Page 42 of 161 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

I beat Saph 2-0. really gg
    Then beat muff 3-0 (GO HAXKISS!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Last edited by Ambree; 28th May 2012 at 6:25 PM.
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

If only there is someway to meet up in real life!
    like having a party or going out to camp xD
    Man that would be extraordinary!!!
    LOL I keep imagining things.. sorry

the clan isn't active these days.. everyone is having finals at these times.. once we're done.. we will have a blast for sure!!
    a lot of tournaments and clan wars.. and most importantly my 4HK team will be ready B) LOL
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Beat muff 4-0
    Beat sky 4-0
    Beat saph i forgot

None of you have anything on xatu
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Welcome C-Demo.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Beat muff 4-0
    Beat sky 4-0
    Beat saph i forgot

None of you have anything on xatu
    Well, thanks for telling us you have a xatu.

Quote Originally Posted by justinpg View Post
    Well, thanks for telling us you have a xatu.
    -Gasps- OH GOD! IROCK WILL NEVER GET A WIN AGAIN! WE KNOW HE HAS A XATU!!!!!!!!

xD
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

lol mms. i could reveal anything, ive either won or lost to most of u. so unless i 6-0 u with haxkiss, u know at least most of my team

Who did you beat:Hero
    TSS:Yes
    Why did you Battle:fun
    Code:Ekans

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

aww evertone is doing finals and i have till june 18th till mine start

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

well it isnt so bad i enjoy school but i hate poetry but o well ill be done soon enough i applied for a grant job which would give me 40 hours per week in the summer so ill be busy and probably trying to stay as active as i am

on league note it is going great and i ask all tss members to try to join it and compete

I'm swamped and inactive til June 15th when school gets out and finals end, and the day I have a 12 hour cancer walk :P

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

I got three more days which 2 are half days

*Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

Wow alot of posts are about finals aha. Well I'm goong through the same thing I wont be too active till june 2 then I'll be as active as possible for the clan!

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    -Gasps- OH GOD! IROCK WILL NEVER GET A WIN AGAIN! WE KNOW HE HAS A XATU!!!!!!!!

xD
    Well damnit. leaving TSS, I will never win again, why did I say I had a xatu

not like it would matter much, i'm getting back into battling everybody who dares enter my domain (the xat) so sooner or later just about everybody would know except for wifi only people
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    I'm swamped and inactive til June 15th when school gets out and finals end, and the day I have a 12 hour cancer walk :P
    do a good job. June 16th is my bday (no one forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and my mom had cancer when I was little. It was horrible. I had no dad (deadbeat I wouldnt want around) and I went to bed hungry sometimes

My last day is May 31st, and I'm too young for finals, so I can mock you all :P
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    well it isnt so bad i enjoy school but i hate poetry but o well ill be done soon enough i applied for a grant job which would give me 40 hours per week in the summer so ill be busy and probably trying to stay as active as i am

on league note it is going great and i ask all tss members to try to join it and compete
    I'll probably partake in that tournament.
    I'm offering shinies for trade(5th gen), so pm me for a shiny-for-shiny trade 4384-6962-9739

I'm a member of [insert guild name here] and I'm proud of it!

~credit to Brutaka

Yep me too! Ha!
    I'll put something here...eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun4545 View Post

which tourny i spoke of the league it isnt no tounry

"tourny" lol, but I meant league, I was in a rush so I didn't all of it:/. *read all of it
    I'm offering shinies for trade(5th gen), so pm me for a shiny-for-shiny trade 4384-6962-9739

I'm a member of [insert guild name here] and I'm proud of it!

~credit to Brutaka

Quoting the whole page here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    lol mms. i could reveal anything, ive either won or lost to most of u. so unless i 6-0 u with haxkiss, u know at least most of my team
    Nice. I still have yet to create a team that's not for the Manhattan Project.
    aww evertone is doing finals and i have till june 18th till mine start
    Completely off topic. Next time can you find at least one thing to relate to the thread or even pokemon in general?
    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Who did you beat:Hero
    TSS:Yes
    Why did you Battle:fun
    Code:Ekans
    Nice job, but be sure to PM elite if you haven't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    Wow that stinks elite. My last week of school is next week, and we also have finals that week. Last year we didn't get out til like june 23rd though, which sucked. Really pumped for summer though, will be much more active!
    That does stink, doesn't it? Wanna know what else stinks? The fact that this post along with half the other posts on this page could possibly get tss closed.

YAY! You have something about pokemon!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Good luck with the cancer walk, and good luck with more relevant posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr Breshears View Post
    I got three more days which 2 are half days
    Probably the worst so far... Boy, good thing twi hasn't seen this yet. Or any mods for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by XLugiaReshX View Post
    Wow alot of posts are about finals aha. Well I'm goong through the same thing I wont be too active till june 2 then I'll be as active as possible for the clan!
    Agreed with the first part. Thanks for trying to be active; I don't think elite will remove you anytime soon.
    not like it would matter much, i'm getting back into battling everybody who dares enter my domain (the xat) so sooner or later just about everybody would know except for wifi only people
    You haven't battled me yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    do a good job. June 16th is my bday (no one forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and my mom had cancer when I was little. It was horrible. I had no dad (deadbeat I wouldnt want around) and I went to bed hungry sometimes
    Nobody forget what relevance this post has to the thread.
    I'm already out of school. Beat that. And instead of mocking people, mock the thread, like you've already done.
    Tourney? What tourney?
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    Yep me too! Ha!
    Again, what tourney?
    Aha! That's the tourney. It must be round robin. Please don't challenge me!
    "tourny" lol, but I meant league, I was in a rush so I didn't all of it:/. *read all of it
    Oh... no tourney after all?

Ok. Disregarding the last few quotes, and a few others, I must say sorry to be so harsh. However, this is really a continuous problem that needs to stop, and the mods will crack down on us if they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by justinpg View Post
    Quoting the whole page here.

Nice. I still have yet to create a team that's not for the Manhattan Project.

Completely off topic. Next time can you find at least one thing to relate to the thread or even pokemon in general?

Nice job, but be sure to PM elite if you haven't already.

That does stink, doesn't it? Wanna know what else stinks? The fact that this post along with half the other posts on this page could possibly get tss closed.

YAY! You have something about pokemon!

Good luck with the cancer walk, and good luck with more relevant posts.

Probably the worst so far... Boy, good thing twi hasn't seen this yet. Or any mods for that matter.

Agreed with the first part. Thanks for trying to be active; I don't think elite will remove you anytime soon.

You haven't battled me yet!

Nobody forget what relevance this post has to the thread.

I'm already out of school. Beat that. And instead of mocking people, mock the thread, like you've already done.

Tourney? What tourney?

Again, what tourney?

Aha! That's the tourney. It must be round robin. Please don't challenge me!

Oh... no tourney after all?

Ok. Disregarding the last few quotes, and a few others, I must say sorry to be so harsh. However, this is really a continuous problem that needs to stop, and the mods will crack down on us if they see it.

tis ok justin i should of said something about pokes i agree

Sorry about my inactivity guys, but got some more bad news... I'm leaving the clan. Lost interest in Pokemon, but maybe around BW2 I will be back. My absence hasn't been in just the clan, but the forums altogether. So see ya!

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    Sorry about my inactivity guys, but got some more bad news... I'm leaving the clan. Lost interest in Pokemon, but maybe around BW2 I will be back. My absence hasn't been in just the clan, but the forums altogether. So see ya!
    bye tdawg sad to cya go

come at me bro. u got nutin on nidoking.....
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Page 42 of 161 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast