Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Awww nobody told me we were warring CG. I was war team backup on there too!

Eh, gonna have to get good again before I try out for war team
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Awww nobody told me we were warring CG. I was war team backup on there too!

Eh, gonna have to get good again before I try out for war team
    You were backup?lol
    Anywho we wont have our biggest guns out. Me and Archy are out due to comp issues. :s

I only use one water type, or try to anyways. And its the teams mascot! Course, I was using it before I joined TSS.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalacking View Post

Well this is the tournament post.. not much else to say about it really.

TSS PREMIERSHIP

Well it has taken me long enough to finally sort out everything for this tourney but here it is, the TSS Premiership. The Premiership will consist of 4 captains:

Ace - The Royal Riolus
    Jirachi - Scyther Slashers
    EliteKnight - Grevious Gengars
    Blinky the Luvdisc Mew - Lascivious Luvdiscs The Caroleans

Each Captain will have Ł25,000 to spend on team members. Minimum bid for a battler is Ł1000 with the minimum raise being Ł500. Each team must have 5 battlers and 2 subs. 3 battlers will play Standard BW OU, 1 player will play B2W2 Ubers and the last battler will play B2W2. Bids are to be submitted to me through PM.

BIDDING RULES:
    I'll be taking bids through pm on sppf. Each pm can only contain 5 bids per team, one for each category of person being bidded on eg) first 3 bids for Standard OU, 1 bid for B2W2 OU and 1 B2W2 Ubers.
    As stated before, minimum bid is Ł1000 and the minimum raise is Ł500. The link to all the people that can be bidded on is as follows: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&pli=1#gid=0
    Maximum number of raises is 3 on one person. Use the money wisely.

I'll update the doc with first round bids after the first round bids from each captain have been submitted. First round bidding opens now and ends on Thursday.

To sign up for the tournament you must PM me using this form:

TSS name:
    Preferred Tier (OU, UBERS, B2W2 OU):
    PO Name:

Team Banners:

Credits for banners: LunGhost, MagicMochi and various others.

HALL OF FAME

Water Mono tourney results:

1st place: EliteKnight

2nd place: Blinky

3rd place: Jack

Summer celebration tourney results:

1st place: Jirachi

2nd place: Charizardmaster#1

3rd place: Beshort
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay, sign ups are closed, first round bidding is open. If anyone can get in contact with rachi just tell him about this.. i know his computer is broken but i was told he can get online at certain times, cheers.

Also, after this tournament is over i'd like to take on someone as a helper with tournaments so if anyone is interested pm me.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Quote Originally Posted by ElxlceL View Post
    You were backup?lol
    Anywho we wont have our biggest guns out. Me and Archy are out due to comp issues. :s

Well, there's me. I'm standing in shock that you failed to include me in that list X...

Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Are you out of the war ????

This next war? I'll be there if you need me, but if it happens before my sand team goes up, then I'll use my usual rain team... (although I'd still prefer my sand team)
    ------------
    ----------------

This next war? I'll be there if you need me, but if it happens before my sand team goes up, then I'll use my usual rain team... (although I'd still prefer my sand team)
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Well, there's me. I'm standing in shock that you failed to include me in that list X...

My apologies bro..
    I thought you were in it..
    lol

Edit: I assumed you were in the cg war since your rolling with me in the wifi war
    Last edited by ElxlceL; 17th July 2012 at 2:17 AM.

IIRC the wars went TA team Sky the CG blinky is ready to post the TA post

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Yeah, it goes like this for me:

I operate very differently with my wifi stuff than I do for PO. With PO, as everyone knows, they have unlimited resources. It's more like my personal testing ground. Therefore, my own teams on PO require a LOT of testing and experimenting before I think they're ready to battle people here in Serebii... And even then they're liable to be changed for any reasons I come up with in my head, and it's back to the drawing board for a different team.

For Wifi, if I want a team done in there, I know it's been tested and it's going to be successful. All I need to do is get the Pokemon and train them to match my "blueprints" on PO. After that's done, my team is ready and fit for battle the instant I see fit, barring extremely minor adjustments here and there to enhance synergy, coverage, and that sort of stuff. In other words, if I even have ONE team on wifi, I'm ALWAYS ready. The more teams I've got on Wifi, the more strong I am, because I know that each team will net more than its fair share of victories.

However, PO is a different story. With a metagame that is changing constantly (especially in the wake of BW2), I'm constantly changing. I need to know that I'm 100% ready for the stuff ahead, as PO is far less stable of a metagame than the actual Wi-Fi is... hence my success on wifi. :P
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 17th July 2012 at 3:07 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Yeah, it goes like this for me:

I operate very differently with my wifi stuff than I do for PO. With PO, as everyone knows, they have unlimited resources. It's more like my personal testing ground. Therefore, my own teams on PO require a LOT of testing and experimenting before I think they're ready to battle people here in Serebii... And even then they're liable to be changed for any reasons I come up with in my head, and it's back to the drawing board for a different team.

For Wifi, if I want a team done in there, I know it's been tested and it's going to be successful. All I need to do is get the Pokemon and train them to match my "blueprints" on PO. After that's done, my team is ready and fit for battle the instant I see fit, barring extremely minor adjustments here and there to enhance synergy, coverage, and that sort of stuff. In other words, if I even have ONE team on wifi, I'm ALWAYS ready. The more teams I've got on Wifi, the more strong I am, because I know that each team will net more than its fair share of victories.

However, PO is a different story. With a metagame that is changing constantly (especially in the wake of BW2), I'm constantly changing. I need to know that I'm 100% ready for the stuff ahead, as PO is far less stable of a metagame than the actual Wi-Fi is... hence my success on wifi. :P
    that's deep.
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Hey i got in contact with Jr he is gournded for the summer he will be back then

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

i knew you were Chels!

glad to hear from you once again

and can i apply to be in the war team? preferrably wifi
    3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

TSV: 1763

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

*credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Challenge one of the members on the war team and take their spot if you win... Wifi might be diffrent.

is that the rule?
    on what part it is diff?

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

PREMIERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
    Due to beig out of town for a number of days, sign ups will be extended until Friday. The post will be updated before I leave. To sign up simply pm me the form with all the required details.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

i thought Sign ups were closed?

... seriously.. come on..none of the captain/ or barely, are ready for this or even here... this whole thing is screwed.

...............I think jack signed me up for this premiership on the xat.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    is that the rule?
    on what part it is diff?
    For wifi contact me for a Tryout.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    IIRC the wars went TA team Sky the CG blinky is ready to post the TA post
    No Elite, all wrong. I have discussed this many times that I prefer to have the TA war after the Premiership so I can better know who fits where in the lineup of tiers.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Hi guys, I am Jack's new helper so if anyone has a question, you can ask me too.
    About the premiership, signups are open until Friday so if you haven't signed up yet, you still can!

I'm leaving TSS again due some members additude, nastyness, and rudeness. I'm never returning again. Ban me if you wish, because you wanted to do it anyway. I heard about the back stabbing comments of banning me from some members that were kind enough to say the truth not hide behind the xat when i'm not around. Ban me! Go ahead! I don't care! I'm going to Team Enchanted Gardens where I accually feel appreciated by every member there. For those who stabbed me in the back you suck. Go cry about it, but not to me. I don't care what you think, and you guys can go suck it. Good ridence! -Emii(aka lavaburst14)

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Hey hey hey. Running away from issues has never solved anything. If people are really doing that to you then let me or Ex know, we will make sure they are put into their place no matter who it is. If you don't feel appreciated then that is a whole nothing story. If you truly feel like TEG is a better fit for you then I wont stop you however that news kinda makes me a little angry. If we are having members picking on one another I would like to know about it. If you feel like they are threatening you just PM me the names and I will make sure they are dealt with. I would also like to say sorry on their behalf for their behavior.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Page 103 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast