Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1492

Thread: What attracts you to guys/girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    exactly! every girl i know hates fedoras
    that's cuz nice guys finish last man
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    My left eye rod didn't burst when I was born, causing me to have one black eye and one brown eye. I firmly believe it is the source of my powers

Anywho, onto me...
    Physicaly, Im not gonna lie, I like some cushion in the chest, but not too big. But I could go on for hours listing everything Emotionaly, I guess I need a girl to be kinda serious, but knows what a joke is.
    Maybe I'm the only person in the entire world that agrees with me, but I like slim people. Like... I wouldn't like someone with a bigger chest than mine.

And omg, that must look freakin' awesome. You should definitely post a picture of your eyes on the Pictures thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    Maybe I'm the only person in the entire world that agrees with me, but I like slim people. Like... I wouldn't like someone with a bigger chest than mine.

And omg, that must look freakin' awesome. You should definitely post a picture of your eyes on the Pictures thread.
    I was thinking about posting some pictures in there, I guess if my eyes can survive the flash...
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Maybe I'm the only person in the entire world that agrees with me, but I like slim people
    holy

somebody likes slim people
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    holy

I know, I know, it's so weird. I'm probably some freaky disgusting mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    holy

A lot of people like slim people. I like slim people too. Do people where you live not like them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    A lot of people like slim people. I like slim people too. Do people where you live not like them?
    ~.~ What it was is that I don't like big chests or behinds. SO ANYWAYS, how about you, mister... Mind if I acronym your name? PWNHG?

~.~ What it was is that I don't like big chests or behinds. SO ANYWAYS, how about you, mister... Mind if I acronym your name? PWNHG?
    Yes, you can acronym my name. I don't really care if a girl has a big chest or behind. hehe

get away from me you weird individual
    Credit to Nuit

Yes, you can acronym my name. I don't really care if a girl has a big chest or behind. hehe
    Yeah, what's weird with me, I prefer when they don't. Anyways, I'm not too big about physical appearance anyway. I like someone I get along with. I probably wouldn't date an actively religious person for example.

Join the x-men.

Oh no, not the big R... ^
    Objectives:
    1) Fill a box with shiny pokemon! (before X)
    2) Breed quality competitive battlers!
    3) befriend someone with a ditto safari!
    Drop me a PM if you want to help me! We'll sort a trade out

Yeah, what's weird with me, I prefer when they don't. Anyways, I'm not too big about physical appearance anyway. I like someone I get along with. I probably wouldn't date an actively religious person for example.
    There's nothing weird about that. I'm guessing you're homosexual, right? Your about me has female as your gender. I understand why a person wouldn't want to date an actively religious person. Well, the crazy ones that is.

There's nothing weird about that. I'm guessing you're homosexual, right? Your about me has female as your gender. I understand why a person wouldn't want to date an actively religious person. Well, the crazy ones that is.
    Pansexual. You can look it up on Wikipedia or something, but the tl;dr version is: gender is irrelevant in attraction for me. As to the religious thing, it's not necessarily that they're like Westboro Baptist Church outright crazy, of course I wouldn't date anyone of them, but I mean anyone who participates in their religion. I am a firm believer in Atheism, and I would spend far too much time arguing with said person, I would think, so I wouldn't really get to know the rest of 'em.

Pansexual. You can look it up on Wikipedia or something, but the tl;dr version is: gender is irrelevant in attraction for me. As to the religious thing, it's not necessarily that they're like Westboro Baptist Church outright crazy, of course I wouldn't date anyone of them, but I mean anyone who participates in their religion. I am a firm believer in Atheism, and I would spend far too much time arguing with said person, I would think, so I wouldn't really get to know the rest of 'em.
    Can I ask what the difference is between pansexual and bisexual?
    Objectives:

It's okay, I already know what it means. I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I'm a firm believer in atheism as well. But I can still get along with a lot of christians I have met. xD I used to have a lot of christians friends in the past. lol. But sadly I had to move away from them. D: It must be hard trying to find a boyfriend/girlfriend if you won't date anyone who participates in their religion.

I honestly like the slimmer ones, but I draw the line when they go out of their way to make themselves TOO skinny. Oh, and I like the tall ones as well. (Then again, I'm fairly tall, myself.)
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Coileach View Post
    Can I ask what the difference is between pansexual and bisexual?
    Oh boy, I have lots of practice answering this question.

I like to think of it as a more tolerant, and less sexually-driven sexuality. Like... Without getting too far past PG here, it's not about what you have going on down there.

I think people that identify purely as bisexual mean they are only attracted to men and women, and they usually have a lean towards one sex over the other. For me, I'm gender blind. I don't recognize a difference to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I honestly like the slimmer ones, but I draw the line when they go out of their way to make themselves TOO skinny. Oh, and I like the tall ones as well. (Then again, I'm fairly tall, myself.)
    I'm not even going to get into eating disorders and whatnot, that's not attractive to begin with. And I like short people more. cx

Pansexual (adj)-Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.

but be careful how you use it many people would take it in...other ways

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

i dont like girls who "boost" their bodies. i like nice, funny girls with beautiful, thick, shiny hair (preferably black, or even better, RED)
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Pansexual (adj)-Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.

but be careful how you use it many people would take it in...other ways
    When I first heard it, I was an idiot and thought it meant you were attracted to food, don't ask me why...

It's okay, I already know what it means. I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I'm a firm believer in atheism as well. But I can still get along with a lot of christians I have met. xD I used to have a lot of christians friends in the past. lol. But sadly I had to move away from them. D: It must be hard trying to find a boyfriend/girlfriend if you won't date anyone who participates in their religion.
    You know, I'm not going to disagree with you. It's not that I wont be friendly with religious people, but I always have something snobby to remark in protest of anything religiously oriented. I have to bite my tongue a lot around actively religious persons. I wouldn't want to have to do that with someone I was in a relationship with... BUT to be fair, the most I've ever done was a kiss on the cheek... In kindergarden... Not to say I'm desperate or anything.

Anyways, I'm not gonna get into an argument about this, but I don't really understand how someone identifies as asexual. Sexuality is a natural part of life that is in bold, underlined, capitalized letters in your genetic code.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    i dont like girls who "boost" their bodies. i like nice, funny girls with beautiful, thick, shiny hair (preferably black, or even better, RED)
    Not sure what you mean by that, I'm gonna assume you mean makeup though. For me, I can't stand eye makeup. It just makes people look like cartoons, and ugghhhh, idk, it just bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    When I first heard it, I was an idiot and thought it meant you were attracted to food, don't ask me why...
    O.o I'll tell you one thing, if you considered food something you could be sexually attracted to... I have gone down on sushi PLENTY of times. >.>

Oh i see, I'm Bi myself but don't lean more over to either sex in the grand scheme of things, I just feel more like bananas one day and kiwis the next.
    Kiwis and bananas huh? I AM SENSING INNUENDO HERE. Anyways, kiwi is wayyyyy off. The fruit you're thinking of is a peach.
    Last edited by Doodles; 14th April 2013 at 7:38 PM.

Kiwis and bananas huh? I AM SENSING INNUENDO HERE. Anyways, kiwi is wayyyyy off. The fruit you're thinking of is a peach.
    Peaches are skin coloured with fuzz, and they dangle..... so maybe a nice juicy orange?
    Objectives:

Peaches are skin coloured with fuzz, and they dangle..... so maybe a nice juicy orange?
    Haven't you ever heard the phrase "eat a peach" before? ~.~

I keep it simple, cute face, nice a**. Holla!

Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 LastLast