Page 62 of 161 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4024

Thread: Team SeaSoul

  1. #1526
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Who did you beat: MMS
    TSS: Yea
    Why did you Battle: For fun XD.
    Code: Ekans

    BTW, if MMS does claim for that rigged LC match, I'll confirm it c:
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

    Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

  2. #1527
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    942

    Default

    confirmed, I used an RNG to decide my moves in the battle XD
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  3. #1528
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Abu Dhabi , UAE
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Wow this is the right time for artists to compete ;D
    Count me in :P
    I'll make our own banner since I haven't made anything in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalacking View Post
    Woop woop! Now I'll need a while to decide on the money each captain will be allocated, get numbers of participants, yadda yadda. Team captains have to source out artwork to use as a banner for their team and yous also need to come up with team names. The artwork must be pmed to me so I can add it to my post on the front page. Also if any of the artists for the clan are interested, I have a lot of artwork I need such as banners and userbars so anyone who is good at making them could you pm me as well, cheers!

    EDIT: Thanks Bree as well, sounds great! If anyone has any other ideas for prizes just let me know.
    I'll be making my banner soon ;D that sounds like a lot of fun
    Thank you so much Jack!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    Actually for the prize I agree with the rank up but not the pokemon prize.Not everybody does WiFi anymore so that would exclude some people.Maybe a banner or an userbar or even a badge to the winners might be best.
    Agreed in the past we used to consider pokes as tournaments prizes, but anymore, badges or userbars will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer Scrooge View Post
    SPPf Username : Ebenezer Scrooge
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
    Today's date : 11/6/2012
    Do you use Xat? :yes
    Your timezone? :gmt+1
    Recommended by? :none
    Did you read the rules? : ;45: yes
    Welcome to our humble home
    Thanks for choosing us
    Please have fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    im at the hospital with my gpa. i hope no funeral will have to happen but it seems like a court battle will. hes not liking being pinched or his mouth washed out which is good. if i go off serebii for a few days, thst would be y
    OMG
    I hope everything goes well Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    oh yes that's right, can I just post it here, so that I don't have to pm eliteknight the artwork and so that you can see my first frag banner since I've started to make art again? XD
        Spoiler:- Ambree's Banner:


    nomnomnom idc if I don't get points because I posted it here, but my lazyness overrules any points XD

    Amazing work bro
    I didn't know that you were so good
    So impressive!!

    It seems that brutaka is not the only great artist around ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Breeder_Noah View Post
    Just letting others know I'm alive.

    (BTW lavaburst, your gonna have a murkrow coming your way, I just totally forgot about it. Stupid me.)

    I'd like to breed another pokemon. I'm thinking maybe a Tangrowth. So if anyone has any super awesome mega foxy hot original sets that you know can work competitively give me a VM/PM by saturday. Thanks!
    Lol I liked the Murkrow thing
    Sadly I hate grass pokes 'other than ferro' lol
    I don't have anything in mind
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

    My Business Card x3


    Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

  4. #1529
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,127

    Default

    SPPf Username : JD
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both I guess.(I'm just getting into competitive battling so I guess I'll start off with PO)
    Today's date : 6/12/12
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : Eastern Standard Timezone, GMT-5
    Recommended by? : No one.
    Did you read the rules? : Damn right I read the rules.

    ( )
    Last edited by JD; 12th June 2012 at 8:40 PM.

  5. #1530
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    SPPf Username : JD
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both I guess.(I'm just getting into competitive battling so I guess I'll start off with PO)
    Today's date : 6/12/12
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : Eastern Standard Timezone, GMT-5
    Recommended by? : No one.
    Did you read the rules? : Damn right I read the rules.
    i dont think you read the rules, i suggest you do.


  6. #1531
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Abu Dhabi , UAE
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    SPPf Username : JD
    PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both I guess.(I'm just getting into competitive battling so I guess I'll start off with PO)
    Today's date : 6/12/12
    Do you use Xat? : Yes
    Your timezone? : Eastern Standard Timezone, GMT-5
    Recommended by? : No one.
    Did you read the rules? : Damn right I read the rules.

    ( )
    Wow I feel so lucky today having a member of your value here ;D
    Welcome my friend :3
    Guys this is one of the oldest and the most experienced members around ;D
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

    My Business Card x3


    Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

  7. #1532
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Who did you beat: Justin
    TSS: Yes
    Why did you Battle: Guardian Cup Tournament (Round 1, Battle #1)
    Code:Cobra

    We'll be battling for Round Two soon.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 12th June 2012 at 9:30 PM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  8. #1533
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On the Threshold of a Dream
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Who did you beat: Justin
    TSS: Yes
    Why did you Battle: Guardian Cup Tournament (Round One)
    Code:Cobra

    We'll be battling for Round Two soon.
    Um... Its a bracket tourney, meaning I'm not going on...
    What if I told you that 2+2=10?

  9. #1534
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    I meant for our second battle, I should edit both my posts.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  10. #1535
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Abu Dhabi , UAE
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Wow congrats cosmic
    I wish to see a winner of this year from our clan
    It is a pity that Justin and cosmic clashed at the beginning
    But I wish you. The best cosmic keep winning and never hold back ;D
    Follow TSS: https://twitter.com/#!/TeamSeaSoul

    My Business Card x3


    Previously 'Chelsea Star' and you may still call me by that name ^_^

  11. #1536
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Thanks! I plan on using my tried and true rain team on our second round. Apparently my sun team needs improvement, and I got lucky with my Porygon-Z sweep in the end.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  12. #1537
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Salvage Springs, Telmani
    Posts
    974

    Default

    That banner Novan....Is awesome. In fact, I need to get to work on my Fragmentation Banners. I learned how to do them, I just haven't practiced much yet. I should do that now. Any tips?

    (Yes, the great artist Brutaka is asking for tips. lol. But my specialty is Spriting, not Banner work. Im relatively new to that trade.)
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~



  13. #1538
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Well, it seems I'm moving to round two in the tournament, due to unforseen circumstances. Wish me luck for the rest of the tourney!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  14. #1539
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    What ?? What were the circumstances??
    Last edited by D-BRAY; 12th June 2012 at 11:09 PM.


  15. #1540
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    It's between himself and me. If you wish to know, ask him.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  16. #1541
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    yeah i think i already know.. dissapointing.


  17. #1542
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On the Threshold of a Dream
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Its been a long time. Really, it has. I found it fitting to start a totally relevant post with a quote from Portal 2, which is completely irrelevant. But the fact is, it has been a long time. I joined serebii over a year ago, looking for friends to fill the gap I was missing in my everyday life. You see, I wasn't very good at making friends. I personally contribute a lot of that to being shy, and never being able to get a good start. Anyway, I was in the middle of my white game, mistralton city I think it was, and I wanted to see how good my team was. I scrolled down to the in-game rmt, and posted it. My thread was closed for not following the rules of needing to be posted after beating the E4. I worked extra hard to beat the E4, and when I did, I posted my team again. A guy with the username of something similar to SazandorraMaster rated my team, and at the time I thought nothing of it. I just read over the post, and where he told me to improve. Later, when I checked the thread again, I saw he had a userbar, saying TSS. I decided to figure out what a clan was, and check out this "Team SeaSoul." Going into TSS thread, I saw the link to the xat, so I tried going to the chatting site. It was populated by 2 people, who I happened to become good friends with. Now, I was a noob at the time, and I had no idea what the xat was. The owner of the chat, as I now realize he was owner (clueless at the time) made me a mod, to ban another guy who had come on. I didn't know how to ban him, and so then I ended up getting banned. Both of us were accused as trolls. Confused, I stayed on. I just watched as the two people chatted away, talking about how they were surprised I was still on. I won't bother you with the details, but in retrospect, I admit. I acted like a troll. But I made my biggest mistake when I got onto the owner, yelling at him, telling him I would tell ChelseaStar. A minute later, I realize the other guy was ChelseaStar. The owner at the time was named Giggitty (sorry I spelled it wrong), and I became good friends with both Gig and Chels. Gig introduced me to competitive battling, yet I was hesitant to join tss because I only had 1 lvl 100. Khy ended up convincing me to join. After that, I got PO, learned how to battle competitively, and even got 2 badges from the OSL.

    Around October of 2011, I decided it was time for me to move on from TSS and create my own clan. Very few people knew about it, and those who did told me I shouldn't attempt it. Everybody but one, at least. Chels was with me the whole way. Anyway, apparently, I just wasn't supposed to create my own clan. Twi wanted to own tss no longer, and Kai only would restart it if everybody promised to help out. Naturally, I had to do something. TSS was like my parents. You can move away from your parents, but if they get deathly ill, and you can help them, most people would do it (I hope). Anyway, I was one of those "most people." The only problem was that I couldn't think of how to help. Then, one day, Kai pmed me a very odd question. "Can you tell your friends no?" My answer was yes. If they can't respect a simple wish like that, they most likely aren't really my friends. That was the answer that got me to be the co-leader. But then Chels came back to take over tss along with Ginji and one other person who was to be decided upon. I volunteered to be that one person, and you all voted me in. I felt honored, and obliged to do all I could to help this clan prosper. In fact I promised Khy, that's what I would do, when he figured out a couple months ago that I was originally planning a new clan before I became co-owner. I would do everything in my power to keep TSS from falling. Now we are at present day.

    Most people don't like the way I am managing the xat. I am too strict. The think is, if everybody followed the rules, I wouldn't have to be strict at all. They are there for a reason. To keep everybody happy. When rules are broken, at least one person is unhappy with the outcome. This has caused most of the people who left recently, to leave. Because the chat is disfunctional, and people are getting away with breaking rules that would get a perma-ban without question here on serebii. I tried fixing it by resetting the chat and choosing new mods and owners who would make things better. But as soon as an owner unbans a guy who has posted **** twice, giving him not even 30 seconds of being banned, I know something is wrong. When people aren't arguing on the chat, but are instead ignoring each other, I know something's wrong. I'd much prefer arguing than giving the silent treatment. When you're arguing, you're talking it out. When you're giving the silent treatment, nothing is being fixed. It's when the arguing becomes the act of throwing around hurtful words that I start getting a problem with it. You all obviously want or need a different person. I see 3 possiblities happening. A) I'm not working and somebody else would be better in my place with this group of people. B) You all are impossible, and will never learn to be nice to everybody. C) Most of you hate me and are purposefully trying to make my life miserable. This is my last attempt to help this clan. Don't think this is my only reason though. My mom has also set a limit to the time I can be on the computer a day. 2 hours. I could easily spend more time on the chat than that, yet I have other games I like to play as well. This will help me keep my life from being so stretched.

    The last thing is that I will also be leaving serebii for a month. I don't want people pointlessly coming to me and telling me that I shouldn't do this. Most people that would say they want me back would most likely be lying, just to make me feel better. The fact is, when you're without true friends who will listen to anything you want to talk about (within reason), you learn to observe how humans act. And I know that if you really respected me, then you would have gone directly up to me and told me all the problems you had with me. The worst part is that most people probably won't take time to read this post upon seeing it for the first time. But I don't care. They can do what they want, and I'll do what I want. I will not be turned into somebody I'm not.

    Somebody told me to keep this post mild. But I don't want to lie to you all, even through omission. I'm just giving you the cold, hard facts. I also have my idea of who should become the new leader to take my spot and take over the chat. But in my opinion, I find it would be a bit cliché or ironic to resign in the hopes of making things better, and just put my own person back up there. I will let you as a clan decide how to overcome this obstacle. So long TSS. I'm sure I forgot to add a lot of stuff I meant to mention in this post, which is undoubtedly the longest one I've ever made, save for the one I had at the beginning of this thread. I wish for the best for all of you, and maybe someday we will meet again.
    Last edited by TheJustinian; 12th June 2012 at 11:42 PM.
    What if I told you that 2+2=10?

  18. #1543
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Good bye justin sad to see you go


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  19. #1544
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Sad to see you go justin, Though as i said.. you shouldnt be going but in the end itys your decision.


  20. #1545
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinpg View Post
    Its been a long time. Really, it has. I found it fitting to start a totally relevant post with a quote from Portal 2, which is completely irrelevant. But the fact is, it has been a long time. I joined serebii over a year ago, looking for friends to fill the gap I was missing in my everyday life. You see, I wasn't very good at making friends. I personally contribute a lot of that to being shy, and never being able to get a good start. Anyway, I was in the middle of my white game, mistralton city I think it was, and I wanted to see how good my team was. I scrolled down to the in-game rmt, and posted it. My thread was closed for not following the rules of needing to be posted after beating the E4. I worked extra hard to beat the E4, and when I did, I posted my team again. A guy with the username of something similar to SazandorraMaster rated my team, and at the time I thought nothing of it. I just read over the post, and where he told me to improve. Later, when I checked the thread again, I saw he had a userbar, saying TSS. I decided to figure out what a clan was, and check out this "Team SeaSoul." Going into TSS thread, I saw the link to the xat, so I tried going to the chatting site. It was populated by 2 people, who I happened to become good friends with. Now, I was a noob at the time, and I had no idea what the xat was. The owner of the chat, as I now realize he was owner (clueless at the time) made me a mod, to ban another guy who had come on. I didn't know how to ban him, and so then I ended up getting banned. Both of us were accused as trolls. Confused, I stayed on. I just watched as the two people chatted away, talking about how they were surprised I was still on. I won't bother you with the details, but in retrospect, I admit. I acted like a troll. But I made my biggest mistake when I got onto the owner, yelling at him, telling him I would tell ChelseaStar. A minute later, I realize the other guy was ChelseaStar. The owner at the time was named Giggitty (sorry I spelled it wrong), and I became good friends with both Gig and Chels. Gig introduced me to competitive battling, yet I was hesitant to join tss because I only had 1 lvl 100. Khy ended up convincing me to join. After that, I got PO, learned how to battle competitively, and even got 2 badges from the OSL.

    Around October of 2011, I decided it was time for me to move on from TSS and create my own clan. Very few people knew about it, and those who did told me I shouldn't attempt it. Everybody but one, at least. Chels was with me the whole way. Anyway, apparently, I just wasn't supposed to create my own clan. Twi wanted to own tss no longer, and Kai only would restart it if everybody promised to help out. Naturally, I had to do something. TSS was like my parents. You can move away from your parents, but if they get deathly ill, and you can help them, most people would do it (I hope). Anyway, I was one of those "most people." The only problem was that I couldn't think of how to help. Then, one day, Kai pmed me a very odd question. "Can you tell your friends no?" My answer was yes. If they can't respect a simple wish like that, they most likely aren't really my friends. That was the answer that got me to be the co-leader. But then Chels came back to take over tss along with Ginji and one other person who was to be decided upon. I volunteered to be that one person, and you all voted me in. I felt honored, and obliged to do all I could to help this clan prosper. In fact I promised Khy, that's what I would do, when he figured out a couple months ago that I was originally planning a new clan before I became co-owner. I would do everything in my power to keep TSS from falling. Now we are at present day.

    Most people don't like the way I am managing the xat. I am too strict. The think is, if everybody followed the rules, I wouldn't have to be strict at all. They are there for a reason. To keep everybody happy. When rules are broken, at least one person is unhappy with the outcome. This has caused most of the people who left recently, to leave. Because the chat is disfunctional, and people are getting away with breaking rules that would get a perma-ban without question here on serebii. I tried fixing it by resetting the chat and choosing new mods and owners who would make things better. But as soon as an owner unbans a guy who has posted **** twice, giving him not even 30 seconds of being banned, I know something is wrong. When people aren't arguing on the chat, but are instead ignoring each other, I know something's wrong. I'd much prefer arguing than giving the silent treatment. When you're arguing, you're talking it out. When you're giving the silent treatment, nothing is being fixed. It's when the arguing becomes the act of throwing around hurtful words that I start getting a problem with it. You all obviously want or need a different person. I see 3 possiblities happening. A) I'm not working and somebody else would be better in my place with this group of people. B) You all are impossible, and will never learn to be nice to everybody. C) Most of you hate me and are purposefully trying to make my life miserable. This is my last attempt to help this clan. Don't think this is my only reason though. My mom has also set a limit to the time I can be on the computer a day. 2 hours. I could easily spend more time on the chat than that, yet I have other games I like to play as well. This will help me keep my life from being so stretched.

    The last thing is that I will also be leaving serebii for a month. I don't want people pointlessly coming to me and telling me that I shouldn't do this. Most people that would say they want me back would most likely be lying, just to make me feel better. The fact is, when you're without true friends who will listen to anything you want to talk about (within reason), you learn to observe how humans act. And I know that if you really respected me, then you would have gone directly up to me and told me all the problems you had with me. The worst part is that most people probably won't take time to read this post upon seeing it for the first time. But I don't care. They can do what they want, and I'll do what I want. I will not be turned into somebody I'm not.

    Somebody told me to keep this post mild. But I don't want to lie to you all, even through omission. I'm just giving you the cold, hard facts. I also have my idea of who should become the new leader to take my spot and take over the chat. But in my opinion, I find it would be a bit cliché or ironic to resign in the hopes of making things better, and just put my own person back up there. I will let you as a clan decide how to overcome this obstacle. So long TSS. I'm sure I forgot to add a lot of stuff I meant to mention in this post, which is undoubtedly the longest one I've ever made, save for the one I had at the beginning of this thread. I wish for the best for all of you, and maybe someday we will meet again.
    Justin I'm sorry for anything anyone's done to you in this clan, and this is the first time in a while I've seriously felt bad about someone leaving. But as you said, it won't do anything to try and stop you so I can only wish you the best and hope that you are successful. Good luck in everything you do and I hope I cross your path again
    ~SK
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 12th June 2012 at 11:59 PM.

  21. #1546
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Good god almighty, what the hell has been going on. I'm away for one day....

    I'd like to say godspeed to Justin. He's been with TSS, like me, since it's first resurrection after the original fell. He's made huge contributions to the clan, such as taking on leadership, modding, and various other things in the second one. Thanks for all your support, Justin.

  22. #1547
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinpg View Post
    <shortened>
    Um.... this post really left me speechless. When I saw the length of this post, I had a sinking feeling that you would be leaving Justin, and when it went to the backstory of how you came here, it sank even further. by the end I knew what you would say, but I still feel awful, for two reasons.

    1. That we've been (as a clan) so hard to manage. Many people say to me how strict they think you are (not naming anyone) and I tell them that I agree you are strict but I've always felt that you just came off as strict and it was really just that we don't obey the rules enough, and for that I feel bad.

    2. That it's gone far enough to play a roll in you leaving. It saddens me to see someone who I looked up to when I first joined this clan leave, and it's even worse that we played a roll in you're leaving.

    So I guess this is good-bye, and I hope to see you come back here someday, hopefully sooner rather than later.
    C+ Grade PASBL Ref



    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

  23. #1548
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinpg View Post
    Its been a long time. Really, it has. I found it fitting to start a totally relevant post with a quote from Portal 2, which is completely irrelevant. But the fact is, it has been a long time. I joined serebii over a year ago, looking for friends to fill the gap I was missing in my everyday life. You see, I wasn't very good at making friends. I personally contribute a lot of that to being shy, and never being able to get a good start. Anyway, I was in the middle of my white game, mistralton city I think it was, and I wanted to see how good my team was. I scrolled down to the in-game rmt, and posted it. My thread was closed for not following the rules of needing to be posted after beating the E4. I worked extra hard to beat the E4, and when I did, I posted my team again. A guy with the username of something similar to SazandorraMaster rated my team, and at the time I thought nothing of it. I just read over the post, and where he told me to improve. Later, when I checked the thread again, I saw he had a userbar, saying TSS. I decided to figure out what a clan was, and check out this "Team SeaSoul." Going into TSS thread, I saw the link to the xat, so I tried going to the chatting site. It was populated by 2 people, who I happened to become good friends with. Now, I was a noob at the time, and I had no idea what the xat was. The owner of the chat, as I now realize he was owner (clueless at the time) made me a mod, to ban another guy who had come on. I didn't know how to ban him, and so then I ended up getting banned. Both of us were accused as trolls. Confused, I stayed on. I just watched as the two people chatted away, talking about how they were surprised I was still on. I won't bother you with the details, but in retrospect, I admit. I acted like a troll. But I made my biggest mistake when I got onto the owner, yelling at him, telling him I would tell ChelseaStar. A minute later, I realize the other guy was ChelseaStar. The owner at the time was named Giggitty (sorry I spelled it wrong), and I became good friends with both Gig and Chels. Gig introduced me to competitive battling, yet I was hesitant to join tss because I only had 1 lvl 100. Khy ended up convincing me to join. After that, I got PO, learned how to battle competitively, and even got 2 badges from the OSL.

    Around October of 2011, I decided it was time for me to move on from TSS and create my own clan. Very few people knew about it, and those who did told me I shouldn't attempt it. Everybody but one, at least. Chels was with me the whole way. Anyway, apparently, I just wasn't supposed to create my own clan. Twi wanted to own tss no longer, and Kai only would restart it if everybody promised to help out. Naturally, I had to do something. TSS was like my parents. You can move away from your parents, but if they get deathly ill, and you can help them, most people would do it (I hope). Anyway, I was one of those "most people." The only problem was that I couldn't think of how to help. Then, one day, Kai pmed me a very odd question. "Can you tell your friends no?" My answer was yes. If they can't respect a simple wish like that, they most likely aren't really my friends. That was the answer that got me to be the co-leader. But then Chels came back to take over tss along with Ginji and one other person who was to be decided upon. I volunteered to be that one person, and you all voted me in. I felt honored, and obliged to do all I could to help this clan prosper. In fact I promised Khy, that's what I would do, when he figured out a couple months ago that I was originally planning a new clan before I became co-owner. I would do everything in my power to keep TSS from falling. Now we are at present day.

    Most people don't like the way I am managing the xat. I am too strict. The think is, if everybody followed the rules, I wouldn't have to be strict at all. They are there for a reason. To keep everybody happy. When rules are broken, at least one person is unhappy with the outcome. This has caused most of the people who left recently, to leave. Because the chat is disfunctional, and people are getting away with breaking rules that would get a perma-ban without question here on serebii. I tried fixing it by resetting the chat and choosing new mods and owners who would make things better. But as soon as an owner unbans a guy who has posted **** twice, giving him not even 30 seconds of being banned, I know something is wrong. When people aren't arguing on the chat, but are instead ignoring each other, I know something's wrong. I'd much prefer arguing than giving the silent treatment. When you're arguing, you're talking it out. When you're giving the silent treatment, nothing is being fixed. It's when the arguing becomes the act of throwing around hurtful words that I start getting a problem with it. You all obviously want or need a different person. I see 3 possiblities happening. A) I'm not working and somebody else would be better in my place with this group of people. B) You all are impossible, and will never learn to be nice to everybody. C) Most of you hate me and are purposefully trying to make my life miserable. This is my last attempt to help this clan. Don't think this is my only reason though. My mom has also set a limit to the time I can be on the computer a day. 2 hours. I could easily spend more time on the chat than that, yet I have other games I like to play as well. This will help me keep my life from being so stretched.

    The last thing is that I will also be leaving serebii for a month. I don't want people pointlessly coming to me and telling me that I shouldn't do this. Most people that would say they want me back would most likely be lying, just to make me feel better. The fact is, when you're without true friends who will listen to anything you want to talk about (within reason), you learn to observe how humans act. And I know that if you really respected me, then you would have gone directly up to me and told me all the problems you had with me. The worst part is that most people probably won't take time to read this post upon seeing it for the first time. But I don't care. They can do what they want, and I'll do what I want. I will not be turned into somebody I'm not.

    Somebody told me to keep this post mild. But I don't want to lie to you all, even through omission. I'm just giving you the cold, hard facts. I also have my idea of who should become the new leader to take my spot and take over the chat. But in my opinion, I find it would be a bit cliché or ironic to resign in the hopes of making things better, and just put my own person back up there. I will let you as a clan decide how to overcome this obstacle. So long TSS. I'm sure I forgot to add a lot of stuff I meant to mention in this post, which is undoubtedly the longest one I've ever made, save for the one I had at the beginning of this thread. I wish for the best for all of you, and maybe someday we will meet again.
    bye..............
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

  24. #1549
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    As of now i am doing the jobs for the time being this may change im gogin through makign sure active and people whom have stayed in tss are rewarded for their efforts with jobs based on their skills if you ask to have a job you most likly will not get it because your too busy focusing on trying to get it when im trying to figure out who i want if your pestering me i may become annoyed and not give it to you
    -elite


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  25. #1550
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi! Anyone with Wi-Fi Should get the US Victini Gift! I already did.

Page 62 of 161 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •