Thread: Team SeaSoul

SPPf Username : ShadowKyogre443
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both
    Today's date : 6/5/2012
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : Eastern Standard time
    Recommended by? : No one
    Did you read the rules? : Yes ().
    I didn't realize that another thread was made, so here is my new sign-up form.
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 5th June 2012 at 4:50 PM.

SPPf Username : Ambree
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : both
    Today's date : 6-5-12
    Do you use Xat? : yeah
    Your timezone? : gmt-5
    Recommended by? : hi everyone
    Did you read the rules? : (245) I think

Me leaving was a huge misunderstanding. I hope u will have me back

Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!
    ~credit to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post

Welcome back Bree :L

Also:

Who did you beat: Bree
    TSS:Yes
    Why did you Battle: fun
    Code:Ekans

Who did you beat: MegaSerperior
    Last edited by Jackalacking; 5th June 2012 at 8:13 PM.
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Who did you beat: Hero
    I'll put something here...eventually

I'm glad that Ambree changed her mind, since she hadn't joined any other clan we can still consider her a member of us, so the rule of 'one week wait' could be ignored now..
    but guys, we should try to avoid all xat conflicts :/ almost all of the conflicts we had here are because of xat
    while we don't find any problems here on sppf. Why? because mods are here
    so.. I don't know who are the xat mods, but I want them to keep everything down and avoid conflicts as much as possible, try to be nice at everything, try not to ban people for minor reasons.. even if you'll ban, ban nicely and don't force people to hate you
    we're all here for fun so keep it like that
    I'll begin preparing my 4HK team xP I know this is late but I just finished exams, and today I remembered that I hold a 4HK position lol xD
    besides, I'm beginning my summer course next Sunday -_-" so I won't have a full summer holiday, therefore I should get the team done before sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Acetylix View Post
    Welcome back Chelsea. :3
    Thank you man
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSYE SYEYSYESYEYSEYES

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerMohamed View Post
    I'm glad that Ambree changed her mind, since she hadn't joined any other clan we can still consider her a member of us, so the rule of 'one week wait' could be ignored now..
    but guys, we should try to avoid all xat conflicts :/ almost all of the conflicts we had here are because of xat
    so.. I don't know who are the xat mods, but I want them to keep everything down and avoid conflicts as much as possible, try to be nice at everything, try not to ban people for minor reasons.. even if you'll ban, ban nicely and don't force people to hate you
    I'll begin preparing my 4HK team xP I know this is late but I just finished exams, and today I remembered that I hold a 4HK position lol xD
    besides, I'm beginning my summer course next Sunday -_-" so I won't have a full summer holiday, therefore I should get the team done before sunday

Thank you man
    hurry up with 4Hk and how were exams?
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

-Chuck Norris

Ok, got myself a new and improved team. If anyone wants to help me test it out, just pm me. Oh, and welcome back Ambree! By the way im talking about pokemon white. I dont have PO.
    I'm offering shinies for trade(5th gen), so pm me for a shiny-for-shiny trade 4384-6962-9739

I'm a member of [insert guild name here] and I'm proud of it!

~credit to Brutaka

I might battle you sometime! I've got a team myself that I intend to use for the war, and it's all set to go.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Who did you beat:Tehero
    TSS:YES
    Why did you Battle:He wanted me too/fun

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Who did you beat: Wolf Prince
    TSS: No (He's TEG)
    Why did you Battle: Friendly match.

Won 1-0. Could have been better if I hadn't misclicked, but my Grass-type outlasted his Sigylyph in the end, due to a crit. I went on to win the match. I am still waiting on VM confirmation.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Thank you man
    Honestly I feel as if i need to babysit them sometimes on the xat XD

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post

Spheal Team Six (CAROLUS REX!)
    The Team
    EliteKnight
    Blinky The Mew
    D. Grayman
    Mean Mr. Snorlax
    Chuck
    Cosmic
    Mega Serperior

News and Updates
    The team above is just for the next war against Team Nightmare.
    If anybody wishes to create some neat art for the war post I will be more than thankful, just PC it to me!

Current War
    We are about to war Team Nightmare and I am seeing if PR is still interested. There will also hopefully be a wifi war against Black ice sometime when the Wifi war team is built by Excel.

Wifi War Team!
    Led by Elxlcel
    Under Construction!

font size isnt working.... fml
    Updated war post with wifi war team and recent news. Also subbed out blue pory who left with someone i feel should get a chance in a war. especially scince her man is also on the team .
    Oh and sorry for double posting sena.

“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” - Sun Tzu

:c... You know I just realized that all of the wars I've seen have been in Wifi/BW OU and showcase the 'best battlers' of the clan, but really people like me (AND MANY OTHERS) specialize in other tiers (I'm LC c so I think I want to start a project as well, A project of not making it seem that clan wars are not just Wifi/BW OU but also about other tiers. So because of this, can I request that the next war be a Multi-Tiered one? I know it's such a big request for such a Novice member, but I just had to get it out XD. and no offence was to be caused with this post, just a sudden epiphany of an idea that's all c:. Thanks for all the people who red my post!
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    :c... You know I just realized that all of the wars I've seen have been in Wifi/BW OU and showcase the 'best battlers' of the clan, but really people like me (AND MANY OTHERS) specialize in other tiers (I'm LC c so I think I want to start a project as well, A project of not making it seem that clan wars are not just Wifi/BW OU but also about other tiers. So because of this, can I request that the next war be a Multi-Tiered one? I know it's such a big request for such a Novice member, but I just had to get it out XD. and no offence was to be caused with this post, just a sudden epiphany of an idea that's all c:. Thanks for all the people who red my post!
    I completely agree with the above post :3
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

I quite like this idea^
    Tiers I can play:OU,Ubers,UU,RU,DW,DW Ubers,DPP OU,ADV OU,GSC OU,RBY OU.
    So I guess I'm in if we do that

Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSYE SYEYSYESYEYSEYES

hurry up with 4Hk and how were exams?
    sure :P they went pretty well.. except for calculus -_-" I got a D but at least I passed xP

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky the Mew View Post
    Honestly I feel as if i need to babysit them sometimes on the xat XD
    LOL xD that's why you're a mod

Great idea!!
    I wish to see a war like that, it's a really unique idea, besides it would get many people the chance to compete in a war
    the only problem though, is that how can we find another clan, which is ready to war us with exactly the same tiers?
    if Blinky, X, and EK could sort this out it will be great!
    thanks for the idea bro
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

My Business Card x3

Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

Great idea!!
    I wish to see a war like that, it's a really unique idea, besides it would get many people the chance to compete in a war
    the only problem though, is that how can we find another clan, which is ready to war us with exactly the same tiers?
    if Blinky, X, and EK could sort this out it will be great!
    thanks for the idea bro
    I think Team America and Dracaena would have no problem with that.The thing is they would most likely smash us...

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    I quite like this idea^
    Tiers I can play:OU,Ubers,UU,RU,DW,DW Ubers,DPP OU,ADV OU,GSC OU,RBY OU.
    So I guess I'm in if we do that
    Count me in on that as well. (:
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

I would like this idea too, I can play Ubers, OU, UU, NU, LC, DW OU, DPP OU, and ADV OU.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    I would like this idea too, I can play Ubers, OU, UU, NU, LC, DW OU, DPP OU, and ADV OU.
    No one is playing ADV but me

Thank you man
    Acording to ek I lost my modship when I guested EG. So, one less mod. EK is also holding a grudge and refuses to let me back in.

~credit to Astral Shadow

Acording to ek I lost my modship when I guested EG. So, one less mod. EK is also holding a grudge and refuses to let me back in.
    when you leave a clan you loose your jobs you earned read justins post

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    when you leave a clan you loose your jobs you earned read justins post
    chels said I never left

~credit to Astral Shadow

when you post you leave you left the clan im sorry bree its how it works you re-signed up didnt you ?

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    when you post you leave you left the clan im sorry bree its how it works you re-signed up didnt you ?
    whatever. Im not a mod but I am in the clan. I asked chels

~credit to Astral Shadow

Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast