Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    I'm leaving TSS again due some members additude, nastyness, and rudeness. I'm never returning again. Ban me if you wish, because you wanted to do it anyway. I heard about the back stabbing comments of banning me from some members that were kind enough to say the truth not hide behind the xat when i'm not around. Ban me! Go ahead! I don't care! I'm going to Team Enchanted Gardens where I accually feel appreciated by every member there. For those who stabbed me in the back you suck. Go cry about it, but not to me. I don't care what you think, and you guys can go suck it. Good ridence! -Emii(aka lavaburst14)
    Aw. I know how you feel though, trust me. Good luck in that other clan. And like blinky said, inform one of the higher ups here and they'll take care of it. Anyway, take care.
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post
    Hey hey hey. Running away from issues has never solved anything. If people are really doing that to you then let me or Ex know, we will make sure they are put into their place no matter who it is. If you don't feel appreciated then that is a whole nothing story. If you truly feel like TEG is a better fit for you then I wont stop you however that news kinda makes me a little angry. If we are having members picking on one another I would like to know about it. If you feel like they are threatening you just PM me the names and I will make sure they are dealt with. I would also like to say sorry on their behalf for their behavior.
    You are indeed in the pack of alpha males. ( behind me of course) ( and dude .. call me X or X-man.. the way you use to say on xat. I miss those days) (no homo) lol

Congrats scizor ill edit the job post soonish.

Finally got my team's banner.

aggiegwyn made it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post
    let me or Ex know, we will make sure they are put into their place no matter who it is.
    Awks if it's AceTrainerMohamed.

But yeah, don't cry all over the clan thread that you're leaving, that disrupts other members. If you've got a problem, pm the leaders and keep it private. Hope you have fun in TEG!

I'm gonna throw it out there and say I'm happy to make any team banners, team sig banners etc. if anyone wants one.

TSS name: Sanji
    Preferred Tier (OU, UBERS, B2W2 OU): OU
    PO Name: Sanji

So what is the main reason of having a clan? Do we battle or just communicate with one-another?

I'm leaving TSS again due some members additude, nastyness, and rudeness. I'm never returning again. Ban me if you wish, because you wanted to do it anyway. I heard about the back stabbing comments of banning me from some members that were kind enough to say the truth not hide behind the xat when i'm not around. Ban me! Go ahead! I don't care! I'm going to Team Enchanted Gardens where I accually feel appreciated by every member there. For those who stabbed me in the back you suck. Go cry about it, but not to me. I don't care what you think, and you guys can go suck it. Good ridence! -Emii(aka lavaburst14)
    Anybody who picks on lava is a *******. Just saying. Even though I don't really know what happened.

BTW, any of my "insults" on the xat are jokes or really bad jokes.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

I agree with irock. I'll have the last say on this one and make a short statement.

If we find out whoever started the trouble and who continued it to the point of forcing a valuable person out of TSS, I can assure you that justice is going to be merciless and swift. We can have zero tolerance for members being plain rude to others, because it's uncalled for, uncivilized, and and unacceptable. Now, let's keep the matter off the thread until this gets resolved.

In the meantime, I'm still making my sand team... Any ideas for a steel-type on there are more than welcome!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    In the meantime, I'm still making my sand team... Any ideas for a steel-type on there are more than welcome!
    Um...hm. Well Scizor is nice, and Jirachi's are always fun. Not sure how they compliment a sand team, I haven't really tried a sand team before.

I've actually been heavily contemplating adding a Scizor onto the team. They're very effective, and the sand can serve as a Sash breaker, for those Pokemon unaffected by sand. The moveset however remains an issue. I need something that covers not only itself, but the rest of the team as well.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I agree with irock. I'll have the last say on this one and make a short statement.

If we find out whoever started the trouble and who continued it to the point of forcing a valuable person out of TSS, I can assure you that justice is going to be merciless and swift. We can have zero tolerance for members being plain rude to others, because it's uncalled for, uncivilized, and and unacceptable. Now, let's keep the matter off the thread until this gets resolved.

Magnezone.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

I've always liked Jirachi.

I have claimed Giratina

Alright, some sets I've got in mind. Just remember that this is supposed to be a bulky team in general, hence the strange sets on some of these.

Jirachi @ Leftovers

Timid

Psychic/Shadow Ball, HP Fire/Grass Knot, Charge Beam/Water Pulse, Cosmic Power

Skarm (Sturdy) @ Leftovers/Red Card

Jolly

Brave Bird, Roost, Stealth Rocks, Whirlwind

Scizor (Technician) @ Sash

Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Night Slash, Agility (if Adamant)/SD (if Jolly)
    ------------
    ----------------

Ive never had much luck with Skarm, and out of those I'd go with Scizor.

If you're aiming for a sand stall, personally I'd go with skarmory... The thing can be a total ***** if used right.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

With Jirachi I always try to take advantage of Serene Grace hax. If you chose it I strongly suggest using a ParaFlich set (I've had success with T-Wave + Iron Head + Substitute + Fire Punch). But I like your Scizor set to.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    With Jirachi I always try to take advantage of Serene Grace hax. If you chose it I strongly suggest using a ParaFlich set (I've had success with T-Wave + Iron Head + Substitute + Fire Punch). But I like your Scizor set to.
    I love that set. I'd use it if it worked with my team better.

SPPf Username : Currently Pokemazter, will be changing in October
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO, will get Wi-Fi come the release of BW2
    Today's date : July 17th 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : GMT -6
    Recommended by? : Nobody
    Did you read the rules? : Sorta, all rules tend to be the same, just common sense really.

/
    Last edited by M4zz; 18th July 2012 at 6:12 AM.

Welcome to the clan man, but please put the suicune emoticon in there so they dont cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Did you read the rules? : Sorta, all rules tend to be the same, just common sense really.

/
    Welcome aboard bro.

In other news. I made an account on match.com. already had highly successful results in getting laid and many dates with milfs and cougars.

My parents are sending me a laptop while my alienware is getting fixed. This results in PO being back up and that my already high swag and battling effectiveness will be amplified 10fold
    Last edited by ElxlceL; 18th July 2012 at 6:26 AM.

Sorry for not havent been on, being busy e.e

Hello everyone
    I'm sorry for not posting here as much, I've been really busy lately (playing black 2 and being an uncle ^^)

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

My Animelist

SSGT Submission Period Starts

OK everyone, you may submit your works now.. you have exactly two weeks to finish and submit your works starting from this post's date (18th/July)
    So the deadline is the 1st of August..
    Please Please Please make sure to read the rules once again so you don't violate any of them when you submit your works..
    all works must be submitted by PMs

and with that, registration is closed

~Best of Luck everyone!

from your words, I can tell that the emii I know has been hurt pretty badly
    I'm truely sorry about that, never thought that the day will come when I see you say this stuff here
    I only wish if you PMed me earlier about the one who has been behind it, I would do whatever I can to stop him for you
    I'll PM you sis

Quote Originally Posted by MrRemnantX View Post
    So what is the main reason of having a clan? Do we battle or just communicate with one-another?
    both of them my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post

/
    Oh, we have a champion joining us ;D
    just look at all the symbols =D quite impressive!
    welcome to the clan man.. thanks for choosing us =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Hello everyone
    I'm sorry for not posting here as much, I've been really busy lately (playing black 2 and being an uncle ^^)
    WOW Ginji congrats for being an uncle =D
    we grow old before we know it don't we lol xD
    I know you, always play the new games in japanses xD you can't resist waiting for the english version lol
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

welcome to tss mazz!!
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

SPPf Username : AB2
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : wifi ftw I love wifi so much omg
    Today's date : July 18th 2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yeah I do xat ftw
    Your timezone? : GMT +12
    Recommended by? : Blue Harvest
    Did you read the rules? : Yeah I did and I was touched by the sheer organization and the massive amounts of structure that this clan has to offer. I love water pokemon and water pokemon have always been my faves so it is an honor to join such a prestigious and lovely place filled to the brim with intelligent and wonderful members

[12:46:24 PM] Garza: yeah yeah
    [12:46:34 PM] Garza: your a tubular troller

mangoes, peaches, and limes

Page 104 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast