Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The SPPF New Zealand Club

Hybrid View

Default The SPPF New Zealand Club

[IMG][/IMG]
    Welcome to the SPPF New Zealand Club!

Kia Ora! And welcome to the New Zealand Club! For the New Zealand fans of Pokemon and the Pokemon fans of New Zealand! We are here representing the New Zealand community here on Serebii to discuss many different aspects of New Zealand related stuff. Feel free to discuss any thing Pokemon related or not, but whether you like it or not, here are the rules of this lovely establishment!

Spoiler:- Rules:

Simply fill out the Registration Form and either PM it to a Club Leader or Co-Leader(s) or post it on this thread. We welcome anyone! Kiwi's or not Come and join the fun!

HTML Code:
    [b]Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club![/b]
    [b]Username/Nicknames:[/b]
    [b]Rule of the Day:[/b] 
    [b]Mathmatical Answer:[/b]
    [b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
    Username/Nicknames: Any names you would like to be called.
    Rule of the Day: Simply, just click on the Site Forum Rules and Copy pasta the name of the rule that corresponds to the date. On the event it's past the 15th, just go back to the start and continue counting.
    Mathmatical Answer: The answer to the mathmatical question found in the Forum FAQ
    Anything Else?: Any other information you want us to know, otherwise leave blank

Treat this as my Sign up :D
    Username/Nicknames: Novan_Hero - Call me Anything, but most people just call me Novan.
    Rule of the Day: 10. Don't make/use multiple accounts. (This rule would also be used if Today was the 25th)
    Mathmatical Answer: 1552.2 (1dp)
    Anything Else?: I wasn't actually born in New Zealand, but I treat it as my home and because people still hear my American Accent even though I've been here for almost 6 years XD and don't ask me to make you anything, because my GIMP doesn't work because of Malware.

• Novan_Hero [Leader - Head Honcho!]
    • PopPrincess_Lyra [Leader]
    • Badwolf Churchill [Leader]
    • EeveeSkitty
    • Nature Girl <= Badwolf Churchill's sister :o
    • EternalSword7
    • Dragon user X
    • Shigs
    • kjt
    • ConeOfSHAME

Here is some art to show your support for this lovely little club :D remember, to just copy the link in the HTML, because it will include hyperlinking the Userbar to this thread!

Userbars: Made by Novan_Hero [Credit not needed, but appreciated]
        Spoiler:- Userbars:

Thanks for reading my insanely complex introduction!
    Thanks to PPL and Churchill for helping me start this, with further credit to PPL for the awesome Headers!
    And thanks to Sweet May who Approved this!
    Last edited by Novan_Hero; 8th July 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Yay I'm on my computer~

Username/Nicknames: PPL
    Rule of the Day: 10. Don't make/use multiple accounts. (I'm not sure what this is about...)
    Mathmatical Answer: Uhm.. I'm bad at Maths ._.;;
    Anything Else?: I don't know what the 3rd/4th questions were... XD nya~

hahaha you're the only other person who can fill the form out wrong and still get in :P but I'll explain it haha
    Rule of the Day: Pretty much, you just Copy Pasta the heading of the rules that corresponds to Todays Date EG
    [Rule] - [Date]
    1. - 1st/16th/31st
    2. - 2nd/17th
    3. - 3rd/18th
    4. - 4th/19th
    5. - 5th/20th
    6. - 6th/21st
    7. - 7th/22nd
    8. - 8th/23rd
    9. - 9th/24th
    10. - 10th/25th
    11. - 11th/26th
    12. - 12th/27th
    13. - 13th/28th
    14. - 14th/29th
    15. - 15th/30th

For example, if today was the 24th, then the rule of the day would be Rule 9. etc, etc.

Mathmatical Question:
    Just answer the question 'sarcastically' asked by shadowfaith on the Club Forum FAQ thread. otherwise, just copy pasta my answer that I put in my rego form .

Btw, just a warning - once we get a decent amount of members, I'm gonna be starting a Slang Dictionary, sooooo... if you have access to Google Docs then please PM me if you would like to help contribute to the dictionary. but until I say that you may PM me, otherwise I might just ignore you :3
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

I never figured this idea would become reality... Hopefully it does okay.

Username/Nicknames: BadWolf/Churchill, and closer friends often call me Churchy.
    Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
    Mathmatical Answer: 1,552.2
    Anything Else?: Umm, I'm a Kiwi born and raised. That should be about it.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Novan_Hero said it was okay if I joined, soo...

Username/Nicknames: EternalSword7, ES7, Swordy,
    Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes (I'm in GMT -6, so the NZ time zone is 18 hours ahead of me. It's the 16th here)
    Mathmatical Answer: potato 1,552.2
    Anything Else?: I share a 4th gen trade shop with two of my trusted friends, I make a lot of Pushmo/Pullblox puzzles from Pokémon sprites and post them on my deviantart account - which also has my drawings, too. I'm a Brony. (My favorite pony is Fluttershy, btw) And I'm in the slow process of moving to NZ. I don't know too much about it; just a little. I'm hoping to learn a few things.

Username/Nicknames: EeveeSkitty (SunshineCat in some other places)
    Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
    Mathmatical Answer: Urgh. Isn't it enough we do maths in school? xD
    Anything Else?: I was born in Australia (I can hear the shouts of traitor right now), but I've spent most of my live, including my childhood in New Zealand and consider it my home.

***GASP***
    AUSTRALIAN.....

hahahahaha All goods, you will be converted and made to forget your Australian Heritage Lol jk.

Churchy and EeveeSkitty: ACCEPTED

and btw, I'm Asian, SO I LOVE MATH :3 hahahaha btw, we should have our first Discussion, so my Question is:
    How are you guys Dealing with the Marmite Shortage?
    I don't eat Marmite at all, but A lot of people do so what's your view on this and if you do love Marmite from the bottom of your Heart, then how are you Coping with it?

Username/Nicknames:
    Nature Girl, but some people like to call me Angie.
    Mathmatical Answer: 1,552.2
    Anything Else?: Um, I've been living in the same spot in NZ for my whole life, I'm also BadWolf Churchill's sister. That is all I can think of :P

Nature Girl & EternalSword7: ACCEPTED! And welcome to the club! And oooooohhh Churchy's sissy :3 hahahaha we hope you enjoy the club and don't hesitate to ask me or any of the co-leaders, any questions.

Now, about that Marmite... I've never even seen the stuff before. Is it good?

I'm Asian as well! And as for Marmite...I don't eat it often. When I do, I have it on toast, but I only have small amounts. Too strong for me to spread on as generously as I spread say, peanut butter.

I LOVE PB&J :3 idk if that's an American Stereotype, but if it is then lololololol. anyway, what does Marmite taste like? how would you describe the taste? because if it's anything like the lunch my primary school gave to people who didn't have lunch, then I don't understand how people can eat it >.< otherwise yah...

I love Marmite; it's one of my favourite spreads. I haven't been eating it as often as I used to and we still have a whole jar left. So hopefully that will last until they start making it again.

Tisk, tisk. How can a New Zealander not like Marmite? Easily my favourite toast spread, but I prefer PB&J on sandwiches. Shortage would bother me a lot more if it wasn't coming back, but it certainly can't be replaced with Vegemite.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

How can you? I first tasted that thing when i was in hospital..thinking it was nutella.. spread it all over my cookies ._.;
    I don't like PB and J aswell for that matter xD nya~

Spoiler:- the text:
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 17th April 2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: LOL i put f.ag instead of flag XD

Speaking of peanut butter, I could go for some...

Anyways, the Marmite shortage doesn't affect me.

lolololololol, but really I have no idea what it tastes and if it tastes anything close to vegemite, I'll hate it hahahaha. But, yah looks like the current people in this group aren't too impacted by the shortage :P Thanks PPL for the Headers and now I'll order us a banner so with that in mind, let's get this other discussion going!

What do you think is the most "New Zealand" Pokemon?
    IMHO The closest thing to a New Zealand Pokemon was that Kiwi Gif in the Userbars that was from a Doduo. so yah, we really need a Mascot that's not Pikachu XD.

This may be a dumb suggestion, but I heard a lot of good art comes out of NZ. So what about Smeargle?

Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    hmmmmm PPL, Doesn't meowth_city do DW art Fusions? if she does, then shouldn't we be able to ask her to just chop down Doduo to look like a Kiwi? and yah, Mareep and maybe Noctowl in the Background sound awesome! so yah, let's vote on the current selection:

Mareep - 1
    Flaaffy - 0
    Noctowl - 1
    Hoothoot - 0

Now here are my suggestions for PPL's 'fern like' pokemon:
    -Treecko Family
    -Ivysaur or Venusaur
    -Hoppip (fits quite nicely, since it drifts as well)

so yah, vote one those too if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    This may be a dumb suggestion, but I heard a lot of good art comes out of NZ. So what about Smeargle?
    <_< You either forgot it or ignored it. Either way, I'm hurt.

lolololololol, but really I have no idea what it tastes and if it tastes anything close to vegemite, I'll hate it hahahaha. But, yah looks like the current people in this group aren't too impacted by the shortage :P Thanks PPL for the Headers and now I'll order us a banner so with that in mind, let's get this other discussion going!

What do you think is the most "New Zealand" Pokemon?
    IMHO The closest thing to a New Zealand Pokemon was that Kiwi Gif in the Userbars that was from a Doduo. so yah, we really need a Mascot that's not Pikachu XD.

I adooooore Hoppip! Especially I RE one
    Mareep/Flaffy aren't bad either

DW fusions? No, that was draya the dark master. Meowth_city does sprites and graphics. I can easily do fusions for DW if ya wanted. I don''t have much expirience but I'll try, nya~

The only Pokemon that I can think of are Mareep and Flaffy because of the amount of sheep we have here, also Noctowl or Hoothoot because of our native morepork owls.

hmmmmm PPL, Doesn't meowth_city do DW art Fusions? if she does, then shouldn't we be able to ask her to just chop down Doduo to look like a Kiwi? and yah, Mareep and maybe Noctowl in the Background sound awesome! so yah, let's vote on the current selection:

Mareep - 1
    Flaaffy - 0
    Noctowl - 1
    Hoothoot - 0

Now here are my suggestions for PPL's 'fern like' pokemon:
    -Treecko Family
    -Ivysaur or Venusaur
    -Hoppip (fits quite nicely, since it drifts as well)

so yah, vote one those too if you want

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast