guys who don't see girls as sex objects because that's absolutely disgusting and crude (That and I'm waiting until after I'm married). I also like guys with a sense of humor but also able to be serious, intelligent, a Christian, positive, you things like that : )
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I like girls with long smooth hair.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I like it when they play woodwind/brass instruments. Lol.

Otherwise, I just admittedly haven't done enough dating to really say. I know some traits that I definitely wouldn't want - close-minded, too religious, etc. If there was a combination of those two we could never date to begin with. However, for me being "too religious" is in a broader sense than somebody being homophobic. "Too religious" to me also means wanting me to go to church and/or talking about God/Jesus all of the time. I can be friends with Christians like that, but dating them? No. I am quite anti-religion, and I can be very passionate about it. So it's best we don't date to not hurt feelings. I'd rather date another Atheist or an Agnostic.
    Last edited by Elisus; 1st May 2012 at 6:34 PM.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

Guy or girl, I need to be with someone who has integrity, and strength of character. It annoys me when a person's opinions are easily influenced by external factors (although there's nothing wrong with changing one's opinion if met with objective evidence to the contrary). I need the person to be courageous. I need them to have a sense of loyalty. Also, weirdly, they have to think I'm funny. XD I hate it when I try and make a joke and it's a flop...sigh. I need the person to be willing to battle for the things they believe in, and not just sink into this awkward silence when someone says something that offends them (that said, spazzing is not acceptable; I'm talking about vocalizing polite disagreement, with a sentence or two explaining why). I want someone who works hard. And, obviously, someone who respects my feelings, beliefs, and boundaries. I'll do them same for them, of course.

In terms of physical characteristics...I tend to like femininity, no matter if the person is male or female. I like delicate features; I think they are beautiful. I find dark hair extremely attractive. Gray and hazel eyes are both lovely colours. In terms of body size, as long as the person is not medically morbidly obese, I tend to be attracted to anyone whom I like. I hate bulky muscles (again: femininity). Also...and this is kinda random...I'm not sexually attracted to anyone with red hair. Especially men. I don't know what it is.

Woot.
    Last edited by atypicalorca; 1st May 2012 at 11:14 PM.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
    - James Matthew Barrie (Peter Pan)

Women with dark red hair.
    "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
    Gandalf to Saruman

Short, white skinned hispanic hipster chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Going for real people would be a start, just saying.
    but but but most of the good partners are either gay, taken or fictional

not that i believe that
    岩根雅明=♡

I like people who are at least 500 pounds, sluggish when they walk, and have tons and tons of acne on their genitals.
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    I like people who are at least 500 pounds, sluggish when they walk, and have tons and tons of acne on their genitals.
    So many options, then.

I don't always know exactly what ends up being the deciding factors in a girl's attractiveness, but some good looks can be a start, but mostly to make me notice whatever personality factors I enjoy about them. Some talents can make me interested as well. Sometimes it just happens, and I don't stop to overanalyze the "why".
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

i'm also attracted to red heads, there sooo ceewteee
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    i'm also attracted to red heads, there sooo ceewteee
    I never found hair color to matter that much. Red-heads are uncommon, I guess, so its a uniqueness factor in some regions.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

If you are funny then I will love you forever.
    And I'm always attracted to guys older than me D;
    And for girls, you have to be beautifulllll.

BW SHINIES:

72nd Egg120th Egg

Future MMs:

Currently MMing:

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    but but but most of the good partners are either gay,
    Please tell me you aren't serious. What's attractive about a partner that doesn't share interest? I guess the old saying "You always want what you cannot have" holds true.
    Also that's a pretty stereotypical thing to say.
    taken
    "You always want what you cannot have", or what you shouldn't have. It's because attractive people find it easier to find partners, because they're... ATTRACTIVE.
    or fictional
    Lolno.

One thing: Personality

^ Same here. The reason why I'm in a relationship atm is because my girlfriend has an amazing, vibrant personality.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast