Page 1 of 161 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Default Team SeaSoul

The SeaBluish and Calm at times, Dark and Merciless at other times.

It is the home of many beautiful, yet powerful creatures we all know as ‘Pokemon’.

It might not be a living being, but it is very graceful. The Earth is adorned with its blue beauty.

With its beautiful waves, we can watch it dancing all the time, on the rhythms of quietness.

All these attributes lead us to think that there is a great soul contained in it, somewhere in its dark and mysterious depths, protected by the Water Pokemon.

Again, TSS reveals itself

Team SeaSoul: the very popular and famous community, home of those who adore Water Pokemon, and the choice of many great and well known members of Serebii, is making a new rise, facing a new dawn, ready to overtake the new challenges to continue its long series of success.

It is time for us all to hold hands and work as one, to build a better Team SeaSoul, and march toward the top of Serebii’s clans, where we belong.

Our bonds are the key to achieve our targets. We build our relationships by battling, trading, chatting, co-operating, and working together for the love of Water Pokemon.

Current activities:

[links & pics here]

The Rules:

Clan Rules:

1- Follow
    ALL SPPf rules , especially theclan rules.

2- Being active is necessary, to contribute in strengthening TSS and keeping it alive and well. Inactives risk being swept (they're welcome to rejoin any time they wish). TSS also has a chat room, which is found in my signature.

3- We're all intelligent and civilized beings, so it is expected that we all behave that way. If you've got a conflict that you cannot resolve, take it to a leader.

4- On the event that you leave TSS, please PM a leader saying so. Not only does it help preserve clan morale, but we might be able to help out with any problems that you're having. Note that people that leave TSS more than welcome to rejoin if they wish. However, you must wait 5 days before reapplying and will have to restart at the lowest rank available.

5- No hacking, pokesaving, or over maximum stats for any pokemon are allowed. (This is to maintain integrity in ALL battles, especially those done over Wi-Fi.)

6- SPPf battling Standard Rules are followed here. All tiers may be found here. Be aware that we are a 5th Generation clan, and we generally conform to 5th Generation playstyles and tiers.

---Post a Suicune smiley ( ; 245; ) in the last question of your application, to acknowledge you read the entire OP, including the rules!

7- All members of the TSS Commanding Court (including the advisors) have the right to ban (for a reasonable amount of time) any who disregard our rules, be it in the clan thread or our chat room.

Chat Rules:

1- Our chat was made so that ANYONE from any clan or forum can visit and enjoy our company, and partake in some of the things that our clan has to offer. However, membership there is a privilege, not a right. Be aware of this!

2- Even though we recognize that TSS Chat is a lot more relaxed and loose than here in Serebii, it's not an excuse to cut loose. So, please behave like actual human beings when you visit.

3- TSS Chat was also made so that everyone can have fun, and discuss almost any topic at any time. However, be sure not to swear and troll TOO much while you're here. Doing too much of that may get you kicked or banned for a time.

4- "Respect ma authority!" In other words, listen to those in charge, because much of what they say and do is more or less final. If they say "enough," they usually mean it. Pushing them too far can get you kicked or banned for a time.

5- Constantly asking to be made a mod is discouraged. The more you ask, the less likely you are to get it.

6- Regardless of the position you have in our chat, you need anything, talk to a mod or owner so that they know what's going on.

The Banished Ones

Spoiler:- This list is for those who suck enough to be banned:

Read it (Important)

In order to register, copy and paste the form below, fill it out and then post it in the clan. Type after the [*/B]s Properly filling it out will also earn you 10 points!

HTML Code:
    [B]SPPf Username [/B]:

[B]PO, Wi-Fi, or both? [/B]:

[B]Today's date [/B]:

[B]Do you use Xat? [/B]:

[B]Your timezone? [/B]:

[B]Recommended by? [/B]:

[B]Did you read the rules? [/B]:
    It should look like:

Code:
    SPPf Username: Cosmic Fury

PO, Wi-Fi, or both?:  Both

Today's date: 15th May 2012

Do you use Xat?: Yes

Your timezone?: GMT-5 (US Eastern)

Recommended by?: Chelsea Star

Did you read the rules? : Yes............

The Commanding Court

In order to have the clan run more efficiently, TSS has been founded to include several leaders, working together to perform the work that would otherwise overly burden only one.

TSS does not have any one leader with absolute power. Instead, there are several that make up a Commanding Court, which has the commanders, and advisors who work beside the commanders as helpers.

Currently the Commanders are:

- (Cosmic Fury)

- (ElxcleL)

- (Mean Mr. Snorlax)

The current advisors are:

(Blinky the Mew)

(Khybon)

(Mega_Serperior)

The Commanding Court:

Spoiler:- The Basic Constitution:

Honorary Leaders:

This section will display those who have led TSS in the past. This is a way to thank them all for all the efforts they have made.

Cosmic Fury
    Mega Serperior
    ElxlceL
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Blinky the Mew
    Khybon
    D-BRAY
    eliteknight
    D. Gray Man
    Chelsea Star // AceTrainerMohamed
    T.W.I
    AB2
    kaiser soze
    justinpg

Main Posts

Due to continuous changes within TSS, sometimes posts are going to be linked other than in the main page. All updated OP's in TSS are found below:

[Posts go here]
    Credits:

- OP is by AceTrainerMohamed

- OP Revised by Cosmic Fury

- Each post was written by its owner, only Ginji's post was written by eliteknight.

- Some contents within the posts were written by previous 'Honorary Leaders'.

- Ranking/Subtitle Banners, clan logo, and main banner: AceTrainerMohamed's sister.

- The main banner, and all the userbars on eliteknight's post were by pkmnfn. The magikarp rank userbar and the bg of all other ranking ubs was by manaphy72.

- 4HK banner: T.W.I

Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 2nd October 2012 at 1:18 AM. Reason: Revisions finished Sept. 9th, 2012 -- Updated Links
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Spheal Team Six (I'm always right!")
    The Team
    Pokemazter
    Elxlcel
    Beshort
    Applebutter2
    Jirachiuser1
    ScizorFTW
    Jackalacking

Subs
    Cosmic Fury
    Saphirapwns
    Mean Mr Snorlax
    Mega Serperior
    TDoyle

News and Updates
    The way the war team is decided will be discussed soon enough and until then I will decide the lineup for PO while Excel gets a more stable lineup for Wifi.

Current War
    Going to bug the living hell out of CG until they war us .

Wifi War Team
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

Font size is working!
    Last edited by Blinky the Mew; 22nd September 2012 at 6:26 PM. Reason: Slammin!

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Well this is the tournament post.. ScizorFTW and I are the tournament managers, not much else to say about it really.

The present Tournament for TSS was created by ScizorFTW so if everyone could get their registration in ASAP that would be great, only 2/3 spots left i think!

Since most clans are too busy for a war, I decided to work on a standard OU tournament, after Blinky's suggestion, so that we all practice until we find a war partner and most importantly boost the clan's activity.

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
    All matches will be standard BW2 OU on PO2 or PS.
    All uber pokemon are banned.
    Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B are also banned.
    Salac Berry is banned.
    Soul Dew is banned.
    If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
    If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Species Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Soul Dew Clause
    Timed Battle

Anyone interested in joining fill out the following form and PM me. Once enough people join, I'll start the tournament.

Username | PO/PS name | Time Zone

Credit for the banner to Brutaka.

Current participants:

1. ScizorFTW | Silverwing/Sciz | GMT+2

2. saphirapwns |[TSS]saph | gmt -5 (est usa)

3. jeffdavid102 | Zehapo | EST

4. TDoyle18 l [TSS]TDoyle or TDoyle18 l GMT-5

5. Mean Mr. Snorlax | [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax (PO2)/[TSS]MMS (PS) | GMT -5

6. Jr Breshears | PO: Lots, PS: LukeTheLucario | Central

7. Jirachiuser1 | Clueless | GMT-5

8. Eliteknight | Eliteknight | gmt -7

9. jeyre80 | SkipTG(PO)/ Joel(PS) | US Central Time

10. Justinpg | [TSS] Justinpg | GMT-4

11. Elxlcel | Elxlcel | usa mountain time

12. Blinky the Mew (form not received yet)

13. Brutaka | Brutaka | GMT-7

14. D-BRAY | D-BRAY | GMT +10
    15. Jackalacking | Jack | GMT +0 Uk and Ireland

HALL OF FAME

Water Mono tourney results:

1st place: EliteKnight

2nd place: Blinky

3rd place: Jack

Summer celebration tourney results:

1st place: Jirachi

2nd place: Charizardmaster#1

3rd place: Beshort
    Last edited by Jackalacking; 4th September 2012 at 1:44 AM.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Welcome my friends I am Eliteknight, I am in charge of dealing with your points and battle wins. This may seem like an unimportant job however, you cannot rank up without points. You can earn points in many different ways (listed below). I am your point’s teller here and TSS. Your points will be updated once a week probably between Friday and Sunday. I also take care of your battle wins.

Battles Collector:Eliteknight

About Me
    I joined tss a few months ago under kaisers leadership when i first started competitivly. I have been an active member of tss since then i have taken on several jobs within tss and i havnt once failed to do my job.And i will do my best to help you rank up as long as you complete the battles and points forms properly. My jobs include:
    League owner
    Battles teller
    Commonder
    Xat owner
    Art shop post holder

Welcome to TSS everyone starts with 10 points for registering
    I will revise the points form as soon as possible I know it isn’t a smart idea to have it done
    I will also figure out the best day to update and to receive you points and battles to earn points.
    Ponts will be up dated on friday the 20th however the 10 you earn for signing up will be updated

1) Points will only be counted once a week
    2) You must send them in prior to my edit or the will not count
    3) You must use the proper form to send them in
    4) Private Messaging only
    5) Labeled as Points & Battle winnings
    6) Battles only count for once a week per person battled
    7) Do not complain to me if you do not meet my deadline
    8) You must have proof of the points when you send them in you can say u beat the Fronteir without proof of your winnings
    9) When making your points say the number of times the event occurred
    10) Reasons for the battle are required acceptable reasons include: 4HK, Tourney, Request, Friendly (testing a team is not an acceptable answer as one is still learning you will get 1 point if you verse a tss member)
    11) Spamming the thread complaining about points will be punished by losing 1 weeks points and Battles

1) Name:
    2) Todays Date:
    3) People you invited and joined:
    4) Ranked up (only once per week):
    5) Defeat seribii frontier brain (proof):
    6) Defeat a 4hk (proof):
    7) Defeat a division of 4hk (proof):
    8) Defeating all of the seribii battle frontier (proof):
    9) Defeating both 4hk divisions (proof):
    10) Volunteering to do something for tss depends (proof):

ONLY WINNERS MAY POST THIS FORM
    Who did you beat:
    TSS:
    Why did you Battle:
    Code:Cobra

Rank up:
    To rank up you must have a specific number of battle wins half of which must be from tss if the number is not divisible by 2 u must round up (15/2 = 7.5 so 8)
    To rank up to
    Basculin: 10
    Poliwrath: 15
    Kabutops: 20
    Swampert: 25
    Kingdra: 30
    Cloyster: 35
    Politoed: 40
    Palkia: 45
    Kyogre: 50

Points and battles will be sorted by rank

Name- 10

Your a new recruit; looked down upon by all. You'll stay here until you muster up the courage to battle tester
        Spoiler:- Members:

You've completed the first stage, and have been awarded with your official Water-Type status because of it. You still have to grow your sea legs, quite literally.

You've now grown up enough that you can walk on land as well as swim, and your fairly powerful, but your still clumsy and uncoordinated.

Your much more agile now, capable moving moving quickly in water and on land alike. You now have powerful scythes to slice your haters with.

Your truly a beast of the sea now, and your name is well known. You're idolized by those lower than you for your powerful Earthquake

You are fast as bullet and can make whirlpools with your yawns. You are a dragon now, and are well respected by everyone. Can you push any farther?

Your feared for your powerful Shell Smashes and you're proud of it- just look at the grin on your face! However, you haven't learned the skill of permanent rain just yet.

You've finally mastered the art of permanent rain and are one of the most respected members of are oceanic clan. come any farther, and you'll be a living legend

You are now a legend. You can't make it rain permanently, but you don't need to. One Spacial Rend makes all below you cower in fear. Can you swim your way to the last spot?

Congratulations! You now practically own the sea. Your an old hat at battling, you can use your Water Spout and tear through anything

History of SeaSoul:
        Spoiler:- History:

Inactive list
    These people havnt posted for over 1 month if you see them on xat please inform them they need to post at least 1 time per month
        Spoiler:- inactive Magikarps:

If you have any concerns please pm/vm/xat me if you have any concerns do not complain in the thread you will spam the thread and you will be docked one week’s points and battles

Now get battling and come back when you are ready to give the bank some points
    Banners to chelsea star and userbars from pkmnfn(and the first banner)

Last edited by Eliteknight; 11th September 2012 at 1:13 AM.

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

The Manhattan Project is a league ran by me in order to have good relations between 3 of the most powerful clans on seribii. The league doesn’t strictly focus on one set battling style tier or even gen of battling it spans all gens some better than others and all the while we have some of the strongest battlers on seribii. EmraldGoblin and I are currently running the league together hosting the most active league by posts for its time being on seribii. Now TMP has had a very dark history at the beginning of June in the old days prior to TA joining Magnet Risers was in the league i made a decision to remove MR from the league to make room for TA. This league is known to have many of the best battlers we have several Seribii Battle Frontier brains as brains in this league.

Are you able to take on the challenge? Can you come out on top?

To find out challenge TMP it is a great frontier that can get you ready for the SBF.

This message from

Quote Originally Posted by Luxraymaster View Post

Ok, so just recently I had an idea for a weekly art contest and got it approved by C Star. Basically, it's just like how WSC used to run, I set a theme every week, like scratching a sprite or a recolour, then you go away and PM me your finished product. Ok, so:

This week:
    Theme: Retyping
    Rules: Retype any Pokemon.
    Example: Making Squirtle a fire type.

Prizes:
    1st Place - 30 Clan Points
    2nd Place - 20 Clan Points
    3rd Place - 10 Clan Points

So if you want to enter, PM me with you're entries and I'll judge them along with eliteknight and get back to you next week, with a new competition.

The TSS Nuzlocke Challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Horray! To whoever else wants to play HG/SS (G/S) Nuzlocke with us here are the rules.

- Fainted Pokemon are dead.
    - Only one chance of capturing the first Pokemon I see in each new area.
    - No hold items. Healing items and TMs are banned. Only Pokeballs and HMs may be used.
    - "White out" is a game over.
    - Battle style is "set" instead of "shift".
    - Master Ball is banned.
    - Legendaries are banned. You must kill any Legendaries you see.

Objective beat Red
    after we will have a tourney and will battle using our teams

Just post in the trhead every so often where u r at

Participants:
    Eliteknight
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    ScizorFTW lost 1st nuzlocke restarted
    Justinpg
    TDoyle18
    Ambree
    C-Demo
    Megaserperior
    Cosmic Fury
    Brutaka
    Irock245
    Charizardmaster#1
    beshort123 - quit
    Khybon
    Blinky The Mew
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 21st August 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Welcome my friends I am Eliteknight, I am in charge of dealing with your points and battle wins. This may seem like an unimportant job however, you cannot rank up without points. You can earn points in many different ways (listed below). I am your point’s teller here and TSS. Your points will be updated once a week probably between Friday and Sunday. I also take care of your battle wins.

Battles Collector:Eliteknight

About Me
    I joined tss a few months ago under kaisers leadership when i first started competitivly. I have been an active member of tss since then i have taken on several jobs within tss and i havnt once failed to do my job.And i will do my best to help you rank up as long as you complete the battles and points forms properly. My jobs include:
    League owner
    Battles teller
    Commonder
    Xat owner
    Art shop post holder

Welcome to TSS everyone starts with 10 points for registering
    I will revise the points form as soon as possible I know it isn’t a smart idea to have it done
    I will also figure out the best day to update and to receive you points and battles to earn points.
    Ponts will be up dated on friday the 20th however the 10 you earn for signing up will be updated

1) Points will only be counted once a week
    2) You must send them in prior to my edit or the will not count
    3) You must use the proper form to send them in
    4) Private Messaging only
    5) Labeled as Points & Battle winnings
    6) Battles only count for once a week per person battled
    7) Do not complain to me if you do not meet my deadline
    8) You must have proof of the points when you send them in you can say u beat the Fronteir without proof of your winnings
    9) When making your points say the number of times the event occurred
    10) Reasons for the battle are required acceptable reasons include: 4HK, Tourney, Request, Friendly (testing a team is not an acceptable answer as one is still learning you will get 1 point if you verse a tss member)
    11) Spamming the thread complaining about points will be punished by losing 1 weeks points and Battles

1) Name:
    2) Todays Date:
    3) People you invited and joined:
    4) Ranked up (only once per week):
    5) Defeat seribii frontier brain (proof):
    6) Defeat a 4hk (proof):
    7) Defeat a division of 4hk (proof):
    8) Defeating all of the seribii battle frontier (proof):
    9) Defeating both 4hk divisions (proof):
    10) Volunteering to do something for tss depends (proof):

ONLY WINNERS MAY POST THIS FORM
    Who did you beat:
    TSS:
    Why did you Battle:
    Code:Cobra

Rank up:
    To rank up you must have a specific number of battle wins half of which must be from tss if the number is not divisible by 2 u must round up (15/2 = 7.5 so 8)
    To rank up to
    Basculin: 10
    Poliwrath: 15
    Kabutops: 20
    Swampert: 25
    Kingdra: 30
    Cloyster: 35
    Politoed: 40
    Palkia: 45
    Kyogre: 50

Points and battles will be sorted by rank

Name- 10

Your a new recruit; looked down upon by all. You'll stay here until you muster up the courage to battle tester

You've completed the first stage, and have been awarded with your official Water-Type status because of it. You still have to grow your sea legs, quite literally.

You've now grown up enough that you can walk on land as well as swim, and your fairly powerful, but your still clumsy and uncoordinated.

Your much more agile now, capable moving moving quickly in water and on land alike. You now have powerful scythes to slice your haters with.

Your truly a beast of the sea now, and your name is well known. You're idolized by those lower than you for your powerful Earthquake

You are fast as bullet and can make whirlpools with your yawns. You are a dragon now, and are well respected by everyone. Can you push any farther?

Your feared for your powerful Shell Smashes and you're proud of it- just look at the grin on your face! However, you haven't learned the skill of permanent rain just yet.

You've finally mastered the art of permanent rain and are one of the most respected members of are oceanic clan. come any farther, and you'll be a living legend

You are now a legend. You can't make it rain permanently, but you don't need to. One Spacial Rend makes all below you cower in fear. Can you swim your way to the last spot?

Congratulations! You now practically own the sea. Your an old hat at battling, you can use your Water Spout and tear through anything

History of SeaSoul:
        Spoiler:- History:

Inactive list
    These people havnt posted for over 1 month if you see them on xat please inform them they need to post at least 1 time per month
        Spoiler:- inactive Magikarps:

If you have any concerns please pm/vm/xat me if you have any concerns do not complain in the thread you will spam the thread and you will be docked one week’s points and battles

Now get battling and come back when you are ready to give the bank some points
    Banners to chelsea star and userbars from pkmnfn(and the first banner)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JOBS

Jobs and Employees:
    If you wish to be considered for a job here at TSS, we need you to be an active member and remain active. It is expected of you that with a clan job you will serve Team SeaSoul for the long-term; therefore, if you leave TSS your job will become vacant and will not receive it back if you return. Several positions are only available as clan officer ranks, hence they will be changed only on an ad-hoc basis.

Other sections of the clan feature more details on services offered.
    Clan War Captain: Blinky The Mew
    Co-Clan War Captain: ELxlceL
    Points counting Officer: Eliteknight
    Wins counting Officer: Eliteknight
    Tournament Commisioner: Jackalacking
    Tournament Helper: ScizorFTW
    Xat Moderators: - jirachiuser1 - Jackalacking - Blinky The Mew -
    Xat Owner: ElxlceL
    EV Trainers: ELxlceL
    Clan RNGers: Jirachiuser1
    Wi-Fi Single Battles Ranking Testers: ELxlceL - Cosmic Fury
    PO Battles Ranking Tester: Cosmic Fury - Jr Breshears - jirachiuser1 - D Gray Man - Jackalacking - D-Bray
    Tutoring Program: jirachiuser1 - D Bray - D Gray Man

To all members, please note that we have a Clan Xat. Though posting the link is against forum rules for advertising, please look to my sig for the link. PLEASE do not repost the xat link in a post or you will be at risk for moderation, message it to someone instead. Feel free to place it in your signature for yourself and friends. Our Xat conversations can be rated PG-13ish on occasion, so fair warning, but don't push your luck. Xat use is highly encouraged; it's an easy way of finding battles and is a great way to socialize with your comrades.

If you are from a different clan and would like to be a member of our Xat, please get in touch with ME first. Using our Xat is a privilege, not a right. Be aware that outside members clans are considered ambassadors of their clans and for the sake of their own and clan's honor should remain diplomatically courteous at all times; we expect the same from our membership in other xats. If we think you are acting hostile and/or are flaming/trolling, we reserve our right to restrict you from our xat as we see necessary. If you think you have been unjustly discriminated or that you were in error, you may negotiate over PM, but be reminded that it is a privilege and a sign of trust to be allowed on our xat.

Also, once again I would like to remind everyone that this thread is for discussing Team SeaSoul, not your personal lives. This is a clan thread not a social club, so please make off-topic posts in the clan, such as how your day at school was because no one cares it is spam. Just go to the Xat and relax with your friends. Also avoid flaming or controversial posts (especially about other SPPf members); if you really need to vent your frustrations you may respectfully discuss in private on the Xat, although do be aware that a) there may be non-TSS members and b) we do moderate the Xat, so do not go postal or else.

Art Talents Gallery:
    This section will display TSS banners, or artworks made by the members to be used in the members sigs. Please give credit to the respected artist.
        Spoiler:- Show All:

Please Give Credit.

The Ban List

People on this list have broken one or more rules in TSS or on serebii in general. We strongly advise members to avoid the people on this list. The people listed below are are not permitted to:
    - post in our clan
    - post in our war thread unless on the opposing team
    - join the xat as a member or even guest
    - request to be taken off this list
    - join any League or tournament hosted by TSS

The Banned

None for now. Everyone has been given a clean slate; use it wisely.

Last edited by ElxlceL; 11th September 2012 at 1:15 AM.

Welcome to TSS' Mini Art shop!!!

Current artists:

Novan_Hero

Spoiler:- Novan_hero:

Brutaka

Spoiler:- Butaka:

xLugiareshx

Spoiler:- Xlugiareshx:

pkmnfn

Spoiler:- Pkmnfn:

Darside

Spoiler:- Darside:

Last edited by Eliteknight; 25th September 2012 at 6:37 AM.

Art Talents Gallery:
    This section will display TSS banners, or artworks made by the members to be used in the members sigs. Please give credit to the respected artist.
        Spoiler:- Show All:

Please Give Credit.
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 21st August 2012 at 7:27 AM.

SPPf Username : Psilo
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
    Today's date : 12 April 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Not currently
    Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
    Recommended by? : ElxlceL
    Did you read the rules? : Yes ()

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    SPPf Username : I dunno, look up to find it?
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
    Today's date : April,12,2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : GMT-4
    Recommended by? : No one

Entei>Suicune
    lol wb irock

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    HG NUZLOCKE UPDATE
    Pokemon 1: Typhlosion - Muffin
    Level: 37
    Goal: 38-39
    Pokemon 2: Victreebel - Excel
    Pokemo 3: Ampharos - ShdwKyogre
    Pokemon 4: Togekiss - Scizor
    Pokemon 5: Gyarados (Red) - Chelsea
    Pokemon 6: Mamoswine - Elite
    Goal 38-39
    Dead
    (not posting nicknames and causes of death because it's to long a list)
    Sudowoodo, Electrode, Rattata, Pidgey, Metapod, Caterpie, Venonat, Koffing, Fearow, Stantler, Geodude, Beedrill, Bellsprout, Spearow, Sandshrew, Venonat.
    Boxed: Scyther, Slowpoke, Eevee Staryu, Joffing, Wobbufett.
    Currently at: Kimono Girls -prays no one dies-
    Sweet!
    I'm named after a victreebell, l0l
    Last edited by Gamefreak; 21st August 2012 at 5:29 AM.

Guardian Syndicate

Tired of competitive battling? Well, the Guardians Syndicate is here for you! Consider this a "sidequest" to the TSS clan (not a subsect or replacement clan). A TSS exclusive Mission Based role playing-esque Challenge.

Within the world of Pokémon, there are hundreds of species. A large portion of them are elusive legendary Pokémon. Some belong to trios, some are stand-alone, and a few belong to duos. However they all share one thing in common – they need our help. Many greedy groups and individuals try to hunt and harness their beauty and power for their own personal gain. For ages, the “Guardian Syndicate” has protected these creatures (or helped tame their destructive nature). However, in our current times more and more Pokémon are requiring our services. With that, I am bringing the GS to the public eye to bring awareness and recruit new members. Not everyone will become partnered with a Legend to care for, but taking the path to being a Guardian is always good for self-reflection.

How the GS Works

We have a rigorous training regimen consisting of 8 ranks. Upon signing up, you must dedicate yourself to a beast of Legend. In doing so, you choose which "Guardian Path" you wish to follow. For example, should you choose Mewtwo, you will be working in the Kanto region with Kanto Pokémon. After completing 8 missions in a rank you may ascend to a higher ranking. Before the new rank is given to you, a Graduation Challenge must be completed. These challenges use Pokémon from the region your chosen Legend is from. Should you decide to change to a new Legend that is not in the same region as your current one, you will return to the Lab Assistant rank for the new region.

Completing Missions

Under every rank we have 3 categories of missions with 10 missions inside of each: Core, DS and PO. The DS and PO are expected to be completed on the platform listed while the Core missions can be done on a DS game or PO. To submit mission results, you may use screenshots, pictures, movies, battle logs or anything else that proves you have completed that mission. You may complete any 10 of the listed 15 missions so you may mix and match your own personal path. If you need any assistance in knowing the best way to submit results for a specific mission, please ask me to clarify. You may do the missions at any pace you feel. Also, all Core Missions and Graduation Challenges must be played against REAL people.

*SPECIAL NOTE PLEASE READ*

Please only submit ONE mission rank summary with ALL your rank missions and in this EXACT manner:

- Upon completing a mission post the missions results in the TSS thread for everyone to see. You may have more than 1 mission listed in a post.

- send me a PM with all the links to ALL your mission posts for that rank. I will not accept anything in your PM but links to posts in the TSS thread.

Application Form

Please PM me the following form. DO NOT POST IT! I seldom check the thread. Also, fill it out properly. If I ask for a certain name/date/etc just put it in. If your application is not filled out properly it will be rejected.

Spoiler:- Application Form:

The first stage in the GS is the Legend Fanatic rank. Sure, you joined the GS, but you are far from a Guardian. Chances are you are excited at the prospect of meeting and befriending a legendary Pokémon. For now, you can let those feelings run free and use any Pokémon to fill your lust for power. Get it out of your system though, it gets serious pretty fast.

Spoiler:- Missions:

The next stage in the GS is the Lab Assistant stage. Here you may make your first step to becoming a Guardian. Some of the worlds most renowned researchers are “stay at the lab” Professors. At the GS, we send all the fanatic graduates to a local Professor of the region your prospective Legend is native to. Here you will learn patience and relearn some of the basics.

Alright, your Lab duties are done and it’s on to the next step. It’s time to see the world! It is not all about fun and games though; it is also a time to study up on these ancient beings. Many have been around since the beginning of time, and we have yet to fully understand their train of thought. You will spend a lot of time studying and training extinct Pokémon from around the globe. All in all, you are trading in a nice clean lab, to dirty dry digging sites!

After your work in the sandbox, you will be allowed to take on missions around the world. The main point of this journey is to finally see the wonders of these Pokémon and the threats facing them. Be expected to meet many villainous people who intend to harm these beasts of legends. Take notes on their common tactics and notable individuals.

The next stage is a test of your endurance. Legendary Pokémon come in all shapes and sizes, and unfortunately, cannot breed. This makes their existence quite rare. However, as a training exercise this rank focuses on raising ‘Pseudo Legendary’ Pokémon. They are Pokémon almost on par with beasts of legend; however, they are much more common. They may not be real legends, but they are a great training tool before being entrusted with the real thing.

By now, you have calmed down from your fanatic ways and have been liberated from the Lab to travel the globe. It’s time to return to your home region for a special mission. What many people don’t know is that multiple legendary Pokémon existing of a single species; now is your time to tame some! One duty the GS is responsible for is calming, watching or simply playing with wandering legends. These legends tend to exist as trios and we constantly have to keep a watchful eye on them as it is in their nature to run and be free.

Now that you have spent some time running around your home region and getting to know it pretty well, it’s time to chase a mirage! Apart of wandering legends, mirage Pokémon are even more elusive. Many humans go their whole lives without seeing a single wild mirage. However, there is always one in need of the GS. With your knowledge of your home region, you should be able to find one easy now…right? Sometimes you have to be ever watchful, but sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time.

This is it, the final rank. You have been bestowed the title of Divine Protector. While you finally have the title you want, that does not mean your career is over; you have only just begun! With your new ally, protect them and our world with the most advanced forms of missions available! Remember to be humble but confident in yourself. Should you complete ALL the missions here and the Graduation Challenge, you will be rewarded with your own unique "Guardian" title.

-fin-
    Last edited by ElxlceL; 21st August 2012 at 9:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    SPPf Username : Psilo
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi
    Today's date : 12 April 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Not currently
    Your timezone? : CST (GMT-6)
    Recommended by? : ElxlceL
    welcome back to tss i know u joined right b4 we closed

Quote Originally Posted by Nilla View Post
    SPPf Username :Nilla
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both
    Today's date : 4/12/12 (April 12th, 2012)
    Your timezone? Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)
    Recommended by? : Nobody
    Did you read the rules?

Reposting because this is a new thread.
    once again op is being updated

SPPf Username :MouseintheHouse
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :Both
    Today's date :12th april 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yep
    Your timezone? :GMT
    Recommended by? :Im from old thread
    Did you read the rules? :yep
    At least i get to be first page :/
    Last edited by MouseintheHouse; 13th April 2012 at 2:14 AM.

SPPf Username : Charizardmaster#1
    Today's date : April 12th, 2012
    Your timezone? : GMT-5 (US Eastern)
    Recommended by? :No one
    Did you read the rules? : Yes

Aww I wanted to be first to join.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

SPPf Username : PowerSpartanl99
    Today's date : 4/12/12
    Your timezone? : CST (GMT -6)
    Recommended by? : N/A
    "I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."

Friend Code: 1850-6715-2838 IGN: ASH

Yes I did make that :P

Spoiler:- Trade Shops:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    SPPf Username : Charizardmaster#1
    Your timezone? : GMT-5 (US Eastern)

Aww I wanted to be first to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseintheHouse View Post
    SPPf Username :MouseintheHouse
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :Both
    Today's date :12th april 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yep
    Your timezone? :GMT
    Recommended by? :Im from old thread
    Did you read the rules? :yep
    wb guys and char i was the first cause ive been on for 2 hours waiting

edit welcome power spartan

SPPf Username : Xack
    Your timezone? : Eastern Standered
    Did you read the rules? : Yes*holds suicune sign*

"Haaa Ha hahahahahahaaa"

VS.

Rules:
    ~5th Gen OU 3v3 War. First clan that gets 2 wins is the winner.
    ~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
    ~ All battles will be best of 3. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win. (Except for the Wifi matches)
    ~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
    ~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
    ~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.

Line Ups:
    Team SeaSoul:
    D.Gray Man
    Elxcel
    Jirachiuser1

Subs:

Project Retribution:
    ShowMeTheMankey
    McDanger
    Panicles

Subs:
    None
    Match Ups:
    D.Gray Man vs McDanger
    Jirachiuser1 Vs Panicles
    Elxcel vs ShowMeTheMankey

Score
    0-0
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 14th June 2012 at 1:02 AM.

SPPf Username : Flappy
    Your timezone? : GMT-5

All credit goes to Trickster44!
    Thanks for the awesome UserBars Trickster44!

edit fodder
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 24th June 2012 at 10:18 AM.

SPPf Username : I dunno, look up to find it?
    Your timezone? : GMT-4

Entei>Suicune
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

SPPf Username : pkmnfn
    Today's date : 12 April, 2012
    Your timezone? : EST
    Recommended by? : Coming over from old thread
    Did you read the rules? : *insert suicune smiley here*

and... isn't floppy technically rejected?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    SPPf Username : pkmnfn
    Today's date : 12 April, 2012
    Your timezone? : EST
    Recommended by? : Coming over from old thread
    Did you read the rules? : *insert suicune smiley here*

and... isn't floppy technically rejected?
    welcome back pk

SPPf Username :Mean Mr. Snorlax
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :both
    Today's date :april 12th
    Do you use Xat? :yes
    Your timezone? Cst
    Recommended by? :
    Did you read the rules? what do you think?

Hooray! we are alive again!
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    SPPf Username :Mean Mr. Snorlax
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :both
    Today's date :april 12th
    Do you use Xat? :yes
    Your timezone? Cst
    Recommended by? :
    Did you read the rules? what do you think?

Hooray! we are alive again!
    welcoem back mms

Elite you're so nice welcoming everybody back, it's a good quality to have ^-^

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

Page 1 of 161 123451151101 ... LastLast