Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    if you dont have the ammount of wins on ur name on my post you cannot do a rank up battle so check it if u have 10 battles 5 vs tss u can rank up but if not u cant until u send me them in on frigday
    Ya I got 11 battles won.... only 2 were not TSS members (one is now)..... so I'm set for rank up to basculin.

Sweet cool does RU. Later today I can battle with him.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Anybody for RU?

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Looks like everyone is hoppin on that RUess. Count me and my sword dancing scyther in. :P

SPPf Username : magikarprules
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO FTW!
    Today's date : 18 April, 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yes.
    Your timezone? : GMT-5
    Recommended by? : In a way, irock and chelsea, because their awesome magnets drew me in.
    Did you read the rules? : Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    Recommended by? : In a way, irock and chelsea, because their awesome magnets drew me in.
    KARP :3

hai.

guys let him in.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

wlecome magikarp and irock u must wait to rank up till the post is updated im currently orderign art imma order aton of userbars so ill add magikarp in a min or 2

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Welcome my old friend! Great to see you!

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 86~} {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Anorith(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

updating my post getting art work for the league communicating with the brains

YAY! TSS Has lots of members now.
    Black FC:3009-7589-1987
    Name:Zac

Spoiler:- My Claims:

MADE BY XLugiaReshX

This is a League Announcement
    I have been working on a tss league id like to thank everyone whom is participating in the league as my fellow brains and im requesting that as many of you do challenge it. This will be run by myself with help of the other brains our xat will be made very soon and im hoping to have the thread posted for approval by next week wednesday art work has been ordered from multiple people
    -Elite

Just wanted to warn you guys that I'm off to Florida 24 hours from now so I won't be able to battle. However I may be able to get a hold of wifi and stay active enough to catch any big announcements.
    Last edited by Terra Force; 19th April 2012 at 1:10 PM.

Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    I'm back!SPPf Username : cooloolcool
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both
    Today's date : 16th of April, 2012
    Do you use Xat? : I can
    Your timezone? : Same as Eliteknight
    Recommended by? : Me!
    Did you read the rules? :

will you look at that :P
    coool is in da houuuse!! YAAAY

and KARP is here tooo!!! WOW karp you brought me back the beautiful memories of TMH xD

Welcome ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

I wish if there's anyway to celebrate this hahaha
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

How the f*ck is elite above me

and why does it not say who does wut i could be gen 1 ou for all u kno

y r there random trainer pics in the lineup
    Last edited by irock245; 20th April 2012 at 1:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post

You mean Gen 1 LC CC Rotation, right? I think that's what you mean.

What's a good alternative to Gyarados for an OU Rain team? I tried Rotom-W in the role it played (Choice wallbreaker) but it did relatively poorly. I need a counter to Jolteon and Tornadus, and basically nothing fits.

have to laugh as i updated it since this but

1) ur doing a common tier im not
    2) the 2nd post says who does what that is to just tell u whom ur battling
    3) There will all be trainer pics as im finding them read the pm i sent u askign you who u r as a sprite

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    have to laugh as i updated it since this but

1) ur doing a common tier im not
    2) the 2nd post says who does what that is to just tell u whom ur battling
    3) There will all be trainer pics as im finding them read the pm i sent u askign you who u r as a sprite
    More people tend to do the common tiers, but I guess it's ok since my tier is the most common :3
    I didn't see 2nd post so yeah
    I wish you would do people and pokemon sprites so I could be a chansey in this case make me king fabulous sprite instead of drayden plz

And i also can't really delete my post since it spawned commentary

More people tend to do the common tiers, but I guess it's ok since my tier is the most common :3
    I didn't see 2nd post so yeah
    I wish you would do people and pokemon sprites so I could be a chansey in this case make me king fabulous sprite instead of drayden plz

And i also can't really delete my post since it spawned commentary

i mean delete the quote u can keep ur comment but the post isnt updated enought yet there is a reason it wasnt posted on the newer pages

I would like to let you all know I am alive even though i have been inactive. I have been feeling pretty shitty lately due to bad food I had ate, but I have managed to keep up with PMs and even tried to get on the chat every now and then. If I had missed anything of importance please write out a nicely worded letter and shove it up your ***, but really please let me know.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Points Can now Be sent in starting now until tomorow night at 8pm pst so in other words u have 24 hours starting now

Beat Zell to defend my 4HK title 3-0 gg.

Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Beat Zell to defend my 4HK title 3-0 gg.

good job char btw u have a nice team form our test battle and have fun in florida

Holy sh*t! I was just walking through Ilex Forest on my new heartgold game, training my newly hatched Togepi (named Deadly) and....

A SHINY WILD ODDISH APPEARED!!!!!!!!!

caught it with my only poke ball, (great ball) asleep and at 1/4 of health (thank you, Bellsprout!)

My qustion to you guys is:

Should I use it in my playthrough, or try to trade it in my shop?
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

If you're doing a nuzlocke... Sure keep it for a while (just make sure that miltank doesn't murder it -_-, I'm doing a nuzlocke of crystal and the miltank murdered half my team...)
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Holy sh*t! I was just walking through Ilex Forest on my new heartgold game, training my newly hatched Togepi (named Deadly) and....

A SHINY WILD ODDISH APPEARED!!!!!!!!!

caught it with my only poke ball, (great ball) asleep and at 1/4 of health (thank you, Bellsprout!)

My qustion to you guys is:

Should I use it in my playthrough, or try to trade it in my shop?
    Congratz on the shiny! I have an idea! Trade it to me :3 I have alot to offer x3

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~} {~TEF~} {~Mystic Types Cloob~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 86~} {~Most recent shiny : random shiny Anorith(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

My Bank Ball Collection Spreadsheet

TSS Tourney Announcement

Sign up for the tournament shall end at 10 O'clock GMT +0, for those of you in different time zones, that gives you approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes if you wish to sign up. Once sign ups are over i shall edit this post with a list of the competitors for the Wifi and PO brackets. The match ups for the first round will then be decided by a random generator and added to this post. Good luck to all participating!

UPDATE: Anyone who wants to enter both po and wifi just pm your friend codes and i'll add you to the list.

Last edited by Jackalacking; 20th April 2012 at 11:19 PM.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast