Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    I like guys who are nice, thus not a total idiot.

...I have a nice senior boyfriend~

Did someone say "Nice senior boyfriend?"

...I think she means senior as in "older", or as in high school/college senior. Haha, I've joked about the latter myself, saying something like "I'm a senior, can I have a discount?" (As in college senior... *chuckle*). Of course, that's still a nice joke.

Well, going beyond the usual (I would almost say universal) qualities of nice, respectful, considerate, etc... I find myself being really attracted to a guy whose spiritual beliefs are very similar to mine, moreso than anything else. There's just something about being on a similar philosophical level about things that just really makes me happy. Of course, the problem is that very few people my age have spiritual beliefs similar to mine. The vast majority of them are either not very spiritual at all (the case with my current boyfriend) or follow a religion that I don't. Since I am a very spiritual person myself, I always see this as a sort of barrier in a relationship.

Similarly, and I know this sounds wrong, but no matter how pure of heart a guy may be, if he is far less intelligent than I am, it's a problem. I know this from experience; my first boyfriend was possibly the nicest and sweetest guy I've ever met, but he wasn't exactly the brightest. This actually led to communication barriers between us; he often had a hard time understanding me and what I was talking about, and we always seemed to be on completely different levels of understanding on most conversation topics. This, in addition to the fact that he wasn't all that good-looking either, outweighed the sympathy I had for him and dampened any passion I had about the relationship.

I am also really attracted to guys who are more of the quiet and sensitive type, as opposed to the tough or outgoing type. I can handle a little of extroversion in a guy, but not to the point where it completely masks their more introverted side. I guess this makes sense, as I've seen relationships between an extrovert and an introvert (my own now-divorced parents being one example) end badly or become challenging in the least. I guess given these above factors, the most important thing to me is that he's on a similar wavelength as me on most things. And by that I don't mean the same interests and hobbies; I just mean their general nature. You know, psychology and whatnot.

Appearance-wise, I prefer thinner and more nerdy-looking guys, or ones with an almost effeminate feel to them (the latter goes for their personality as well). The latter explains why I often become attracted to guys who turn out to be gay. Long hair is also a huge turn-on for me; in fact, I've expressed dismay at a couple of long-haired guys I knew who cut their hair short several months after I met them. I also like it when a guy has a good fashion sense, which apparently is rare in today's world.

Taking all of the above into account, I'd probably be strongly attracted to hippies. XD

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I know what she meant.Thank you for explaining the joke.

Cool

Someone... I know this sounds mean, but pretty. I'd never even think about dating someone ugly.

A lot of people are pretty, but the next thing I'm going to say will narrow it down: they have to be smart. Not just common sense though, I mean some one who gets straight A's like I do, but doesn't ACT like a nerd or know-it all.

Nice, too. They don't have to be the sweetest person you would ever meet, but respectful and tolerant.

ATHLETIC. Someone into sports. Someone who like to run. Someone who isn't a lazy fat***.

And there you have it.

EDIT: I really can't stand annoying people though.
    I'm awesome

i like girls who are nice, smart, can joke with me, and put up with me, lol. as long as there ok as far as looks go, i'll give her a chance.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Good looking, has a sense of humour, is nice and has amazing hair, oh, and a nice chest XD

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Perky, firm, bubble butts. I wanna smack'em. Full lips with color. Cadaver lips are gross that are all discolored and shiz. Nice, full, red lips. Long curly hair. I like to play with it. And pull it hard during sex. I'm making myself sound like a deviant. Height. Being tall is cool. I can date people shorter than me, but not too short. I have a cut off. If you're like, 5'5", I just can't do it. When it comes to body type, as long you aren't super fat, it's cool. I don't like super skinny people either. I mean, I don't want you to look like you just escaped from Auschwitz. Gross. Do I need you to be in tip top physical shape? Nah. Just be healthy and we'll make it work.

As far as personality goes, I like a person to be laid back and chill. I want them to be so laid back to where I would actually have to go out of my way and TRY to piss them off. Mostly, because I'm like that. Uppity, high strung little bitches that sweat the small shit are not my thing. Secondly, they can't be arrogant. Confidence is cool, but pretentious douchenozzles that think they're Gods gift to the world are no bueno. Thirdly, they can't be judgemental. I can't stand people that size up another persons character over the stupidest, most trivial things. Whether it's their shirtless bathroom pictures, what they like to wear, what they're into sexually, what kind of music they like, or because they say "yolo" Don't be popping brain cells over things that don't matter. I love and accept the fuck out of everyone (Well, most people, unless you are a truly terrible person) and I want my significant other to be like that too.

I want my lover to be intelligent, but that's actually sort of tricky. I don't want them to be so intellectually inferior to me that they can't connect with me, but I don't want them to be so crazy smart to where they look down on me, ya know? This sounds almost prejudice, but I feel that sometimes super brainy, academic types can have an awful tendency to view anyone that's beneath their intelligence as some sort of ignorant plebian. That's no bueno. I want you to be smart, but it can't come hand in hand with a superiority complex.

Being playful is another, mega sexy trait that I would love to have in someone. I'm 21 now, and so many people my age have lost their child like enthusiasm and playfulness. I want you to randomly tackle me into a snowbank. Take something of mine and make me chase you to get it back. Give me tickle torture. Let me give tickle torture. Wrestle with me. Bake a cake together and grab a huge chunk with your hand and shove it in my face. Wait until I'm in the shower and then hide my clothes. Just you know, goofy playful stuff. Be a kid. Have fun. Cause mischief.

Someone... I know this sounds mean, but pretty. I'd never even think about dating someone ugly.

A lot of people are pretty, but the next thing I'm going to say will narrow it down: they have to be smart. Not just common sense though, I mean some one who gets straight A's like I do, but doesn't ACT like a nerd or know-it all.

Nice, too. They don't have to be the sweetest person you would ever meet, but respectful and tolerant.

ATHLETIC. Someone into sports. Someone who like to run. Someone who isn't a lazy fat***.

And there you have it.

EDIT: I really can't stand annoying people though.
    Really? They have to get straight A's?

I'm reading through a lot of these posts and some of you guys have ridiculously high standards. There's nothing wrong with wanting to date someone that you find attractive, I don't think anyone is going to go after someone that they think is hideous looking, but you know who really beautiful looking people usually date? Beautiful looking people. People that are smoking hot are usually pretty aware of the fact that they're smoking hot, so they know what they can get. A man that has six pack abs and a face that looks like it was chiseled by Gods probably isn't going to settle for someone that's just "so so" in the looks department. If you only go after "hot" people, you better be pretty self assured about your own appearance. Granted, you always see that really ugly person with someone that's really good looking and think "How the hell did that happen?' but really, how often to do you see midgets date super models? I'd reckon not often.
    Last edited by Crudelis ventus; 29th March 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Both. Both are like.

Whatever my heart picks, whether she has a big booty or twin cushions. Or maybe looks and smartness, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelis ventus View Post
    I'm reading through a lot of these posts and some of you guys have ridiculously high standards.
    It's all age.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

HOW MUCH MONEY$$ THEY GOT.

Jk, I look for someone with a good personality, good looks, and similar interests. I won't judge them on intelligence.

Intelligence and a common sense of logic

All traits I do not have

I am Bi but I do not know if I could ever fall in love with a girl. However, I love a nice pair of lips and beautiful hair, and nice stomachs. Girls have the perfect touch

As for what attracts me to boys, is their dominance and physique. The fact that they are easy to manipulate is a plus

The fact that they are easy to manipulate is a plus
    You sure would be an awesome partner.
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Let's see. Someone who is cheerful, is an individual, loyal, likes anime, and etc.

That's all I have, I know, I know, it's simple, blah blah blah.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 31st March 2013 at 3:11 PM. Reason: I need to add something.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

...Being twice my age LMFAO

jk, but i'm really self conscious -- I have to be visibly younger, shorter and skinnier than whoever i'm dating or else i'll feel like the man of the relationship.
    ((this is why i'm yet to have a boyfriend because everybody in my school is too young))

But, I really like baggy looking eyes? I don't know what it is about them but somebody who has bags under their eyes is really appealing. Intelligence is a must - I'm kinda smart and (this sounds horrible) I can't really connect with people who get bad grades (seriously, i've tried and it didn't work). ((well, considering i'm only getting B/A's it shouldnt be too hard to find somebody))

Looks aren't everything though! I've had the most broadest of crushes (from the school jock to crowler from yu-gi-oh! gx LMFAO)
    I don't like skinny people though - I want a liiiiiiiiittle bit of a belly. LMFAO not like, double chin santa belly cheeks bigger than my *** but like not bony? just /average/. I like big noses too. I really don't know why but I like big noses. Big noses are niiiiiice. ((not Fujimoto big from Ponyo though, mother of god...))

To be honest, I'm actually really put off by people who are really attractive. I don't like abs and I don't like people looking as if they'd spent more time on their appearence than me. I like the whole "dragged through a fence backwards" look more I really should. uwu

"said i'm, i'm high class,
    and this is where you brought me?"

tumblr | deviantart

Spoiler:- my shinies -:

Bad grades don't mean you're automatically dumb.
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by petrelicious View Post
    ...Being twice my age LMFAO

jk, but i'm really self conscious -- I have to be visibly younger, shorter and skinnier than whoever i'm dating or else i'll feel like the man of the relationship.
    ((this is why i'm yet to have a boyfriend because everybody in my school is too young))

But, I really like baggy looking eyes? I don't know what it is about them but somebody who has bags under their eyes is really appealing. Intelligence is a must - I'm kinda smart and (this sounds horrible) I can't really connect with people who get bad grades (seriously, i've tried and it didn't work). ((well, considering i'm only getting B/A's it shouldnt be too hard to find somebody))

Looks aren't everything though! I've had the most broadest of crushes (from the school jock to crowler from yu-gi-oh! gx LMFAO)
    I don't like skinny people though - I want a liiiiiiiiittle bit of a belly. LMFAO not like, double chin santa belly cheeks bigger than my *** but like not bony? just /average/. I like big noses too. I really don't know why but I like big noses. Big noses are niiiiiice. ((not Fujimoto big from Ponyo though, mother of god...))

To be honest, I'm actually really put off by people who are really attractive. I don't like abs and I don't like people looking as if they'd spent more time on their appearence than me. I like the whole "dragged through a fence backwards" look more I really should. uwu
    You had a crush on Crowler??? xD That is absolutely amazing *thinks of the episode where everyone thinks about their card crushes...Then remembers Fortune Lady Water* Oh um......never mind then that's completely normall

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

I kind of like guys who don't take me extremely seriously, understand me and aren't super clingy.

I rather have them with at least decent good looks and have good hygiene.

And I like guys who I can talk about boobs, butts and periods with without them getting too grossed out~

oh god i sound picky ._.'
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Quote Originally Posted by Icepath View Post
    I kind of like guys who don't take me extremely seriously, understand me and aren't super clingy.

I rather have them with at least decent good looks and have good hygiene.

And I like guys who I can talk about boobs, butts and periods with without them getting too grossed out~

oh god i sound picky ._.'
    That's not picky at all o.o that should be like basic stuff haha Well that's basic stuff for me to want anyways in a girl xD including the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    That's not picky at all o.o that should be like basic stuff haha Well that's basic stuff for me to want anyways in a girl xD including the last one.
    Really? It sounded really picky in my mind XD

But yeah

I also want a guy who doesn't brag all the time and isn't a gary-stu
    Pokemon Y Current Team

Have you seen some of what's been posted? several paragraphs describing what exactly the person wants in their other half, haha compared to that yours really isn't that picky, although it's not a bad thing to be picky in the first place. You shouldn't have to settle for anything when it comes to romance. ( I know how corny that sounds)

Not a gary-stu? o.o?

As in they aren't like "perfect" in their own world.

And yeah, I've seen what's been posted XD

I just had a lot more in my mind than I posted, which is why I thought I was picky XD
    Pokemon Y Current Team

I just had a lot more in my mind than I posted, which is why I thought I was picky XD

Still, I said it before, in a few different posts, being picky isn't a bad thing, someone shouldn't have low standards for who they want to be with for their life, that's when you are truly happy.

and honestly i looked at that first and thought you said Gary Oak xD

Beards.
    Not like 50-year-old-obvious-rapist type of beards. More like nice beards
    And a personality, because boring people are just bleh
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast