Page 1 of 160 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Hybrid View

Default Team SeaSoul

The SeaBluish and Calm at times, Dark and Merciless at other times.

It is the home of many beautiful, yet powerful creatures we all know as ‘Pokemon’.

It might not be a living being, but it is very graceful. The Earth is adorned with its blue beauty.

With its beautiful waves, we can watch it dancing all the time, on the rhythms of quietness.

All these attributes lead us to think that there is a great soul contained in it, somewhere in its dark and mysterious depths, protected by the Water Pokemon.

Again, TSS reveals itself

Team SeaSoul: the very popular and famous community, home of those who adore Water Pokemon, and the choice of many great and well known members of Serebii, is making a new rise, facing a new dawn, ready to overtake the new challenges to continue its long series of success.

It is time for us all to hold hands and work as one, to build a better Team SeaSoul, and march toward the top of Serebii’s clans, where we belong.

Our bonds are the key to achieve our targets. We build our relationships by battling, trading, chatting, co-operating, and working together for the love of Water Pokemon.

Current activities:

[links & pics here]

The Rules:

Clan Rules:

1- Follow
    ALL SPPf rules , especially theclan rules.

2- Being active is necessary, to contribute in strengthening TSS and keeping it alive and well. Inactives risk being swept (they're welcome to rejoin any time they wish). TSS also has a chat room, which is found in my signature.

3- We're all intelligent and civilized beings, so it is expected that we all behave that way. If you've got a conflict that you cannot resolve, take it to a leader.

4- On the event that you leave TSS, please PM a leader saying so. Not only does it help preserve clan morale, but we might be able to help out with any problems that you're having. Note that people that leave TSS more than welcome to rejoin if they wish. However, you must wait 5 days before reapplying and will have to restart at the lowest rank available.

5- No hacking, pokesaving, or over maximum stats for any pokemon are allowed. (This is to maintain integrity in ALL battles, especially those done over Wi-Fi.)

6- SPPf battling Standard Rules are followed here. All tiers may be found here. Be aware that we are a 5th Generation clan, and we generally conform to 5th Generation playstyles and tiers.

---Post a Suicune smiley ( ; 245; ) in the last question of your application, to acknowledge you read the entire OP, including the rules!

7- All members of the TSS Commanding Court (including the advisors) have the right to ban (for a reasonable amount of time) any who disregard our rules, be it in the clan thread or our chat room.

Chat Rules:

1- Our chat was made so that ANYONE from any clan or forum can visit and enjoy our company, and partake in some of the things that our clan has to offer. However, membership there is a privilege, not a right. Be aware of this!

2- Even though we recognize that TSS Chat is a lot more relaxed and loose than here in Serebii, it's not an excuse to cut loose. So, please behave like actual human beings when you visit.

3- TSS Chat was also made so that everyone can have fun, and discuss almost any topic at any time. However, be sure not to swear and troll TOO much while you're here. Doing too much of that may get you kicked or banned for a time.

4- "Respect ma authority!" In other words, listen to those in charge, because much of what they say and do is more or less final. If they say "enough," they usually mean it. Pushing them too far can get you kicked or banned for a time.

5- Constantly asking to be made a mod is discouraged. The more you ask, the less likely you are to get it.

6- Regardless of the position you have in our chat, you need anything, talk to a mod or owner so that they know what's going on.

The Banished Ones

Spoiler:- This list is for those who suck enough to be banned:

Read it (Important)

In order to register, copy and paste the form below, fill it out and then post it in the clan. Type after the [*/B]s Properly filling it out will also earn you 10 points!

HTML Code:
    [B]SPPf Username [/B]:

[B]PO, Wi-Fi, or both? [/B]:

[B]Today's date [/B]:

[B]Do you use Xat? [/B]:

[B]Your timezone? [/B]:

[B]Recommended by? [/B]:

[B]Did you read the rules? [/B]:
    It should look like:

Code:
    SPPf Username: Cosmic Fury

PO, Wi-Fi, or both?:  Both

Today's date: 15th May 2012

Do you use Xat?: Yes

Your timezone?: GMT-5 (US Eastern)

Recommended by?: Chelsea Star

Did you read the rules? : Yes............

The Commanding Court

In order to have the clan run more efficiently, TSS has been founded to include several leaders, working together to perform the work that would otherwise overly burden only one.

TSS does not have any one leader with absolute power. Instead, there are several that make up a Commanding Court, which has the commanders, and advisors who work beside the commanders as helpers.

Currently the Commanders are:

- (Cosmic Fury)

- (ElxcleL)

- (Mean Mr. Snorlax)

The current advisors are:

(Blinky the Mew)

(Khybon)

(Mega_Serperior)

The Commanding Court:

Spoiler:- The Basic Constitution:

Honorary Leaders:

This section will display those who have led TSS in the past. This is a way to thank them all for all the efforts they have made.

Cosmic Fury
    Mega Serperior
    ElxlceL
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Blinky the Mew
    Khybon
    D-BRAY
    eliteknight
    D. Gray Man
    Chelsea Star // AceTrainerMohamed
    T.W.I
    AB2
    kaiser soze
    justinpg

Main Posts

Due to continuous changes within TSS, sometimes posts are going to be linked other than in the main page. All updated OP's in TSS are found below:

[Posts go here]
    Credits:

- OP is by AceTrainerMohamed

- OP Revised by Cosmic Fury

- Each post was written by its owner, only Ginji's post was written by eliteknight.

- Some contents within the posts were written by previous 'Honorary Leaders'.

- Ranking/Subtitle Banners, clan logo, and main banner: AceTrainerMohamed's sister.

- The main banner, and all the userbars on eliteknight's post were by pkmnfn. The magikarp rank userbar and the bg of all other ranking ubs was by manaphy72.

- 4HK banner: T.W.I

Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 2nd October 2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Revisions finished Sept. 9th, 2012 -- Updated Links
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Spheal Team Six (I'm always right!")
    The Team
    Pokemazter
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    ScizorFTW
    Jackalacking

Subs
    Cosmic Fury
    Saphirapwns
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Mega Serperior
    TDoyle

News and Updates
    The way the war team is decided will be discussed soon enough and until then I will decide the lineup for PO while Excel gets a more stable lineup for Wifi.

Current War
    Going to bug the living hell out of CG until they war us .

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 22nd September 2012 at 5:26 PM. Reason: Slammin!

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post

Spheal Team Six (Happy now?)
    The Team
    EliteKnight
    Blinky The Mew
    D. Grayman
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Chuck
    Cosmic
    TheBluePorygon

News and Updates
    The team above is just for the next war (possibly against PR as I PMed them.
    If anybody wishes to create some neat art for the war post I will be more than thankful, just PC it to me!

Current War
    A wifi war is seen in the future against Black Ice while I am trying to scheduel a war with Project Retribution.
    Total epic updates

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chels was u. I dont want a "new" leader.
    LOL don't worry sis at least it looks like a guy's name now xD
    and it's chels hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by □□□□□ View Post
    SPPf Username : Squares
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
    Today's date : May 17, 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : EST
    Recommended by? : Eliteknight
    Did you read the rules? : a little, i searched for a thing that i had to put here but didnt see one

supsupsup
    Yaaaaaay he's BACK
    Squares!!! Sup man??!!

Total epic updates
    WOW a totally new war team
    wait a sec.. where is Nilla? :P
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Spheal Team Six (Happy now?)
    The Team
    EliteKnight
    Blinky The Mew
    D. GraymanD.Gray Man
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Chuck
    Cosmic
    TheBluePorygon

News and Updates
    The team above is just for the next war (possibly against PR as I PMed them.
    If anybody wishes to create some neat art for the war post I will be more than thankful, just PC it to me!

Current War
    A wifi war is seen in the future against Black Ice while I am trying to scheduel a war with Project Retribution.
    Can someone please get my name right?Seriously, if D.Gray Man is too complicated for you then just say Gray<.<

Announcement:

Khybon isn't an advisor anymore due to his inactivity..
    D.Gray Man will take his place as the new advisor
    Congraats D.Grayman... oops I mean D.Gray Man xP

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    Can someone please get my name right?Seriously, if D.Gray Man is too complicated for you then just say Gray<.<
    LOL xD I can't count how many times people kept writing your name with errors xD
    calm down and accept this fact hahahaha xD
    Last edited by AceTrainerMohamed; 18th May 2012 at 4:20 PM.
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerMohamed View Post
    Announcment:

Khybon isn't an advisor anymore due to his inactivity..
    D.Gray Man will take his place as the new advisor
    Congraats D.Grayman... oops I mean D.Gray Man xP

LOL xD I can't count how many times people kept writing your name with errors xD
    calm down and accept this fact hahahaha xD
    You spelled Anouncement wrong.
    Edit: So I'm the new advisor........what do I do now?
    Last edited by Gray™; 18th May 2012 at 3:35 PM.

Spheal Team Six (CAROLUS REX!)
    The Team
    EliteKnight
    Blinky The Mew
    D. Grayman
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Chuck
    Cosmic
    Mega Serperior

News and Updates
    The team above is just for the next war against Team Nightmare.

Current War
    We are about to war Team Nightmare and I am seeing if PR is still interested. There will also hopefully be a wifi war against Black ice sometime when the Wifi war team is built by Excel.

Wifi War Team!
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

font size isnt working.... fml
    Updated war post with wifi war team and recent news. Also subbed out blue pory who left with someone i feel should get a chance in a war. especially scince her man is also on the team .
    Oh and sorry for double posting sena.

Updated war post with wifi war team and recent news. Also subbed out blue pory who left with someone i feel should get a chance in a war. especially scince her man is also on the team .
    Oh and sorry for double posting sena.
    Really Blinky? -_-

Anyway, I'm glad we put all of this drama behind us.

And EG said that TA is willing to do an 11 vs. 11 multi-tier war.
    Last edited by MegaSerperior; 6th June 2012 at 4:32 PM. Reason: once again, i cant double post
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Really Blinky? -_-

Anyway, I'm glad we put all of this drama behind us.

And EG said that TA is willing to do an 11 vs. 11 multi-tier war.
    If we're going to do a 11 vs 11 war can it be against a clan that doesnt 6-0 us?
    Note I'm not saying that you guys are weak.What I'm saying is that most of TA is as strong or stronger than me.

Spheal Team Six (I'm only making you THINK your important)
    The Team
    Blinky The Mew
    D. Grayman
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Cosmic
    Jirachiuser
    Jack

News and Updates
    The positions above are all up for grabs. If you feel you are better at battling than someone feel free to schedule a battle with them. PM both the war team member you are challanging and either Me, Elxlcel, or D.Bray to oversee the battle.

Current War
    D.Bray is currently scheduling wars for you all, PM him or ask around for any updates on his wars.
    Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    You got updates people!
    You can now challange for positions.
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 6th July 2012 at 3:57 AM.

Spheal Team Six (Oh go suck a cow!)
    The Team
    Blinky The Mew
    Ace
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser
    Mazz

Subs
    Eliteknight
    RoseSymphony

News and Updates
    The way the war team is decided will be discussed soon enough and until then I will decide the lineup for PO while Excel gets a more stable lineup for Wifi.

Current War
    There will soon be a Join PO/Wifi war with Magnet Risers that will be posted as soon as our teams for it are decided.

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Updated to the news and current war section of the war post. There will be no challanges for positions until the war team is decided on how to work. Jack as also been replaced by Mazz on the main lineup. And as posted here I will update the Wifi section with the wifi team as soon as X gets his act together. I also added some subs for once.
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 2nd August 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Spheal Team Six (*************!)
    The Team
    Blinky The Mew
    Bray
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser
    Mazz

Subs
    Eliteknight
    RoseSymphony

News and Updates

Current War
    There will soon be a Join PO/Wifi war with Magnet Risers that will be posted as soon as our teams for it are decided.

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Replaced Ace with Bray. Before all had went down Bray actually did end up winning a match against Ace for the war team so congratz to Bray for that.

Also if you are Ace and you are reading that let it be known that you always have a place at TSS. Justin left on a bad note and now that punk is back so im sure you would be able to aswell.

Spheal Team Six (I want to hear you say "YES ADMIRAL BLINKY!")
    The Team
    D.Gray Man
    Bray
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    EliteKnight
    Scizor FTW

Subs
    Jirachiuser
    Charizardmaster#1
    Blinky The Mew

News and Updates

Current War
    Looking for an opponent (possibly Perpetual Motion).

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Alright you snot nosed little punks THIS IS AN UPDATE!

- Heard about rachi being inactive what with iowa stealing his soul so he got bumped off of the team (If your name is Jirachiuser and you have been wrongfully booted from a war team please contact me immediatly).

- Replaces Mazz with ScizorFTW (The guy is a regular Hercules).

- Put in EK for me (He beat me in a battle)

- Put Gray in for rachi

- Due to questionable activity removed Rose from the sub list and added myself, Rachi, and CM on the list.

Is that understood!? GOOD!
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 27th August 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Alright you snot nosed little punks THIS IS AN UPDATE!

- Heard about rachi being inactive what with iowa stealing his soul so he got bumped off of the team (If your name is Jirachiuser and you have been wrongfully booted from a war team please contact me immediatly).

- Replaces Mazz with ScizorFTW (The guy is a regular Hercules).

- Put in EK for me (He beat me in a battle)

- Put Gray in for rachi

- Due to questionable activity removed Rose from the sub list and added myself, Rachi, and CM on the list.

Is that understood!? GOOD!
    perfect, dont wanna be sub either lol

~Credits to Extroph~

Spheal Team Six (Short needs to avoid broadcast abusing rap on the xat!")
    The Team
    Jackalaking
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    Jeyre

Subs
    Saphirapwns
    Blinky The Mew
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Cosmic Fury

News and Updates

Current War
    Searching for a war partner (possibly Perpetual Motion).

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Lots of stuff changed due to the stuff that happened yada yada. Will probably put Saph, Cosmic, or MMS in the 7th war spot depending on who shows some good matches in the tourney
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 5th September 2012 at 2:55 AM.

actually i think Jeyre had my job first lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    you and jeyre were co-war capatians
    The way I recall it, me and Blinky were co-captains for tournaments, however, I did run the majority of the first tournament I had myself.

Lots of stuff changed due to the stuff that happened yada yada. Will probably put Saph, Cosmic, or MMS in the 7th war spot depending on who shows some good matches in the tourney
    Wow, I got a spot on the war team! Thank you. ^_^

why am i in war team again :S blinky make me sub and put someone from the subs in the main team plss

~Credits to Extroph~

Spheal Team Six (Short needs to avoid broadcast abusing rap on the xat!")
    The Team
    Jackalaking
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    Jeyre

Subs
    Saphirapwns
    Blinky The Mew
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Cosmic Fury

News and Updates

Current War

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    you broadcast norwegian rock on the xat... i don't see the problem here.
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Spheal Team Six (You wont know when it happens!")
    The Team
    Blinky The Mew
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    Cosmic Fury
    Saphirapwns

Subs
    TDoyle
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Mega Serperior

News and Updates

Current War

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Alright ima gunna double post here (If you must delete a post for this then delete the first one please sena or whoever is modding at the time).

Fixed up the war team some more due to recent leaves and the such. Now more than any other time i am going to encourage people to challange for war spots. If you think that you got what it takes to beat someone on the current war team then don't hesitate to try in a Bo3. Once i have confirmation from both parties involved then I will make the updates to the war post.

Considering circumstances of having no tourney manager at this time we are just going to ghost the rest of the tournament, if your opponent left then you advance automatically and now that all the first round challanges are done please look at the tournament post to see who you are up against now. To make this simple Tdoyle and Jeff advance to the semi finals while the remaining battlers must be taken place. Good luck and good battles.

Spheal Team Six (I'm always right!")
    The Team
    Blinky The Mew
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    ScizorFTW
    Jackalacking

Subs
    Cosmic Fury
    Saphirapwns
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Mega Serperior
    TDoyle

News and Updates

Current War
    Going to bug the living hell out of CG until they war us .

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Forgot to mention the updates. I messed with things a little bit and will install a new rule regarding challanging for spots. I am stating these rules once and only once (although i might put this in the post if i feel like it). Lets use bold red lettering before i go any further to draw the attention of any of you "skimmers".
    WAR TEAM POLICY UPDATE
    1. From here on out there will be five set subs in the war team.
    2. You may challange the subs for their spot if you so choose in addition to the already standing rule of challanging the actual war team members.
    3. While me or X do not have to supervise the challange it must be a Bo3 and confirmed by both parties to me via PM so I can make changes.
    4. You MUST PM me the info of the challange.
    5. I as the war team captian reserve the right to change the war team as seen fit as does X for the wifi team.

I will also bug the hell out of CG to try and get us a war with them

Forgot to mention the updates. I messed with things a little bit and will install a new rule regarding challanging for spots. I am stating these rules once and only once (although i might put this in the post if i feel like it). Lets use bold red lettering before i go any further to draw the attention of any of you "skimmers".
    WAR TEAM POLICY UPDATE
    1. From here on out there will be five set subs in the war team.
    2. You may challange the subs for their spot if you so choose in addition to the already standing rule of challanging the actual war team members.
    3. While me or X do not have to supervise the challange it must be a Bo3 and confirmed by both parties to me via PM so I can make changes.
    4. You MUST PM me the info of the challange.
    5. I as the war team captian reserve the right to change the war team as seen fit as does X for the wifi team.

I will also bug the hell out of CG to try and get us a war with them
    Righteous

Will do Cosmic (I still got your team btw).

Also guys I apologize for my inactivity lately. Im dealing with a black man from chicago as my roommate and hes about to get fired cause hes a crazy fool. Of course this comment about him being a crazy fool wasn't neccessary but the part about him being black was. Just so you guys know what im dealing with.

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    Righteous

Also guys I apologize for my inactivity lately. Im dealing with a black man from chicago as my roommate and hes about to get fired cause hes a crazy fool. Of course this comment about him being a crazy fool wasn't neccessary but the part about him being black was. Just so you guys know what im dealing with.

lol.
    Chicago? You're rooming with a guy from my city
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    Righteous

lol.
    what are you trying to say X?
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Well this is the tournament post.. ScizorFTW and I are the tournament managers, not much else to say about it really.

The present Tournament for TSS was created by ScizorFTW so if everyone could get their registration in ASAP that would be great, only 2/3 spots left i think!

Since most clans are too busy for a war, I decided to work on a standard OU tournament, after Blinky's suggestion, so that we all practice until we find a war partner and most importantly boost the clan's activity.

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
    All matches will be standard BW2 OU on PO2 or PS.
    All uber pokemon are banned.
    Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B are also banned.
    Salac Berry is banned.
    Soul Dew is banned.
    If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
    If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Species Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Soul Dew Clause
    Timed Battle

Anyone interested in joining fill out the following form and PM me. Once enough people join, I'll start the tournament.

Username | PO/PS name | Time Zone

Credit for the banner to Brutaka.

Current participants:

1. ScizorFTW | Silverwing/Sciz | GMT+2

2. saphirapwns |[TSS]saph | gmt -5 (est usa)

3. jeffdavid102 | Zehapo | EST

4. TDoyle18 l [TSS]TDoyle or TDoyle18 l GMT-5

5. Mean Mr. Snorlax | [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax (PO2)/[TSS]MMS (PS) | GMT -5

6. Jr Breshears | PO: Lots, PS: LukeTheLucario | Central

7. Jirachiuser1 | Clueless | GMT-5

8. Eliteknight | Eliteknight | gmt -7

9. jeyre80 | SkipTG(PO)/ Joel(PS) | US Central Time

10. Justinpg | [TSS] Justinpg | GMT-4

11. Elxlcel | Elxlcel | usa mountain time

12. Blinky the Mew (form not received yet)

13. Brutaka | Brutaka | GMT-7

14. D-BRAY | D-BRAY | GMT +10
    15. Jackalacking | Jack | GMT +0 Uk and Ireland

HALL OF FAME

Water Mono tourney results:

1st place: EliteKnight

2nd place: Blinky

3rd place: Jack

Summer celebration tourney results:

1st place: Jirachi

2nd place: Charizardmaster#1

3rd place: Beshort
    Last edited by Jackalacking; 4th September 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn