Page 152 of 161 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

I'd like to thank all who are staying in TSS
    the clan is in the process of regeneration, remember that 'big tree' speech?..
    those members who left are the falling leaves and fruits the TSS tree has produced for serebii.. and I'm proud to see that a lot of serebii clans are led by former TSS members today, we all should be proud of them, someday you might use your experiences here to start your own clan, or to achieve something in your life..
    we've known them and made some deep relationships with them, that was the original purpose. They left, but this shall only give space for newer friends and members to join..
    TSS will continue to discover more new members by time, let's all put our trust in cosmic, X, and MMS
    it's too early to give up on the clan just because some of our members left, remember that even EK has started his own experiences at TSS among you guys..

finally, I'd like to tell everyone that I'm announcing the SSGT winners soon, tomorrow if I had the chance..
    Last edited by AceTrainerMohamed; 8th September 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Had a nice fight with Serperior today. Sorry for the inactivity lately. Been doing other things.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    Had a nice fight with Serperior today. Sorry for the inactivity lately. Been doing other things.
    there are ppll in the clan who are plenty more inactive though be sure to read the last couple of pages if you havent already

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Welcome back Mazz!
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Been putting stuff together. I can assure you all though, there WILL be several appointments for positions that we need to fill.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Ladies and Gentlemen, me and Cosmic Fury (mostly me) have come up with some announcements which Cosmic Fury will present since I thought them all up.

~Credits to Extroph~

^pfft.

Alright, I'm here to present those changes that I've been promising all of you.

First off, I've completed editions to the OP and I'm going to be implementing them at the soonest possible moment. You'll find that our advisors will now have responisibilities within the clan, other than simply helping the commanders.

I've also got several announcements for promotions, so here they are!

Congratulations to Mean Mr. Snorlax! He's been promoted to the rank of Commander and shall be in charge of the work that eliteknight previously held here.

Congrats to Khybon! He's been made an Advisor, and will be helping MMS with his work.

Congrats to Blinky! He's also been made an Advisor, and he'll remain in charge of the War Team and the post that's there.

Congrats to Mega_Serperior! She's been made an Advisor as well, and will be helping the others out in any way that she can.

I'm going to edit the OP with all the updates, along with changes I've made that have been approved by MMS and carried out. X will more than likely give his blessings as well.

Give our new leaders a round of applause!

~Cosmic Fury
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 10th September 2012 at 6:08 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    ^pfft.

First off, I've completed editions to the OP and I'm going to be implementing them at the soonest possible moment. You'll find that our advisors will now have responisibilities within the clan, other than simply helping the commanders.

Congratulations to Mean Mr. Snorlax! He's been promoted to the rank of Commander and shall be in charge of the work that eliteknight previously held here.

Congrats to Khybon! He's been made an Advisor, and will be helping MMS with his work.

Congrats to Blinky! He's also been made an Advisor, and he'll remain in charge of the War Team and the post that's there.

Congrats to Mega_Serperior! She's been made an Advisor as well, and will be helping the others out in any way that she can.

I'm going to edit the OP with all the updates, along with changes I've made that have been approved by MMS and carried out. X will more than likely give his blessings as well.

Congrats Guys!

(Credit goes to Brutaka!)

Alright, I got done editing the OP, and even put some current links in. I'll be messaging those responsible for their new jobs, so that they can get Ragnarok/another S-mod to transfer the posts to them.

EDIT: (more specific requests)

Post #4 needs to be transferred to MMS. Please contact Ragnarok/another S-mod right away so that you can have the post that has our members and those holding certain ranks. Feel free to ask for any other of EK's posts if you need more than that.

Post #7 & Post #8 need to be transferred to whoever our main Clan Artist is going to be.

I'm not sure if I'm missing any requests, but for those people who need posts as close to the OP as possible (that aren't current/mentioned above) for their own things, I need you to take your own independent action. However, I need you to let me, X, and MMS know before you carry out your priestly duties.

After this is done, please link me or tell me the post number (if it's on the first page) so that I can put the link in the OP where it belongs. Thanks!

~Cosmic Fury
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 10th September 2012 at 12:11 PM.
    ------------
    ----------------

SPPf Username : Jackalacking

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both*

Today's date : 9th of triangle *2012

Do you use Xat? : Yeah (Y)

Your timezone? : GMT +0 Ireland

Recommended by? : Mise

Did you read the rules? : As always *inserts suicune smiley here**
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Awesome, Jack is back!

As I stated over PMs, you'll keep the tournaments post as you did before, cause it was just a misunderstanding.
    ------------
    ----------------

Awesome, Jack is back!

As I stated over PMs, you'll keep the tournaments post as you did before, cause it was just a misunderstanding.
    Good to be back home And thanks a lot!

You're welcome.

I'll check the OP and make sure I've got the proper updates made. It's good to have you back here.
    ------------
    ----------------

I always felt like an unofficial advisor anyways lol, but thanks

I also put jack in the subs for the war team. Thats what ya get for being indicisive lol.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post
    I always felt like an unofficial advisor anyways lol, but thanks

I also put jack in the subs for the war team. Thats what ya get for being indicisive lol.
    Subs is better than nothing, gotta earn that spot in the war team if I really want it (Y)

Get me one of EK's free posts ( the art gallery one or the post before it 5/8/7) and I'll write up the tutoring program which I was supposed to do a long time ago !
    Last edited by jirachiuser1; 10th September 2012 at 11:57 PM.

~Credits to Extroph~

Quote Originally Posted by jirachiuser1 View Post
    Get me one of EK's free posts ( the art gallery one or the post before it 5/8/7) and I'll write up the tutoring program which I was supposed to do a long time ago !

Nice,

I have a post where i can overload it with stuff as well. I will ask EK to send me the original posts and have him delete his to make it look decent.

Also,
    The jobs post needs to be updated but I am taking ideas and considerations for new types of jobs that people can hold to serve the clan.

Hit me up.

X

Alright guys, I thought I'd mention that the clan nuzlocke, while it was started by EK, will still continue, as well as the tournement at the end.

Unless Ex or Cosmic has any objections to that, of course.

Alos, congratz to MS, Blinky, and Khy

I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Alright guys, I thought I'd mention that the clan nuzlocke, while it was started by EK, will still continue, as well as the tournement at the end.

Unless Ex or Cosmic has any objections to that, of course.

Alos, congratz to MS, Blinky, and Khy
    Yes Congrats.
    No objections here. I'm kinda glad it worked out that way. I was up against Brutaka which would have been a difficult match. I'm not sure how that would have ended but im glad I dont have to find out.

But by all means we should still continue.

Congratulations MMS, Blinky, and Khy! And I'll do my best to help TSS!
    I'll put something here...eventually

I would take the clan art post thingy, but...
    a) I'm inactive as.. (losing my interest in pokemon...)
    b) I barely ever do art anymore..
    c) and personally, rather than carry on this thread and transfer posts here and there, I think that we should just start anew with a new thread. This way, we have a good 'new' start and we are rid of the drama that has taken place within this thread. But, that's just my opinion so you really don't have to care c:

That's my 2 cents c:
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Glad to see jack is back. Oh, and contests to everyone who was promoted.
    I'm offering shinies for trade(5th gen), so pm me for a shiny-for-shiny trade 4384-6962-9739

I'm a member of [insert guild name here] and I'm proud of it!

~credit to Brutaka

^pfft.

~Cosmic Fury
    *clap clap clap clap* congrats to mms, ms, and blink. and blink's right about being an unofficial advisor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalacking View Post
    SPPf Username : Jackalacking

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both*

Today's date : 9th of triangle *2012

Do you use Xat? : Yeah (Y)

Your timezone? : GMT +0 Ireland

Recommended by? : Mise

Did you read the rules? : As always *inserts suicune smiley here**
    "guess who's back? back again [jacky's] back. tell a friend." if you've heard that song you know what i mean.
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

ugh. school just started but its so much work here. first day and i got 5 homeworks assignments in one class. they were small but they quickly add up. with all this work, i may only get to be active on weekends

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

HG Nuzlocke Update

Just took care of the E4. Chelsea died facing Bruno's Hitmonlee due to a unlucky Hi Jump Kick crit. He will be missed dearly.

Tyranitar lv 56 "Cosmic"

Mamoswine lv 45 "AB2"

Scizor lv 47 "Excel"

Dragonair lv 53 "Blinky"

Togekiss lv 48 "Khybon"

Herracross lv 39 "Jack"

Page 152 of 161 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 ... LastLast