Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sonic's Club of the Generations

Post Sonic's Club of the Generations

This club has been passed from Din to EXP:282 to mega munchlax to Nightfall 715. I want this club to last for generations to come. Therefore, I will do my best as leader of this club to keep that dream alive.

Welcome to SCotG! This club is for those of you who, deep down to the bottom of your heart, are true-blue Sonic fans!

Rules:
    All SPPf rules apply.
    No Spamming.
    No Swearing.
    Please, no Prejudice. We are a Club, and Club Members come together because of the common interests that they share. This means "This person is lame because he/she..." is not allowed.
    Although this is a Sonic Club, anyone from the Games/T.V. Shows/Anime/Comics can be discussed.
    Have fun! We are here because we want to enjoy being fans!

Here's how to join:
    Favorite Sonic Character:
    Favorite Sonic Game:
    Sonic Fan Since: (enter year)
    What I can do to help/improve the Club: (optional, but I'd like suggestions, please)

Once you're done, say hi to Chao!

Chao Chao Chao! (All pics are owned by SEGA and our members. Check out our member artwork and club activities in the 4th and 5th posts. I'd like some ideas for Club activies if you have any, please!)

MEMBERS:
    Leader: SoMaPoKiTo
    Co-Leader: Ice Blue Dragon
    KingMinun
    Game Reporter/Hand-Drawing: ArtCelJirArcRes
    Former Leader/Userbars: Nightfall_
    Userbars: Chuck$$$
    Hand-Drawing: Keyo61491
    Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
    Drawing: DarkSnivy
    Drawing/ASI: ace_45
    *Comboman77
    Sonicfan9988
    Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Last edited by SoMaPoKiTo; 20th June 2012 at 2:14 AM.

Thanks Astral Shadow for the amazing Gogoat Gadget banner! | http://xat.com/Sonikku | I have claimed Herdier!

3DS FC: 0259-0519-9420 | IGN: Derek (X)/Caitlyn (Y) | TSV: 3617 (X)/3629 (Y)
    Ice FS w/ Spheal, Bergmite, & Cloyster

Well good luck somer ( a bump for ma bro)

Favorite Sonic Character: Silver
    Favorite Sonic Game: Colors
    Sonic Fan Since: (enter year) 2004
    What I can do to help/improve the Club: (optional, but I'd like suggestions, please) Add more art

Once you're done, say hi to Chao! Chao!

Spoiler:- Clan:

Credit: Magikarprules for the banner, Devant User bar shop for the user bar.

Check out our awesome member artwork!

ace_45:
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ee-d4o5qy1.jpg
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ee-d4ow6u8.jpg
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ee-d4qf77f.jpg

DarkSnivy:
        Spoiler:- God, the Awesome Pics:

*more artwork to come*
    Last edited by SoMaPoKiTo; 22nd May 2012 at 4:46 AM.

Thanks Astral Shadow for the amazing Gogoat Gadget banner! | http://xat.com/Sonikku | I have claimed Herdier!

Discussion Question #1: What in any Sonic game was difficult to you, or what did you do in any Sonic game that was silly?

Xat Page: http://xat.com/Sonikku

*more activities to come*
    Last edited by SoMaPoKiTo; 18th February 2012 at 5:19 PM.

Favorite Sonic Character: Miles "Tails" Prower
    Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    Sonic Fan Since: 1994 (Since I was born)

Awesome, another thread for Sonic lovers!!! Although, I love Tails, Vector and Amy more.....but still.
    Hi Chao!
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Welcome to the clan that is Way Past Cool! *thumbs up*

BTW we're in the same boat since I've also been a Sonic fan since 1994 (when I was born)!

Character: Shadow
    Game: Unleashed
    Fan Since: 8000 BC
    Help Club: Post Sonic Game Info

Shadow is extremely epic!
    Last edited by ArtCelJirArcRes; 22nd January 2012 at 2:44 AM.

Welcome! (Looks like someone's been using Time Stones Chaos Control. :P)

Alright, thanks! Any and all Sonic game info is appreciated! Also, tell me if you like your job title.

BTW, you should meet Slade (Salad). He's also an avid Shadow fan. He's even made a couple of Shadow banners. (Wait, that gives me an idea...)
    Last edited by SoMaPoKiTo; 22nd January 2012 at 6:44 AM.

Favorite Sonic Character: Shade the Echinda
    Favorite Sonic Game: SONIC 3 AND KNUCKLES, WHY ARE YE ASKING THAT OBVIOUS QUESTION?
    Sonic Fan Since: I've lost count
    What I can do to help/improve the Club: I got nothing.

Hi person who just stole revived my club! And made me famous by putting my name at the front of the page
    Last edited by Nightfall_; 22nd January 2012 at 6:03 PM.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Favorite Sonic Character:Metal Sonic
    Favorite Sonic Game: Colours
    Sonic Fan Since: I have no idea xD
    What I can do to help/improve the Club: Userbars
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

Welcome back, Nightfall! I'll do my best with it, anyways! (Well, for me, if Sonic CD & Sonic 3 & K could tie, they would.)

Also, welcome, Chuck$$$! Looks like we have ourselves an artist! Thanks!

Favorite Sonic Character: Shadow the Hedgehog
    Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle)/S3nK
    Sonic fan since: June 23, 1991
    I am an artist, and I so happen to have a specialty in drawing Sonic characters existing or fan, but I'm terrible with computer editing. If a hand drawing is needed I'm your guy, but that's as far as I can go
    PKMN HG FC:2279-6353-8463
    PKMN WHT FC:3654-4053-1864
    PKMN WHT 2 FC: 3311-3936-8560

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    Pass phrase: Piiiiiikafett!
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Welcome! (Make that a three-way tie with SCD, S3&K, and SA2B :3)
    Ah! A Sonic fan since the beginning!
    I don't mind hand drawing at all! If that's your specialty, then go for it!

I forgot-- I am also great at hand-drawing the characters (especially Sonic, Shadow, and Tails)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtCelJirArcRes View Post
    I forgot-- I am also great at hand-drawing the characters (especially Sonic, Shadow, and Tails)
    Alright, I added it. The more, the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by SoMaPoKiTo View Post
    Alright, I added it. The more, the merrier!
    oh god please not that line,
    Eggman: "You know what they say, the more the merrier!"

If you are challenging my gym, I'm best available from 7:30pm - 8:45pm on weekdays EST. Weekends are questionable.
    The Syringe Badge: Good news is, it actually DOES look like a syringe! Bad news, The running gag is now dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyo61491 View Post
    oh god please not that line,
    Eggman: "You know what they say, the more the merrier!"
    lol I couldn't think of anything else to say other than that I added hand-drawing for ArtCelJirArcRes.

Favorite Sonic Character: Shadow
    Favorite Sonic Game: SA2B/Sonic 06/Sonic Unleashed/Sonic Colors/Sonic Generations
    Sonic fan since:2000

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Favorite Sonic Character: Sonic The Hedgehog/Manic The Hedgehog
    Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations
    Sonic Fan Since: 2004
    Last edited by DarkSnivy; 25th March 2012 at 1:51 AM.

Welcome, deoxysxx and DarkSnivy!

Forgot about this. Shoot.

Anyway, I could Make personalized userbars for you guys for your favorite characters. Just give me a sprite and I'm set.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall715 View Post
    Forgot about this. Shoot.

Anyway, I could Make personalized userbars for you guys for your favorite characters. Just give me a sprite and I'm set.
    Awesome! I'm going to get one for you soon. Where would you prefer that I get mine from? Mystical Forest Zone (giving credit, ofc)? Also, can I use two or three sprites (I might be getting greedy here; please stop me if so :P)?

I just wish I could think of a Sonic-related activity we could do as a club. Perhaps something to do with Chao or maybe a hunt of some kind? (Though that might not be possible here at the forums...) Wait, what if we made a site exclusively for Sonic-related artwork, activities, etc.?

Alright, I've come up with a discussion question: What in any Sonic game was difficult to you, or what did you do in any Sonic game that was silly?
    You can find discussion questions in the activities post (Post #5).

I'll start off with something that has stumped nearly every person, young and old (for me, young), at some point in time: The Barrel Of Doom. When I first came upon this Weapon of Mass Trolling (around 2-4 years old), I did what most would do: jump to the top of the stage using the barrel. When that didn't work (and when I saw Tails jumping from underneath the barrel), I decided to time my jumps so that I could make the barrel drop further and further. As close as it came, it didn't work, leaving me stuck at this part for a good 7 or 8 or so years. Then one day, while playing Sonic Mega Collection, I decided to try out Sonic 3 again. I got to the barrel again and jumped a bit, but then I decided, out of nowhere, to
        Spoiler:- Dont Look Unless You Are Desparate/Already Figured It Out:

Also, I had an unorthodox way of attacking the final boss in Sonic 2 as a kid: attacking its "bum". That's right, I was kicking its a** in more ways than one. Really, the only reason I attacked it there was because that was the only way (that I found) that I could attack it and possibly not get killed. Every time I hit the front, I was killed (by what I later found to be the spike arms), but when I hit the rear, I had to angle the hit so that I would miss the fire from the jet pack. Unfortunately, I was only able to get some hits before I was burned in that matter, so I had to wait until SMC to go Debug Mode on it (which was when I realized that nonlethal front hits were possible). After figuring this out, I was finally able to beat it without any help otherwise. I was happy for this.
    Last edited by SoMaPoKiTo; 29th January 2012 at 4:02 AM.

ALL OF SKY CANON IN SONIC ADVANCE 2... especially the boss fight my god

I'm still stuck on Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed- I know how to beat it, but my Wii remote is shotty. And I don't get that you lose rings when you are Super Sonic. How and why?!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast