Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The SPPF New Zealand Club

Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    hmmmmm PPL, Doesn't meowth_city do DW art Fusions? if she does, then shouldn't we be able to ask her to just chop down Doduo to look like a Kiwi? and yah, Mareep and maybe Noctowl in the Background sound awesome! so yah, let's vote on the current selection:

Mareep - 1
    Flaaffy - 0
    Noctowl - 1
    Hoothoot - 0

Now here are my suggestions for PPL's 'fern like' pokemon:
    -Treecko Family
    -Ivysaur or Venusaur
    -Hoppip (fits quite nicely, since it drifts as well)

so yah, vote one those too if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    This may be a dumb suggestion, but I heard a lot of good art comes out of NZ. So what about Smeargle?
    <_< You either forgot it or ignored it. Either way, I'm hurt.

Oh I'm sorry dude, it seems like I double posted the same thing >.< so I didn't even see your suggestion so sorry man, feel free to add that to the list >.<
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
    Username/Nicknames: Dragon user X, but I tend to go by Misheard Whisper these days.
    Rule of the Day: 9. Don't minimod. This means posting simply to say something along the lines of "This should be closed." or "UserA, you spammed."
    Mathematical Answer: 1552.23967 (took me ages to find that question ugh)
    Anything Else?: Born and bred Kiwi here. Born in Hamilton, lived in Blenheim for a couple of years and back in Hamilton since. I'm kind of an atypical Kiwi, though. Not a rugby/cricket fan at all, and I'm not a fan of the beach or fish and chips. Ah well.

Champion Game
    Latest: Chapter Thirty-Five - Invidia et Ira
    Next: Chapter Thirty-Six: Can We Please Focus?
    Something's Got To Give (4)
    When the Sleeper Stirs (1) [FFTA2]

Welcome Dragon user x. I'm a bit of an atypical Kiwi like that too, though I do like fish and chips.

Also, it's ANZAC day today, so spare a thought for those brave soldiers that have died for our country.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf Churchill View Post
    Also, it's ANZAC day today, so spare a thought for those brave soldiers that have died for our country.
    We have one of those days, too. We call it Memorial Day.
    *pays respects to the fallen*

It's the Australia New Zealand Army Corps. My school had a very nice memorial service for it yesterday (since today is a public holiday). I read a speech talking about the history of the holiday and how the campaign at Gallipoli went down. It was . . . interesting.

Champion Game

Yah DUX welcome to the club and yah. I hope you have an awesome ANZAC day today, because I helped when I performed in a Musical Concert. Playing jazz is so fun :3.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Username/Nicknames:
    Shigs
    Rule of the Day: 10. Don't make/use multiple accounts. (it's just barely the 25th still)
    Mathmatical Answer: I don't need to do maths I'm South Auckland born and bred :P
    Anything Else?: Mangere Mountain is very beautiful, if you don't agree you have a heart of stone

Welcome Shigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon user X View Post
    It's the Australia New Zealand Army Corps. My school had a very nice memorial service for it yesterday (since today is a public holiday). I read a speech talking about the history of the holiday and how the campaign at Gallipoli went down. It was . . . interesting.
    Would that make you a head prefect by any chance? I remember the head prefects read speeches like that at our memorial assembly.

Would that make you a head prefect by any chance? I remember the head prefects read speeches like that at our memorial assembly.
    Nope. Head prefect read the opening of the assembly and introduced our guest speaker; one deputy head prefect read the Ode, and the other read In Flanders Field. I'm just a regular prefect. My History teacher asked me to do the reading because I'm (supposedly) good at that sort of thing.

Champion Game

Welcome Shigs.
    Why thank you. I might've totally missed this welcome nestled quietly above your quote. But it's soooooooooo not my fault D:

In response to peoples mascot Pokemon discussion, it does appear as if Doduo is indeed based partly off a Kiwi, perhaps, and one could even argue of a Moa resemblance due to it being a large running bird with no wings. But who knows. Maybe Torterra? On the bulba site it suggests similarities in name to Tuatara and Totara

OMG Completely forgot to post here >.< SORRY!!!!! and yah, Welcom Shigs! will add you to the Member list ASAP

Thanks Novan ^^ It seems a lot of people have forgot though :P I did until just now

I'm just a procrastinator.

Isn't there anyhing to talk about? If this a Pokémon fan club for people associated with NZ, then let's talk about Pokémon.

Hey, you. Next poster. Think of a topic.

I'm gonna go with a big negatory on that one. (for obvious reasons) I wish I could go. all those 3DS streetpasses...

Username/Nicknames:Kjt (if you're wondering, it's just my initials)
    Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
    Mathmatical Answer:[insert sarcastic answer here]
    Anything Else?:No. Nope. Nay. Nuh uh. いいえ. But I guess if I were to say something it'd be no

Wondering, for all of you who are still in school, what do you think about NCEA? I don't really like it that much.
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Welcome, kjt. I found NCEA okay. It was a bit strange compared to simple percentages at uni, but it was easy enough :P

As for Amrageddon, I could possibly consider thinking about going...

NCEA? Hm. I failed some lol. I sat in English exam for about 4 hrs...wasted my time and failed.

Arma-Expo or Doijun Overload. I still need to get me a costume, nya~

I went to the inaugural Hamilton Armageddon this year, and I plan to go to Auckgeddon again as I have for the past two years.

NCEA stinks, I'm sorry. I'm coming out the end of it now (just one year ahead of the realignment, thank goodness) and it has not been kind to me.

Champion Game

I'm only half way through my first year of NCEA so I don't really have much of an opinion on it so far, but right now it doesn't seem too bad.

I've never been to the Armageddon Expo and I'm not going this year either.

I want to go to Armageddon, but it's getting really boring for me XD I might go with my friends if I really want to but yah, everything I want is overpriced :c XD and KJT, I will be adding you to the member list

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast