Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    Why are people shocked to say that they're attracted to skinny/tall guys?

That is actually.... *gasp* the average preference.
    Doesn't work for me, and I am muscular too. Though I have been told I have an angry looking tough guy face because of my eyebrows and structure. I am not bad looking but I look discerning and sinister which could be a subconscious put off for other girls. (Even though I am genuinely kind to everyone.)
    Last edited by iFi Salamander; 16th January 2013 at 5:54 AM.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

I used to be a person who was attracted to women on a purely physical basis, but the girl I have been with for the last few years, is the exact opposite of what I am physically attracted to. For me as I am getting older, it's all about the personality and what is inside. Does it sound cheesy? Definitely. But I think it is the sign of being a mature adult. My lady and I have few things in common, but we support each other and I know she has a great head on her shoulders.
    I think for a lot of young people out there the key to a great relationship is realizing the amount of give and take involved...
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

I rather like men with facial hair. :3

Tacking on something else: They can't do any sort of recreational drug. I really resent folks who do, I couldn't deal with a partner who did anything of that sort.

As Spongebob says it, they need to have some ''Psaaaazzzz'. I hate jerks. You know, the types of guys who are all buffed up and think they are all that.
    Smoking and drugs are also bad, I don't want some nasty *** smoke breath.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

If a girl has my sense of humor, likes videogames and doesn't hate football. She doesn't have to like it, just not hate it. If we can give each other the space to do our own stuff besides being together, then she's my girl.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Dusclops, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Am I the only one who isn't looking for a relationship right now?

I mean, nobody really attracts me. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    I used to be a person who was attracted to women on a purely physical basis, but the girl I have been with for the last few years, is the exact opposite of what I am physically attracted to. For me as I am getting older, it's all about the personality and what is inside. Does it sound cheesy? Definitely. But I think it is the sign of being a mature adult. My lady and I have few things in common, but we support each other and I know she has a great head on her shoulders.
    I think for a lot of young people out there the key to a great relationship is realizing the amount of give and take involved...
    Good going I'm standing infront of a twist described in your saying. Smart is, for me, very important. And this girl that I have begun talking to again (early stage, like 3 years since last time) likes all these FB people make fun of... Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, Jersey Shore, One Direction, Twilight, Lil' Wayne (and more). I mean like, f*ckin' 'ell that's really cliché for a "YOLO SWAG im dumbb" person... I know this person from before and I have never heard anything indicating that she would be like the stereotype liking these people (FB pages). Just venting my thoughts here, there's a big warning bell alarming in my head.

Don't judge a person by what music they enjoy.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Don't judge a person by what music they enjoy.
    Only if it's Nicki Minaj. Anyone else is unacceptable.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Entertainment elitist ahoy~
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

For the most part its just personality. Good sense of humor, generally being nice, and maybe a smidge of adventurous. Having similar interest helps.
    That's not to say I'm above being superficial, but I wouldn't date someone just because I think that they're pretty.

EDIT: Forgot to say, Intelligence. That's plays a big role in my eyes.
    Last edited by Darenix; 18th January 2013 at 4:37 AM.

Personality.

I don't care about looks. The most attractive guys are usually assholes. If he's not a good person at heart, I won't have an attraction at all.

She has to be somewhat what I think is pretty but most importantly she has to have a really good personality and understand my nerdy, goofy side.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

What attracts me to a girl is her personality. Of course I have to think she is cute too, but that doesn't matter to me at all if she doesn't have a good personality. Also, I am attracted to girls who I can easily talk to about anything and have an enjoyable time with.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

I haven't met "the one" yet, but I always picture her to be kind, intelligent, and have at least the slightest bit of gaming experience.
    Last edited by Rakansen; 18th January 2013 at 3:37 AM. Reason: I misspelled always.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

- Brains.
    - A love of video games.
    - Not too girly. (i.e. not obsessed with fashion or soap operas)
    - Somewhat athletic (ironic since I'm not athletic).
    - Kind and intelligent.

Appearance is a very big factor, though. My favorite coloring for girls is dark hair and olive skin. I can't get enough of girls with the Mediterranean look. Redheads are okay too. As for blondes, I mostly prefer curly or wavy blondes. I usually don't like straight blondes (although they look great with braids) because like 80% of female celebrities look like that.

Unlike a lot of guys, I tend to prefer shorter girls - usually 5'3" or less. I'm huge - I'm 6'1" and a bit on the heavy side. But most of the women in my family are small, so I'm used to it.

Body fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    Unlike a lot of guys, I tend to prefer shorter girls - usually 5'3" or less. I'm huge - I'm 6'1" and a bit on the heavy side. But most of the women in my family are small, so I'm used to it.
    Unlike? It seems like everywhere I look, there are tall men with short women.
    Though to me...I always thought that tall women and short men were pretty adorable. Especially when the man is stocky and the lady is wispy. :)

I couple-watch a lot. Not bitter, giving-them-the-stink-eye watching, but watching interestedly and smiling and feeling really happy for them. I've had couples in restaurants actually ask me to stop smiling at them before. I can't help it! xD

You sound similar to my fiance in terms of your liking of short women. He is a solid six feet and ten inches, but I am five foot even! Nearly two feet of difference, imagine that. :P
    He doesn't notice my height though. Everybody is short to him.

I hope no one thinks I'm racist for this, but I'm mostly attracted to girls of certain backgrounds. I tend to prefer either Italian or Hispanic girls the most (I'm mostly Italian myself). I also like Arab, Indian, Iranian, Armenian, and Greek girls. Sometimes black girls catch my eye as well. Basically, I tend to prefer Southern European or Middle Eastern. That explains my preference in hair color. I am aware that in many of these groups, blondes do pop up (in fact, one of my Sicilian great-grandfathers was blond and blue-eyed).

Eyes don't matter, though. I like all kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygag View Post
    I hope no one thinks I'm racist for this, but I'm mostly attracted to girls of certain backgrounds. I tend to prefer either Italian or Hispanic girls the most (I'm mostly Italian myself). I also like Arab, Indian, Iranian, Armenian, and Greek girls. Sometimes black girls catch my eye as well. Basically, I tend to prefer Southern European or Middle Eastern. That explains my preference in hair color.

Eyes don't matter, though. I like all kinds.
    Arabic ladies are really pretty. Whenever I see them, I think of Princess Jasmine...who was my favorite Disney Princess.

When I was 9 or so, I went as her for Halloween. I always thought her pants were neat. I don't know what that shape of pants is called.

Unlike most people I prefer attractive people
    Credit to Nuit

Unlike most people I prefer attractive people
    Alright, define attractive so I can determine whether or not I'm 'most people'. D:

I was trolling by summarizing the last few pages of the thread.
    Credit to Nuit

I like girls who are silly and joke a lot. My 2 most hated things about a person are ego and being too serious. As far as physical things go i have a pretty wide range of likes.

Oh and uh...redheads.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast