Page 82 of 161 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Thanks EK for a wonderful post! :3

Alright, down to business. I don't want to start any more trash than what's already going on, but it's boiled down to a necessity.

As everyone knows, I have a tendency to lurk in xat simply to watch, and at times simply to get a feel of the general atmosphere -- which is worse than here (which is, I'm sad to say, bad). I've also noticed that people have been behaving in a way unbefitting to the name of our clan. I'm not pointing fingers (I'll do that in private), but there are those of you who are dragging others down, be it deliberately or not. This is severely hurting our morale, which sincerely needs a big and healthy boost right about now. I've talked it over with EK, who has also agreed with Excel to let me handle the following measures I'm taking:

If anyone is consistently found consistently dragging down the chat in general, the clan, or other people, be warned: you will be banned from the xat, permanently. I'll give you a warning if I haven't done so already, but all you'll get is one. After that, I will not hestitate to swing the hammer, on the spot.

I'm willing to take any measures necessary to keep our clan from going through more of this BS than we need to be. If that means starting a witch hunt, so be it... but I won't like it, but neither will the people hurting TSS!

~ Cosmic Fury
    Very great
    I think that I won't need to deal with many conflicts now haha
    All of the conflicts happening in the clan are from xat, or at least that's all what I receive from the complaints
    If tough rules apply on xat it would greatly help to reduce these conflicts
    Thanks a lot guys that's a big relief :3

Edit: I'm here beshort x)
    Last edited by AceTrainerMohamed; 27th June 2012 at 2:53 PM.
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    all r ou 10char
    Really? That's interesting I heard they revert back to their Incarnation Forms in Wifi battles. Anyway if we still don't have a prize for the tourney I have a few event Pokemon and I'd be more than happy to donate one of them.. as long as it's not the shiny Raikou

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Really? That's interesting I heard they revert back to their Incarnation Forms in Wifi battles. Anyway if we still don't have a prize for the tourney I have a few event Pokemon and I'd be more than happy to donate one of them.. as long as it's not the shiny Raikou
    prizes are on the post which every tourney particiapant is required to read this is why i become frustraited i quoted the toureny post abotu 5 times novan did it once how come people dont read it (not angry at u just it was an issue i felt needed to be brought up this goes for all my posts form now on no one tell someoen how to rank up or tourney stuff they can read the post it has and then they can ask me via PM if they have questions

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Thanks EK for a wonderful post! :3

Alright, down to business. I don't want to start any more trash than what's already going on, but it's boiled down to a necessity.

As everyone knows, I have a tendency to lurk in xat simply to watch, and at times simply to get a feel of the general atmosphere -- which is worse than here (which is, I'm sad to say, bad). I've also noticed that people have been behaving in a way unbefitting to the name of our clan. I'm not pointing fingers (I'll do that in private), but there are those of you who are dragging others down, be it deliberately or not. This is severely hurting our morale, which sincerely needs a big and healthy boost right about now. I've talked it over with EK, who has also agreed with Excel to let me handle the following measures I'm taking:

If anyone is consistently found consistently dragging down the chat in general, the clan, or other people, be warned: you will be banned from the xat, permanently. I'll give you a warning if I haven't done so already, but all you'll get is one. After that, I will not hestitate to swing the hammer, on the spot.

I'm willing to take any measures necessary to keep our clan from going through more of this BS than we need to be. If that means starting a witch hunt, so be it... but I won't like it, but neither will the people hurting TSS!

~ Cosmic Fury
    I've seen this a lot as well, Im glad were finally doing something about it ^^

Im really exited about the new thundurus, tornadus and landorus forms. Not only will the stats be much better but I like the new looks of them too.

Chaos made by Katatakat and Sworn Metalhead

Landorus Tigerzord FTW. Hey.. who wants to battle? PO? c:
    To control a person with nothing more than string.

I should be able to battle soon. Recently, I have been playing Visual Boy Advance, and have been addicted to it >.<

po anyone? :c

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerMohamed View Post
    Very great
    I think that I won't need to deal with many conflicts now haha
    All of the conflicts happening in the clan are from xat, or at least that's all what I receive from the complaints
    If tough rules apply on xat it would greatly help to reduce these conflicts
    Thanks a lot guys that's a big relief :3

Edit: I'm here beshort x)
    all of the conflicts happen in the xat cause thats where the trash talking and other stuff is done. any time someone wants to do it on the thread "take it to the xat"
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    all of the conflicts happen in the xat cause thats where the trash talking and other stuff is done. any time someone wants to do it on the thread "take it to the xat"
    Yeah, I mean, if people trash eachother on the thread/PM/VM, than they would not only be out of the clan, but most likely the forum as a whole, and so it seems most people that do these hanous actions feel safer on the xat, where there are little rules, and the mods cannot control them.

Well, we're putting a stop to it. For anyone that simply likes a good chat, and goes there for a more active conversation (pretty much, most of us), nothing at all will happen, except you will note that chat is cleaner than it used to be (or at least I hope.). For everyone else, you will notice a crackdown going on to stop our xat from being a landfill for whatever trash you have to throw.
    My Trophy Case:
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge.
    UNIQUE
    Victini, Liberty Garden || T, Uncloned -- Obtained myself.
    ----------------
    Looking For:

PC Tohoku Victini || FLAWLESS -- Special Moves: V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate -- Natures: Adamant, Jolly, Brave
    Flawless Venipede --
    Hidden Ability
    Pikachu, Kyushu Train Event || NEAR/FLAWLESS -- Special Move: Extreme Speed -- Natures: Naďve/Hasty/Rash/Naugh
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!

Omg July 4th is coming up C:

Anyone want to help test my first team in a long time? I'm on PO/the xat.

I have claimed Giratina

ooh ooh me! and where is this xat you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by MaliciousMarionette View Post
    ooh ooh me! and where is this xat you speak of?
    A xat is a chatroom where members chat. It is in Kaiser's sig, EK's sig, etc.

lets play some PO?

Quote Originally Posted by #chelloressurection View Post
    A xat is a chatroom where members chat. It is in Kaiser's sig, EK's sig, etc.

I belive the one in kaisers may be the old on mine is the update it is for sure in mine brees and C-stars

PM me labled tourney etc.. saying your in

Rules:
    All SPPF, TSS and clan rules apply
    Each round will last 72 hours for activities sake we need to get each round done fast
    All pokemon are OU teir or lower
    activity is classified as posting in thread and VMing the opponent
    all activity wins are final
    if both are active and i cannot decide who wins it will be decided by 3 coin tosses
    all matches are Bo3 and are on PO simulator

Prizes
    1st:Winner Userbar, 45 clan points, rank up, Custom art* from Novan_hero and Brutaka and chooses the next tourney teir after the premiership
    2nd:30 points, introduction to hall of fame Custom art* from Brutaka andNovan_Hero
    3rd:15 Clan points introduction to hall of fame brutaka will make 1 art
    4th:5 Clan points

Custom Art:
    Brutaka: Banner or userbar
    Novan_Hero: 1st place 5 free passes to skip wait list 2nd 3 passes

Contestants:
    1)eliteknight
    2)Jackalacking
    3)Acetrainermohamad
    4)Charizardmaster#1
    5)Saphirapwns
    6)Ambree
    7)Jeffdavid102
    8)D-bray
    9)Cosmic Fury
    10)C-demo
    11)Elxlcel
    12)Shadowkyogre
    13)Blinky the mew
    14)MegaSerperior
    15)Novan_hero
    16)Brutaka
    17)Pitbull
    18)Shadow
    19)shadow130690
    20)Beshort123
    21)XlugiareshX
    22)Ebenezer scrouge
    23)Jirachiuser1
    24)Tdoyle18
    25)Mean Mr. Snorlax
    26)darkfire98989
    27)JD
    28)Jets
    29)mufinskullzFTW
    30)#chelloressurection

Schedule:

First round Fri-Sun
    2nd Round Mon-Wed
    3rd Round thurs-sat
    Semi-finals sun-tues
    Finals+ Bronxe Wed-Fri

Note these are approximetly each round lasts 72 hours
    ill post matchups once round 1 starts
    Matchups

TBD

Round 3 begins now activty wins are bassed on contacting via vm if neither did a vm i searched the thread
    Beshort and C-star i decided via coin toss everyone else activity was awarded to those whom actually tried to contact them

Now get ylur matches done you have tilll saturday night

Alright, I'm working on updating my signature with important TSS-related links and stuff. If anyone has any to add, let me know, and they'll be added asap!
    My Trophy Case:
    Shiny Mew (Jp.), Old Sea Chart || Tutored 4th Gen moves. Uncloned -- First obtained through cartridge, through legitimate means. UNIQUE
    Jirachi, WISHMKR || UT. Uncloned -- Obtained & tutored 3rd Gen exclusive moves through 100% legitimate means. Obtained directly from the OT. Still on 4th Gen cartridge.
    UNIQUE
    Victini, Liberty Garden || T, Uncloned -- Obtained myself.
    ----------------
    Looking For:

PC Tohoku Victini || FLAWLESS -- Special Moves: V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate -- Natures: Adamant, Jolly, Brave
    Flawless Venipede --
    Hidden Ability
    Pikachu, Kyushu Train Event || NEAR/FLAWLESS -- Special Move: Extreme Speed -- Natures: Naďve/Hasty/Rash/Naugh
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!

lost by a coin toss TT_TT
    but it's alright as long as you people are having a lot of fun ^_^
    can't wait to see who's going to win this!
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

I was on the xat everyday looking for novan.
    That is indeed BS...

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    That is indeed BS...
    Well then you can take my place, because I was doing the same thing XD. Anyway, I'm GMT +12 so that might be a bit of a problem :P

EDIT: He can take my place, because I think he deserves it more than I do XD
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Good morning TSS ^_^

I have been planning a tournament, and an getting all the supplies. Standard Ubers, and I picked it carefully, knowing you guys play ubers, as do I! It will be run similar to my little cup tourney (check completed tournaments) with a xat and bracket. Enjoy!

since when do we play ubers ?

ek cross my name off the list. u forgot.
    ill be home in... 8 hours. cant wait to get conquest on my way.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

Rules:
    activity is classified as posting in thread and VMing the opponent
    all activity wins are final
    if both are active and i cannot decide who wins it will be decided by 3 coin tosses(both Vmed/posted in the thread)

If anyone read my main post which as all of you are lazy and didnt you wouldnnt be arguing
    Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    That is indeed BS...
    Next Time read the ****ing post that i amde for the tourney which explains what activity looks like no where does it say sits on the xat all day = win
    Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    Well then you can take my place, because I was doing the same thing XD. Anyway, I'm GMT +12 so that might be a bit of a problem :P

EDIT: He can take my place, because I think he deserves it more than I do XD
    All activity wins are final Novan is in the next round .

If you want to argue this fine but guess what i said read my post like 5 times in the thread yet no one bothers to so i have the final rulign in this tourney all wins are final so be mature and accept the fate you were delt

Page 82 of 161 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast